Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,451 members, 7,781,306 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:07 PM

Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) (77136 Views)

Bbnaija: Meet Avala, Her Brothers And Lookalike Sisters (photos) / Rahama Sadau Pictured With Her Lookalike Sisters / The J3 Sisters: Meet Jare Ijalana, And Joba, Jomiloju, Her Sisters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) by mohince(m): 3:56am On May 21, 2017
Checkout this cute family of Rahama sadau kannywood actress.... So much resemblance. I bring you the sadausians..... She got cute siblings. Aisha sadau, fatima sadau, zainab sadau, haruna sadau and mom
https://www.instagram.com/p/BIPMGUljuqe/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BP4hHyTBdU0/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BQnDHmFAnNa/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) by mohince(m): 4:09am On May 21, 2017
1 Rahama with family In macca

2 Rahama with mom

3. Aisha sadau, zainab sadau, fatima sadau, and mom

4 Rahama sadau, zainab sadau, fatima sadau, aisha sadau
https://www.instagram.com/p/BSTHu0_AXIs/

1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) by mohince(m): 4:18am On May 21, 2017
Rahama

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) by mohince(m): 4:19am On May 21, 2017
Rahama sada'u, aisha sadau, fatima sadau and zainab sadau chilling round the table

Re: Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) by donpapa(m): 4:53am On May 21, 2017
I wish our leaders up North can have a heart as beautiful as their women...

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) by intruxive(m): 5:02am On May 21, 2017
Nice, the rejected stone. Now she is more famous than the entire kanny wood hypocrites. Emm, emm op can u also post her sisters numbers, I need to interview one grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) by Nobody: 5:02am On May 21, 2017
seen, what next?

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) by vanida6: 6:00am On May 21, 2017
beautiful sisters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:20am On May 21, 2017
ahlaja toh bad..... continue flexing jor ......watch this short Comedy below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUa7WWQRnyY&feature=youtu.be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 1:13pm On May 21, 2017
And what is our business with the kardashians sadaushians?

Will their smiles make buhari run back to the country?

Should we fry breeze?

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) by Dottore: 1:14pm On May 21, 2017
Very cute

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) by lockupnop: 1:14pm On May 21, 2017
Mod u need to see a Dr asap undecided

2 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 21, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Give me the one in orange kiss
Re: Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 1:17pm On May 21, 2017
Omo see bweast shocked shocked
Re: Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) by 3rdavefarms(m): 1:17pm On May 21, 2017
Aisha?

I mean Aisha?

Yes Aishagangan!

Please are there no other names in the north other than Aisha and Fatimon the two names are so common

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) by ilyasom(m): 1:18pm On May 21, 2017
this babes pure

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) by kiyosaki1(m): 1:18pm On May 21, 2017
Beauty
Re: Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) by money121(m): 1:19pm On May 21, 2017
Ok
Re: Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) by tintingz(m): 1:21pm On May 21, 2017
Hausa/fulani girls are pretty.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) by voicelez: 1:23pm On May 21, 2017
d
Re: Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) by Category1: 1:24pm On May 21, 2017
Bubu will call dem released chibok girls

2 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) by SirMichael1: 1:25pm On May 21, 2017
Why did they expel them na??
Re: Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) by aieromon(m): 1:25pm On May 21, 2017
Beautiful humans....
Re: Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) by Victornezzar: 1:25pm On May 21, 2017
I must get married 2 1 of all dis hausa/fulani galz.....natural beauty
Saw 1 yesterday....i was shocked
And all dis my igbo sisters re here forming on top deir artificial beauty oo grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) by anyebedgreat: 1:25pm On May 21, 2017
Arewa beauties

6 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) by Shikena(m): 1:26pm On May 21, 2017
tintingz:
Hausa/fulani girls are pretty.
Definitely among the most beautiful in Africa.

7 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) by twilliamx(m): 1:29pm On May 21, 2017
donpapa:
I wish our leaders up North can have a heart as beautiful as their women...
yes o. the country would be a beautiful place
Re: Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) by JaeSharp(m): 1:29pm On May 21, 2017
actress?... why was she suspended? which film she act?...... if u can't tell me... this is no news
Re: Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) by Victornezzar: 1:31pm On May 21, 2017
SirMichael1:
Why did they expel them na??
She was caught cheating in school grin

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) by finnestdope(m): 1:32pm On May 21, 2017
and this one too made frontpage

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Gives Reasons For The Psquare Breakup (pictures) / Nyekachi Douglas: The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.