Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

"i Saw Bimbo Odukoya In Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "i Saw Bimbo Odukoya In Heaven (7796 Views)

Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Remembers Bimbo Odukoya, Late Wife 10 Years After Her Death / Bimbo Odukoya's Daughter, Tolu 30th Birthday Marked In Grand Style (photos) / My Pastor 'Saw Pastor Bimbo Odukoya In Hell'! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"i Saw Bimbo Odukoya In Heaven by pearlyseed(f): 9:26am On Jan 14, 2010
Ï thought someone might be interested in reading this:

For over a month now or thereabout, there has been rumor that the most popular youth pastor (Pastor BIMBO ODUKOYA of Fountain of Life Church-Ilupeju Nigeria) was seen in HELL by yet another outstanding and reverend man of God- the person of Prophet OBADARE.

I became worried at a point in time and counted it as a blasphemy against the said woman of God though I am not a member of her church but I found her teaching having positive impart tremendously in my life.

On WEDNESDAY 23rd December 2009 at 11.00pm at night I came back from a Bureau De Change Company that is heavily indebted to me, where I had gone to demand for my money but alas, same old story “Please Be Patient� I was not just disappointed, I was frustrated having had so much plan on the money apart from Xmas stuff. While I was contemplating so much on the said predicament, I managed to say my evening prayer after much crying inside.

“I found myself in a large hall and is as if there is Christian camping activities going on there, white, black men and women moving about, all of a sudden a white lady called my names and few others and asked us to please move to the “GOLDEN HERITAGE GATE� I and about 11 others moved towards that direction and while we are going a TALL ANGEL comes out from a gate and asked us, why we are here, the person in front explained that our names was called and we are asked to move towards “GHG� so he pointed walk down that road, we walked down for about 15 minutes and we arrived at the GHG gate, a TALL MANSION was inside built/decorated with pure gold, two taller angels that I have never seen before in my life or ever described by those who have seen one before, without no exaggeration the two angels were as tall as LOGEMO House on Ikorodu Road , Lagos, Nigeria. They were having a sword in their hands that is longer all of us if we are to climb on each other.

He opened the gate for us and we entered, I was called and taking to beautiful hall like a reception in a company, I could not look at the angels eyes, too tall I said, I was wondering how his head would enter where we are going, so he told me, go inside, I met a white man at the desk and I greeted him in English and he responded as well, what do you seek, I kept quiet and I looked up and saw a white board plaque in GOLD like that of those in the club house where past president names were been listed on, I looked through, quite many names I must say, but my eyes caught the following names that am familiar with,

(BIMBO ODUKOYA-17th Floor) (AYO BABALOLA –Last Floor,) (BEN IDAHOSA) 19th Floor), (GABRIEL ODUYEMI-18th Floor)

So I told the white man, Babalola, and he smiled, immediately a wide gate white gate opened and look as there was a snow coming down, the great apostle Ayo Babalola appeared and he came and humbly welcomed me and called me by my name, I was shocked.

So he (Babalola) took me a step further and showed me the giant mansion and said if I repent and amend my life that I will live here with them, that why am I still XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXX (personal message) that here there is no 99.99% it is total Pure, Complete and Absolute Righteousness that is required to make Heaven, “He said he asked a man who was brought here to be shown as well the mansion many years ago that “are Christians not dying again and the said they are, but He Babalola said he’s been a long time Christian pass the road we took to this place�.

He said if I was holy enough, he would have shown me the beauty of the mansion. The Mansion is about 21-23 storey if I could call it that, I never asked anyway, I told him I was okay living the ground floor, so I asked with boldness what about and specifically what about Pastor Bimbo ODUKOYA, “SHE IS HERE, he said, but they said BABA OBADARE said he saw her in HELL, that is a LIE from the Pit of HELL, suddenly, LOW AND BEHOLD I SAW PASTOR BIMBO ODUKOYA Coming in white apparel with more beauty than she was while on earth, Babalola said, Here she Cometh. I WAS SHOCKED!!!! (Glory to God) She warmly greeted me and called me by my full names, hug me and asked me about Christian bodies doing. NOT EXAGGERATION, I TOUCH HER., Babalola said emphatically, that OBADARE HAS NOT BEEN HERE IN THE LAST ONE YEAR.

Babalola reminded me of those XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX or else HELL awaits me, (God 4bid) that God is merciful BUT cannot behold SIN.

I was ushered outside and the ANGELS showed me the way out, I was looking back while going and suddenly I woke up it was exactly 3.30am.

So Christians and all children of God, don’t be sad over the said publication, IT IS A LIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEE, I WILL SAY B4 ANYONE, TELL THE PRESS, MEDIA HOUSES, IT A LIE.

Meanwhile this is not a cover-up story, I met Pastor Bimbo only once one –one and that was 8 years ago. I don’t have anything to do with her, family, church. I AM AN MFM MEMBER,

Rejoice in the Lord all Youths, Singles and Married, Paste this mail everywhere. It is real. I can stand by it authentication at any where.
Re: "i Saw Bimbo Odukoya In Heaven by VALIDATOR: 1:03pm On Jan 14, 2010
First, I thought you were just dreaming but now I know you were hallucinating.
Re: "i Saw Bimbo Odukoya In Heaven by jagunlabi(m): 1:11pm On Jan 14, 2010
In other words, you also saw Bimbo Odukoya in the poster's hallucination.Madam Odukoya seems to be everywhere and nowhere at the same time. She should make a good living being the tourist guide of the afterlife for those afterlife tourists paying fleeting visits.grin
VALIDATOR:

First, I thought you were just dreaming but now I know you were hallucinating.

Re: "i Saw Bimbo Odukoya In Heaven by VALIDATOR: 5:12pm On Jan 15, 2010
Anybody who needs some cheap publicity now only has to claim to have seen Bimbo Odukoya. Will naija ever make real progress?

(1) (Reply)

Trinitarian Disrespect For God / Prophet TB Joshua Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today / If U Have One Question To Ask God, Wat Will It Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.