Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Buy Arium Estate I Real Estate @ 7m With C/o - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buy Arium Estate I Real Estate @ 7m With C/o (678 Views)

To Let 5bedroom Detached Duplex With BQ @ Lakeview Estate @ 7m Per Annum (pics) / FRONTIER Estate,bogije,lekki...Promo price [8.7M] with intial deposit of 5M / Second Chance URBAN BASE ESTATE #7m With Government Consent this is it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy Arium Estate I Real Estate @ 7m With C/o by docconceptscom: 4:26pm On May 21, 2017
call 08035057766,07080291822

Arium Estate is inspired by the International Premium Real Estate Group. It is proposed to be a sophisticated and luxurious land space with fast and speedy developments that reflects that magical merging of inspiration and architecture.Inspired by the International Premium Real Estate Group, Arium Estate is proposed to be a sophisticated and luxurious land space with fast and speedy developments that reflects that magical merging of inspiration and architecture.

To be created by the renowned architectural company Jefferson Cole and Services PMC Builders, the estate is a masterpiece of design and craftsmanship featuring magnificent layout, electronic gate entrance, Visitors Park, green area, e.t.c.

LOCATION: The Arium Estate is situated at Abij0 GRA, beside Nicon town II, Off Lekki-Epe expressway, Lagos state.

• ESTATE FEATURES INCLUDE:

• Good road network
• Gated & Secured environment
• Sports Corridors
• Landscaping
• Shopping centers
• Street light

WHY ARIUM ESTATE

• The estate will appreciate by over 150% in 12 months
• Excellent facilities
• Good title Free from All forms of encumbrances

NEIGHBOURHOOD:
• Chois Gardens
• Abijo GRA
• Nicon Town II
• Crown Estate
• Fara Park
• The Lagos Business School, Sangotedo & Pan Atlantic University
• Emperor Estate, Sangotedo - One of the most expensive housing estates in Lagos
• Grenadines Estate, Sangotedo

TITLE: Global CofO (Certificate of Occupancy)

SIZE: 600sqm

Re: Buy Arium Estate I Real Estate @ 7m With C/o by docconceptscom: 4:27pm On May 21, 2017
investmet
Re: Buy Arium Estate I Real Estate @ 7m With C/o by docconceptscom: 8:47pm On May 21, 2017
BuY NOW
Re: Buy Arium Estate I Real Estate @ 7m With C/o by docconceptscom: 6:48am On May 22, 2017
grab this oppoetunity
Re: Buy Arium Estate I Real Estate @ 7m With C/o by docconceptscom: 12:58pm On May 22, 2017
best way to invest
Re: Buy Arium Estate I Real Estate @ 7m With C/o by docconceptscom: 9:42am On May 23, 2017
Acquiring of asset with this promo
Re: Buy Arium Estate I Real Estate @ 7m With C/o by docconceptscom: 9:00pm On May 23, 2017
great opportunity
Re: Buy Arium Estate I Real Estate @ 7m With C/o by Icon4s(m): 9:25pm On May 23, 2017
docconceptscom:
call 08035057766,07080291822

Arium Estate is inspired by the International Premium Real Estate Group. It is proposed to be a sophisticated and luxurious land space with fast and speedy developments that reflects that magical merging of inspiration and architecture.Inspired by the International Premium Real Estate Group, Arium Estate is proposed to be a sophisticated and luxurious land space with fast and speedy developments that reflects that magical merging of inspiration and architecture.

To be created by the renowned architectural company Jefferson Cole and Services PMC Builders, the estate is a masterpiece of design and craftsmanship featuring magnificent layout, electronic gate entrance, Visitors Park, green area, e.t.c.

LOCATION: The Arium Estate is situated at Abij0 GRA, beside Nicon town II, Off Lekki-Epe expressway, Lagos state.

• ESTATE FEATURES INCLUDE:

• Good road network
• Gated & Secured environment
• Sports Corridors
• Landscaping
• Shopping centers
• Street light

WHY ARIUM ESTATE

• The estate will appreciate by over 150% in 12 months
• Excellent facilities
• Good title Free from All forms of encumbrances

NEIGHBOURHOOD:
• Chois Gardens
• Abijo GRA
• Nicon Town II
• Crown Estate
• Fara Park
• The Lagos Business School, Sangotedo & Pan Atlantic University
• Emperor Estate, Sangotedo - One of the most expensive housing estates in Lagos
• Grenadines Estate, Sangotedo

TITLE: Global CofO (Certificate of Occupancy)

SIZE: 600sqm

Are half plots available?
Re: Buy Arium Estate I Real Estate @ 7m With C/o by docconceptscom: 7:04am On May 24, 2017
@Icon4s yes available
Re: Buy Arium Estate I Real Estate @ 7m With C/o by Icon4s(m): 8:59am On May 24, 2017
docconceptscom:
@Icon4s yes available
Thanks. So how much?

And what's the dimension?
Re: Buy Arium Estate I Real Estate @ 7m With C/o by docconceptscom: 6:47pm On May 24, 2017
@Icon4s 3milllion 4 promo price ending next week
size :300sqm
Re: Buy Arium Estate I Real Estate @ 7m With C/o by docconceptscom: 10:41am On May 25, 2017
Buy with peace mind
Re: Buy Arium Estate I Real Estate @ 7m With C/o by docconceptscom: 8:09pm On May 25, 2017
deal of the week
Re: Buy Arium Estate I Real Estate @ 7m With C/o by docconceptscom: 7:25pm On May 26, 2017
Invest in Lekki | Affordable estates
Re: Buy Arium Estate I Real Estate @ 7m With C/o by docconceptscom: 7:48pm On May 28, 2017
happy weekend
Re: Buy Arium Estate I Real Estate @ 7m With C/o by docconceptscom: 10:42am On May 29, 2017
join the train
Re: Buy Arium Estate I Real Estate @ 7m With C/o by docconceptscom: 10:07am On Jun 04, 2017
grab it

(1) (Reply)

Well Furnished Mini Flat At Ago,#250 Per Annum. / Rent Or Buy a 3/4 Bedroom Duplex In Ajah With Just 1m / With 200k You Can Be A Landlord In Mararaba, Abuja. Royalty Park & Garden Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.