Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Do You Know Anyone Who Feels So Alone? Kindly Send Them These Words! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Know Anyone Who Feels So Alone? Kindly Send Them These Words! (531 Views)

My Elder Sister Feels So Unconcerned / Mom Shows Her Son What It Feels Like Taking Care Of A Baby (Pics) / Married Nigerian Men Share How Their Wives Send Them "Message Like House Boy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know Anyone Who Feels So Alone? Kindly Send Them These Words! by inspirationsity: 4:09pm On May 20, 2017
Your words can be your salvation; your words can be your damnation.
These are life-giving spoken words that can help you take a better look at yourself, and your world.
Declare these Truth to yourself, say it out loud and your heart will begin to believe it,
and then, you will be amazed at the beautiful results it will effect in your world.

I am not alone

I choose to believe,
I am related to God and not just created by Him.
He is my Father and my God.
He loves me as much as He loves Jesus.

I choose to believe,
God will never throw me away,
nor is His plans for me thwarted because
I have a flaw, or struggle in a certain way.

There is nothing
more powerful than His love for me.
He is a constant companion, and will not desert
nor allow me to travel alone.

I choose to believe,
the God of the universe loves me,
has a plan for me, and made this
wonderful world for me to live in.

I cannot wander from His presence
nor depart from His care.
His eye is on the sparrow
and I know He watches me.

I choose to believe,
nothing can separate me from God’s love.
He chose me before the foundation
of the world.

My life has ultimate significance
and my life holds great potential.
I choose to adequately utilize my talent,
relationships, enthusiasm, love and special gifts.

I choose not to think of my frustrations
but to think about my unfulfilled potential
and how to unleash them to
enrich the world

I choose not to deny
the great potential God has placed in me
and I choose not to underestimate
what I carry on the inside

I am not alone

If you are blessed by this content, kindly share it with your loved ones and those around you.
for free download of the audio version and other inspiring content, please visit:
www.inspirationsity.com

WHAT ARE YOU GRATEFUL FOR THAT CAN BE A BLESSING TO OTHERS?
READ GRATITUDE STORIES AND KINDLY SHARE YOURS @ http://www.inspirationsity.com/share-your-story/

You can also watch the video on youtube, please subscribe to our youtube page for more videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yddAdbrtE-E

Re: Do You Know Anyone Who Feels So Alone? Kindly Send Them These Words! by cassidy1996(m): 6:24pm On May 20, 2017
wow! i love this, thanks............

(1) (Reply)

Five Finger Prayer / 5 Signs He Wants To Get Away From You But Doesn’t Know How To Tell You / *VILLA GARDEN CITY* Magboro-ibafo (registered Survey) #650k Per Plot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.