Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

No Ransom Was Paid For The Release Of Chibok Girls – Lai Mohammed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Ransom Was Paid For The Release Of Chibok Girls – Lai Mohammed (14575 Views)

Kidnapped Adamu Mohammed Duguri: N50m Ransom Was Paid For My Release / No Ransom Paid For The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls – FG / The Full Story of Chibok Girls' Release and Ransom Paid - Wall Street Journal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Ransom Was Paid For The Release Of Chibok Girls – Lai Mohammed by toseen7: 10:57pm On May 21, 2017
oloriooko:
The eediot don come again So how were they secured from BH? Awon agbaya agba oshi oponu ode
Egbon, take it easy na, all this GOOD names for only one person? cheesy

Re: No Ransom Was Paid For The Release Of Chibok Girls – Lai Mohammed by Jesusloveyou: 10:59pm On May 21, 2017
coolesmile:
Who do we believe now?
believe the truth ,
No ransom were paid

1 Like

Re: No Ransom Was Paid For The Release Of Chibok Girls – Lai Mohammed by Kfed4ril(m): 11:00pm On May 21, 2017
If Lai Mohammed tell me that the color of Nigeria's flag is green white green I would not believe.

1 Like

Re: No Ransom Was Paid For The Release Of Chibok Girls – Lai Mohammed by 9jatatafo(m): 11:00pm On May 21, 2017
And here comes the greatest liar or our generation
Re: No Ransom Was Paid For The Release Of Chibok Girls – Lai Mohammed by Austinio: 11:01pm On May 21, 2017
Idiot, fool. The only truth in your month is good morning
Re: No Ransom Was Paid For The Release Of Chibok Girls – Lai Mohammed by Alexis410(f): 11:04pm On May 21, 2017
Iyaf come again
Re: No Ransom Was Paid For The Release Of Chibok Girls – Lai Mohammed by phreakabit(m): 11:06pm On May 21, 2017
Re: No Ransom Was Paid For The Release Of Chibok Girls – Lai Mohammed by Shaev7(m): 11:11pm On May 21, 2017
Chai, NAwao!...
Re: No Ransom Was Paid For The Release Of Chibok Girls – Lai Mohammed by engrchykae(m): 11:15pm On May 21, 2017
wowmenow:
no hospital bill was paid for Buhari in london. LAI MOHAMMED

buhari must resign
Buhari did not fly to london in a airplane rather he trekked to london-Lai mohamed

2 Likes

Re: No Ransom Was Paid For The Release Of Chibok Girls – Lai Mohammed by SEYILIGHT(m): 11:25pm On May 21, 2017
coolesmile:
Who do we believe now?

Anybody but Olaide Mohammed.

1 Like

Re: No Ransom Was Paid For The Release Of Chibok Girls – Lai Mohammed by vickylincon(m): 11:34pm On May 21, 2017
Crocky23:
Believe Mr Lying Mohammed at your peril.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5353168_screenshot2_jpeg1190646d7dad52a810e9b533aff0f04e
bro, warn yourself o..that your pics almost made me to break the screen of my phone cos of laughter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Ransom Was Paid For The Release Of Chibok Girls – Lai Mohammed by centboy123456(m): 11:39pm On May 21, 2017
Crocky23:
Believe Mr Lying Mohammed at your peril.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5353168_screenshot2_jpeg1190646d7dad52a810e9b533aff0f04e

lol dis man can lie oh Hw can he say that lol Mr lie for Africa

1 Like

Re: No Ransom Was Paid For The Release Of Chibok Girls – Lai Mohammed by centboy123456(m): 11:47pm On May 21, 2017
Kfed4ril:
If Lai Mohammed tell me that the color of Nigeria's flag is green white green I would not believe.

make it na take am easy wit dis man oh he dey go his job oh
Re: No Ransom Was Paid For The Release Of Chibok Girls – Lai Mohammed by kizyalex10(m): 11:48pm On May 21, 2017
Lai has lied. To the extent that even when he is saying dd truth,no one believes him again
Re: No Ransom Was Paid For The Release Of Chibok Girls – Lai Mohammed by centboy123456(m): 11:50pm On May 21, 2017
vickylincon:
bro, warn yourself o..that your pics almost made me to break the screen of my phone cos of laughter

lol I don luff trie no be small oh dis man no go kill person

1 Like

Re: No Ransom Was Paid For The Release Of Chibok Girls – Lai Mohammed by larica69: 12:37am On May 22, 2017
Bastard fool at 80!

If say BCC say 500billion Dollars is in Jonathan's house in etueke, this he goat for confirm am.

2 Likes

Re: No Ransom Was Paid For The Release Of Chibok Girls – Lai Mohammed by Genghis(m): 1:21am On May 22, 2017
Lai lai i la lai grin grin
Re: No Ransom Was Paid For The Release Of Chibok Girls – Lai Mohammed by Klington: 2:34am On May 22, 2017
Lying is ur hobby,,,, we know

1 Like

Re: No Ransom Was Paid For The Release Of Chibok Girls – Lai Mohammed by bellotaofeek: 2:50am On May 22, 2017
This Psycho should be a blogger not information minister!

1 Like

Re: No Ransom Was Paid For The Release Of Chibok Girls – Lai Mohammed by totorimi: 3:47am On May 22, 2017
Does anyone still listens when he talks, some of them forget that people have held similar offices before in the past, where are they today.
Re: No Ransom Was Paid For The Release Of Chibok Girls – Lai Mohammed by mecussey(m): 6:08am On May 22, 2017
this man wey dey chop senegalese weed rice. Vp suppose don use his small power terminate some people's appointment. Some of these ministers are just useless to Nig...govt.
Re: No Ransom Was Paid For The Release Of Chibok Girls – Lai Mohammed by bejeria101(m): 6:31am On May 22, 2017
Please they should tie this man down,him madness don pass shopping mall own no be just market own.
Re: No Ransom Was Paid For The Release Of Chibok Girls – Lai Mohammed by swiz123(m): 6:55am On May 22, 2017
with a heavy heart and a teary eyes,I BELIEVE
Re: No Ransom Was Paid For The Release Of Chibok Girls – Lai Mohammed by Mcreloaded(m): 6:56am On May 22, 2017
Please Nigerians let's team up together by insisting the Guinness world record recognise our own lai Mohammed as he has broken all lai records in history
Re: No Ransom Was Paid For The Release Of Chibok Girls – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 7:01am On May 22, 2017
grin
Re: No Ransom Was Paid For The Release Of Chibok Girls – Lai Mohammed by Kingkamba(m): 7:14am On May 22, 2017
At this age this old is still lying just because he wants to keep his job. I wonder what he tells his children. Bastard
Re: No Ransom Was Paid For The Release Of Chibok Girls – Lai Mohammed by Zenithpeak(m): 7:15am On May 22, 2017
Lai Mohammed finally confirmed himself as "an emphatic liar"

Nigeria ti wo GAU
Re: No Ransom Was Paid For The Release Of Chibok Girls – Lai Mohammed by Sultanchidi(m): 7:21am On May 22, 2017
KudiratAbiola1:
[s][/s] Nonsense trash
Hello, welcome to nairaland
Re: No Ransom Was Paid For The Release Of Chibok Girls – Lai Mohammed by Sultanchidi(m): 7:23am On May 22, 2017
jkfugghhghjdd:

Product of Awo's free education. Your English just removed one bar from my phone. cheesy
Savage

1 Like

Re: No Ransom Was Paid For The Release Of Chibok Girls – Lai Mohammed by giles14(m): 7:24am On May 22, 2017
voiceoftheupcom:

No ransom was paid for the release of Chibok girls – Lai Mohammed
source: http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/05/no-ransom-was-paid-for-release-of.html

Information Minister Lai Mohammed yesterday denied suggestions that a ransom of two million euro was paid by the federal government to Boko Haram for the release of the 82 girls.

In a response to a BBC report that the sect got the money as part of the deal to release the girls, Mohammed said: “apart from the five Boko Haram commanders, the exchange of which we have already made public, no other concession was made.

“Any other thing to the contrary is absolutely false.

“I emphatically deny on behalf of the Federal Government that any sum of ransom was paid in exchange of the 82 Chibok girls.”

A thanksgiving service will be held for the girls today in Abuja.
with dis everything lai says is the opposite
Re: No Ransom Was Paid For The Release Of Chibok Girls – Lai Mohammed by joeSEPH1983: 7:27am On May 22, 2017
If you say so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku did not make any demands from Buhari, APC - PDP Insists / BREAKING: Appeal Court Sets Aside Disqualification Order Against Taraba APC / Court Asked To Sack Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari, Boss Mustapha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.