Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,732 members, 7,806,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (9584 Views)

I Dont Know Why Ladies Find It Hard To Believe Me / Am Still A Virgin But They Dont Believe Me / Girls Don't Believe Me, Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by Krystalzkris(f): 6:46pm On May 21, 2017
Fadman4real:

D funny thing is she took you serious, like for real. Aw would dis play out.

Officer: Young lady what do u want

Lady: My boyfriend found condom in my room and I want to use fingerprint testing to confirm it is not mine.

Officer: ok you need like 20k for fingerprint test

Lady: please collect 15k I am a student.

Officer: ok bring 15k and come back tomorrow for your certificate.

Lady: ok

Tomorrow

But on a serious note guess she is really desperate to convince him best luck dear
I was so desperate that I didn't get to see he was just being sarcastic... You try yabb me wella
Re: ... by Krystalzkris(f): 6:51pm On May 21, 2017
DoctorNyash:

Personal text: i dont expect u to believe all I say,I dont even believe what i say

^^^^^^^
See your personal text
I can't even remember when I wrote that.. .eyaff tey..
Re: ... by DoctorNyash(m): 7:20pm On May 21, 2017
Krystalzkris:
I can't even remember when I wrote that.. .eyaff tey..
You see the problem so how can he believe you? grin
Re: ... by Krystalzkris(f): 7:26pm On May 21, 2017
DoctorNyash:
You see the problem so how can he believe you? grin
chai.. Nawa ooo.. Your gf must really be careful.. grin you go just go her childhood era go bring up something grin angry
Re: ... by Krystalzkris(f): 7:27pm On May 21, 2017
DeeTus:
Another lie! Sister, why do you always lie?
DeeTus:
You lied here!
oga lie detector...you try wella
Re: ... by daben1(m): 7:29pm On May 21, 2017
ikp120:
He doesn't have to believe you.

If na my girlfriend, as I tell her that I don't know anything about the condom pack, I won't repeat myself.

Let the guy be. He will come back to his senses after 3 days. Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin
the Olosho dey lie joor, girls!!
Re: ... by daben1(m): 7:31pm On May 21, 2017
axeman2:
i know just put the blame on the devil he knows something about it.
lol
Re: ... by daben1(m): 7:32pm On May 21, 2017
Krystalzkris:
i guess he doesn't believe me because I have too many male friends but it's strictly friends. Most of them don't know where I live
hmmm, she's about to say the truth
Re: ... by daben1(m): 7:43pm On May 21, 2017
Krystalzkris:
i have been sending countless text messages, on his way phone, whatsapp, facebook everywhere since that night.. He finally picked my call a while ago , heard me crying and agreed to come to the house.. I just hope he hears me out when he comes.
na where dem dey see una, when una don jam one rich guy una no go wan leave am... Leave the guy alone!!
Re: ... by daben1(m): 7:44pm On May 21, 2017
FreeSpirited:
If its only two of you in that room, then she's probably the one who was fvcked with that condom...u less other friends of yours do come around to get fvcked in that room. This is a serious issue for any relationship or marriage
lol, na brothel?
Re: ... by FreeSpirited: 7:46pm On May 21, 2017
daben1:
lol, na brothel?
E dey happen for guys now.....U can have a room and different friends of yours will come around to bang babes in that same room now....e fit happen
Re: ... by Krystalzkris(f): 7:59pm On May 21, 2017
daben1:
na where dem dey see una, when una don jam one rich guy una no go wan leave am... Leave the guy alone!!
i don't blame you.. tongue tongue I guess no girl has ever begged you that way.. Oops I forgot you're broke.
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 21, 2017
I don't believe you forget your boyfriend grin
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 21, 2017
Krystalzkris:
oga lie detector...you try wella
I will probably tell the moderator of this thread to close it down and ban you for lying. You can't deceive everyone here.
Re: ... by Khutie: 8:19pm On May 21, 2017
Its obvious yhu guys ain't fvcking wid condom!
Re: ... by Krystalzkris(f): 8:24pm On May 21, 2017
DeeTus:
I will probably tell the moderator of this thread to close it down and ban you for lying. You can't deceive everyone here.
you are sick.. Don't come here to display your immaturity... You think everybody is an attention seeker like you?
You can call Seun to close the thread if you are that jobless. It has served its purpose. I am happy now..

So, go and hug a porcupine.
Re: ... by Krystalzkris(f): 8:26pm On May 21, 2017
Dimples182:
I don't believe you forget your boyfriend grin
choi!!! You harsh ooo cheesy
Re: ... by daben1(m): 8:26pm On May 21, 2017
Krystalzkris:
i don't blame you.. tongue tongue I guess no girl has ever begged you that way.. Oops ''I forgot you're broke''.
no wonder you don't want to leave the guy... Gold-digger!
Re: ... by Krystalzkris(f): 8:27pm On May 21, 2017
Khutie:
Its obvious yhu guys ain't fvcking wid condom!
grin grin grin
Re: ... by Krystalzkris(f): 8:28pm On May 21, 2017
daben1:
no wonder you don't want to leave the guy... Gold-digger!
at least he has something that will make me not to leave him.. .what have you got?
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 21, 2017
Krystalzkris:
choi!!! You harsh ooo cheesy

Lol, I think your roommate is setting you up. If what you say is true then you should be mad at your roommate
Re: ... by daben1(m): 8:35pm On May 21, 2017
Krystalzkris:
at least he has something that will make me not to leave him.. .what have you got?
at my young age i have a house and a car of mine... And my girl is not here because of that!
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 21, 2017
Krystalzkris:
you are sick.. Don't come here to display your immaturity... You think everybody is an attention seeker like you?
You can call Seun to close the thread if you are that jobless. It has served its purpose. I am happy now..

So, go and hug a porcupine.
You're the one seeking for attention here because you created a thread full of lies. I make girls like you who think they are smart to cry.

You call girl!! Continue to jump from one bed to another and keep telling lies to an innocent guy. You will be exposed pretty soon.

Take your expired puss.y somewhere else. It smells a lot on here.
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 21, 2017
daben1:
at my young age i have a house and a car of mine... And my girl is not here because of that!
The girl is a call girl. I will make her cry on here very soon.
Re: ... by Krystalzkris(f): 9:01pm On May 21, 2017
Dimples182:

Lol, I think your roommate is setting you up. If what you say is true then you should be mad at your roommate
its past now.. I have to be careful
Re: ... by Krystalzkris(f): 9:04pm On May 21, 2017
daben1:
DeeTus:
The girl is a call girl. I will make her cry on here very soon.
lol... The both of you are just pathetic and pained.. Go and look for someone to love you and get outta here... tongue tongue tongue
Re: ... by daben1(m): 9:11pm On May 21, 2017
Krystalzkris:
lol... The both of you are just pathetic and pained.. Go and look for someone to love you and get outta here... tongue tongue tongue
you'll soon be dumped like a trash, watchout!
Re: ... by daben1(m): 9:13pm On May 21, 2017
DeeTus:
You're the one seeking for attention here because you created a thread full of lies. I make girls like you who think they are smart to cry.

You call girl!! Continue to jump from one bed to another and keep telling lies to an innocent guy. You will be exposed pretty soon.

Take your expired puss.y somewhere else. It smells a lot on here.
lol, i thought i was the only perceiving the stench
Re: ... by Krystalzkris(f): 9:31pm On May 21, 2017
daben1:
you'll soon be dumped like a trash, watchout!
chai!!!!! E pain am.. Efurefu
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 21, 2017
Krystalzkris:
LOL, someone to love me? I pity you because you aren't up to standard with the girls who talk to me.

I see you have a mentality problem and feel guys like me would clap for you? Obviously not.

Go wash your smiling puss.y before you talk to me.
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 21, 2017
daben1:
lol, i thought i was the only perceiving the stench
She's simply a trash that needs modification. Hahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: ... by oladoja1(m): 10:00pm On May 21, 2017
Krystalzkris:
grin grin grin
be using condom please o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Should I Do? Caught My Dad Sleeping With My Aunty / 6 Solid Ways To Know If Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else / Please Tell Me More About This Man, I Have A Crush On Him(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.