Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Katsina House Of Representatives Bye-Election Results: PDP Beating APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina House Of Representatives Bye-Election Results: PDP Beating APC (41617 Views)

Oh My God See The Way PDP Is Beating APC In Adamawa Supplementary Election / Buhari Directs INEC To declare doctored results - PDP / Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina House Of Representatives Bye-Election Results: PDP Beating APC by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:02pm On May 20, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
I am sure you are only saying this because Baba lose for backyard
You are as wrong as the w in wrong

2 Likes

Re: Katsina House Of Representatives Bye-Election Results: PDP Beating APC by tuniski: 9:03pm On May 20, 2017
Ersan:
We dont vote for parties, we vote for candidates. This is no surprise. Doesnt mean pdp and whoever they pit against GMB or his anointed candidate wont get the ass whooping of their life in 2019 again.
You are free to deceive yourself! Free and fair election buhari can't win reelection let alone one yeye anointed candidate!

2 Likes

Re: Katsina House Of Representatives Bye-Election Results: PDP Beating APC by ephi123(f): 9:04pm On May 20, 2017
baminasri:

Their boot camp in Minna is enough justification to open the eyes of our youths that APC=PDP... I will vote in 2019 and it sure wont be APC or PDP.

Exactly. Both are one and the same.

1 Like

Re: Katsina House Of Representatives Bye-Election Results: PDP Beating APC by Ogalanyachieze: 9:06pm On May 20, 2017
Meanwhile apc wants to come to anambra for pdp's burial? While they could not do same at buhari's home

2 Likes

Re: Katsina House Of Representatives Bye-Election Results: PDP Beating APC by udemzyudex(m): 9:12pm On May 20, 2017
tbaba1234:
When did TonyeBarcanista become INEC? A PDP agent releasing results....
If it'd the other way round, will you post this?

2 Likes

Re: Katsina House Of Representatives Bye-Election Results: PDP Beating APC by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 20, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Katsina House Of Reps Bye-Election Results: PDP Thrashing APC In Buhari Backyard

Mashi_Dutsi House Rep bye-election results of some polling units

Mashi
Jigawa
Apc=111 pdp=58

Dankuli
apc=202 pdp=62

Dogon Gari
apc=124 pdp=52

Dandana
PDP 114
APC 108

Yan Riga polling unit
PDP 207
APC 128
PRP 1

Yamel word 002
PDP 232
APC 56

Dutsawa b
PDP 186
APC 51

Dutsawa b PDP 186 APC 51

A yanzu haka ansace akwatin rumfar Madawa
ward akwatina biyu 2 ne an sace su,

kayawa 1:

PDP 113
APC 95

kayawa 2

PDP 95
APC 67

Gamji ward

PDP 160
APC. 183

Dankudu ward
Oo8
PDP 96
APC 59
toyne don turn electoral officer
this guy you need to mend your ways

1 Like

Re: Katsina House Of Representatives Bye-Election Results: PDP Beating APC by tbaba1234: 9:20pm On May 20, 2017
udemzyudex:

Yes, party agents always post results that favour their party.
Re: Katsina House Of Representatives Bye-Election Results: PDP Beating APC by babestella: 9:24pm On May 20, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Katsina House Of Reps Bye-Election Results: PDP Thrashing APC In Buhari Backyard

Mashi
Jigawa
Apc=111 pdp=58

Dankuli
apc=202 pdp=62

Dogon Gari
apc=124 pdp=52

Dandana
PDP 114
APC 108

Yan Riga polling unit
PDP 207
APC 128
PRP 1

Yamel word 002
PDP 232
APC 56

Dutsawa b
PDP 186
APC 51

Dutsawa b PDP 186 APC 51

kayawa 1:

PDP 113
APC 95

kayawa 2

PDP 95
APC 67

Gamji ward

PDP 160
APC. 183

Dankudu ward
Oo8
PDP 96
APC 59

Finally, they'll rig it against PDP

1 Like

Re: Katsina House Of Representatives Bye-Election Results: PDP Beating APC by IJOBA2: 9:27pm On May 20, 2017
cashkid:
Is this all ur brain is capable of doing big bros grin
FROM GEJ TILL 2019 TO SAI BARBER grin
Re: Katsina House Of Representatives Bye-Election Results: PDP Beating APC by emmaitive(m): 9:27pm On May 20, 2017
even with d malaria disease dt is plaguin pdp...ok nah the batle line is drawn
Re: Katsina House Of Representatives Bye-Election Results: PDP Beating APC by comrChris(m): 9:30pm On May 20, 2017
SIRmanjar:
If this result is true..I will respect the north..
That means they are not afraid to vote out failures no matter the party..And again im dey show say buhari no dey manipulate inec..NIGERIANZ lets give buhari a chance pls.
Who is holding Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Katsina House Of Representatives Bye-Election Results: PDP Beating APC by IJOBA2: 9:33pm On May 20, 2017
udemzyudex:

TBABA123 IS THE JIHADIST THAT INITIATED THE IDEA OF OATH SWEARING IN THE ISLAMIC SECTION OF NAIRALAND
Re: Katsina House Of Representatives Bye-Election Results: PDP Beating APC by udemzyudex(m): 9:38pm On May 20, 2017
IJOBA2:
TBABA123 IS THE JIHADIST THAT INITIATED THE IDEA OF OATH SWEARING IN THE ISLAMIC SECTION OF NAIRALAND

Iyam not understanding..
Re: Katsina House Of Representatives Bye-Election Results: PDP Beating APC by udemzyudex(m): 9:38pm On May 20, 2017
tbaba1234:

Yes, party agents always post results that favour their party.
Why is APC not doing same if you say so?

2 Likes

Re: Katsina House Of Representatives Bye-Election Results: PDP Beating APC by francisbarrack(m): 9:39pm On May 20, 2017
Afam4eva:
2019 will be interesting...but only as interesting as getting a formidable opposition.

P d p should get it straight now. They have my vote

1 Like

Re: Katsina House Of Representatives Bye-Election Results: PDP Beating APC by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 20, 2017
Good riddance to bad nonsense!
Personally, i'm DONE with apc/pdp!
Both are irresponsible/self-serving criminals!

1 Like

Re: Katsina House Of Representatives Bye-Election Results: PDP Beating APC by higherpower: 9:46pm On May 20, 2017
YourCoffin:
Jungle don mature

Anything can amaze you.
Re: Katsina House Of Representatives Bye-Election Results: PDP Beating APC by Olumaeme: 9:52pm On May 20, 2017
I stay in the north too, if PDP can settle their differences, I tell you for free, 2019 will be very interesting oooo, people don too suffer no b small, and dem dey vex...

But last last, all of them Na d same, dem go all come back PDP ni, so no changes

2 Likes

Re: Katsina House Of Representatives Bye-Election Results: PDP Beating APC by bkool7(m): 10:08pm On May 20, 2017
tuniski:

You are free to deceive yourself! Free and fair election buhari can't win reelection let alone one yeye anointed candidate!

you guys are funny . because of the election of one small constituency that the total result has not been compiled , you've concluded Buhari or Apc cannot win a reelection ?

Now I know you people haven't learn anything about Nigerian politics

I lived three years in Katsina. and Funtua . The Yar adua families are pdp and they have their own support base . But that doesnt have much to do about the whole of Nigeria

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina House Of Representatives Bye-Election Results: PDP Beating APC by Okanokan(m): 10:09pm On May 20, 2017
gberra:
Ijaw wailer, dey deceive yourself upandan. Inec will soon turn you into tears.

Broda, is this what we bargained for? that our tribe or ethnic nationality determines how Inec will post results? we await Inec northern jajanweed result.
Re: Katsina House Of Representatives Bye-Election Results: PDP Beating APC by Okanokan(m): 10:14pm On May 20, 2017
emmasege:
There's only one joker to changing this negative change in 2019. Get a nationalist from the north east or middle belt, and break their monolithic voting pattern. As at today, APC can as well forget about some north east and north central states in 2019. If katsina can register their annoyance at this government by voting PDP in this bye election, one can only imagine what would be the outcome if another General election were to hold today.

APC is aware that they can only extend their stay in Aso Rock beyond 2019 by destabilising the PDP, hence the infiltration of the umbrella camp. We hope the crisis is resolved sooner or another formidable opposition party emerges.

God bless Nigeria.

You dont need the label Pdp to defeat Apc in 2019, a loose alliance of parties will defeat them. I forsee what happened in Uganda during Obotes tenure happening in Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina House Of Representatives Bye-Election Results: PDP Beating APC by cytell56: 10:16pm On May 20, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Mashi
Jigawa
Apc=111 pdp=58

Dankuli
apc=202 pdp=62

Dogon Gari
apc=124 pdp=52

Dandana
PDP 114
APC 108

Yan Riga polling unit
PDP 207
APC 128
PRP 1

Yamel word 002
PDP 232
APC 56

Dutsawa b
PDP 186
APC 51

Dutsawa b PDP 186 APC 51

kayawa 1:

PDP 113
APC 95

kayawa 2

PDP 95
APC 67

Gamji ward

PDP 160
APC. 183

Dankudu ward
Oo8
PDP 96
APC 59

At the end of the day, they will declare APC the winner.
Re: Katsina House Of Representatives Bye-Election Results: PDP Beating APC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:20pm On May 20, 2017
Sosqui:
I don't know why TonyeBarcanista should be happy. Nigeria political parties lack good structure. A PDP politician can be an APC politician in less than 60 seconds. What we should be after now is the person's character, leadership skills and not political party. 2015 taught me a bitter lesson... Once bitten, twice shy.
The happiness is the awareness in the north and implications in 2019...

2 Likes

Re: Katsina House Of Representatives Bye-Election Results: PDP Beating APC by doctokwus: 10:29pm On May 20, 2017
4dor:
There is no single source yet this is on the front page and nobody is smart enough to ask for a credible source. I swear this generation will be worse than the current one leading us.
A generation given d gift of internet by d whiteman,that instead of using it to be better and more enlightened than their forebears are retrogressing and are more aptly described as educated illiterates.
Nigeria needs to be recolonised for another 100yrs.

5 Likes

Re: Katsina House Of Representatives Bye-Election Results: PDP Beating APC by Venica(f): 10:35pm On May 20, 2017
PdP or not . one thing is sure,APC will die come 2019. i see nigerians dusting and polishing their voters card .with d booth of hunger n hardships . all is set for d war of Amagedom.

3 Likes

Re: Katsina House Of Representatives Bye-Election Results: PDP Beating APC by Zigmarh: 10:44pm On May 20, 2017
kahal29:

Boss na lie oh... If you say South East I go believe but North... . Mmmmmh
yes bro APC is gone in north take it or leave it

2 Likes

Re: Katsina House Of Representatives Bye-Election Results: PDP Beating APC by sholamat: 11:18pm On May 20, 2017
i was the presiding officer for datsawa b... am a corper serving in dusti local govt.. i conducted d vote and counted it myself ....

1 Like

Re: Katsina House Of Representatives Bye-Election Results: PDP Beating APC by tuniski: 11:24pm On May 20, 2017
bkool7:

you guys are funny . because of the election of one small constituency that the total result has not been compiled , you've concluded Buhari or Apc cannot win a reelection ?

Now I know you people haven't learn anything about Nigerian politics

I lived three years in Katsina. and Funtua . The Yar adua families are pdp and they have their own support base . But that doesnt have much to do about the whole of Nigeria
Nigeria as a whole won't return buhari/apc come 2019. Remember he has always won in his ultra conservative north since 2003 for 3 consecutive attempts he failed until, help came from outside his base.
The myth about buhari is gone he can't even pulll the same level of support prior to 2015 anymore. He will be resoundingly rejected come 2019. He has turned out to be a spectacular failure!

1 Like

Re: Katsina House Of Representatives Bye-Election Results: PDP Beating APC by DamiBukola: 11:29pm On May 20, 2017
sholamat:
i was the presiding officer for datsawa b... am a corper serving in dusti local govt.. i conducted d vote and counted it myself ....
so what was the result there

1 Like

Re: Katsina House Of Representatives Bye-Election Results: PDP Beating APC by Charly68: 11:47pm On May 20, 2017
The constituency is saying it is time to change the changer...

1 Like

Re: Katsina House Of Representatives Bye-Election Results: PDP Beating APC by edupedia: 2:07am On May 21, 2017
tuniski:

Nigeria as a whole won't return buhari/apc come 2019. Remember he has always won in his ultra conservative north since 2003 for 3 consecutive attempts he failed until, help came from outside his base.
The myth about buhari is gone he can't even pulll the same level of support prior to 2015 anymore. He will be resoundingly rejected come 2019. He has turned out to be a spectacular failure!

...he has told u the truth but u always deceive youselves as u did in 2015..let me remind u of the presidential vote results that year

KATSINA
APC – 1,345,441
PDP – 98,937

so keep lying to yourself with the OP...

2 Likes

Re: Katsina House Of Representatives Bye-Election Results: PDP Beating APC by xxgig(m): 3:24am On May 21, 2017
EazyMoh:

But if you think this election result reflects people's feelings even towards PMB then you are in a looooong thing!
thanks man, some comments here just shows how this so called "e-politicians" are naïve.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Buhari Not Welcomed In Imo' – IPOB Orders Sit-At-Home Over President’s Visit / DSS Explains Why Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Allowed To Change His Clothes / 2 Suspected Boko Haram Terrorists Arrested Trying To Bomb Atiku’s Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.