Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,694 members, 7,802,034 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Please Why Was Gov. Ambode And Tinubu Not At Gen. Adebayo's Burial? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Why Was Gov. Ambode And Tinubu Not At Gen. Adebayo's Burial? (1458 Views)

Tinubu Not Mounting Any Pressure On Me Over My Cabinet –sanwo-olu / Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) / Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Why Was Gov. Ambode And Tinubu Not At Gen. Adebayo's Burial? by iwaeda: 10:46pm On May 20, 2017
I just noticed that Gov. Ambode and Tinubu were not present at Iyin-Ekiti, but were busy with Eyo festival while almost everyone were at Iyin-Ekiti for the burial of Late Gen. Adeyinka Adebayo.
Re: Please Why Was Gov. Ambode And Tinubu Not At Gen. Adebayo's Burial? by Afam4eva(m): 10:49pm On May 20, 2017
Is Adeyinka Adeyao their father? Must they be everywhere? They must have probably sent someone to represent them.

6 Likes

Re: Please Why Was Gov. Ambode And Tinubu Not At Gen. Adebayo's Burial? by madridguy(m): 10:52pm On May 20, 2017
Since you knew they were busy with Eyo festival so why bringing up this thread?

iwaeda:
I just noticed that Gov. Ambode and Tinubu were not present at Iyin-Ekiti, but were busy with Eyo festival while almost everyone were at Iyin-Ekiti for the burial of Late Gen. Adeyinka Adebayo.

11 Likes

Re: Please Why Was Gov. Ambode And Tinubu Not At Gen. Adebayo's Burial? by ODVanguard: 10:54pm On May 20, 2017
What exactly are you driving at? Besides, why single out those two alone? Ambode was with Ajimobi, Aregbe, Pa Akande, Akeredolu (all the SW governors were present minus Amosun) for the burial two days ago.

10 Likes

Re: Please Why Was Gov. Ambode And Tinubu Not At Gen. Adebayo's Burial? by iwaeda: 10:59pm On May 20, 2017
madridguy:
Since you knew they were busy with Eyo festival so why bringing up this thread?

Sir, please are you paid to defend them?

1 Like

Re: Please Why Was Gov. Ambode And Tinubu Not At Gen. Adebayo's Burial? by omaolowo(m): 11:00pm On May 20, 2017
iwaeda:

Both were in Lagos for this year's Eyo festival (Adamu Orisha)
This year's festival is unique coming up during the 50th Year celebration of the creation of Lagos State

6 Likes

Re: Please Why Was Gov. Ambode And Tinubu Not At Gen. Adebayo's Burial? by iwaeda: 11:04pm On May 20, 2017
omaolowo:

Both were in Lagos for this year's Eyo festival (Adamu Orisha)
This year's festival is unique coming up during the 50th Year celebration of the creation of Lagos State

Ok, thanks.Na what I observed and I asked
Re: Please Why Was Gov. Ambode And Tinubu Not At Gen. Adebayo's Burial? by topsam1(m): 11:57pm On May 20, 2017
iwaeda:

Ok, thanks.Na what I observed and I asked
Were you at Iyin during the burial sir?
Re: Please Why Was Gov. Ambode And Tinubu Not At Gen. Adebayo's Burial? by gberra: 12:55am On May 21, 2017
Afam4eva:
Is Adeyinka Adeyao their father? Must they be everywhere? They must have probably sent someone to represent them.
putting his mouth in Yoruba affairs like he cares. Mtchewww. Who ask you qweshun Mr. Afamu?
Re: Please Why Was Gov. Ambode And Tinubu Not At Gen. Adebayo's Burial? by yarimo(m): 12:59am On May 21, 2017
Mtcheeew must they be there? undecided
Re: Please Why Was Gov. Ambode And Tinubu Not At Gen. Adebayo's Burial? by Lanretoye(m): 1:34am On May 21, 2017
because na them kill him ni...so they should leave the anticipated and scheduled lagos at 50 celebration.

1 Like

Re: Please Why Was Gov. Ambode And Tinubu Not At Gen. Adebayo's Burial? by BeardedMeat(m): 2:54am On May 21, 2017
gberra:
putting his mouth in Yoruba affairs like he cares. Mtchewww. Who ask you qweshun Mr. Afamu?
Lawd! What does yorrobers really want?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Why Was Gov. Ambode And Tinubu Not At Gen. Adebayo's Burial? by gberra: 6:49am On May 21, 2017
BeardedMeat:
Lawd! What does yorrobers really want?
Keep your balls in your pants & steer clear of the Yorubas. Get that?

2 Likes

Re: Please Why Was Gov. Ambode And Tinubu Not At Gen. Adebayo's Burial? by iwaeda: 7:39am On May 21, 2017
topsam1:

Were you at Iyin during the burial sir?
It was live on channels tv
Re: Please Why Was Gov. Ambode And Tinubu Not At Gen. Adebayo's Burial? by madridguy(m): 9:07am On May 21, 2017
With due respect, are you also paid to attack them?

iwaeda:

Sir, please are you paid to defend them?

1 Like

Re: Please Why Was Gov. Ambode And Tinubu Not At Gen. Adebayo's Burial? by iwaeda: 11:39am On May 21, 2017
madridguy:

No sir, I only asked question, since I didnt see them at the final burial.
Re: Please Why Was Gov. Ambode And Tinubu Not At Gen. Adebayo's Burial? by iwaeda: 12:11pm On May 21, 2017
madridguy:

No sir. I only noticed they were not at the event

(1) (Reply)

80% Of Military Recruits Are From The North – Group Cries Out / Ipob Boycott Nysc / Buhari Gives Condition For Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.