Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Is Jamb Really Adding 40 Marks For The Candidates? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is Jamb Really Adding 40 Marks For The Candidates? (41932 Views)

JAMB 2020: When Is JAMB Reprinting Start Date? / Jamb To Announce Cut-off Marks For 2017 Admission On August 21 / Why Is JAMB Still Telling Me ''no Admission Given Yet!!!'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Jamb Really Adding 40 Marks For The Candidates? by hazan041(m): 7:28pm On May 20, 2017
BREAKING NEWS senate president Bukola saraki, has approved the bill with the support of The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board and NUC to commence the addition of 40 marks to all candidates. This was due to the fact that many candidates failed the examination. Speaking with some Delegates from JAMB, they said "they were following directives from the Ministry of Education so as to reduce mass failure. Candidates will start receiving their 40 marks from saturday 20th of may 2017

this is what I've been seeing all around abeg house I need clarification

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Jamb Really Adding 40 Marks For The Candidates? by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 20, 2017
hazan041:
BREAKING NEWS
senate president Bukola saraki, has
approved the bill with the support of The Joint
Admission and Matriculation Board and NUC to
commence the addition of 40 marks to all
candidates.
This was due to the fact that many candidates
failed the examination.
Speaking with some Delegates from JAMB, they
said "they were following directives from the
Ministry of Education so as to reduce mass
failure.
Candidates will start receiving their 40 marks
from saturday 20th of may 2017

fat lie and who told you many people fail .....this year lot of candidates passed...

this news is fake jamb hasn't ended some are yet to write so the chat of candidates who failed is not yet available when its still on mind u nothing like adding when ur result is out its out

1 Like

Re: Is Jamb Really Adding 40 Marks For The Candidates? by hazan041(m): 8:10pm On May 20, 2017
paulinoace0:

fat lie and who told you many people fail .....this year lot of candidates passed...

this news is fake jamb hasn't ended some are yet to write so the chat of candidates who failed is not yet available when its still on mind u nothing like adding when ur result is out its out

I'm yet to see mine too I did it on thurday
I'm quite sure I can't fail
was just askin
Re: Is Jamb Really Adding 40 Marks For The Candidates? by Crown240: 9:11pm On May 20, 2017
Big Lie.

1 Like

Re: Is Jamb Really Adding 40 Marks For The Candidates? by smartanthony5: 9:32pm On May 20, 2017
my score was 220 but now 260
Re: Is Jamb Really Adding 40 Marks For The Candidates? by ameezy(m): 9:59pm On May 20, 2017
undecidedlie
smartanthony5:
my score was 220 but now 260
Re: Is Jamb Really Adding 40 Marks For The Candidates? by skylane: 10:54pm On May 20, 2017
Hw true is dis
Re: Is Jamb Really Adding 40 Marks For The Candidates? by tunatrezy(m): 7:22am On May 21, 2017
hazan041:
BREAKING NEWS
candidates.
failed the examination.
failure.

you 're still sleeping on a bicycle
Re: Is Jamb Really Adding 40 Marks For The Candidates? by Chrisnoni(m): 8:36am On May 21, 2017
OK congratulation to all senator than will that one bring their children back to Nigeria
Re: Is Jamb Really Adding 40 Marks For The Candidates? by Girl2231: 12:42pm On May 21, 2017
I know someone who got 333/400 Adedara Temitope
Re: Is Jamb Really Adding 40 Marks For The Candidates? by Olibboy: 12:58pm On May 21, 2017
if ask me Na who I go ask
Re: Is Jamb Really Adding 40 Marks For The Candidates? by ChikaMaLaKai(m): 4:06pm On May 21, 2017
Pls Guys I scored 227 .And I want to do A change of Course .Pls Which Course Under Faculty of Medical, Pharmaceutical & Health Sciences Can i Change To. (Uniport).Thanks.
Re: Is Jamb Really Adding 40 Marks For The Candidates? by Rukkyprecious(f): 4:30pm On May 21, 2017
Go for med lab
Re: Is Jamb Really Adding 40 Marks For The Candidates? by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 21, 2017
hazan041:
BREAKING NEWS
candidates.
failed the examination.
failure.

Fake news reportage
Re: Is Jamb Really Adding 40 Marks For The Candidates? by kinkonp: 7:33pm On May 21, 2017
Re: Is Jamb Really Adding 40 Marks For The Candidates? by MagnificentBj(m): 1:27am On May 22, 2017
I wouldn't say it's either TRUE/FALSE cos i haven't heard about additional marks given to students also many people pass this year.

1 Like

Re: Is Jamb Really Adding 40 Marks For The Candidates? by pussyeater(m): 1:30am On May 22, 2017
ChikaMaLaKai:
Pls Guys I scored 227 .And I
want to do A change of Course
.Pls Which Course Under Faculty of
Medical, Pharmaceutical &
Health Sciences Can i Change To.
(Uniport).Thanks.
Change to Nurse
Re: Is Jamb Really Adding 40 Marks For The Candidates? by yewi2015(f): 8:56am On May 22, 2017
Well no one can say cos last year,jamb added 20 marks to cadidates dat scored below 200.so lets see whats gonna happen
Re: Is Jamb Really Adding 40 Marks For The Candidates? by vizboy(m): 10:58am On May 22, 2017
The Pearson Test of English Academic
PTE Academic is a computer-based academic English language test aimed at non-native English speakers wanting to study abroad. It tests Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking.

Questions often test 2 skills together, such as listening and reading or reading and speaking. The whole test is done in a single session, lasting 3 hours and is taken sitting at a computer in a secure test environment. The speaking part of the exam is done at the computer. Your voice is recorded and sent for marking.

One advantage of this test is that you get your results very quickly; in about 5 days.

We Can Help You Register For PTE Exam.

Cost Is 65,000 Naira

Exam Can Be Taking in the Following places In Nigeria : Abuja,Lagos,Port Harcourt,Owerri
Re: Is Jamb Really Adding 40 Marks For The Candidates? by EAGSLComputers: 11:27am On May 22, 2017
The information is wrong...
Re: Is Jamb Really Adding 40 Marks For The Candidates? by EAGSLComputers: 11:31am On May 22, 2017
More than 10,000 candidates caught cheating in Anambra – JAMB could this be real?
Re: Is Jamb Really Adding 40 Marks For The Candidates? by jhybosky(m): 11:46am On May 22, 2017
[quote author=ameezy post=56719822] undecidedlie[/quote I hope so o...
Re: Is Jamb Really Adding 40 Marks For The Candidates? by Adbiz(m): 12:07pm On May 22, 2017
ChikaMaLaKai:
Pls Guys I scored 227 .And I
want to do A change of Course
.Pls Which Course Under Faculty of
Medical, Pharmaceutical &
Health Sciences Can i Change To.
(Uniport).Thanks.

You want people to chose your career for you... That shows that you don't even know what you're doing in the first place.. Sit down and have a rethink.. You surely will have one to chose for yourself..

3 Likes

Re: Is Jamb Really Adding 40 Marks For The Candidates? by AbdulBosa(m): 12:48pm On May 22, 2017
we pray so
Re: Is Jamb Really Adding 40 Marks For The Candidates? by Petersamuel8(m): 1:09pm On May 22, 2017
Fat lie many students passed
Re: Is Jamb Really Adding 40 Marks For The Candidates? by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 22, 2017
jamb favored Yoruba students. because I wrote in anambra they minus mark from me. animals!
Re: Is Jamb Really Adding 40 Marks For The Candidates? by EAGSLComputers: 4:32pm On May 22, 2017
OGA forget there is no any fixed game
Re: Is Jamb Really Adding 40 Marks For The Candidates? by Samsimple(m): 5:14pm On May 22, 2017
Fat lie jare...the thunder wey go fire dem old decision makers 4 nija ehn ...deir fada!!!!!!!!!
Re: Is Jamb Really Adding 40 Marks For The Candidates? by Guddoo: 5:39pm On May 22, 2017
60% failed jamb in east .. Same as north.. See, people who passed jamb passed it well nd are few .. While people who failed , failled drastically .. Its unfair .. I even got 187 .. And was the day my bro died ... I was a bit more concentrating cause i expected 200+ but was surprise with what i saw... Jamb ehh' and please stop showin us ur high scores , not me oo ..but it makes one feels somehow and most times, its not their fault

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Beautiful University In Northern Nigeria! What Do U Think? / UNIUYO Student Shot Dead, Another Injured As Rival Cult Groups Clash (Photos) / How To Start Recharge Card Printing Business Mtn Airtel Etisalat: 08162395501

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.