Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Babymama Of NURTW Boss Kokozaria, Actress Awele And Wife, Oyinda Battle On IG - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Babymama Of NURTW Boss Kokozaria, Actress Awele And Wife, Oyinda Battle On IG (40525 Views)

Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) / Kokozaria & Awele Odita Welcome Son In USA (Pics) / Kokozaria Thanks Wife For Accepting Awele Odita's Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babymama Of NURTW Boss Kokozaria, Actress Awele And Wife, Oyinda Battle On IG by omoadeleye(m): 8:52pm On May 21, 2017
Caustics:
even agberos are now instagram celebrities. its seems relevant news has finished in this country sad

Lol.. She is even thanking her fans, lol. Her Instagram followers be her fans

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babymama Of NURTW Boss Kokozaria, Actress Awele And Wife, Oyinda Battle On IG by HayZee06(m): 8:53pm On May 21, 2017
Lol. I bet these ckikas dnt knw wat hashtag is meant for. Smh undecided

3 Likes

Re: Babymama Of NURTW Boss Kokozaria, Actress Awele And Wife, Oyinda Battle On IG by Durosure(m): 8:54pm On May 21, 2017
Serious war
Re: Babymama Of NURTW Boss Kokozaria, Actress Awele And Wife, Oyinda Battle On IG by dominique(f): 8:55pm On May 21, 2017
The moment he stops seeing agbero money, that's when both shameless women will put their differences aside and start attacking him. What's the point of all th irritating hashtags sef

3 Likes

Re: Babymama Of NURTW Boss Kokozaria, Actress Awele And Wife, Oyinda Battle On IG by chaktty: 8:55pm On May 21, 2017
I doubt if Nairaland owner or mods are not collecting money to bring this VALUELESS POST and others to front page

1 Like

Re: Babymama Of NURTW Boss Kokozaria, Actress Awele And Wife, Oyinda Battle On IG by ModusOperandi(f): 8:57pm On May 21, 2017
See the ugly thing sef

3 Likes

Re: Babymama Of NURTW Boss Kokozaria, Actress Awele And Wife, Oyinda Battle On IG by mexxmoney: 8:58pm On May 21, 2017
Agbero is now celebrated. No more values, No morals, shameless nation. Only money is worshipped. No one cares how the money is made.

5 Likes

Re: Babymama Of NURTW Boss Kokozaria, Actress Awele And Wife, Oyinda Battle On IG by CioAngels(f): 8:59pm On May 21, 2017
yourexcellency:
How come Afonjas women no Sabi pass man issue? Cant they do something productive with their lives?
When did Awele became an Afonja?

1 Like

Re: Babymama Of NURTW Boss Kokozaria, Actress Awele And Wife, Oyinda Battle On IG by tanidabi: 9:00pm On May 21, 2017
Women why do we do this to ourselves am looking at this guy and am wondering why will I be a baby mama when I can be the only woman,why are we destroying each other's homes,can we at least hold ourselves in high esteem.Let all this bickering stop please .Love yourself enough not to be a hand me down I do not care how much the guy is giving you work hard and make your own money your mates are making millions without sleeping with another man's wife .Gosh ladies Love yourself

3 Likes

Re: Babymama Of NURTW Boss Kokozaria, Actress Awele And Wife, Oyinda Battle On IG by willibounce1(m): 9:00pm On May 21, 2017
Fighting over a senseless tout because of money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babymama Of NURTW Boss Kokozaria, Actress Awele And Wife, Oyinda Battle On IG by gotnel: 9:00pm On May 21, 2017
Nothing like baby Mama. The two of them ,that is the man and the woman agreed to had sex and the romantic affair resulted into a wonderful pregnancy. The two adults agreed to nurse the pregnancy to complete term. A baby was born. The two families are happy that a wonderful baby has been born. Father and mother and the society celebrated.
So, my people what is missing here?

1 Like

Re: Babymama Of NURTW Boss Kokozaria, Actress Awele And Wife, Oyinda Battle On IG by sunnyeinstein(m): 9:00pm On May 21, 2017
Kokozaria, eyan mc musiliu oluomo, eyan adimu fuji oganla 1, paso 1 ijoba fuji cool
Re: Babymama Of NURTW Boss Kokozaria, Actress Awele And Wife, Oyinda Battle On IG by AuroraB(f): 9:06pm On May 21, 2017
Over a man? Mo ta ka oshi danu
Chukwu aju angry
Re: Babymama Of NURTW Boss Kokozaria, Actress Awele And Wife, Oyinda Battle On IG by sisisioge: 9:07pm On May 21, 2017
The guy is a Muslim nau...let those women go shopping together jare grin grin

1 Like

Re: Babymama Of NURTW Boss Kokozaria, Actress Awele And Wife, Oyinda Battle On IG by JerryTemi(f): 9:14pm On May 21, 2017
who are you ladies fighting over?abeg gold,silver dey e thing?women God forbid bad thing tufiakwa.
Re: Babymama Of NURTW Boss Kokozaria, Actress Awele And Wife, Oyinda Battle On IG by Elle277(f): 9:19pm On May 21, 2017
Nawa oh
Re: Babymama Of NURTW Boss Kokozaria, Actress Awele And Wife, Oyinda Battle On IG by isnovic(m): 9:20pm On May 21, 2017
I wonder how them touts and bad guys end up with fine babes....

Girls are attracted to the sense of danger I think.
Re: Babymama Of NURTW Boss Kokozaria, Actress Awele And Wife, Oyinda Battle On IG by joyojoy: 9:21pm On May 21, 2017
Nothing we no go see Abeg who be dis ones wey do face like dorobucci bitters.
àwon ómó wóbé
Re: Babymama Of NURTW Boss Kokozaria, Actress Awele And Wife, Oyinda Battle On IG by baby124: 9:27pm On May 21, 2017
The guy only commented on his wife's Instagram. Na wa o. After celebrating with babymama. Babymama take heart and leave them make God judge them.lolz
Re: Babymama Of NURTW Boss Kokozaria, Actress Awele And Wife, Oyinda Battle On IG by BabaO2: 9:28pm On May 21, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Please who are they?
They are women
Re: Babymama Of NURTW Boss Kokozaria, Actress Awele And Wife, Oyinda Battle On IG by rosieluv(f): 9:32pm On May 21, 2017
#slicedemgang grin funny women
Re: Babymama Of NURTW Boss Kokozaria, Actress Awele And Wife, Oyinda Battle On IG by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 21, 2017
I am sure there is a third....or a fourth there are some women who are that stupid .
Re: Babymama Of NURTW Boss Kokozaria, Actress Awele And Wife, Oyinda Battle On IG by Maski87: 9:38pm On May 21, 2017
THUG LIFE
Re: Babymama Of NURTW Boss Kokozaria, Actress Awele And Wife, Oyinda Battle On IG by banmee(m): 9:40pm On May 21, 2017
yourexcellency:
How come Afonjas women no Sabi pass man issue? Cant they do something productive with their lives?

Another mumu comment. Smh.
Re: Babymama Of NURTW Boss Kokozaria, Actress Awele And Wife, Oyinda Battle On IG by DanseMacabre(m): 9:40pm On May 21, 2017
free2ryhme:
grin

I am sure when they were growing up they must have been asked what they want to be in life

Bro for some reason this your comment touch me to the bone. As in, na the summit of their life ambitions be this? Shading each other on social media over... Kai!

#SliceDemGang
#SlaughterDemGang

Slaughterhouse ko, abbatoir ni.

1 Like

Re: Babymama Of NURTW Boss Kokozaria, Actress Awele And Wife, Oyinda Battle On IG by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 21, 2017
CioAngels:
When did Awele became an Afonja?
When you decided to replace become.
Re: Babymama Of NURTW Boss Kokozaria, Actress Awele And Wife, Oyinda Battle On IG by toseen7: 10:12pm On May 21, 2017
Áwon Óniranu.....
Re: Babymama Of NURTW Boss Kokozaria, Actress Awele And Wife, Oyinda Battle On IG by madjune(m): 10:19pm On May 21, 2017
Young03:
shameless beings

Be specific.

Shameless Afonja women.
Re: Babymama Of NURTW Boss Kokozaria, Actress Awele And Wife, Oyinda Battle On IG by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 21, 2017
tanidabi:
Women why do we do this to ourselves am looking at this guy and am wondering why will I be a baby mama when I can be the only woman,why are we destroying each other's homes,can we at least hold ourselves in high esteem.Let all this bickering stop please .Love yourself enough not to be a hand me down I do not care how much the guy is giving you work hard and make your own money your mates are making millions without sleeping with another man's wife .Gosh ladies Love yourself
Hahaha..Haba Haba..hahahagaha
Re: Babymama Of NURTW Boss Kokozaria, Actress Awele And Wife, Oyinda Battle On IG by springtech(m): 10:35pm On May 21, 2017
Abeg ooo who dem be?

Gradually, am close to the dream.
Am extremely happy for this choice of investment.
Want to know more? Check My Signature.
Re: Babymama Of NURTW Boss Kokozaria, Actress Awele And Wife, Oyinda Battle On IG by Jabioro: 10:39pm On May 21, 2017
Celebrating thugs
Re: Babymama Of NURTW Boss Kokozaria, Actress Awele And Wife, Oyinda Battle On IG by HarveySpecter1: 10:43pm On May 21, 2017
ice25:
chai women!
the person to attack here is the Casanova, not yourselves

No, they are meant to fight themselves. The Bible said that maidens will fight themselves over a man. Do you read the Bible or you just rush to church with your revealing clothes?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yomi Casual And Wife Grace In 2010 And 2017 (Throwback Vs Now) / Nse Ikpe-Etim Rocks Transparent Outfit To AMAA 2018 (Photos) / Bobrisky come to Tonto Dikeh's defense, body shame Funke Adesiyan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.