Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) (48799 Views)

Hausa Man Caught Picking Used Sanitary Pads And Pants In Edo. Photos / Man Caught Stealing Car Mirrors During Church Service, Tied and Disgraced(pics) / Man Caught Stealing Car Battery, Made To Carry It On His Head. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by eflintsone(m): 7:47pm On May 21, 2017
Geneadams:
so when igbos are killed in Maiduguri,thier kingsmen use to retaliate abi
oga if u dnt hv infos dnt talk ,i stayed in maiduguri for 6yrs and i can tell u not only igbos die wen boko haram hits, infact very few igbos die in maiduguri when boko haram hit

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by ApolitiCal: 7:48pm On May 21, 2017
ApolitiCal:
This is unacceptable. Why should they kill a Hausa man because of a car battery. Igbos are so heartless. And if it's the other way round, they would have been making noise here and there. Stupid people.
Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by IJOBA2: 7:48pm On May 21, 2017
tbaba1234:

Produce one evidence of me defending murderers or you are a fool.
TELL ME WHAT AL QURAN SAID ABOUT FORNICATION AND ON THE OTHER HAND, WHAT PROPHET MUHAMMAD SAID ABOUT THE SAME FORNICATION.
Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by Fulmigati: 7:52pm On May 21, 2017
See these shameless hypocrites making noise here. In another thread they will say they don't support bad thing or when an Igbo drug dealer is executed in Asia, they'll start singing praises. When in Rome act like the Romans.
Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 21, 2017
They can kill us easily because we dont practise the same religion. They can even kill just because we insulted the Dullard.
We can kill them for stealing battery. It continues.......
We are never meant to be together undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

FreeBiafra smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by cococandy(f): 7:53pm On May 21, 2017
Over car battery.
The other day it was a phone thief in Lagos.
What's wrong with Nigerians? Bunch of savages.

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by Sanchez01: 8:02pm On May 21, 2017
Priceless007:
The lady just looking for cheap attention by tribalizing the ish, would have still been the same fate to anyone caught stealing in the east irrespective of tribe.
My device was stolen in a particular hospital in the same Enugu. I had installed applock on the device and the anti-snoop was active on it before it was stolen in the hospital a couple of months ago.

Long story short, I had the guy's face all over my Gmail inbox while trying hard to unlock the phone. Printed them and showed a couple of nurses who claimed he was an office assistant. He was located and claimed nothing like that had happened. Eventually, he produced a fully wiped device and I pleas couldn't make me use the law against him. My point is, the story might be incomplete, but that is not to say that thieves don't walk freely here.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by Klinee: 8:04pm On May 21, 2017
The guy was not kill just because he Hausa, there is countless number of Igbos that was killed for just stealing #10. So let stop inciting tribal commotion please.
Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by discusant: 8:04pm On May 21, 2017
If properly examined, papering over the most disjointed country in the world, Nigeria, is not to any Nigerian's interest. Dissolve the unholy union now.

If the SS wants to remain with SW and North in a new Nigeria, let them.
It's no point denying referendum in Biafra because of fear that SS people may also vote YES for Biafra.

Before it is too late and mayhem of unparalleled proportions follows again, let the Biafrans go, even with Igbo-only Biafra.

Who would not hear these warnings now? Crude oil is not all there is for a country to survive.
Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by repogirl(f): 8:05pm On May 21, 2017
Too bad.... I want to be sympathetic but thieves are not sympathetic with their victims....

BTW, why is it that when Hausa people are involved it becomes a tribal issue?! Mtchew! If he had not stolen, would he have been killed for nothing?

Since you know you are not welcome somewhere, then behave yourself.
Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by meemeetruth(f): 8:06pm On May 21, 2017
English na bastard ''did he suppose to kills for stealin common ba3''
Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by Tecno66: 8:08pm On May 21, 2017
I dont like this caption because even if he is igbo or yoruba, they will still have killed him.
rem44:
According to Thelma who shared the story,the Hausa man pictured below was caught stealing car battery in Enugu.He was allegedly killed by mob.Below is what she wrote...

'An hausa man caught stealing battery from someones car in ibekwes tiles plaza. In enugu merryland. Did he suppose to kill cause of stealing common battery?'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/hausa-man-caught-stealing-car-battery.html
Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by Felicitalisco(f): 8:10pm On May 21, 2017
[quote author=ApolitiCal post=56745561]

[you are a fool sir]
Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by Kdgoldyoungest: 8:11pm On May 21, 2017
is not good is inhuman, dats y i dnt like ibos, der lifestyle is disgusting,same to north hausas also. like der live in deir place is bad. dat is y both of dem can't stay wit each oda . dey are de one destroying Nigeria. oh wot a shit states. am disappointed
Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by riczy(m): 8:12pm On May 21, 2017
Just after Mr vegetable created hunger,his brother came stealing to Savage his penury he met his Waterloo, zo blame it on...
Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by vantage001: 8:15pm On May 21, 2017
kingthreatz:
When Aboki do them their own, they will start shouting tribalism and wickedness. How much more wicked are they. I have said it a thousand times. Igbos are the problem of Nigeria. Let biafra come so they can restrict their evil within their kindred. Bloody hypocrites.
Then you don't know your problem.
Buhari, IBB , OBJ and co that stole your future and that your descendants is not your problem, it is igbo that is your problem. You no well at all.
Afonja with a single digit IQ.
Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by kwajahafiz(m): 8:15pm On May 21, 2017
littlewonders:

God will bless you for your sins. Imagine the way you just murdered English.

How did he murder that English? ..
Or can't you understand proper English?..
Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by DonCortino: 8:17pm On May 21, 2017
tbaba1234:

Death sentence for stealing battery, where is your humanity??

A woman was beheaded in kano for doing nothing!!

1 Like

Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by tbaba1234: 8:19pm On May 21, 2017
DonCortino:

A woman was beheaded in kano for doing nothing!!

Is it the man that stole battery that killed the woman? One crime does not justify another

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by Mac2016(m): 8:21pm On May 21, 2017
I am so saddened by the cluelessness with which many youths that supposed to be the light bearer for a future untribalistic Nigeria which is the only hope of our prosperity.
Many igbo just killed this guy in retaliation ands satisfaction of hurt and hatred they have nursed over decades for hausas and same does hausas when it's their turn up North cos I have lived there, they too killed without compunction. I remember my hausa close friend when I was there who told me I would be the first to kill If jihad should start.
No glitter of hope for us with tribalism and that's the more reason our leaders concentrate on fanning the embers of tribalism to make us believe they are being persecuted in order to escape being questioned for their corrupt acts. With this kind of tribal killing we are creating chasm where we supposed to have bonds. I have a simple question for people saying "he deserves the death cos he stole" if he were your blood brother would you do the same?
Our leaders have bequeathed a fragmented nation called Nigeria unto us and instead of us tinkering what we have for a better nation we decide to hire chisels and hammers. Our leaders won't tell us not to because that's the only way with which they can escape criticism and do whatever they so desire. Jungle justice may exterminate ur enemy but that's temporary, its permanent achievement is making ur barbaric and returning u to stone age. Kindly rethink and act properly like a citizen of the future Nigeria we pray and desire, mist especially as a global citizen.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by kick(f): 8:23pm On May 21, 2017
Be it in Igbo, Yoruba or hausa land no thief is spared when caught by mob. His punishment is jungle justice, he knows the law. I do not in any way support it but I don't totally condemn it. If thief have visited you, then you will understand why jungle justice is the best solution.
Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by Nistfrank(m): 8:25pm On May 21, 2017
and forgive us our sin as we forgive those who sin against us. without sin there wont be forgiveness. thuo shall not kill

1 Like

Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by DonCortino: 8:26pm On May 21, 2017
tbaba1234:

Is it the man that stole battery that killed the woman? One crime does not justify another

Am not justifying what they did. It has happened it has happened! This is not d first jungle justice and wont be d last!
Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 8:28pm On May 21, 2017
nattyGENT:

until you own a car, then you shall understand

What is that even supposed to mean Mr car owner

1 Like

Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by iukpe: 8:31pm On May 21, 2017
what of our politicians, looters, when, when, when pleaseeee?
Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by blingxx(m): 8:39pm On May 21, 2017
diablos:
Descendant of usman dan fodio stealing car battery while his uncle is hibernating in a Uk hospital stealing artificial oxygen and struggling to survive.

1. it's uthman Dan fodio..not usman
2. your comment makes no sense at all undecided
Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 8:39pm On May 21, 2017
The savages! The was never law and order in their history.
Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by GavelSlam: 8:42pm On May 21, 2017
Ngokafor:

...He even stole...In Lagos all you need to get someone killed is shout 'ole ole ole' even if the person is innocent..and a mob will gather in no time,with petrol and matches in tow.

You've stayed too long in Njikoka.
Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by Nossa(m): 8:43pm On May 21, 2017
Khd95:
imagine ,because of car battery

I hope his kinsmen will not retaliate oo, cos e go bloody

Let them bring it on, we're waiting.
Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by diablos: 8:44pm On May 21, 2017
blingxx:

1. it's uthman Dan fodio..not usman
2. your comment makes no sense at all undecided

E pain am grin

Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by Aliyucoolio: 8:48pm On May 21, 2017
Oh my God! Just because of a mere battery? Jungle justice.
Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by eagleu: 8:53pm On May 21, 2017
Operator or moderator, this is stoking violence and tribalism for no reason, unless you actually support it!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman / 7 Kano Airport Officials Who Plant Drugs On Passengers' Luggage Caught (video Up / Man Beats His Wife After He Was Caught Cheating On Their Anniversary .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.