Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Have You Heard Of This Instagram Business - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Heard Of This Instagram Business (546 Views)

Leaked: This Instagram Slay Queen Negotiated R5,000 For Anal intimacy With A Man / The Body On This Instagram Model Is Causing Confusion Among Men / This Instagram User Uploads This Photo With A Girl And Tagged It "tastey Pasta" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Heard Of This Instagram Business by vikiylove(f): 10:41pm On May 20, 2017
Hello Guys

It is no secret that most ladies give up their bodies for fame and money.. But I heard of this instagram business from a guy and I want to get one of my girls to try it..

This guy does not go to work, but he lives in his own apartment, he is living life well.. I even went through his bank statements to make sure what he is telling me is not about Yahoo Yahoo...

I want to share it here but I don't want people to steal and make it highly competitive...

But I will post updates on it on this thread
Re: Have You Heard Of This Instagram Business by Comeletusfuckan: 10:43pm On May 20, 2017
Aiit, I'm following
Re: Have You Heard Of This Instagram Business by NnamdiN: 11:23pm On May 20, 2017
What exactly are you sharing if you're keeping the ones that could get stolen? cheesy
Re: Have You Heard Of This Instagram Business by vikiylove(f): 11:30pm On May 20, 2017
NnamdiN:
What exactly are you sharing if you're keeping the ones that could get stolen? cheesy

I am actually avoiding competition.. You know Nigeria... once they see something blooming.. they will all rush there.. Once I am at a good position.. I will tell you all in this thread..
Re: Have You Heard Of This Instagram Business by NnamdiN: 11:33pm On May 20, 2017
vikiylove:

I am actually avoiding competition.. You know Nigeria... once they see something blooming.. they will all rush there.. Once I am at a good position.. I will tell you all in this thread..
I understand.

(1) (Reply)

8 Avoidable Causes Of Marriage Failure / Types Of Toxic Relationships / Kenyan Govt Destroys N1M Worth Of s*x toys shipped Into The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.