Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,723 members, 7,805,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) (48797 Views)

Hausa Man Caught Picking Used Sanitary Pads And Pants In Edo. Photos / Man Caught Stealing Car Mirrors During Church Service, Tied and Disgraced(pics) / Man Caught Stealing Car Battery, Made To Carry It On His Head. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:59pm On May 21, 2017
I don't support this jungle justice at all.

How can the Igbos do this. It's inhuman.

The government should investigate this matter and the perpetrators brought to book.

What happen to our politicians ?
Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by Solumtoonna(m): 8:59pm On May 21, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Why was a man killed because of a common battery ..I am so annoyed about this I swear ..We have become thoughtless animals
Hausa people no dey steal better thing, good for him
Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by hajidel: 9:00pm On May 21, 2017
littlewonders:

God will bless you for your sins. Imagine the way you just murdered English.

Was there something wrong with that english?
Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 21, 2017
i laugh in spanish...umuchineke ua well done
Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 9:04pm On May 21, 2017
Khd95:
imagine ,because of car battery

I hope his kinsmen will not retaliate oo, cos e go bloody

He wasn't killed becus he is Hausa.. People have been killed for stealing phones and even food..

There is nothing going to be bloddy any where.. This action just goes to show that Nigeria is actually a zoo.. Let's be realistic and honest.. Nigeria is a zoo.. This is lawlessness at its peack..

What happened close to my place today made me to know that Nigeria is actually a zoo as claimed by Kanu..

Just see how this man died ...just the way an innocent man died too today close to where I live..

No one should abuse Kanu again.. If u want to abuse him, pls make sure this country is already too fine and fixed..
Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by ArcFresky(m): 9:24pm On May 21, 2017
Thats goodluck in comment section is an ass... Imagine trash.... Calling for the death of a battery theft, yet can do anything to dem Saraki, Dino and Patience....

Idiot
Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by phreakabit(m): 9:34pm On May 21, 2017
LMAO!!! This story is super fake!
WTF that guy is not dead!. . .
What the fnck is this bs?
Where is the picture of him being burnt or lynched.
What kind of nonsense is this?

1 Like

Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by maasoap(m): 9:34pm On May 21, 2017
Priceless007:
The lady just looking for cheap attention by tribalizing the ish, would have still been the same fate to anyone caught stealing in the east irrespective of tribe.
In order words, you guys are senseless, you've got your priority wrong all the way.
Killing for stealing something like car battery when people like you are shouting FREE UBAH everyday.
Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by iukpe: 9:35pm On May 21, 2017
Made in Nigeria motion detection alarm systems can guard your parking lot, street corners, office premises, backyards, shops and warehouses. Rechargeable version standby time is over 48hrs with built in battery. With a built in mains charger and can be powered by suitable solar panel.
GSM versions capable of remote alert to user also available.
Assembled in Nigeria, 100% reliable.
The unit will sound a loud siren when there is unwanted movement within your property even in darkness and simply scare away the intruder and alert the owner.
Call 07062725097 for more information.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by gawu1: 9:36pm On May 21, 2017
diablos:
Descendant of usman dan fodio stealing car battery while his uncle is hibernating in a Uk hospital stealing artificial oxygen and struggling to survive.
What about you? An Osu, first class slave whose progenitor, Ojuku is surely there burning in hell fire for causing deaths of millions of Osu offsprings and making those little ones that have survived permanently slaves to descendants of Usman dan fodio and odudowa.
Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by maasoap(m): 9:41pm On May 21, 2017
Princedapace:

He wasn't killed becus he is Hausa.. People have been killed for stealing phones and even food..

There is nothing going to be bloddy any where.. This action just goes to show that Nigeria is actually a zoo.. Let's be realistic and honest.. Nigeria is a zoo.. This is lawlessness at its peack..

What happened close to my place today made me to know that Nigeria is actually a zoo as claimed by Kanu..

Just see how this man died ...just the way an innocent man died too today close to where I live..

No one should abuse Kanu again.. If u want to abuse him, pls make sure this country is already too fine and fixed..
And the place where this barbaric act took place won't be part of your dear Biafra that wanted to go away from the zoo? And once the Biafra leave the zoo, all these barbarians who are going to be part of the Saint Biafra will just transform into normal human beings?
Know that you shot yourself in the leg with the bolded sentence.
Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by Damidave1124(m): 9:44pm On May 21, 2017
martineverest:
i hope u will say so when ur kinsman gets killed for same reason in d north?
That's their business
Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by Henri8: 9:45pm On May 21, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Why was a man killed because of a common battery ..I am so annoyed about this I swear ..We have become thoughtless animals

And some people have been killing others only turn around and say one prophet was insulted.
Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by technicallyrich(m): 9:52pm On May 21, 2017
Yorubas please stop been afraid the fact that they killed the huasa man doesn't mean that northerners will come down to south west to kill all of you.
Please no need to pee in your pants.as for the igbos and ss i know they are not afraid as they are even living in north as we speak prepared to fight with abokis in their own land.
Cowardice is not a good thing.you people should be bold for once since oduduwa was kicked out from heaven like a demon he is.
Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by diablos: 9:56pm On May 21, 2017
[s]
gawu1:

What about you? An Osu, first class slave whose progenitor, Ojuku is surely there burning in hell fire for causing deaths of millions of Osu offsprings and making those little ones that have survived permanently slaves to descendants of Usman dan fodio and odudowa.
[/s]

E pain d hausa parasite wella grin

Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by posh95(m): 10:00pm On May 21, 2017
The truth is dat there r just a few reasonable persons in this zoo. Religious extremism and tribalism will destroy this joke of a country faster than corruption in a billion folds.
Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by BiafraAmaka(m): 10:03pm On May 21, 2017
After shouting Buhari till 2023,they will still Igbo mans car battery to earn a living.
Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 10:03pm On May 21, 2017
Ngokafor:
[b][/b]

...You are simply outlining what will hapoen to you lots if Buhari dies....they are already accusing u all of poisoning him so Osibanjo can take over..

Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by RighteousI: 10:05pm On May 21, 2017
Zoogerians

Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by Okudiover(m): 10:07pm On May 21, 2017
PearlStreet:
Osisikanwu was an armed robber terrorizing Igboland, yet he was given a chieftaincy title.

TA Orji consistently stole from Abia state for 8 years, yet he was given the Ochendo Ndigbo in Anambra.

This guy stole a car battery and he was beaten to death.

The only reason he was killed is because he's an hausa man.
grin grin grin grin grin BUT YOU AGREE WITH ME HAUSA DID KILL IGBOS WHEN A CARTOON OF MOHAMMED IS SEEN IN A WESTERN EUROPEAN NEWSPAPERS.
Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by dking123: 10:12pm On May 21, 2017
People lie just for traffic. some body help me check the said thelma's facebook page. no such news.
Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by Daddybright1986(m): 10:17pm On May 21, 2017
D used vestation of wetin bubu the do Igbo killed am one hand
Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by gawu1: 10:20pm On May 21, 2017
diablos:

E pain d hausa parasite wella grin
Slave mentality
Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by cricifixo: 10:21pm On May 21, 2017
He brought it upon himself so he deserves it. Do you know how many times i've bought battery to replace my parents' stolen battery in that same enugu?
SalamRushdie:
Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by diablos: 10:38pm On May 21, 2017
[s]
gawu1:

Slave mentality
[/s]

Mtchewwwww! Dirty Hausa illiterate grin

Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by chuckjoshua(m): 10:41pm On May 21, 2017
rem44:
According to Thelma who shared the story,the Hausa man pictured below was caught stealing car battery in Enugu.He was allegedly killed by mob.Below is what she wrote...

'An hausa man caught stealing battery from someones car in ibekwes tiles plaza. In enugu merryland. Did he suppose to kill cause of stealing common battery?'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/hausa-man-caught-stealing-car-battery.html

When they will start killing Igbos up North because of this, we will start shouting marginalization. Why kill a man because of battery theft?
Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by stieyven(m): 10:58pm On May 21, 2017
littlewonders:

God will bless you for your sins. Imagine the way you just murdered English.
DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. Exodus 20 :7
Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by JohnieWalker12(m): 11:00pm On May 21, 2017
Partnerbiz:

That's a very daft statement from a jejune fellow.

How could you say he was killed because he was Hausa.
Nobody is spared in igbo land for theft.

You are the one who is daft. Use your head.
Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by gawu1: 11:01pm On May 21, 2017
diablos:

Mtchewwwww! Dirty Hausa illiterate grin
Master race to Osu
Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by ejykzy: 11:14pm On May 21, 2017
Sometimes I wonder y d Afonjas are very useless and stupid. Last time a redeem Christian church of God woman pastor was killed in Abuja only bkos she was preaching the word of God, then y won't a criminal be killed. Bkos it happened in South East na it has bikom an abomination.....hmmmm make thunder fire all of una fools
Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by PAT4HOT(m): 11:19pm On May 21, 2017
well, maybe I would have felt something different for him but since I cant replace my car battery that was stolen exactly one week ago, I say that serves him right.
Re: Hausa Man Killed In Enugu For Stealing Car Battery (Photos) by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 21, 2017
God ! What a country ? I hate nigeria. why am i a citizen of this country that most of it inhabitants do not value human life. Bleep the heartless and wicked humans in Nigeria, by the grace of god those that killed or contributed to the killing of that man will surely pay for it hereafter. Just because of common car battery! How much is it ? Certainly such acts assure that there is god and one day justice will be done

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Narrates How His Friend Was Poisoned To Death Same Day He Was Made Chairman / 7 Kano Airport Officials Who Plant Drugs On Passengers' Luggage Caught (video Up / Man Beats His Wife After He Was Caught Cheating On Their Anniversary .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.