Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,459 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Whats The Most Annoying Thing Your Mum Has Ever Done To You ? (read Mine Here) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Whats The Most Annoying Thing Your Mum Has Ever Done To You ? (read Mine Here) (702 Views)

What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? / What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? / What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Most Annoying Thing Your Mum Has Ever Done To You ? (read Mine Here) by Jfrankination(m): 9:27pm On May 20, 2017
Today, Lets discuss about this Topic..
“What is the Most Painful Your Mum Has Ever Done To You?”
Feel free to share the experience back then with us via the comment box. Tell us what happened between you and your momsy and lets have a good time.
For Me (JFrank) :- It was a sunny sunday morning and I was barely 12 years old then.. Momsy prepared Yam and Egg for us.
She served me mine and I was jejely battling with the Yam for more than 30mins. I was shoving the Strong Yam down my Throat with cold pure water without touching the Egg at all. My intention was to sit right and enjoy the sweet egg online without any Yam distracting me
Just as I was about to start eating the Fried Egg remaining in my Plate, this Woman (Momsy’s Friend) came into our Sitting room and she said to momsy that she was very hungry. Momsy gave me a corner eye and ask me to bring the Egg into the Kitchen I thought she wanted to add more Eggs for me, I was so happy and already feeling on top of the world.
Momsy added 5 slices of Yam on top of my Egg and she handed it over to her friend who started eating without knowing someone’s life is attached the Egg she was about eating.
That day, I cried hell. Infact, 15 years later, Am still in Pain because e still be like say the Yam still dey my Throat.
“E no go better for you this woman”, I silently cursed the woman silently in my mind
I cried blood
WHAT ABOUT YOU?
Tell us about yours by dropping your comments.

5 Likes

Re: Whats The Most Annoying Thing Your Mum Has Ever Done To You ? (read Mine Here) by subtlemee(f): 9:39pm On May 20, 2017
We were all gathered at the sitting room with my brothers watching movie and when she came back from work to catch us I was the one she flogged that the house is untidy...

one of the things I faced as the last born

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Most Annoying Thing Your Mum Has Ever Done To You ? (read Mine Here) by Ribajae(m): 9:39pm On May 20, 2017
she killed my girlfriend... so i killed her husband angry

1 Like

Re: Whats The Most Annoying Thing Your Mum Has Ever Done To You ? (read Mine Here) by Ribajae(m): 10:01pm On May 20, 2017
subtlemee:
We were all gathered at the sitting room with my brothers watching movie and when she came back from work to catch us I was the one she flogged that the house is untidy...

one of the things I faced as the last born

this is my number...09020052017
i kill moms for a living.

keep it. u will need it
Re: Whats The Most Annoying Thing Your Mum Has Ever Done To You ? (read Mine Here) by subtlemee(f): 10:04pm On May 20, 2017
Ribajae:

this is my number...09020052017
i kill moms for a living.

keep it. u will need it

I'll rather look for somebody who has this elixir of life that after drinking it she'll live forever and she won't die and leave me...I love her so much
Re: Whats The Most Annoying Thing Your Mum Has Ever Done To You ? (read Mine Here) by Ribajae(m): 10:09pm On May 20, 2017
subtlemee:

I'll rather look for somebody who has this elixir of life that after drinking it she'll live forever and she won't die and leave me...I love her so much

i guess giving u todays date wasnt dat a bad idea

(1) (Reply)

10 Types Of Women You Will Definitely Meet Before Marriage - Avoid 6 & 8 / I Married Him Because I Knew He Was Going To Die —widow / 7 Child Safety Principles Every Parent Needs To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.