Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (9592 Views)

I Dont Know Why Ladies Find It Hard To Believe Me / Am Still A Virgin But They Dont Believe Me / Girls Don't Believe Me, Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by Modragon(m): 10:34am On May 21, 2017
huche:
So you get boyfriend for school, issorite. tongue
You dnt have to prove to him its not you.
If he doesn't believe you, then you guys have trust issues

No hope 4 dis country
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:36am On May 21, 2017
How often do you clean your room? Let's assume you did every single day, then you won't be facing none of this.
Re: ... by Modragon(m): 10:42am On May 21, 2017
swagguElite:
You guys are damn funny! ...how will you find an empty condom pack in your girlfriend's room n you think he would come around and forget evrytin he had seen ... Words coming from people who apply Novels toRealLifeExperiences!

It would have been a different thing if it was a pack of condom not used! ... This was a empty condom lack found in his girlfriend's room n both of them are telling me they don't know ao an empty pack of CondomSkydivedItselfThruTheCloudsOfTheirPoorlyExecutedLies n softLanded thru the door n ended getting stuck in the bathroom having ran out of fuel! grin

The guy didn't find the condom pack on the table but in bathroom shows that there was an intention to hide the empty pack of condom! ...

I would you feel if you found a pant DanglingOnTheShowerPipeInHisBathroom n after asking him he asked his roommate if he was the one who forgot his girlfriend's pant in his bathroom...

Nd he said No! ...this scene paints the picture of two men trying to cover up the truth the same way you girls are playing with the guy's head!

Pls be real! ...No reasonable person would believe theCondomPackSurvivedAPlaneCrashnLandedInYourBathroom
WithAParachuteOfHoveringEnthusiasm!

Better pikin, I like it wen ppl reason with their brains
Not carry ur head about with nothing inside
Cus dats y d country has not moved forward 2 many empty brains
Baba well said cus dat was my tot, u shud ask how dat pack got 2 the bathroom? Oda foolish guys here dey reason like fowl gv stupid advice, no logical reasoning

12 Likes

Re: ... by Krystalzkris(f): 10:47am On May 21, 2017
hahn:

Yeah. Ask at a local police station near you
hian!!! Choba police station doesn't seem like the kind of place to get that kind of service..
Re: ... by Krystalzkris(f): 10:49am On May 21, 2017
Limescale:
How often do you clean your room? Let's assume you did every single day, then you won't be facing none of this.
my roommate washed the bathroom in the morning while I was washing clothes.. I had my bath, I didn't see anything... It's not even about cleaning. What would I be doing with an empty condom pack?
Re: ... by tosyne2much(m): 10:50am On May 21, 2017
The hypocrisy of people on this thread is of high magnitude

So, you expect the guy to embrace her and believe her immediately after she claimed her innocence about the condom pack?

So, because the guy got angry and refused to pick her calls actually means he doesn't trust her abi?

Make I just dey laugh sha

9 Likes

Re: ... by Krystalzkris(f): 10:57am On May 21, 2017
tosyne2much:
The hypocrisy of people on this thread is of high magnitude

So, you expect the guy to embrace her and believe her immediately after she claimed her innocence about the condom pack?

So, because the guy got angry and refused to pick her calls actually means he doesn't trust her abi?

Make I just dey laugh sha
what do u suggest?
Re: ... by hahn(m): 10:58am On May 21, 2017
Krystalzkris:
hian!!! Choba police station doesn't seem like the kind of place to get that kind of service..

They have. Go and ask them first
Re: ... by Sierusvirus(m): 11:05am On May 21, 2017
swagguElite:
You guys are damn funny! ...how will you find an empty condom pack in your girlfriend's room n you think he would come around and forget evrytin he had seen ... Words coming from people who apply Novels toRealLifeExperiences!

It would have been a different thing if it was a pack of condom not used! ... This was a empty condom lack found in his girlfriend's room n both of them are telling me they don't know ao an empty pack of CondomSkydivedItselfThruTheCloudsOfTheirPoorlyExecutedLies n softLanded thru the door n ended getting stuck in the bathroom having ran out of fuel! grin

The guy didn't find the condom pack on the table but in bathroom shows that there was an intention to hide the empty pack of condom! ...

I would you feel if you found a pant DanglingOnTheShowerPipeInHisBathroom n after asking him he asked his roommate if he was the one who forgot his girlfriend's pant in his bathroom...

Nd he said No! ...this scene paints the picture of two men trying to cover up the truth the same way you girls are playing with the guy's head!

Pls be real! ...No reasonable person would believe theCondomPackSurvivedAPlaneCrashnLandedInYourBathroom
WithAParachuteOfHoveringEnthusiasm!

I am very happy with this great point of urs cos i can't believe what most guys have turn into licking girls ass to impress instead of being real.
She has so many male friends and next used condom in the bathroom and u telling me she didn't know how? story that touches the heart. A girl that doesn't have many males friends cheats let alone one that has some many. It's left for the bf to decide and take his stand cos she will still cheat.

6 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 11:20am On May 21, 2017
Krystalzkris:
my roommate washed the bathroom in the morning while I was washing clothes.. I had my bath, I didn't see anything... It's not even about cleaning. What would I be doing with an empty condom pack?

You sound ditsy, let me be honest with you, you don't have to explain yourself, if the pack isn't yours it's not yours. Let him act up, he'll come around if he really loves you, or maybe he's the one who put it there ITFP.
Re: ... by nelsonebby(m): 11:30am On May 21, 2017
Krystalzkris:
My boyfriend came over to my house yesterday and found an empty condom pack in my bathroom.. I have asked my roomie and she doesn't know about it. I don't know how it got there.. He doesn't believe me. I don't know what to do.
i think you are lying.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by Krystalzkris(f): 11:30am On May 21, 2017
Sierusvirus:

I am very happy with this great point of urs cos i can't believe what most guys have turn into licking girls ass to impress instead of being real.
She has so many male friends and next used condom in the bathroom and u telling me she didn't know how? story that touches the heart. A girl that doesn't have many males friends cheats let alone one that has some many. It's left for the bf to decide and take his stand cos she will still cheat.
you are just sounding like you follow me around. I cheat because you know me well enough to confirm that right?
Re: ... by Krystalzkris(f): 11:33am On May 21, 2017
nelsonebby:
i think you are lying.
if I were lying, my conscience wouldn't even make me come on a public forum to ask for help. I know nothing about it and I cannot admit doing something iv never thought of. I love with Him with all my heart. Lying is something I'm not perfect in
Re: ... by swagguElite(m): 11:38am On May 21, 2017
Sierusvirus:

Help me tell dem oo ...baba!
Re: ... by swagguElite(m): 11:39am On May 21, 2017
Modragon:

Better pikin, I like it wen ppl reason with their brains
Not carry ur head about with nothing inside
Cus dats y d country has not moved forward 2 many empty brains
Baba well said cus dat was my tot, u shud ask how dat pack got 2 the bathroom? Oda foolish guys here dey reason like fowl gv stupid advice, no logical reasoning
the bolded got me lmao grin grin grin
Re: ... by Krystalzkris(f): 11:42am On May 21, 2017
swagguElite:
Re: ... by Krystalzkris(f): 11:42am On May 21, 2017
swagguElite:
so, if you have a female friend and you've never been to her house, you have no right to call yourself her friend? I just don't get y'all.. That I have more male friends than females doesn't mean they come to my house..some don't even know me beyond my department building.
Re: ... by FreeSpirited: 11:43am On May 21, 2017
Krystalzkris:
My boyfriend came over to my house yesterday and found an empty condom pack in my bathroom.. I have asked my roomie and she doesn't know about it. I don't know how it got there.. He doesn't believe me. I don't know what to do.
Na OYO be that o....your roommate is probably denying the fact that she fvcked a guy recently in that room. Ask her if any guy bleeped her in that room
Re: ... by FreeSpirited: 11:45am On May 21, 2017
huche:

Like i said, you dnt have to prove to him its not yours. Since you have told him, den let it sl3ep. All these are just distraction from your studies. If he truly trust and loves you, he will let it be.
Is this an advice or what?....Have you dated before?....like u don't know the inference of an empty condom in a girls room
Re: ... by Krystalzkris(f): 11:49am On May 21, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Na OYO be that o....your roommate is probably denying the fact that she fvcked a guy recently in that room. Ask her if any guy bleeped her in that room
i Don tire to ask nah..
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:53am On May 21, 2017
this is more like I visited my boyfee and prolly saw a female under Wears. .seriously I will find it hard to believe him..but op he will still come back to his senses..
Re: ... by FreeSpirited: 11:54am On May 21, 2017
Krystalzkris:
i Don tire to ask nah..
It will be unfair if your friend can't tell you the truth...that will be immature....don't u guys discuss sex?...doesn't she have a boyfriend or someone who comes around to fvck her?
Re: ... by FreeSpirited: 11:55am On May 21, 2017
sekxy:
this is more like I visited my boyfee and prolly saw a female under Wears. .seriously I will find it hard to believe him..but op he will still come back to his senses..
Its not easy like that.... No body will shrug that off without a tangible explanation....it will really affect the trust even if he pretends to move on. Its a big cause for suspicion and mistrust
Re: ... by Krystalzkris(f): 11:57am On May 21, 2017
FreeSpirited:
It will be unfair if your friend can't tell you the truth...that will be immature....don't u guys discuss sex?...doesn't she have a boyfriend or someone who comes around to fvck her?
my roomie has a boyfriend and is a virgin.
Re: ... by Krystalzkris(f): 11:58am On May 21, 2017
sekxy:
baby, I understand the situation perfectly but I don't know how to prove my point. .i don't know how the condom pack came into the house
Re: ... by tosyne2much(m): 11:59am On May 21, 2017
Krystalzkris:
what do u suggest?
Don't mind those giving wrong advice here.. The truth of the matter is that, any guy who truly loves a woman will get jealous over such a thing and will start acting up. If I were your boyfriend and you refuse to plead profusely as suggested by people, then wave goodbye to me.

I don't think there's anything you can do. Just keep pleading and swear with anything you can, that you are not guilty of it. Sit him down and tell him to take you to anywhere he can and that you're ready to swear about your innocence. I think that will go a long way to make him believe you.

Insist on swearing even though he said he doesn't want you to

I hope this helps sha

2 Likes

Re: ... by Krystalzkris(f): 12:05pm On May 21, 2017
tosyne2much:
Don't mind those giving wrong advice here.. The truth of the matter is that, any guy who truly loves a woman will get jealous over such a thing and will start acting up. If I were your boyfriend and you refuse to plead profusely as suggested by people, then wave goodbye to me.

I don't think there's anything you can do. Just keep pleading and swear with anything you can, that you are not guilty of it. Sit him down and tell him to take you to anywhere to swear about your innocence. I think that will make him reconsider you
i have been sending countless text messages, on his way phone, whatsapp, facebook everywhere since that night.. He finally picked my call a while ago , heard me crying and agreed to come to the house.. I just hope he hears me out when he comes.
Re: ... by FreeSpirited: 12:10pm On May 21, 2017
Krystalzkris:
my roomie has a boyfriend and is a virgin.
Hmmm...maybe she's no longer a virgin....maybe her boyfriend tried some stunts with her using a condom...it happens a lot...I guess she can't tell you about it because u still believe she's a virgin...just be wise
Re: ... by Krystalzkris(f): 12:11pm On May 21, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Hmmm...maybe she's no longer a virgin....maybe her boyfriend tried some stunts with her using a condom...it happens a lot...I guess she can't tell you about it because u still believe she's a virgin...just be wise
im confused
Re: ... by tosyne2much(m): 12:11pm On May 21, 2017
Krystalzkris:
i have been sending countless text messages, on his way phone, whatsapp, facebook everywhere since that night.. He finally picked my call a while ago , heard me crying and agreed to come to the house.. I just hope he hears me out when he comes.
Eeeehyah! I just hope he forgives you dear
Re: ... by chiraqDemon(m): 12:13pm On May 21, 2017
axeman2:
THE CONDOM PACK WAS FOUND IN YOUR HOUSE AND YOU CLAMING INNOCENT MAYBE YOU SHOULD BLAME THE DEVIL.
Reminds me of this clintoncod skit about how men tell stories.
Like havent u seen, after the devil destroyed our economy he is now putting condom in ppl's wallet to destroy their familiee.
Re: ... by FreeSpirited: 12:14pm On May 21, 2017
Krystalzkris:
im confused
If its only two of you in that room, then she's probably the one who was fvcked with that condom...u less other friends of yours do come around to get fvcked in that room. This is a serious issue for any relationship or marriage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys, What's The Sexiest Thing A Lady Has Ever Used To Seduce You / 5 Things That Women Notice In Men At First Sight / 6 Solid Ways To Know If Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.