Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself (5406 Views)

Leke Adeboye Attempts To Resurrect A Dead Man / Another Pastor Fails To Resurrect Man After Jumping Inside Grave [PHOTOS] / Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by ilynem(m): 9:23pm On May 21, 2017
Ishilove:
Analice107, one woman army
As in eh? I don't know where she gets the strength! shocked

1 Like

Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by analice107: 9:50pm On May 21, 2017
ilynem:
As in eh? I don't know where she gets the strength! shocked
His strength is made perfect in my weakness bro. Sup man?

3 Likes

Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by ilynem(m): 9:53pm On May 21, 2017
analice107:

His strength is made perfect in my weakness bro.
Sup man?
Am good dear. Had a looooong day. Trying to rest. You attend living faith?
Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by analice107: 10:00pm On May 21, 2017
ilynem:

Am good dear. Had a looooong day. Trying to rest. You attend living faith?
Yup. Am a Winner.

Pls try and rest, rest is good.
Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 21, 2017
Oh God.......if not for mercies, God for don strike u die. Imagine d rubbish.....God is really faithful

1 Like

Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by analice107: 10:07pm On May 21, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
What Jesus Did In Those Three Days was to gather energy from every source available. The temple had much energy because of the multitude that gathers there. Remember it was during passover time, so Jesus used those three days to gather enough energy.
I didn't know Jesus was buried in the Temple. Tell me more.

1 Like

Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by ilynem(m): 10:08pm On May 21, 2017
analice107:

Yup. Am a Winner.

Pls try and rest, rest is good.
Thank you dear. And you need your rest too. Stop chasing these demons all over Nairaland grin grin. Tomorrow is another day. cheesy
Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by analice107: 10:12pm On May 21, 2017
ilynem:

Thank you dear. And you need your rest too. Stop chasing these demons all over Nairaland grin grin. Tomorrow is another day. cheesy
Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Oooo, you are stopping my fun. Am just in a good mode
Well, since you say so, i will stop.
Good night bro.

1 Like

Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by ilynem(m): 10:14pm On May 21, 2017
analice107:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Oooo, you are stopping my fun. Am just in a good mode
Well, since you say so, i will stop.
Good night bro.
Have a wonderful night rest.
Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by Oloruntobi4382(m): 4:24am On May 22, 2017
OtemAtum:
I don't think you can get rid of this one o grin cheesy
Chai!
Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by Oloruntobi4382(m): 4:31am On May 22, 2017
analice107:

I didn't know Jesus was buried in the Temple. Tell me more.
You fool, who said Jesus was buried at the temple?
Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by analice107: 8:00pm On May 22, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Son of Artemis, i asked you a question. How come you have not resurrected all the dead people in the hospital closest to you? How many dead people in your family have you resurrected yet since you got this resurrection secret?

If you no close your mouth, thunder go scatter your face in a manner your mother will see you indontlike.

1 Like

Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 22, 2017
Haaaahahahahahahahaha, walai this op is an edio.t, If I may ask why hasn't your grandfather resurrected from the grave, lolz, am sure he didn't love your grandmother hahaha, or he couldn't find any church or mosque to gather energy lolz hahaha, ode buruku!

1 Like

Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by analice107: 1:53am On May 23, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Hey, you are asked a question, Why haven't you resurrected your grand father and all the people who are dead in your family? No enough energy in your village?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by analice107: 7:48pm On May 24, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
You sound sex starved. If you need some, tell me so that i can plan for.
You didn't include sex as one of the prerequisites for resurrecting the dead. Or, do you need to have sex with your grand father before you resurrect him from the dead?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by analice107: 7:54pm On May 24, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
You too mumu. My dad appeared when he died. Fool.
Your Dad appeared when he died after you resurrected him?
Is he in you people's house now?

Tobi, how many people have you resurrected from the dead?

1 Like

Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by analice107: 8:10pm On May 24, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
You are stupid. Your grandfather has rejected you because you are a disgrace. You should bring your grandmother for sex, let me resurrect her. You are an harlot.
You have powers to resurrect the dead, My grand mother died 13 years ago, you want me to exhume her for you to have sex with? Just tell me, so longs as you'd resurrect her afterwards.

It's good to know you usually have sex with the dead before you resurrect them.

Is this your way of telling us that you are a Necrophiliac?

Guys, this boy here sleeps with dead body with the guise of raising them from the dead.

Do you sleep with both male and female dead body?
Artemis gave you this special powers?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by analice107: 8:18pm On May 24, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Fool, when will you start using your brain? E pain you say my papa appeared. Your pops won't even appear to an harlot like you when he dies/died.
Hmmmm, this confused worp. Your father died, you resurrected him, he appeared in what form?
Your father appeared or he came back to life?

Pastaferian, come help this your comrade o.

He is confusing Appearance and resurrection.

When Jesus resurrected, he was with the living for 40 days before living back to Heaven.

He ate human food with his disciples. But this boy is saying he resurrected his father, and his father appeared.

Tobi, is your father at home now?

2 Likes

Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by analice107: 9:00pm On May 24, 2017
Where is Oloruntobi4382 the Almighty?

Tobi the Almighty who was present when Jesus resurrected and got the powers.

Pm me with your number, from this day henceforth, anyone who dies around me, you shall be called.

Necrophiliac Tobi.

2 Likes

Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 24, 2017
Analice107, you have no chill.
Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by OtemAtum: 9:47pm On May 24, 2017
analice107:
Where is Oloruntobi4382 the Almighty?

Tobi the Almighty who was present when Jesus resurrected and got the powers.

Pm me with your number, from this day henceforth, anyone who dies around me, you shall be called.

Necrophiliac Tobi.
Are you done casting out the 'demon' in him? We are waiting. cool
Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by analice107: 10:05pm On May 24, 2017
OtemAtum:
Are you done casting out the 'demon' in him? We are waiting. cool
How many demons are in you?
U being already demented should well know that except the host is willing demons won't be cast off him.

Make sure you don't quote me ever again, this is not animal kingdom.

1 Like

Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by analice107: 10:06pm On May 24, 2017
SarahBonetta:
Analice107, you have no chill.
This worp came up insulting my King and Savior, does he have any chill?

2 Likes

Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by OtemAtum: 10:11pm On May 24, 2017
analice107:

How many demons are in you?
U being already demented should well know that except the host is willing demons won't be cast off him.

Make sure you don't quote me ever again, this is not animal kingdom.

Sorry, let me quote you for this last time. When last have you heard from 4evergod the duper, your spiritual husband? You said you'll do anything to marry him over and over and over again, regardless of the fact that he is a 419. Did you say so just for the fun of it or you meant it?
Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by analice107: 10:17pm On May 24, 2017
OtemAtum:

Sorry, let me quote you for this last time. When last have you heard from 4evergod the duper, your spiritual husband? You said you'll do anything to marry him over and over and over again, regardless of the fact that he is a 419. Did you say so just for the fun of it or you meant it?
When did you stop urinating on the bed? At 35 you still dey piss for bed.

Hey, turn to the other side, don't piss on me.

Piss piss for bed.

You wish you were half a man that Samuel Ekweme is.

Bed wetter. You smell urine from there to here.

2 Likes

Re: Secret Of Jesus Resurrection And How To Resurrect Yourself by analice107: 11:02pm On May 24, 2017
OtemAtum:

grin cheesy grin
If I do this thing you say I do, let me not see tomorrow. But if I don't do it, let Yahweh your god remain in the spiritual cage where he is being locked up for 1000 years. Let the gullible people of my land lose their gullibility and discover themselves as gods and the part of God.

Now back to the question I asked you earlier, when last did you hear of Samuel Chinedum Ekwueme, your spiritual husband? He is wanted for duping millions of Naira. Even the Doctufus of truth has some of his evil deeds recorded down for the future generations to see.

Piss Piss for bed. 35 years old man urinating on the bed. Why haven't you called on Doctufus to help you stop pissing on the bed Chinedu?

I can smell urine all the way here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Members Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Weeps As T.B Joshua's Corps Arrives / If You Hate Donald Trump And You Are A Christian, Watch This! / The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.