Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,192 members, 7,807,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) (14720 Views)

TV News Anchor Is Caught Out When Naked Female Journalist Is Spotted At The Back / Boy Posted Naked Photos Of Girl. (photo) / Woman Caught 20yr-old Girl Having Sex With Husband. Paraded Her NAKED! Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) by judey1992(m): 10:07pm On May 20, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

My dear, stretch marks are only normal when they appear during puberty, pregnancy, or with rapid weight gain They are supposed to fade over time and will usually match your normal skin color usually within 1 to 2 years.. but for some ladies and probably you. It might never go away... Due to the kind of Lifestyles we live today..

Because we live the way we want so long as we are healthy, we eat food and live life.. We don't stop to ask ourselves that the kind of life I am living.. Will I be able to make it to a Hundred years with this lifestyle?..

Don't look good for any man, but do it for yourself.. I am here to make you look good because you deserve to look good for yourself.. Why not join my list of subscribers and get a better healthier life https://page.co/v9dY
tho i dont want intrude. but pls why make ppl see stretch mark as bad?
stretch mark isnt it Adipocytes?
where the body stores up fat.
it could be brown or white, dependent on exercise et al.

like i said, i dont wanna intrude. carry on
Re: Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) by mmafhew(m): 10:08pm On May 20, 2017
So you added " (photo) " xo we could click on the trend abi
Re: Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 20, 2017
vikiylove:
Well if I say that stretch marks is a problem.. then those nairaland touts will come after me..

Better to keep shut

But, you're as insignificant as the y in your moniker cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) by shinarlaura(f): 10:13pm On May 20, 2017
Smellymouth:

Hahahah. Walahi; na truth you talk..

The stretch marks go be like barb wires when dem fit use take fence Estate..

Imagine this kind tigress stripes. .. cheesy

grin grin your mouth eh ..... hmmmm
Re: Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) by vikiylove(f): 10:14pm On May 20, 2017
KissChrixx:

But, you're as insignificant as the y in your moniker cheesy

Like fitnesdoctor would say

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 20, 2017
When I first read this post and your bullshit comments, I doubted your credibility as a fitness doctor. Now after reading this utter crap you just spilled, I'm extremely sure that you don't know anything about anything fitness, health or anything you claim to be or do. Fitness doctor my cute, stretch marked ass!
So you're saying a fat lady with stretch marks has some lurking disease and these diseases bring about stretch marks? Ogbeni, you need to get yourself educated and stop misleading the gullible ones that might be naive enough to swallow your bullshit. I've seen skinny people with the marks and I've seen fat people with flawless, stretch markless bodies. Stretch marks are not linked to liver or kidney disease as you stupidly and falsely claim, irrespective of the girl's size. And it also occurs in men too especially those that work out. stretch marks occur due to tearing of the skin tissues as a result of the rapid expansion of the skin due to puberty(the no. 1 reason), weight gain or loss, hormones running wild and so on. Go and google it and learn more.
Just say you want to sell your carcinogenic cream in other to make ends meet and stop spreading false information.

FitnessDoctor:

When a lady is fat with stretch marks... I can tell you that there is a 80% chance a medical checkup will show that she has diabetes or hepatitis and possibly kidney and liver problems...

It is not just about the marks my friend ... It is what brought them to your body in the first place... Don't accept what you don't know because you heard that it is normal and you use those terms you see on television called "body shaming"... Make sure your body is 100% healthy.

I am here to make you look good and that is all..

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

8 Likes

Re: Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 20, 2017
vikiylove:

Like fitnesdoctor would say
Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Just thought I should inform you.

Thanks cheesy
Re: Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 10:24pm On May 20, 2017
OdikwaRisky:
When I first read this post and your bullshit comments, I doubted your credibility as a fitness doctor. Now after reading this utter crap you just spilled, I'm extremely sure that you don't know anything about anything fitness, health or anything you claim to be or do. Fitness doctor my cute, stretch marked ass!
So you're saying a fat lady with stretch marks has some lurking disease and these diseases bring about stretch marks? Ogbeni, you need to get yourself educated and stop misleading the gullible ones that might be naive enough to swallow your bullshit. I've seen skinny people with the marks and I've seen fat people with flawless, stretch markless bodies. Stretch marks are not linked to liver or kidney disease as you stupidly and falsely claim, irrespective of the girl's size. And it also occurs in men too especially those that work out. stretch marks occur due to tearing of the skin tissues as a result of the rapid expansion of the skin due to puberty(the no. 1 reason), weight gain or loss, hormones running wild and so on. Go and google it and learn more.
Just say you want to sell your carcinogenic cream in other to make ends meet and stop spreading false information.

Slow down with the insults... Lets talk like Adults ...

First I am not saying that having stretch mark is a bad thing... All I am saying is that if you do have them and you don't like your body image to have such... You can clear them... (I give up my health tips for free.. I don't sell creams laddie)...

Secondly, if stretch marks can happen due to puberty, which is why thin people may have them... But I am refering those who are chunking up fat and still saying that stretch mark is a normal thing.. I am talking about those who have belly fat and still eating more... Excess fat as we can see in the case of the popular reality star Rob Kardashian can lead to problems that I don't want anyone to spend on..

I am in no way refering to stretch marks as a bad thing laddie... I even had one of my buttocks some time ago.... lol ....

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise...

1 Like

Re: Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 10:26pm On May 20, 2017
judey1992:
tho i dont want intrude. but pls why make ppl see stretch mark as bad?
stretch mark isnt it Adipocytes?
where the body stores up fat.
it could be brown or white, dependent on exercise et al.

like i said, i dont wanna intrude. carry on

Stretch marks isn't bad and yet no one wants to go on looking like a Zebra... I simply put that if she wants to lose those stretch mark then there is a natural and right way to go about it that will last...

If you want to stay with your stretch mark then, it is great... Because it is how you see yourself that matters and nothing else..

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

1 Like

Re: Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 10:49pm On May 20, 2017
mmafhew:
So you added " (photo) " xo we could click on the trend abi

You came late.. although I didn't think it was best to post the photos anymore
Re: Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 20, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Of course not... I am here to make you look good and feel good... Having belly fat is really unhealthy, having cellulite shows you are not eating right and exercising right or even living right..

It is all about living longer and healthy enough so that your kids can be healthy too.. If you are too lazy to stay healthy for your kids, then you should be ready to spend a lot of keep them healthy..

It is more than just about your body.. It is about your health,and your future...

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
make me look gud... Sorry I look good already... Nd am healthy... But body shaming ppl bcx of natural changes they can't control lyk cellulite is a total no...

3 Likes

Re: Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) by judey1992(m): 10:59pm On May 20, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Stretch marks isn't bad and yet no one wants to go on looking like a Zebra... I simply put that if she wants to lose those stretch mark then there is a natural and right way to go about it that will last...

If you want to stay with your stretch mark then, it is great... Because it is how you see yourself that matters and nothing else..

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
i hv got no stretch mark and dont think i will.
i wish you could join in enlightening the ppl about stretch marks,
some dont know what it is truly but cos ppl paint it black. the begin to feel insecured and inferior.

thanks
Re: Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 10:59pm On May 20, 2017
glowryhaa:
make me look gud... Sorry I look good already... Nd am healthy... But body shaming ppl bcx of natural changes they can't control lyk cellulite is a total no...

So happy you look good.. and is healthy (most important)...

Let me tell you the truth... I am not talking to those who got it all natural.. But those who got it through their unhealthy lifestyles..

I get mails everyday from people who want to go for natural remedies...

You can keep believing I am body shaming, But I believe I am giving those who want to look good a chance and a way to do so without side effects...

One day, you might ask for how to reduce belly fat for a friend or for yourself... Now that is not body shaming.. Because she wants to look good... Belly fat isn't healthy at all...

And that is what I do... I make people look good

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

1 Like

Re: Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 11:02pm On May 20, 2017
judey1992:
i hv got no stretch mark and dont think i will.
i wish you could join in enlightening the ppl about stretch marks,
some dont know what it is truly but cos ppl paint it black. the begin to feel insecured and inferior.

thanks

You sound very health conscious and I love that..

Although when I made this post I was not referring to stretch mark, but those who think they don't look good when they see themselves unclad in the mirror and want to change that...

But I might do a piece on stretch marks for others to learn...

1 Like

Re: Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) by judey1992(m): 11:04pm On May 20, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

You sound very health conscious and I love that..

Although when I made this post I was not referring to stretch mark, but those who think they don't look good when they see themselves unclad in the mirror and want to change that...

But I might do a piece on stretch marks for others to learn...
am a biochemist and i would appreciate that. thanks
Re: Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 20, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

So happy you look good.. and is healthy (most important)...

Let me tell you the truth... I am not talking to those who got it all natural.. But those who got it through their unhealthy lifestyles..

I get mails everyday from people who want to go for natural remedies...

You can keep believing I am body shaming, But I believe I am giving those who want to look good a chance and a way to do so without side effects...

One day, you might ask for how to reduce belly fat for a friend or for yourself... Now that is not body shaming.. Because she wants to look good... Belly fat isn't healthy at all...

And that is what I do... I make people look good

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
alright then... It was gud clearing up things tho
Re: Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 11:09pm On May 20, 2017
judey1992:
am a biochemist and i would appreciate that. thanks

Interesting.. I have been trying to make connections for sometime now... Where are you based?
Re: Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 11:10pm On May 20, 2017
glowryhaa:
alright then... It was gud clearing up things tho

I am happy you understand me perfectly. Please try and sleep before 12:00am... It is great for your body and brain
Re: Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 20, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

I am happy you understand me perfectly. Please try and sleep before 12:00am... It is great for your body and brain
am nocturnal... Can't help it
Re: Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 11:15pm On May 20, 2017
glowryhaa:
am nocturnal... Can't help it

Same thing a lady told me when I was trying to talk to her about eating right.. She told me she loves taking fatty food and she can't help it.. I told her that it is simple..

If you tell yourself that you can't help it then you will never be able to help it.. But if you tell yourself that you can change it everyday.. Then your body will have no other choice but to obey the mind..(although it takes time)

Don't you think?
Re: Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) by judey1992(m): 11:17pm On May 20, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Interesting.. I have been trying to make connections for sometime now... Where are you based?
Owerri
Re: Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 20, 2017
1bkaye:
"Those with belly fat, stretch marks and coat of many colours skin will not come and confess now"

haha

2 Likes

Re: Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 11:18pm On May 20, 2017
judey1992:
Owerri

Ohh, quite far... But no need to worry.. I just followed you... Hope we can build a fruitful relationship alone the way?
Re: Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) by judey1992(m): 11:21pm On May 20, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Ohh, quite far... But no need to worry.. I just followed you... Hope we can build a fruitful relationship alone the way?
sure. I could also help in article writing. Anytime, any day.
Re: Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 20, 2017
Click like if you came here to see the unclad photos

1 Like

Re: Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 11:24pm On May 20, 2017
judey1992:
sure. I could also help in article writing. Anytime, any day.

Once I wrap up work, It could be great...

Although I have someone who requested to write for me around April... You can still be considered
Re: Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) by judey1992(m): 11:27pm On May 20, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Once I wrap up work, It could be great... I would be glad.

Although I have someone who requested to write for me around April... You can still be considered
Re: Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 20, 2017
Flawless kiss grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 11:45pm On May 20, 2017
Aderola15:
Flawless kiss grin grin tongue

Just the way every lady and gentleman out there is supposed to be.
Re: Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 20, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

My dear, stretch marks are only normal when they appear during puberty, pregnancy, or with rapid weight gain They are supposed to fade over time and will usually match your normal skin color usually within 1 to 2 years.. but for some ladies and probably you. It might never go away... Due to the kind of Lifestyles we live today..

Because we live the way we want so long as we are healthy, we eat food and live life.. We don't stop to ask ourselves that the kind of life I am living.. Will I be able to make it to a Hundred years with this lifestyle?..

Don't look good for any man, but do it for yourself.. I am here to make you look good because you deserve to look good for yourself.. Why not join my list of subscribers and get a better healthier life https://page.co/v9dY
pls educate them ooo.some of our ladies too get sweet tooth.imagine some ladies be telling u the only thing they eat is pizza and susages cheesy.take a lady out and ask her wat she wants and she tells u its susage rolls.do correct vegetable sauce with unripe plantain..the lady will be telling u they forbid such in her family.
Re: Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 20, 2017
Smellymouth:
The stretch marks when dey some ladies body be like barb wires...
endtime stretch marks

1 Like

Re: Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) by Kondomatic(m): 12:19am On May 21, 2017
Nazeren
glowryhaa
OdikwaRisky

We live in a generation of weak people. Everything now has to be watered down because it's offensive, including the truth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Your Boyfriend Gives You Head After Drinking Pepper Soup (pics) / Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles / Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.