Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,858 members, 7,806,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Why Are These Features Unique To Yorubas?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are These Features Unique To Yorubas?? (4434 Views)

Why Igbos Don't Like To Marry Yorubas???? / Why Does My Rich Aunt Prefers Igbos To Yorubas? / Why Does My Rich Uncle Prefer Igbos To Yorubas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are These Features Unique To Yorubas?? by Nobody: 7:36am On May 22, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Who else go make am if no be me?
Lol okay grin
Re: Why Are These Features Unique To Yorubas?? by BabaRamota1980: 7:39am On May 22, 2017
If u talk K-leg, na Ibo get am but you want talk of gap-tooth, must bow to Yoruba women. We even give them an alias "eji wunmi"!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are These Features Unique To Yorubas?? by BabaRamota1980: 7:58am On May 22, 2017

Re: Why Are These Features Unique To Yorubas?? by Nobody: 8:00am On May 22, 2017
Dimples182:
A gap is the sign of high sex drive so you tell me why that tribe has it grin

Superstition buruku

1 Like

Re: Why Are These Features Unique To Yorubas?? by Nobody: 8:33am On May 22, 2017
All the women in mum's family have gap teeth and they arent yoruba
JohnnyNY:

The op clearly said it's rare in other ethnic groups, which is true
Re: Why Are These Features Unique To Yorubas?? by Nobody: 9:58am On May 22, 2017
Freiden:

Superstition buruku
No mind that girl jare
Re: Why Are These Features Unique To Yorubas?? by Nobody: 10:19am On May 22, 2017
funmisticqueen:
All the women in mum's family have gap teeth and they arent yoruba
They're part of d few then but we can't deny the fact that both gap-teeth and dimples are more peculiar to yorubas than any other Nigerian race. Am not claiming others cant have it but its quite rare.Thats what i said.

1 Like

Re: Why Are These Features Unique To Yorubas?? by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 22, 2017
Re: Why Are These Features Unique To Yorubas?? by luminouz(m): 9:09pm On May 22, 2017
Dimples182:
A gap is the sign of high sex drive so you tell me why that tribe has it grin
shocked shocked...ur saying my gap tooth is a sign am a high class fvcker? Interesting!!!! Source or link of ur assertion
Re: Why Are These Features Unique To Yorubas?? by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 22, 2017
susan patrick was the queen of gap tooth back then in nollywood
Re: Why Are These Features Unique To Yorubas?? by placeofallure(f): 11:59pm On May 22, 2017
freakthingz:

Check my other comment I used family members as an example within the context of nigerian ethnicity.....

As for my literacy na one day at a time, I'm open and ready to take in knowledge

Is dat all tongue

Well, this is not how someone who's open or ready to take in knowledge sounds. As a matter of fact, I was about to report you but for this little remorse you're showing.

The elite Yoruba race is accommodating and hospitable, however, we won't tolerate your mess in whatever guise you're handing it out, be warned! Leave us with our defects, your own dey your body!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are These Features Unique To Yorubas?? by Nobody: 8:44am On May 23, 2017
placeofallure:

Well, this is not how someone who's open or ready to take in knowledge sounds. As a matter of fact, I was about to report you but for this little remorse you're showing.

The elite Yoruba race is accommodating and hospitable, however, we won't tolerate your mess in whatever guise you're handing it out, be warned! Leave us with our defects, your own dey your body!
You should have ignored the child of hate dear.He was just aiming at attention as usual.
Re: Why Are These Features Unique To Yorubas?? by benlash: 8:56am On May 23, 2017
Watch All Woli Agba and Dele Comedy Video skit part 2
http://mainvibes.com/watch-woli-agba-dele-comedy-video-skit-part-2/
Re: Why Are These Features Unique To Yorubas?? by freakthingz(m): 10:01am On May 26, 2017
placeofallure:

Lol so the thing dey pain u

Hypocrites report me na....every single thread on this forum has. afonja/Igbo comments

if the kitchen is too hot get out

puzzy ass niggas....if it was a drug related thread i'm sure some of yall would be the first to scream ipod/Igbo/potopoto/developers e.t.c

so don't come here forming righteous and holy.
Re: Why Are These Features Unique To Yorubas?? by placeofallure(f): 10:29am On May 26, 2017
freakthingz:

Lol so the thing dey pain u

Hypocrites report me na....every single thread on this forum has. afonja/Igbo comments

if the kitchen is too hot get out

puzzy ass niggas....if it was a drug related thread i'm sure some of yall would be the first to scream ipod/Igbo/potopoto/developers e.t.c

I'm in one of my best moods, the frenzy in the air where I am is electrifying, don't have your time Igbo, your generations are the drug lords, good you admit that. Now run along skunk!

so don't come here forming righteous and holy.
Re: Why Are These Features Unique To Yorubas?? by freakthingz(m): 2:38pm On Jun 05, 2017
[quote author=placeofallure post=56891015][/quote]

Lol and the punchline is I'm not even igbo

sha welldone on the editing ....una get time
Re: Why Are These Features Unique To Yorubas?? by amakadihot87(f): 2:45pm On Jun 05, 2017
I have gap teeth yet am not a yoruba

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between My Girlfriend And Toke Makinwa Who Killed It / My Condom Breaks During Sex Please Help ! / She Is Asking Me Out. Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.