Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Do You Know The Name Of God Almighty? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Know The Name Of God Almighty? (339 Views)

Alleged Tax Default: FIRS’ Action Embarrassing – Assemblies Of God Church / How To Know The Man Who Is Not Serving God Anywhere In The World / Just Imagine What A Human Being Said About GOD Almighty, Chai!!! This World Sef (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know The Name Of God Almighty? by lightblazingnow(m): 5:53am On May 21, 2017
Knowledge of your head without an​ experience isn't true wisdom. Please I want to plead with you to shun head knowledge. It's only good for this natural world. When it comes to knowing the truth, you will need to experience the truth before you are qualified to speak of it.
There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews: The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that you are a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that you keep doing, except God be with him.

How could you possibly know without first hand experience. It's very wrong for you to say we know without experience. If you keep suggesting to yourself or others knowledge without experience you will die without the true feelings of reality. Thank God the master know that you don't speak of truth in that sense. It has to be experienced.

Jesus answered and said to him, Verily, verily, I say to you, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. Sure. He will never be able to see the true kingdom of things. And so I ask you again do you know the name of your God or you just have a head knowledge of the message.

This people drawing near to me with their mouth, and honouring me with their lips; but their heart is far from me. Your heart is the experience​. If your heart isn't in the matter forget it. Don't die an unbeliever. Most of the preachers you see today do not believe what they are saying, if they do, you would have seen remarkable transformation in the world. But because it's very easy to deceive the natural men with mouth message, and so they get on blowing lies upon lies of who the lord God Almighty is without providing proof of him in their own lives.

I want to counsel you, if you are ready to experience the almighty father God or to ever know his name or his person, ask for experience. Go for beyond your mouth and natural experience. See the invisible and touch the untouchable. When you get to that stage the world will know you are baptised into the river of God Almighty. And he will confirm your word with signs of God Almighty names.
Re: Do You Know The Name Of God Almighty? by Origin(f): 7:39am On May 21, 2017
So true.

Actions should always speak louder than words. You cannot say I worship the One true God and yet be singing and dancing "Jesus is a mighty god". Or bow to a graven image that you made by yourselves.

We all have to shun sins and promote peace and love always.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know The Name Of God Almighty? by lightblazingnow(m): 7:47am On May 21, 2017
Rise up people
Re: Do You Know The Name Of God Almighty? by lightblazingnow(m): 7:48am On May 21, 2017
Origin:
So true.

Actions should always speak louder than words. You cannot say I worship the One true God and yet be singing and dancing "Jesus is a mighty god". Or bow to a graven image that you made by yourselves.

We all have to shun sins and promote peace and love always.

The almighty increase your experience
Re: Do You Know The Name Of God Almighty? by lightblazingnow(m): 7:20am On May 23, 2017
Thank you lord

(1) (Reply)

The Constant In TD Jakes’ 35 Years Of Marriage / PHOTOS: South African Pastor Who Fed Live Snakes To Members Visits TB Joshua / Who Is Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.