Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,769 members, 7,798,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Eva Alordiah Responds To Crash Of Her 15-Month-Old Engagement Story - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eva Alordiah Responds To Crash Of Her 15-Month-Old Engagement Story (27174 Views)

Eva Alordiah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday Today / Fans Advise Blogger Linda Ikeji To Seek Medical Help For Her 15 Month Old Son / Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eva Alordiah Responds To Crash Of Her 15-Month-Old Engagement Story by sugarbelly: 8:24pm On May 21, 2017
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUXUgYbhdUK/?taken-by=ievaalordiah

Recall few weeks ago, there were rumors that rapper Eva Alordiah's 15 month engagement has crashed. Well, she has broken the silence as she wrote on her IG page.. Read below

''I share myself with you guys a lot and that's simply because it is the one true way I know how to live fully.
So be assured that If I didn't say it to you, then its not true. There are a Lot of Bloggers who just want a story and would do whatever to hit 'Publish' without caring if what they have posted is true or not.
But I know this 'way' so I play siddown look a lot.
Instead I am so focused right now on what and How I am serving you here, that it is more important for me to continue to do my work than to stop at every ignorant post and make a response.
I have Stopped indulging and giving my time to "bloggers" who are here with a mission to Waste my Time on things that do not expand my consciousness and improve my Life.

To have a Great life, You've got to become Highly critical of what takes your time and energy.

Your Mind is the most important asset you have on this Physical plane of Existence. Guard it Jealously.
What you feed your Mind is what your life becomes. You are a Valuable Human Being, or don't you think so?
Stop feeding your mind Junk.
It deserves better than that!
_
See bah, I didn't go through these very painful time in my life these past couple of Years for nothing. And I wouldn't stand back and watch you do the same to yourself.
RETRAIN YOUR MIND my friend. It is all you have here. You must give it life if you are to have a life you are happy about.

This week, Try this with me, MAKE SURE YOUR EYES, YOUR EARS, YOUR MIND, are all fed with Powerful things, visuals, thoughts, speeches, and see how your life will change.

_
One Life.
And you don't even know if you'd have tomorrow.

_
I have said one thing to say another. But I have written something here for you. Catch it! I love you,

E

#tranquil #alive #thoughts #Consciousness #awareness #EvaAlordiahNotes''

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/05/rumored-crash-of-her-15-month-old.html

2 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah Responds To Crash Of Her 15-Month-Old Engagement Story by sugarbelly: 8:24pm On May 21, 2017
See this photo of them kissing tyt she shared http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/05/rumored-crash-of-her-15-month-old.html

Oya Vaseline crew
Re: Eva Alordiah Responds To Crash Of Her 15-Month-Old Engagement Story by sugarbelly: 8:27pm On May 21, 2017
ok,,next
Re: Eva Alordiah Responds To Crash Of Her 15-Month-Old Engagement Story by Kobicove(m): 8:34pm On May 21, 2017
OK, seen.

Next!
Re: Eva Alordiah Responds To Crash Of Her 15-Month-Old Engagement Story by RichYoungNigga: 10:26pm On May 21, 2017

Why won't your engagement crash when you're here giving your wet wet to everyone​

Look at Tiwa Savage and Tonto Dike, they can't stop cheating even after getting married

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eva Alordiah Responds To Crash Of Her 15-Month-Old Engagement Story by Ezedon(m): 10:26pm On May 21, 2017
End Time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eva Alordiah Responds To Crash Of Her 15-Month-Old Engagement Story by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 21, 2017
Kmt! She talk talk and talk and yet she said nothing angry

140 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Eva Alordiah Responds To Crash Of Her 15-Month-Old Engagement Story by darocha1: 10:27pm On May 21, 2017
Ok

Re: Eva Alordiah Responds To Crash Of Her 15-Month-Old Engagement Story by NothingDoMe: 10:27pm On May 21, 2017
She didnt answer the question

33 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah Responds To Crash Of Her 15-Month-Old Engagement Story by Dopeyomi(m): 10:28pm On May 21, 2017
I don't even understand Wetin she dey talk self...

#Rubbish

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eva Alordiah Responds To Crash Of Her 15-Month-Old Engagement Story by gift01: 10:28pm On May 21, 2017
Eva....

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eva Alordiah Responds To Crash Of Her 15-Month-Old Engagement Story by AdeMavrodi: 10:28pm On May 21, 2017
Shaarap there. The relationship has crashed since. Admit it and move on. Everyone want to be the Banky and Adesua forming perfect things in public but shit in the inside.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eva Alordiah Responds To Crash Of Her 15-Month-Old Engagement Story by thesishelp: 10:28pm On May 21, 2017
love u Eva .....warri loves u.....
Re: Eva Alordiah Responds To Crash Of Her 15-Month-Old Engagement Story by auntysimbiat(f): 10:29pm On May 21, 2017
COOL
Re: Eva Alordiah Responds To Crash Of Her 15-Month-Old Engagement Story by AK481(m): 10:30pm On May 21, 2017
Maradona girl.

Romancing the question without fuccking it.

61 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah Responds To Crash Of Her 15-Month-Old Engagement Story by shiimah: 10:31pm On May 21, 2017
Madam, this is an episode, its not relevant now ... Is your 15 month engagement Crashed?

10 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah Responds To Crash Of Her 15-Month-Old Engagement Story by Kebreal92(m): 10:31pm On May 21, 2017
And so what??
Re: Eva Alordiah Responds To Crash Of Her 15-Month-Old Engagement Story by Realkenny(m): 10:31pm On May 21, 2017
Omo

6 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah Responds To Crash Of Her 15-Month-Old Engagement Story by Austinoiz(m): 10:32pm On May 21, 2017
Eva save us these rhetorics. Was there a CRASH or not?

5 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah Responds To Crash Of Her 15-Month-Old Engagement Story by luscioustrish(f): 10:33pm On May 21, 2017
Iyanya angry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eva Alordiah Responds To Crash Of Her 15-Month-Old Engagement Story by Tbillz(m): 10:33pm On May 21, 2017
Celebrity marraige are made, coupled and ass3mbled in China!!!

6 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah Responds To Crash Of Her 15-Month-Old Engagement Story by Shiitposter: 10:33pm On May 21, 2017
i share myself with you guys a lot and that's simply because it is the one true way i know how to live fully

Translation: I'm an attention whorĕ who simply can't do without making my life public because that's the only way i know how to live fully.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eva Alordiah Responds To Crash Of Her 15-Month-Old Engagement Story by ikemesit4477: 10:33pm On May 21, 2017
sugarbelly:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUXUgYbhdUK/?taken-by=ievaalordiah

Recall few weeks ago, there were rumors that rapper Eva Alordiah's 15 month engagement has crashed. Well, she has broken the silence as she wrote on her IG page.. Read below

''I share myself with you guys a lot and that's simply because it is the one true way I know how to live fully.
So be assured that If I didn't say it to you, then its not true. There are a Lot of Bloggers who just want a story and would do whatever to hit 'Publish' without caring if what they have posted is true or not.
But I know this 'way' so I play siddown look a lot.
Instead I am so focused right now on what and How I am serving you here, that it is more important for me to continue to do my work than to stop at every ignorant post and make a response.
I have Stopped indulging and giving my time to "bloggers" who are here with a mission to Waste my Time on things that do not expand my consciousness and improve my Life.

To have a Great life, You've got to become Highly critical of what takes your time and energy.

Your Mind is the most important asset you have on this Physical plane of Existence. Guard it Jealously.
What you feed your Mind is what your life becomes. You are a Valuable Human Being, or don't you think so?
Stop feeding your mind Junk.
It deserves better than that!
_
See bah, I didn't go through these very painful time in my life these past couple of Years for nothing. And I wouldn't stand back and watch you do the same to yourself.
RETRAIN YOUR MIND my friend. It is all you have here. You must give it life if you are to have a life you are happy about.

This week, Try this with me, MAKE SURE YOUR EYES, YOUR EARS, YOUR MIND, are all fed with Powerful things, visuals, thoughts, speeches, and see how your life will change.

_
One Life.
And you don't even know if you'd have tomorrow.

_
I have said one thing to say another. But I have written something here for you. Catch it! I love you,

E

#tranquil #alive #thoughts #Consciousness #awareness #EvaAlordiahNotes''

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/05/rumored-crash-of-her-15-month-old.html

she is just beating around the Bush, she never answer the question!

6 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah Responds To Crash Of Her 15-Month-Old Engagement Story by repogirl(f): 10:34pm On May 21, 2017
So...erm...finally, is she still engaged or nah? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah Responds To Crash Of Her 15-Month-Old Engagement Story by djakinwande(m): 10:34pm On May 21, 2017
Just fall in love with d message.... Eva is bae kiss
Re: Eva Alordiah Responds To Crash Of Her 15-Month-Old Engagement Story by RosaConsidine: 10:35pm On May 21, 2017
Austinoiz:
Eva save us these rhetorics. Was there a CRASH or not?

Infer meaning and you have your answer.
Re: Eva Alordiah Responds To Crash Of Her 15-Month-Old Engagement Story by DjAndroid: 10:35pm On May 21, 2017
Dimples182:
Kmt! She talk talk and talk and yet she said nothing angry

Na waoo. She just said absolutely nothing.

5 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah Responds To Crash Of Her 15-Month-Old Engagement Story by Doctorfitz: 10:36pm On May 21, 2017
AK481:
Maradona girl.

Romancing the question without fuccking it.

Hahahaha.... Beating around the bush.. ...f0replay!!

Bloggers be like, c mugu

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eva Alordiah Responds To Crash Of Her 15-Month-Old Engagement Story by paddyofboss(m): 10:37pm On May 21, 2017
Crash like say na plane e dey b4...@beg just gerrarahia

2 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah Responds To Crash Of Her 15-Month-Old Engagement Story by omaigala12(m): 10:38pm On May 21, 2017
Madam e don crash abi e never crash

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah Responds To Crash Of Her 15-Month-Old Engagement Story by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 21, 2017
The engagement crashed long ago, it only became obvious recently. Pity I feel no pity!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Will Choose Love Over And Over – Anna Banner As She Shares Delectable Pics / Gabriel Diniz Dies In Plane Crash / Toke Makinwa Agrees To Give N10k To A Follower Who Asked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.