Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,719 members, 7,802,170 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Nairalanders, Pls, A Jambite Needs Ur Suggestions.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders, Pls, A Jambite Needs Ur Suggestions.. (710 Views)

She Needs Ur Advice On Dis / She Needs Ur Advice / My Bro That Got Dumped By His Ex,needs Ur Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders, Pls, A Jambite Needs Ur Suggestions.. by Emper: 4:31pm On May 20, 2017
I wrote my exams(Jamb) on 15th of this month.
Subjects- ENG, GOVT, LIT & CRS.

After the exam, was very sure of the questions I
missed, I went home, took my text books to
confirm answers. yes, for the government, I can
boast of 35 questions I answered correctly. in
fact the literature and Crs were cheap... Was
expecting nothing less than 280... only to get
227... scoring 58 and 49 in govt and literature
respectively. I felt bad initially because av been
teaching these subjects for years, and very sure
of my answers.... i called jamb office at Asaba,
and was asked to go to Abuja to make my
complain.

Now, my problem is, when i get to Abuja, will
they give me a listening ear? , even if they do,
will they make amendments? i have the feeling
they used the wrong software in marking the
govt,crs and literature.

Nairalanders, is it a good idea i go to Abj to
make a complain? will they answer me same
day? Pls, i need ur contribution...

PS ..Am very sure of what am saying, so you
guys shouldn't see it like am typing this out of
frustration

cc lalasticlala mynd44 fynestboi
Re: Nairalanders, Pls, A Jambite Needs Ur Suggestions.. by Emper: 4:33pm On May 20, 2017
Mods pls take this to FP... I need a better audience plsssss
Re: Nairalanders, Pls, A Jambite Needs Ur Suggestions.. by Theyveedo(m): 4:42pm On May 20, 2017
Y
Re: Nairalanders, Pls, A Jambite Needs Ur Suggestions.. by Emper: 4:44pm On May 20, 2017
Theyveedo:
Y
don't get u
Re: Nairalanders, Pls, A Jambite Needs Ur Suggestions.. by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 20, 2017
Get new jamb form ASAP son

Btw, learn how not to use 'am' instead of I'm
Re: Nairalanders, Pls, A Jambite Needs Ur Suggestions.. by Emper: 4:46pm On May 20, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Get new jamb form ASAP son

Btw, learn how not to use 'am' instead of I'm
Don't know how u guys jump into this conclusion of "get a new jamb form"
Re: Nairalanders, Pls, A Jambite Needs Ur Suggestions.. by Headlesschicken(m): 4:47pm On May 20, 2017
undecided 227 no do u abi? U wan show em say u too sabi shey? Dem go just delete yuh details from dia database, dis x Nigeria son wake up...
Re: Nairalanders, Pls, A Jambite Needs Ur Suggestions.. by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 20, 2017
Emper:
Don't know how u guys jump into this conclusion of "get a new jamb form"
I'm sorry sir, he can go and remark it
Re: Nairalanders, Pls, A Jambite Needs Ur Suggestions.. by Emper: 4:49pm On May 20, 2017
Headlesschicken:
undecided 227 no do u abi? U wan show em say u too sabi shey? Dem go just delete yuh details from dia database, dis x Nigeria son wake up...
Bro. am sure of my performance
Re: Nairalanders, Pls, A Jambite Needs Ur Suggestions.. by lhawarl1(m): 4:50pm On May 20, 2017
Hmmmm interesting.......
Re: Nairalanders, Pls, A Jambite Needs Ur Suggestions.. by Emper: 5:00pm On May 20, 2017
Re: Nairalanders, Pls, A Jambite Needs Ur Suggestions.. by Emper: 5:10pm On May 20, 2017
Re: Nairalanders, Pls, A Jambite Needs Ur Suggestions.. by Emper: 5:24pm On May 20, 2017
Re: Nairalanders, Pls, A Jambite Needs Ur Suggestions.. by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 20, 2017
Emper:
wetin u want make we talk now,go & remark it or get a new form
Re: Nairalanders, Pls, A Jambite Needs Ur Suggestions.. by Emper: 5:48pm On May 20, 2017
Preetiex:
wetin u want make we talk now,go & remark it or get a new form
that's rude, u weren't forced to comment, pls lets respect ourselves
Re: Nairalanders, Pls, A Jambite Needs Ur Suggestions.. by McBrooklyn(m): 5:48pm On May 20, 2017
cry
Re: Nairalanders, Pls, A Jambite Needs Ur Suggestions.. by blaquebelle: 5:53pm On May 20, 2017
You're in the wrong section bro tongue
Re: Nairalanders, Pls, A Jambite Needs Ur Suggestions.. by Tobechuckwu(m): 5:58pm On May 20, 2017
Bro,calm down ooo!
I fink dat scores is good enough for u,nd don't be too sure of itself.I fink dere's negative marking nd d subjects we pple fink are too cheap are d ones we least perform.
If u go ahead,they might give u a listening ear nd give ur papers to a hard external examiner which might reduce ur scores further.
Bro,u still got a long way to go.All dis money u are wasting u beta keep it now bcuz u will surely need it in a moment.
Think well b4 u act.
Its not an advice, but my own opinion bcuz u got ur decision to make.
Re: Nairalanders, Pls, A Jambite Needs Ur Suggestions.. by FitnessDoctor: 5:59pm On May 20, 2017
One thing you should have in mind is that this current administration is trying to cover up flaws and claim that it is doing very well...

In your case you are claiming that they made a flaw and they should correct it... which goes against what they are trying to show in this administration..

So what if they listen to you.. Then other students will come to make complaints of their results..

Now looking at it from this point of view.. All you can do is to simply pray to God and go there with your case...

cc: Emper
Re: Nairalanders, Pls, A Jambite Needs Ur Suggestions.. by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 20, 2017
Emper:
that's rude, u weren't forced to comment, pls lets respect ourselves
ok
Re: Nairalanders, Pls, A Jambite Needs Ur Suggestions.. by Emper: 6:13pm On May 20, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
One thing you should have in mind is that this current administration is trying to cover up flaws and claim that it is doing very well...

In your case you are claiming that they made a flaw and they should correct it... which goes against what they are trying to show in this administration..

So what if they listen to you.. Then other students will come to make complaints of their results..

Now looking at it from this point of view.. All you can do is to simply pray to God and go there with your case...

cc: Emper
Thanks bro for the advice..

(1) (Reply)

Biblical Back Up To Why You Need A Job Before Getting A Wife / What Is Your Take On Second Chance? / Kim Kardashan Show Case Her Big Butt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.