Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

UNCENSORED: President Trump’s First Trip To Saudi Arabia - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / UNCENSORED: President Trump’s First Trip To Saudi Arabia (761 Views)

President Trump Finally Wears A Face-Mask In Public For The First Time / President Donald Trump's First Official Visit To The U.K. (photos) / President Trump's First Ride On Airforce One, Marine One(Photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNCENSORED: President Trump’s First Trip To Saudi Arabia by NASTYNASOSO: 8:36pm On May 21, 2017
President Trump’s first trip speech uncensored

O the people of greatest land in the world, I start by saying: “may the peace and mercy of Almighty Allah continue to be unto.
Let me start by expressing my gratitude to Khadimul sharifain, King Salman bin Abduaziz, for the fabulous reception accorded me. I also thank him profoundly for the gift of see-through burqah to my beautiful wife, Melania Trump and that historic handshake.
O you people of Saudi Arabia, I am sure you are all aware that the choice of your country for my first official visit since my inauguration as 45th American president is a deliberate decision.
Why Saudi Arabia?
This is the question that is agitating minds all over the world. And my answer is simple: Saudi Arabia has always been our main ally from this part of the globe. They have been with us in bed through thick and thin.
Many, perhaps, are unaware that American soldiers are on this beautiful soil providing security to the Muslim Holy Land.
Without them, I dare to say, Houthis bastards would have reached Nejad by now. God forbid. That will never happen as long as I am the president of the United States.
I am not Obama. And I will never be Obama.
My brother King Salman, other great Gahwa-drunk monarchs, sorry Gahwa-drinking I mean, that are here seated in this magnificent building-- actually it looks like White House--I want to sincerely apologize to you first, for my youthful exuberance during the campaigns, and second, for my drastic action, as president, toward the Muslim people .
I indeed said so many things that were wrong during the campaigns. I said Muslims hated us. I had a wrong perception of Islam, which explains why I banned Muslims especially from Saudi Arabia from entering our civilized land.
But all these changed after seeing classified CIA documents. The unbelievers, the almajus people of Yemen were behind the most heinous terror attack in the history of mankind. This information, I must confess, was not available to me before I became president.
I had never, for instance, known that Muhhammad Attah Alyemeni in cahoots with other yemen infidels attacked the twin towers of world trade centers in New York. The media in their usual fake news drive lied. They told us he was a Saudi citizen.
But since that singular attack, the world has been the same. New walls have erected while many are collapsed.
Yet I am glad to say that Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE and Turkey have, so far, remained our most loyal allies in the fight against terror.
Besides, Saudi Arabia has been in the vanguard of exporting democracy to other nations. The role you are currently playing in entrenching democracy in the Middle East, especially in Syria is well acknowledged across the world. Perhaps, without your endless supports all the major opposition groups in Syria would have been extinct by now.
Having therefore carefully reviewed our longtime diplomatic relationship, which was unfortunately strained during the era of my predecessor, I am pleased to announce that the United States under my stewardship will continue to values our friendship.
The U.S is now ready to agree to new arms deal, which we hope will go a long way in shifting the balance of war against the terror. We are going to also ensure that our mutual ally, Israel, is well protected against the threats of terror groups in Palestine and beyond.
But I will not conclude without reminding you to continue to pray hard for the damnation of terror groups wherever they are all over the world.
O Lord destroy the enemies of religion and protect the land of Muslims and their allies.
Thank you for your patience.
Re: UNCENSORED: President Trump’s First Trip To Saudi Arabia by IJOBA2: 8:43pm On May 21, 2017
SAUDI ARABIANS LOVE TRUMP. LETS HAVE YOUR OPINION ALHAJI LUCASBALO grin
Re: UNCENSORED: President Trump’s First Trip To Saudi Arabia by khallyberry: 8:44pm On May 21, 2017
i'm coming
Re: UNCENSORED: President Trump’s First Trip To Saudi Arabia by Lucasbalo(m): 8:55pm On May 21, 2017
IJOBA2:
SAUDI ARABIANS LOVE TRUMP. LETS HAVE YOUR OPINION ALHAJI LUCASBALO grin
Brainfart, go and ask your hungry forbears about that. What do I give a Fvck about Saudis for. You will die in a poverty that you inherited from your forefathers.
Re: UNCENSORED: President Trump’s First Trip To Saudi Arabia by IJOBA2: 8:58pm On May 21, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Brainfart, go and ask your hungry forbears about that. What do I give a Fvck about Saudis for. You will die in a poverty that you inherited from your forefathers.
E PAIN AMgrin

2 Likes

Re: UNCENSORED: President Trump’s First Trip To Saudi Arabia by Lucasbalo(m): 9:02pm On May 21, 2017
IJOBA2:
E PAIN AMgrin
A yellow eyed, Kwashiokor ravaged guy who can hardly eats two decent meals a day is worried about a Buffon that would be disgraced out of office within 18 months. Piece of trash.
Re: UNCENSORED: President Trump’s First Trip To Saudi Arabia by PREBuhari2019: 9:03pm On May 21, 2017
Trump Trump ok o
Re: UNCENSORED: President Trump’s First Trip To Saudi Arabia by IJOBA2: 9:07pm On May 21, 2017
Lucasbalo:
A yellow eyed, Kwashiokor ravaged guy who can hardly eats two decent meals a day is worried about a Buffon that would be disgraced out of office within 18 months. Piece of trash.
THE FACT STILL REMAIN THAT PRESIDENT TRUMP IS GONNA BE YA PRESIDENT ATLEAST FOR THE NEXT EIGHTEEN MONTHS LIKE YOU MENTIONED. slowpokegrin

2 Likes

Re: UNCENSORED: President Trump’s First Trip To Saudi Arabia by Lucasbalo(m): 9:11pm On May 21, 2017
IJOBA2:
THE FACT STILL REMAINS THAT ATLEAST FOR THE NEXT EIGHTEEN MONTHS LIKE YOU MENTIONED. slowpokegrin

Mentaldwarf, your president is in London for medical care and you are in your village hungry like a junkyard rat but America which you will never step your foot on is your obsession. I hope the mosquitos bite the hell out of you and you develop malaria and die off since you are of no use to humanity.
Re: UNCENSORED: President Trump’s First Trip To Saudi Arabia by IJOBA2: 10:14pm On May 21, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Mentaldwarf, your president is in London for medical care and you are in your village hungry like a junkyard rat but America which you will never step your foot on is your obsession. I hope the mosquitos bite the hell out of you and you develop malaria and die off since you are of no use to humanity.
DOES THAT CHANGE THE FACT THAT TRUMP IS AND WILL REMAIN YOUR PRESIDENT TILL 2020. MEANWHILE ICE POLICE ARE SEARCHING FOR YOU EVERYWHERE grin

2 Likes

Re: UNCENSORED: President Trump’s First Trip To Saudi Arabia by Lucasbalo(m): 11:11pm On May 21, 2017
IJOBA2:
DOES THAT CHANGE THE FACT THAT TRUMP IS AND WILL REMAIN YOUR PRESIDENT TILL 2020. MEANWHILE ICE POLICE ARE SEARCHING FOR YOU EVERYWHERE grin
Piece of garbage . I don't hide my identity. I am as American as your worthless trump. Go beg for money to feed your hungry family.
Re: UNCENSORED: President Trump’s First Trip To Saudi Arabia by IJOBA2: 11:49pm On May 21, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Piece of garbage . I don't hide my identity. I am as American as your worthless trump. Go beg for money to feed your hungry family.
ODE

2 Likes

Re: UNCENSORED: President Trump’s First Trip To Saudi Arabia by Lucasbalo(m): 12:12am On May 22, 2017
IJOBA2:
ODE
I told you generational poverty is your portion in life. You can't even sleep because you have no electricity in your smelly one room and mosquitos are doing a job on you. Worthless piece of hungry wolf.
Re: UNCENSORED: President Trump’s First Trip To Saudi Arabia by IJOBA2: 7:29am On May 22, 2017
Lucasbalo:
I told you generational poverty is your portion in life. You can't even sleep because you have no electricity in your smelly one room and mosquitos are doing a job on you. Worthless piece of hungry wolf.
CAN I HEAR YOU SAY PRESIDENT TRUMP grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Manchester Arena Attack: Salman Abedi Named As Lone Suicide Bomber / Ghana Removes Statue Of 'racist' Gandhi / Breaking News: New UK Immigration Roles Announced After Brexit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.