Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

"You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) (61339 Views)

Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal / Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height / Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 21, 2017
Imagine in her own country again, ordinary Lebanese man insulting a lady who turned him down, what a country

I wish police will arrest that idiot, we don't want racist in our country

Copied from instablog

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 21, 2017
Eh yah

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by ayindejimmy(m): 2:18pm On May 21, 2017
No kidding
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 21, 2017
What a he-goat... I'd ask my gay friend to Bleep him in the ass if that was my sister he threatened! Man-Bitchh!

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 21, 2017
Tiny23:
Eh yah

Only, seems you're not moved by the man attitude ??

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 21, 2017
SorftWerk:
What a he-goat... I'd ask my gay friend to Bleep him in the ass if that was my sister he threatened! Man-Bitchh!

I added the idiot number its not going through

14 Likes

Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 21, 2017
Jeffboi:

I added the idiot number its not going through
boys go waste this one without remorse...how dare he!

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by Headlesschicken(m): 2:31pm On May 21, 2017
grin Hang dat nigga by d balls...

6 Likes

Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 21, 2017
Reactions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 21, 2017
Headlesschicken:
grin Hang dat nigga by d balls...

You go wicked oooo cheesy grin grin
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 21, 2017
look at his baldhead

21 Likes

Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by dacovajnr: 2:52pm On May 21, 2017
Funny enough Some Slay Queens would add him up and Wiggle all the way to meet him grin grin grin

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 21, 2017
SorftWerk:
grin

Oohh lebanese wud love to be fvck on their azz, literally... smiley wink a lot of arab men are very rude when they dont get what they want sha...

3 Likes

Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 21, 2017
lefulefu:
look at his baldhead

That man deserve beating I swear

Had it been its the other way round that niqqa for don soft

1 Like

Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 21, 2017
dacovajnr:
Funny enough Some Slay Queenn would add him up and Wiggle all the way to meet him grin grin grin

Heheheheheh the hustle is real bro grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 21, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

Oohh lebanese wud love to be fvck on their azz, literally... smiley wink a lot of arab men are very rude when they dont get what they want sha...
ooh well I pray they never get what they want.

How are u doing my angel?
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 21, 2017
Jeffboi:

That man deserve beating I swear

Had it been its the other way round that niqqa for don soft
he cant accept being turned down by a lady grin.we for like sama sense into dat im baldhead I swear angry

5 Likes

Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by dacovajnr: 2:59pm On May 21, 2017
Jeffboi:

Heheheheheh the hustle is real bro grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin
I tell you grin

1 Like

Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 21, 2017
SorftWerk:
ooh well I pray they never get what they want.

How are u doing my angel?
grin

I am great...juz on ma bed..soon be snoring. How u doing DADDY COOL?
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by Victornezzar: 3:00pm On May 21, 2017
Attention is all dat gal demand for
y dd she continue chatting with d man

1 Like

Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 21, 2017
lefulefu:

he cant accept being turned down by a lady grin.we for like sama sense into dat im baldhead I swear angry

But who knows if the babe don demand something from am tongue
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 21, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

I am great...juz on ma bed..soon be snoring. How u doing DADDY COOL?

I'm doing great baby yo...it would have been better if u let me snore from behind you grin
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by heckymaicon(m): 3:07pm On May 21, 2017
87% of Lebanese men are perverts , go to we chat to confirm
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 21, 2017
Jeffboi:

But who knows if the babe don demand something from am tongue
probably....knowing naija babes its possible the babe go don demand something frm d guy and na im make the guy para since the babe no give am level chop grin.there is more to this story sha.

3 Likes

Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 21, 2017
dacovajnr:
Funny enough Some Slay Queenn would add him up and Wiggle all the way to meet him grin grin grin
abi grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 21, 2017
SorftWerk:
I'm doing great baby yo...it would have been better if u let me snore from behind you grin

Behind me? grin hahahaha...

Why not on top of me instead? lipsrsealed tongue
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 3:24pm On May 21, 2017
hmmm this post makes me to remember one guy, I met on badoo. after chatting with me on WhatsApp and I couldn't meet him cuz my heart tell me not too, mehn.!!!!! that is how I hear what I never heard in my life......can't post it, becuz of some reason he even threaten my life!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 21, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Behind me? grin hahahaha...

Why not on top of me instead? lipsrsealed tongue
u preferred that boo? I won't mind any either cos my sleep is hard already grin
Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 21, 2017
SorftWerk:
u preferred that boo? I won't mind any either cos my sleep is hard already grin

Let me make u feel at ease tonyt wink cheesy

Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 21, 2017
Them don turn this thread to something else ooo, now my sleep is hard too

4 Likes

Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 21, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Let me make u feel at ease tonyt wink cheesy
u know those soft spots right...I'd lick it from the inside, I'd spare no juices, I know u love to eat meat, its what I got in stuck for u baby...just don't scream when the clothes go down but u can praise me for my black hammer size wink

1 Like

Re: "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) by HITTED(m): 3:49pm On May 21, 2017
I hate this Nigerian slave mentality to anything white. How is a bloody Lebanese now an oyinbo?

They will see an albino from Owerri tomorrow and still call him oyinbo. Nonsense! angry

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food / Man Returns Lady's Number After She Played Hard To Get / The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.