Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

What Should Be The Family Size Of Today's Nigeria. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Should Be The Family Size Of Today's Nigeria. (906 Views)

Microwave For Sale Family Size / I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement / Family Size 65" Samsung Smart Uhd 4k Hdr Tv (tizen Os & Bluetooth - Wifi) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should Be The Family Size Of Today's Nigeria. by mybestlove(m): 4:42pm On May 21, 2017
Things are really difficult in Nigeria now and many new families are springing up. New marriages, marriage engagements etc.
How many children would you advocate for a Nigerian middle class family?
Your opinion.

1 Like

Re: What Should Be The Family Size Of Today's Nigeria. by dingbang(m): 4:44pm On May 21, 2017
Just two kids max...

1 Like

Re: What Should Be The Family Size Of Today's Nigeria. by sisisioge: 4:58pm On May 21, 2017
Four.

Daddy, mommy, child A and child B...hallelujah!

7 Likes

Re: What Should Be The Family Size Of Today's Nigeria. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:06pm On May 21, 2017
Father Mother Child A Child B Child C Child D Child E Child F

1 Like

Re: What Should Be The Family Size Of Today's Nigeria. by labonita1(f): 5:13pm On May 21, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

lol are you for real

1 Like

Re: What Should Be The Family Size Of Today's Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 21, 2017
My opinion father, mother and child. Very ideal, like China!

1 Like

Re: What Should Be The Family Size Of Today's Nigeria. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:16pm On May 21, 2017
labonita1:
lol are you for real
100% I prefer small family you know
Re: What Should Be The Family Size Of Today's Nigeria. by TheLogicalMind(m): 5:18pm On May 21, 2017
Father and Mother. Then a boy and a girl because I want gender balance. So preferably,a monogamous marriage with two kids, maximum three. If I accidentally have more than three, I'll personally vasectomise myself grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should Be The Family Size Of Today's Nigeria. by labonita1(f): 5:19pm On May 21, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
100% I prefer small family you know
i don't know o and 8 family isn't small
Re: What Should Be The Family Size Of Today's Nigeria. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:26pm On May 21, 2017
labonita1:
i don't know o and 8 family isn't small
Try it, you'll love it
Re: What Should Be The Family Size Of Today's Nigeria. by labonita1(f): 5:38pm On May 21, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Try it, you'll love it
after you bro
Re: What Should Be The Family Size Of Today's Nigeria. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:42pm On May 21, 2017
labonita1:
after you bro
Oops you already brother-zone meangry

Alright tongue
Re: What Should Be The Family Size Of Today's Nigeria. by labonita1(f): 5:46pm On May 21, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Oops you already brother-zone meangry

Alright tongue
lol

allow me enjoy my new moniker
Re: What Should Be The Family Size Of Today's Nigeria. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:48pm On May 21, 2017
labonita1:
lol
allow me enjoy my new monika
How do you enjoy Monika?
Re: What Should Be The Family Size Of Today's Nigeria. by labonita1(f): 5:54pm On May 21, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
How do you enjoy Monika?
lol

don't mind me jare
Re: What Should Be The Family Size Of Today's Nigeria. by yimikaa: 7:52pm On May 21, 2017
Father ,Mother A, Mother B, child 1 Child 2 Child 3 Child 4

grin
Re: What Should Be The Family Size Of Today's Nigeria. by comtem2011: 8:15am On May 22, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Really!!!!

(1) (Reply)

What’s The Best Age Gap In A Relationship? / Thunder Struck Man On Daughter's Wedding Day! / Nipost Is Almost Getting Me Frustrated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.