Stats: 3,143,483 members, 7,781,450 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:32 PM

Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya’s Daughter: "What My Mother Told Me Day She Died" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya’s Daughter: "What My Mother Told Me Day She Died" (60512 Views)

Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Graduates From Babcock University / Bola Tinubu And Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Meet (Photos) / Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya’s Daughter: "What My Mother Told Me Day She Died" by Driftingking(m): 3:48pm On May 21, 2017
Adunoluwa, the 20-year-old daughter of late Nollywood actress, Moji Oaliya has described her mother’s death as the worst news in her life.

Speaking with newsmen on Saturday at her family house in Lagos, the bereaved young lady said on the fateful day that her mum passed on, she spoke with her over the phone and both of them had a good time.

She recalled with nostalgia, “This is the worst kind of news anyone can hear. I spoke with her on the day she died and nothing prepared me for this bad news. We had a good time over the phone and she told me how my sister was doing and all. I will miss her love and care, because she always provided anything I wanted.”

On how the funeral rites would be handled, Adun simply said, “I don’t know at this point. It is the family that will take care of that.”

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/what-my-mother-told-me-day-she-died.html

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya’s Daughter: "What My Mother Told Me Day She Died" by Driftingking(m): 3:48pm On May 21, 2017

Re: Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya’s Daughter: "What My Mother Told Me Day She Died" by Gwsd: 3:49pm On May 21, 2017
Hmmm.
What will people say about you when you die?

Re: Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya’s Daughter: "What My Mother Told Me Day She Died" by Partnerbiz(f): 3:51pm On May 21, 2017
This is just stupid.
This woman us dead and gone. I am tired of hearing about olaiya everywhere.
Its no longer adeleke.
Mtchewww

Re: Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya’s Daughter: "What My Mother Told Me Day She Died" by auntysimbiat(f): 3:53pm On May 21, 2017
ok .. we will miss her .. RIP
Re: Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya’s Daughter: "What My Mother Told Me Day She Died" by newtrillion(m): 3:53pm On May 21, 2017
what a great lost..... we will surely miss her
Re: Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya’s Daughter: "What My Mother Told Me Day She Died" by opeyemiieblog(m): 3:56pm On May 21, 2017
eeeyah her death is so painful

Re: Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya’s Daughter: "What My Mother Told Me Day She Died" by Khd95(m): 3:58pm On May 21, 2017
many many things dry happen for this country so rapidly that u begin to wonder if naija is the only country on planet earth

bad bad news every where nd every day?
Re: Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya’s Daughter: "What My Mother Told Me Day She Died" by TINALETC3(f): 7:08pm On May 21, 2017
Nawaooo, na fight
Partnerbiz:
This is just stupid.
Its no longer adeleke.
Mtchewww

37 Likes

Re: Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya’s Daughter: "What My Mother Told Me Day She Died" by joburiel(m): 7:08pm On May 21, 2017
mehn, make ur ways straight someday we'll be exiting too

Re: Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya’s Daughter: "What My Mother Told Me Day She Died" by EWAagoyin(m): 7:08pm On May 21, 2017
R.I.P 2 MOJI
bt dis her daughter don ripe o and she definately sweet like sweet corn , see as she do head 4 d pic above like person wai wan give head..
Re: Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya’s Daughter: "What My Mother Told Me Day She Died" by Zico5(m): 7:08pm On May 21, 2017
ok, God is ur strength. U shall go from glory to glory

Re: Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya’s Daughter: "What My Mother Told Me Day She Died" by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 21, 2017
Yet some foolish bloggers said the babe demanded her mothers body be brought back to Nigeria

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya’s Daughter: "What My Mother Told Me Day She Died" by joburiel(m): 7:09pm On May 21, 2017
Zico5:
but hope u understand sha?
Re: Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya’s Daughter: "What My Mother Told Me Day She Died" by beautiful232(f): 7:10pm On May 21, 2017
worst news indeed dear,pls take heart..

Re: Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya’s Daughter: "What My Mother Told Me Day She Died" by HomesOfLife(m): 7:12pm On May 21, 2017
Very sad. Cute girl though. I like kiss
Re: Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya’s Daughter: "What My Mother Told Me Day She Died" by oshe11: 7:13pm On May 21, 2017
it is well
Re: Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya’s Daughter: "What My Mother Told Me Day She Died" by IsaacBuchi(m): 7:14pm On May 21, 2017
Our sincere sympathy goes to her cry
Re: Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya’s Daughter: "What My Mother Told Me Day She Died" by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 21, 2017
I thought they said she was 18, now she is 20. Ok, i hear. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya’s Daughter: "What My Mother Told Me Day She Died" by Victornezzar: 7:14pm On May 21, 2017
newtrillion:
what a great LOST.....
we will surely miss her
Our darling English has also been buried

Re: Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya’s Daughter: "What My Mother Told Me Day She Died" by omusiliyu(m): 7:16pm On May 21, 2017
EWAagoyin:
R.I.P 2 MOJI
bt dis her daughter don ripe o and she definately sweet like sweet corn , see as she do head 4 d pic above like person wai wan give head..
who did this to you?

Re: Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya’s Daughter: "What My Mother Told Me Day She Died" by Soljaboi44(m): 7:17pm On May 21, 2017
where is the talk

RIP to the dead
Re: Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya’s Daughter: "What My Mother Told Me Day She Died" by EWAagoyin(m): 7:17pm On May 21, 2017
omusiliyu:
who did this to you?
Ask the olori ebi of your that question
Re: Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya’s Daughter: "What My Mother Told Me Day She Died" by HottestFire: 7:18pm On May 21, 2017
Driftingking:

She recalled with nostalgia, “This is the worst kind of news anyone can hear. I spoke with her on the day she died and nothing prepared me for this bad news. We had a good time over the phone and she told me how my sister was doing and all. I will miss her love and care, because she always provided anything I wanted.”

All these bloggers self. So @bolded is what the woman told her daughter

Let this woman RIP, please.

Re: Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya’s Daughter: "What My Mother Told Me Day She Died" by Militude: 7:18pm On May 21, 2017
Partnerbiz:
This is just stupid.
Its no longer adeleke.
Mtchewww

Good noo go allow person die for your family so that you no go talk this trash nonsense if you no fit comment better thing by pass

Re: Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya’s Daughter: "What My Mother Told Me Day She Died" by researcherdotcom(m): 7:18pm On May 21, 2017
it is well
Re: Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya’s Daughter: "What My Mother Told Me Day She Died" by sweetilicious(f): 7:20pm On May 21, 2017
may her soul rest in peace."She gives me whatever I wanted".I feel for the daughter

Re: Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya’s Daughter: "What My Mother Told Me Day She Died" by Simeony007(m): 7:23pm On May 21, 2017
Partnerbiz:
This is just stupid.
Its no longer adeleke.
Mtchewww

"Go boil a stone, it will cure your sickness
Or maybe you should just focus on your business" words from MI

Re: Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya’s Daughter: "What My Mother Told Me Day She Died" by Chanchit: 7:24pm On May 21, 2017
Partnerbiz:
This is just stupid. This woman us dead and gone. I am tired of hearing about olaiya everywhere. Its no longer adeleke. Mtchewww
Sebi na rope dem use drag u enter the thread.

Re: Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya’s Daughter: "What My Mother Told Me Day She Died" by Benekruku(m): 7:26pm On May 21, 2017
Khd95:
many many things dry happen for this country so rapidly that u begin to wonder if naija is the only country on planet earth

bad bad news every where nd every day?

Smh! And is it only Nigeria that such happen?

Mercy Aigbe And Daughter In Matching Outfit (Photo) / Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) / Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos)