Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Christians: Have Men Really Given Back To You? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians: Have Men Really Given Back To You? (1125 Views)

The Rapture Will Not Happen Until Christians Have Faced The Great Tribulation / Do Christians Have To Go To Church? - Olamide Obire / 6 Bad Habits Christians Have To Drop With Immediate Effect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians: Have Men Really Given Back To You? by Akiintom: 9:44am On May 21, 2017
St. Luke 6:38 Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

Back in school, i observed closely, a group of Christians, whose church is named after the embassy of Christ.

These Christians, go round confessing thus;
*I'm rich
*money, i command you to serve me
*all the money in the world belong to me etc.

Because of these confession (as they have been commanded to keep "saying it"wink, some of these students, sow their upkeep allowance to their fellowship, and in a more daring case, some of them sow their school fees. They do all these, believing that they are provoking their God, to make their confession come through.

Alas, these same students, comes round borrowing money from "sinners", and when they are turned down, they outrightly turn beggars.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Now, the above is just to show that, the very idea of giving money to get money back, is a religious gimmicks, designed to make you part with your money, under the illusion that you will get it back in fold (did you say MMM? Yes, you're a victim of MMM, and you don't know it yet).

You give your pastors your money, because he said someone else will give you back in folds.

If you're thinking, it's only your pastor that received your money in folds (the whole congregation gave him money).

Have you been given money since? (your salary, return on investment etc, are not gifts remember that).

Whenever the wave of you being MMMed hit your brain, the neutralizer drug given to you by your pastor comes handy.

The neutralizer:

Deuteronomy 8:18 But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: FOR IT IS HE THAT GIVETH THEE POWER TO GET WEALTH, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day.
Don't you see that MMM agents are more "godly" than your pastors?

At least MMM warned you to stake the gamble with disposable cash.

But your pastors, trick you to part with your:

*salary
*school fees
*money you planned to use in building house, starting investment etc
*your car
*your land and house

WAKE UP! the religious MMM is crashing!

3 Likes

Re: Christians: Have Men Really Given Back To You? by pressplay411(m): 9:56am On May 21, 2017
The idea of sowing your whole salary in the name of first seed is just the height.
How desperate and selfish is that? These gods of men can turn the word upside down just to suit their selfish agendas.
You'll hear crap like "provoke God by sowing your house or car for the pastor"! Come on man, even MMM scams people with some level of fear of God.

Truth is there's blessing in giving but they turned that all the way up!

4 Likes

Re: Christians: Have Men Really Given Back To You? by zionmade(m): 10:55am On May 21, 2017
U called Christ embassy. Yes am a testimony of that keep saying it principle. Wen i was a teenage who hit d street as early as 3am just to find money, passing through d dangers of d nigh, i kept saying am a success
Wen my teacher adviced me not to bother going to school because of no money i kept saying am a success
Wen it looks like things were opposite of wat i was saying, i kept saying am a success.
In University days in d midst of impending Es i kept saying am a success and i graduated as one of d best.

Go to blw uniport where a building worth 250million naira was raised by students of uniport. During the building period, students bought cars for themselves and bcame a lot richer even though they were constantly giving. I gave one of d most precious of belonging of mine and my brother got a job without application in d biggest oil company in nigeria. Parents do come to d church to testify how dat building project changed their family because of d participation of their children.
Where i am today was because i kept saying d same thing.

I dnt care wat u want to believe but next time do a detailed research before u utter Rubbish
Re: Christians: Have Men Really Given Back To You? by Akiintom: 11:11am On May 21, 2017
zionmade:
U called Christ embassy. Yes am a testimony of that keep saying it principle. Wen i was a teenage who hit d street as early as 3am just to find money, passing through d dangers of d nigh, i kept saying am a success
Wen my teacher adviced me not to bother going to school because of no money i kept saying am a success
Wen it looks like things were opposite of wat i was saying, i kept saying am a success.
In University days in d midst of impending Es i kept saying am a success and i graduated as one of d best.

Go to blw uniport where a building worth 250million naira was raised by students of uniport. During the building period, students bought cars for themselves and bcame a lot richer even though they were constantly giving. I gave one of d most precious of belonging of mine and my brother got a job without application in d biggest oil company in nigeria. Parents do come to d church to testify how dat building project changed their family because of d participation of their children.

I dnt care wat u want to believe but next time do a detailed research before u utter Rubbish

*you just confirmed my assertions.

*are there not "sinners", who confessed nothing, but became successful? I guess tompolo confessed in the name of egbesu, to become billionaire via militancy.

*did all the folks that you claimed got testimonies, via their connection with your building, received money/job/house etc in the fashion that you contributed for your pastor/building ?
Re: Christians: Have Men Really Given Back To You? by zionmade(m): 11:15am On May 21, 2017
Akiintom:

*you just confirmed my assertions.

*are there not "sinners", who confessed nothing, but became successful? I guess tompolo confessed in the name of egbesu, to become billionaire via militancy.

*did all the folks that you claimed got testimonies, via their connection with your building, received money/job/house etc in the fashion that you contributed for your pastor/building ?

I repeat i dnt care how others got theirs. I am only concerned with how God did it for me and people like me.
Go to d building i talked about u will bow ur head in shame how it took undergraduates who were pursued from gathering in classes 3yrs to raise d mansion. I dnt care who d money went to but it fulfilled d purpose for which i gave it. D same with most others who did.
I repeat i dnt care how worldly make their money, so d comparison is irrelevant
Re: Christians: Have Men Really Given Back To You? by Akiintom: 11:50am On May 21, 2017
[
Re: Christians: Have Men Really Given Back To You? by Akiintom: 11:50am On May 21, 2017
zionmade:

. I am only concerned with how God did it for me and people like me.
What exactly did God do for you?

zionmade:
Go to d building i talked about u will bow ur head in shame
Do you have to result to gutter vomit?
Re: Christians: Have Men Really Given Back To You? by zionmade(m): 11:55am On May 21, 2017
Akiintom:

What exactly did God do for you?

Do you have to result to gutter vomit?
So u can come and start blabbing how i cud have done it without God. Sorry to disappoint u
I have no business telling u.
U can believe wat u want to believe.
But somewhere in ur heart u have dat hole dat nothing will fill up. Dat empty part is for God and no matter how u try to believe a lie, d hole will still be there.
Re: Christians: Have Men Really Given Back To You? by enshy: 12:40pm On May 21, 2017
Akiintom:
St. Luke 6:38 Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

Back in school, i observed closely, a group of Christians, whose church is named after the embassy of Christ.

These Christians, go round confessing thus;
*I'm rich
*money, i command you to serve me
*all the money in the world belong to me etc.

Because of these confession (as they have been commanded to keep "saying it"wink, some of these students, sow their upkeep allowance to their fellowship, and in a more daring case, some of them sow their school fees. They do all these, believing that they are provoking their God, to make their confession come through.

Alas, these same students, comes round borrowing money from "sinners", and when they are turned down, they outrightly turn beggars.

Now, the above is just to show that, the very idea of giving money to get money back, is a religious gimmicks, designed to make you part with your money, under the illusion that you will get it back in fold (did you say MMM? Yes, you're a victim of MMM, and you don't know it yet).

You give your pastors your money, because he said someone else will give you back in folds.

If you're thinking, it's only your pastor that received your money in folds (the whole congregation gave him money).

Have you been given money since? (your salary, return on investment etc, are not gifts remember that).

Whenever the wave of you being MMMed hit your brain, the neutralizer drug given to you by your pastor comes handy.

The neutralizer:

Deuteronomy 8:18 But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: FOR IT IS HE THAT GIVETH THEE POWER TO GET WEALTH, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day.
Don't you see that MMM agents are more "godly" than your pastors?

At least MMM warned you to stake the gamble with disposable cash.

But your pastors, trick you to part with your:

*salary
*school fees
*money you planned to use in building house, starting investment etc
*your car
*your land and house

WAKE UP! the religious MMM is crashing!
Is this any business of yours?
Biko get a rest!
Everyone would spend money on what he places value...Some on women, other alcohol, more go clubbing...
Pls brother, spend your time thinking about creating more impactful threads.
Re: Christians: Have Men Really Given Back To You? by enshy: 12:44pm On May 21, 2017
zionmade:

So u can come and start blabbing how i cud have done it without God. Sorry to disappoint u
But somewhere in ur heart u have dat hole dat nothing will fill up. Dat empty part is for God and no matter how u try to believe a lie, d hole will still be there.
zionmade, you cant do anything without God 'for without God, we are nothing'
Dont mind that attention seeker...
He is doing is masters bidding...His master isnt worth any emotions of ours!
Re: Christians: Have Men Really Given Back To You? by Akiintom: 1:30pm On May 21, 2017
zionmade:

There are surgeon that can effectively take care of "hole in my heart", in case i have one.

Your imaginary god, wouldn't be a factor to consider.
Re: Christians: Have Men Really Given Back To You? by Akiintom: 1:35pm On May 21, 2017
enshy:

Is this any business of yours?
Biko get a rest!
Everyone would spend money on what he places value...Some on women, other alcohol, more go clubbing...
Pls brother, spend your time thinking about creating more impactful threads.

Religious MMM is fraudulent, and warning folks against it, is a noble course.

It's better to spend your money on pleasure, than giving it to MMM pastor, who in turn uses the money, to derive pleasure like otobo gave sulieman.
Re: Christians: Have Men Really Given Back To You? by enshy: 3:44pm On May 21, 2017
Akiintom:

Religious MMM is fraudulent, and warning folks against it, is a noble course.

It's better to spend your money on pleasure, than giving it to MMM pastor, who in turn uses the money, to derive pleasure like otobo gave sulieman.
Young man, its not your business how anyone spends his money.
Pls invest in more rewarding ventures...No one has noticed you yet.
And pls 'its noble cause not noble course'
Biko, let that be a cause for concern too Oga noble course!
Re: Christians: Have Men Really Given Back To You? by Akiintom: 9:04pm On May 21, 2017
enshy:

Young man, its not your business how anyone spends his money.
Pls invest in more rewarding ventures...No one has noticed you yet.
And pls 'its noble cause not noble course'
Biko, let that be a cause for concern too Oga noble course!

Because you bunch are sickly hypocritical, therefore, the need for folks to be prudent is never your concern.

Because you're also given to illusion of bigmanism syndrome, empowering impact, in your primitive mind, is determined on status scale, as against variety scale.

It's a pity boy.
Re: Christians: Have Men Really Given Back To You? by LiberaDeus: 10:07pm On May 21, 2017
zionmade:

I went to Uniport. Which building is that?
Re: Christians: Have Men Really Given Back To You? by zionmade(m): 10:54pm On May 21, 2017
LiberaDeus:

I went to Uniport. Which building is that?
U went and not u are currently going.
So its useless telling u
Go back to d post, get d name of d building and do some research or didnt u see where i mentioned d name?
Re: Christians: Have Men Really Given Back To You? by terrezo2002(m): 9:40am On May 22, 2017
zionmade:

Easy bro
Re: Christians: Have Men Really Given Back To You? by terrezo2002(m): 9:48am On May 22, 2017
Akiintom:

Give and it'll be given back to you.. Is a principle which works. You not seeing results doesn't mean it doesn't work. It works for both christians and non christians. Those who give out of love will be given back to not covetous, grudging and faithless people. As a Christian, I try to give out of love, help as many as i have power to help... I am not waiting for someone to give me back, instead I pray God should increase me so I can help more people. Whatever that comes into my hands, I recieve it with thanksgiving. Sometimes though, I don't have enough, but miraculously I get help when it needs arises. Learn to believe in God. It takes faith to please Him. When you walk in faith, you will see God. May God help you
Re: Christians: Have Men Really Given Back To You? by LiberaDeus: 10:32am On May 22, 2017
zionmade:

U went and not u are currently going.
So its useless telling u
Go back to d post, get d name of d building and do some research or didnt u see where i mentioned d name?

Bros no be fight

I attended BLW in ETF hall at a time so its news to me that BLW has a building in abuja campus now.

I am curious. Everything no be fight
Re: Christians: Have Men Really Given Back To You? by Akiintom: 10:52am On May 22, 2017
[quote author=terrezo2002 post=56759162][/quote]

Did men give to you, in the fashion that you all contribute to give to your pastors?
Re: Christians: Have Men Really Given Back To You? by terrezo2002(m): 11:53am On May 22, 2017
Akiintom:

Did men give to you, in the fashion that you all contribute to give to your pastors?
When you give offerings and tithe in church, you are not giving it to pastors but to God. Even though tithe is for the upkeep of the ministers in the house of God. So whatever you give to God is spent by men. Even if you help the poor, God regards that as giving to Him.
Secondly, there is no one who truly gives from a loving heart that does not recieve. God will give you back and it is through humans you will be given back.
Blessings comes to me when I give. It may not be immediate, but it surely comes
Re: Christians: Have Men Really Given Back To You? by Akiintom: 12:57pm On May 22, 2017
terrezo2002:

So whatever you give to God is spent by men.s
*don't you realize that your pastors are the Gods?

That's why they use your money to flex:

*Designer shoes, clothes, luxury cars and jet.

The very things 98% of you can't afford

*they use your money (earned from hard labor and sweat), to build schools, that 98% of you members can't afford.

terrezo2002:

. God will give you back and it is through humans you will be given back.
s
You're on this opium that distorts rational thinking.

terrezo2002:

Blessings comes to me when I give. It may not be immediate, but it surely comes

Don't you see that you're not different, from those who don't give offering and tithe?

Every human being earn something. Gifts are earning from friendship or goodly acts.

Therefore, your giving to church, is religious MMM via brainwash.
Re: Christians: Have Men Really Given Back To You? by terrezo2002(m): 1:01pm On May 22, 2017
Akiintom:

*don't you realize that your pastors are the God's?

That's why they use your money to flex:

*Designer shoes, clothes, luxury cars and jet. The very things 98% of you can't afford

*they use your money (earned from hard labor and sweat), to build schools, that 98% of you members can't afford.

You're on this opium that distorts rational thinking.

Don't you see that you're not different, from those who don't give offering and tithe?

Every human being earn something. Gifts are earning from friendship or goodly acts.

Therefore, your giving to church, is religious MMM via brainwash.
You can choose to believe anything. I know what I believe in and I am convinced.
Re: Christians: Have Men Really Given Back To You? by zionmade1: 1:06pm On May 22, 2017
LiberaDeus:

Bros no be fight

I attended BLW in ETF hall at a time so its news to me that BLW has a building in abuja campus now.

I am curious. Everything no be fight
Sorry bro. Thought u were one of those dat wud want me to carry dem to d building b4 they believe
BLW was evicted from ETF in 2012 and now they have a building at Odums, close to Junac table water along east west road.
Its a massive one for dat matter and i think OP shud visit there so he can cry more. I know wen Christians put their money to work it pains people like Akiintom so much
Re: Christians: Have Men Really Given Back To You? by Akiintom: 1:13pm On May 22, 2017
zionmade1:

Sorry bro. Thought u were one of those dat wud want me to carry dem to d building b4 they believe
BLW was evicted from ETF in 2012 and now they have a building at Odums, close to Junac table water along east west road.
Its a massive one for dat matter and i think OP shud visit there so he can cry more. I know wen Christians put their money to work it pains people like Akiintom so much

You didn't get it. When religiously MMMed Christians, come begging for money, because they sowed their salary, they get ridiculed for their foolishness.
Re: Christians: Have Men Really Given Back To You? by zionmade1: 1:20pm On May 22, 2017
Akiintom:

You didn't get it. When religiously MMMed Christians, come begging for money, because they sowed their salary, they get ridiculed for their foolishness.
They sowed in foolishness. A farmer doesn't sow and leave his seed to germinate. Wen a Christian sows then prays d seed will answer. And next time dont mention my church. because by d time u find out people who are far more younger dan u are giving millions for d gospel, den u shud be ashamed to open ur mouth and rant against dem. Ask governor Umahi wat his life was like before he became a giver
Re: Christians: Have Men Really Given Back To You? by Akiintom: 6:12pm On May 22, 2017
zionmade1:

. And next time dont mention my church.
Which one is "your" church?

*is it blw, where a rogue stole company money and donated same to your church?

*is it blw, where the chief con artist, abandoned his wife, until the wife abandoned him?

*is it blw, where the assemblage of extremely sensational species are?

You're joking boy!
Re: Christians: Have Men Really Given Back To You? by zionmade1: 6:22pm On May 22, 2017
Akiintom:

Which one is "your" church?

*is it blw, where a rogue stole company money and donated same to your church?

*is it blw, where the chief con artist, abandoned his wife, until the wife abandoned him?

*is it blw, where the assemblage of extremely sensational species are?

You're joking boy!
Yes its blw.
No matter wat u have to open ur dirty mouth to say none of ur great grannies have smelt and none of ur future lineage will smell d greatness of pst Chris. With all ur life CV and experience u wont still qualify to be his gateman.
Yes am proud of him his success is replicated in his followers. D greatest of Christian musicians in dis country came from under his training. He may be divorced but certainly divorce on its own is not a sin in d bible. His kids are doing perfectly well in their career and i dnt care how u and ur perfect big bang wife and big bang children stay together ur children will never match his.
So wat exactly are u talking about? Young men are doing big things for God, wat impact has ur life made? Rather dan coming to NL to spread ur ugly big bang ideas.
Who listens to an atheist nowadays?
Re: Christians: Have Men Really Given Back To You? by LiberaDeus: 6:52pm On May 22, 2017
zionmade1:

Thats impressive from BLW, they always led the way in any christian related thing.

FYI, am not a christian at least not since 2010, am agnostic
Re: Christians: Have Men Really Given Back To You? by zionmade1: 6:57pm On May 22, 2017
LiberaDeus:

Thats impressive from BLW, they always led the way in any christian related thing.

FYI, am not a christian at least not since 2010, am agnostic
Its ok. Ur life to live. I believe everyone is free to make choices
Re: Christians: Have Men Really Given Back To You? by LiberaDeus: 6:59pm On May 22, 2017
zionmade1:

Its ok. Ur life to live. I believe everyone is free to make choices

You are right.

Thanks
Re: Christians: Have Men Really Given Back To You? by Akiintom: 7:04pm On May 22, 2017
zionmade1:

Yes its blw.
No matter wat u have to open ur dirty mouth to say none of ur great grannies have smelt and none of ur future lineage will smell d greatness of pst Chris. With all ur life CV and experience u wont still qualify to be his gateman.
Yes am proud of him his success is replicated in his followers. D greatest of Christian musicians in dis country came from under his training. He may be divorced but certainly divorce on its own is not a sin in d bible. His kids are doing perfectly well in their career and i dnt care how u and ur perfect big bang wife and big bang children stay together ur children will never match his.
So wat exactly are u talking about? Young men are doing big things for God, wat impact has ur life made? Rather dan coming to NL to spread ur ugly big bang ideas.
Who listens to an atheist nowadays?

I guess you'll need wipe now, to manage the tears from your eyes, following bitter cries.

Sorry for your pains.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Isn't The Bible Full Of Mistakes Since Men Wrote It?" / Christians Should Read This / Holy Ghost Congress 2017 Day 4 - Victorious Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.