Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Donald Trump Bows To Saudi King While Being Decorated With A Medal - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Bows To Saudi King While Being Decorated With A Medal (1336 Views)

President Trump "Honours" Dog That Chased Al-baghdadi With A Medal / Miami Bows To Trump, Drop Sanctuary Policy, To Begin Deportation Of Illegals. / End Of An Era: Ban Ki Moon Bows Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump Bows To Saudi King While Being Decorated With A Medal by sarrki(m): 3:41am On May 21, 2017
I like Donald Trump

Don't know why

Re: Donald Trump Bows To Saudi King While Being Decorated With A Medal by favourmic(m): 4:08am On May 21, 2017
how this news
Re: Donald Trump Bows To Saudi King While Being Decorated With A Medal by vedaxcool(m): 6:39am On May 21, 2017
grin grin grin Trump a dumb hypocrite who always does exactly what he accuses others of....

Lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Bows To Saudi King While Being Decorated With A Medal by cristianisraeli: 9:06am On May 21, 2017
As much as i dont want to respond or join issues with you i feel the need to do this so you would stop misleading people with fake news..here below is when a president of the most powerful country in the world bows to his king..and not what you are saying trump did

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Bows To Saudi King While Being Decorated With A Medal by madridguy(m): 9:09am On May 21, 2017
tongue
Re: Donald Trump Bows To Saudi King While Being Decorated With A Medal by vedaxcool(m): 12:28pm On May 21, 2017
[s]
cristianisraeli:
As much as i dont want to respond or join issues with you i feel the need to do this so you would stop misleading people with fake news..here below is when a president of the most power country in the world bows to his king..and not what you are saying trump did
[/s]

E pain am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Bows To Saudi King While Being Decorated With A Medal by dinachi(m): 1:01pm On May 21, 2017
sarrki:
I like Donald Trump

Don't know why
You are an embarrassment to good reason! Here the King was giving the most powerful man on earth Donald Trump the highest and greatest National Honor of Saudi Arabia, something they never thought Obama the homosexual worthy of.
President Trump just tilted his head a little bit to be decorated. The OP is a homosexual pig.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Bows To Saudi King While Being Decorated With A Medal by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 21, 2017
dinachi:

President Trump just tilted his head a little bit to be decorated. The OP is a homosexual pig.

How come Putin didn't find it necessary to tilt his head in this picture below?

The answer is very simple! While Obama & Trump are a bunch of hypocritical, ass-licking, crude-oil drinking, terrorist funding & anglo-zionist blood-sucking vampires ; Putin is an honourable, strait-forward, odds-defying legend who is ready to kill even the Saudi King at the slightest provocation (as evidenced by backing the Houthi's position in Yemen against Saudi Arabia). grin cheesy grin

What I'm trying to say is - Here in Moskow, we bow to no man! grin

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Bows To Saudi King While Being Decorated With A Medal by SalamRushdie: 4:10pm On May 21, 2017
This is a mischievous thread , Trump is a towering man at 6 ft 3inchs tall and will have droop his head for that short Saudi King to place the medal.. Below is the real fool who bows to common Saudi Princes

Re: Donald Trump Bows To Saudi King While Being Decorated With A Medal by SalamRushdie: 4:15pm On May 21, 2017
This is how it went down yesterday , never before has a US president been shown so much reverence by the Saudis

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Bows To Saudi King While Being Decorated With A Medal by Lucasbalo(m): 4:29pm On May 21, 2017
SalamRushdie:
This is a mischievous thread , Trump is a towering man at 6 ft 3inchs tall and will have droop his head for that short Saudi King to place the medal.. Below is the real fool who bows to common Saudi Princes
How tall do you think Obama is ?. Bottomline tramp is a hypocrite.
Re: Donald Trump Bows To Saudi King While Being Decorated With A Medal by SalamRushdie: 4:39pm On May 21, 2017
Lucasbalo:
How tall do you think Obama is ?. Bottomline tramp is an hypocrite.

Obama is 6 ft 1nch with a wicked heart ...

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Bows To Saudi King While Being Decorated With A Medal by Lucasbalo(m): 4:53pm On May 21, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Obama is 6 ft 1nch with a wicked heart ...
Go back class to church my friend and ask for forgiveness. Trump's goose is about cooked with Russiagate. The worst American president in modern history. Trump and his aides are lawyering up now for what is coming. No one is above the law here unlike Nigeria.
Re: Donald Trump Bows To Saudi King While Being Decorated With A Medal by Lucasbalo(m): 5:52pm On May 21, 2017
Zoharariel:

The answer is very simple! While Obama & Trump are a bunch of hypocritical, ass-licking, crude-oil drinking, terrorist funding & anglo-zionist blood-sucking vampires ; Putin is an honourable, strait-forward, odds-defying legend who is ready to kill even the Saudi King at the slightest provocation (as evidenced by backing the Houthi's position in Yemen against Saudi Arabia). grin cheesy grin

Don't forget Putin is a midget. Lol
Re: Donald Trump Bows To Saudi King While Being Decorated With A Medal by Chubhie: 6:12pm On May 21, 2017
I like Donald Trump.
Re: Donald Trump Bows To Saudi King While Being Decorated With A Medal by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 21, 2017
Zoharariel:

Isis afraid of Donald trump every where.
Idi ot, every body will definitely bend his head so as to fit it tru d head.
I don't no why muslem so much hate this man.
When boko parasite sucking Nigeria, don't have what to say , dey will come out wit a childish post
Re: Donald Trump Bows To Saudi King While Being Decorated With A Medal by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 21, 2017
SalamRushdie:
This is how it went down yesterday , never before has a US president been shown so much reverence by the Saudis
Illegal immigrants seeking asylum in USA re the ones criticizing ds man.
Lacasbalo, ice re coming to Chicago, start arranging ur family. We will help u. U won't joint idp in adamawa, we will create one in logos for u and ur family.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Israeli F-35 Take A Direct Hit From S 200 / Wow Pictures! SA's Cyril Ramaphosa Calls Vladimir Putin As Chosen Mediator! / Honest Question For African Americans?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.