Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,496 members, 7,781,489 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:26 PM

Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) (59760 Views)

May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters / APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness / Peter Okoye's Photos In Owerri Hotel With A Busty Lady Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) by jonhemma11: 9:08pm On May 21, 2017
Remember Anastasia Uzodimma,the Port Harcourt based female cobbler I shared her story recently?She has met Paul Okoye of PSquare and presented to him sandals she made for him.Paul took to social media to share his pic with the hardworking lady and wrote

'selfendorsement in life you must start somewhere this lady anastasiauzodimma made this sandals for me pls guys let's try and support our own.... pls guys follow her and support her her sandals are affordable thanx dear may God bless your hustle pls dm her on Instagram'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/port-harcourt-based-female-cobbler.html

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) by Arsenalholic1: 9:26pm On May 21, 2017
From the bottom of my heart: God bless your hustle sis. I pray the bible verse "Seeth thou a man dlilligent in his job, he shall stand before kings and not mean men" become your portion soon.

254 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) by Dannieln1: 9:28pm On May 21, 2017
And some of her mates are out there lookng for a rich Guy while her counterpart is here hustling...

Sis God bless your hustle to the fullest
May your handwork take you places
May your handwork open more Doors for you...

To all the SLAYQUEENS out there can you learn from Anastasia...

185 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) by ACHILLES45: 9:38pm On May 21, 2017
I'm so proud of her

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) by ayusco85(m): 10:47pm On May 21, 2017
jonhemma11:
Remember Anastasia Uzodimma,the Port Harcourt based female cobbler I shared her story recently?She has met Paul Okoye of PSquare and presented to him sandals she made for him.Paul took to social media to share his pic with the hardworking lady and wrote

'selfendorsement in life you must start somewhere this lady anastasiauzodimma made this sandals for me pls guys let's try and support our own.... pls guys follow her and support her her sandals are affordable thanx dear may God bless your hustle pls dm her on Instagram'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/port-harcourt-based-female-cobbler.html

With this kind endorsement from Paul okoye, I can safely say......

God has finally picked this girls call.

Lots of people shouting baba God pick my call are just idling away doing nothing. You have to be doing something with your life before God will decide to pick Ur call.

Congrats Anastasia, God bless ur hustle

107 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 21, 2017
Meanwhile in Mushin...
A barber was arrested yesterday in my area for selling cocaine and weeds,I've been his customer for 6 years and I didn't even know he was a barber. sad

151 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) by nonoski: 10:48pm On May 21, 2017
Good for her..
Compare her to the other girl who has been fighting all over the blogoshpere cox she snapped a picture with one of the P2

1 Like

Re: Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) by macaranta(m): 10:49pm On May 21, 2017
Nice one
Re: Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 10:49pm On May 21, 2017
Thumbs up to her.
I saw exactly that slippers she is holding online some hours ago, and it was pegged at N38,000.
I don't know if the slippers takes you straight to miami beach at no extra cost.

Well, i know this her own will be far affordable, like below 3k wink

34 Likes

Re: Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) by AworiLagosian: 10:49pm On May 21, 2017
Let's fry Akamu.

2 Likes

Re: Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) by onyiloyi(m): 10:49pm On May 21, 2017
Wow
Re: Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) by yinkson(m): 10:49pm On May 21, 2017
WAWU!
Nice
Re: Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 21, 2017
Now this is good news.
Re: Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) by qualityovenbake(m): 10:50pm On May 21, 2017
Nice Psquare

7 Likes

Re: Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) by Ezedon(m): 10:50pm On May 21, 2017
good
Re: Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) by Psalm45(f): 10:51pm On May 21, 2017
Goodwork,keep it up dear.
Sharp sharp,make i make my orders.

1 Like

Re: Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) by Righteous555(m): 10:51pm On May 21, 2017
Re: Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) by pTomz(m): 10:51pm On May 21, 2017
i just love this girl's drive

dem Pepper Gangsters won't like this one

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) by 9jayes: 10:51pm On May 21, 2017
AworiLagosian:
Let's fry Akamu.
Re: Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) by WalkerMichael(m): 10:51pm On May 21, 2017
This babe own don done... Congrats dear. Bad nights for all slay Queens

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) by 9jayes: 10:52pm On May 21, 2017
Dannieln1:
And some of her mates are out there lookng for a rich Guy while her counterpart is here hustling...

Sis God bless your hustle to the fullest
May your handwork take you places
May your handwork open more Doors for you...

To all the SLAYQUEENS out there can you learn from Anastasia...

1 Like

Re: Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) by Swiftlee(m): 10:52pm On May 21, 2017
Slay Queens, Coman see your mate! Na to snap picture bend leg and bring tongue come out side una sabi..

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) by Chidoskey59(m): 10:54pm On May 21, 2017
Nice work, this serves as an encouragement to all our jobless youths out there.

2 Likes

Re: Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 21, 2017
kiss
Re: Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) by hotspec(m): 10:54pm On May 21, 2017
LastMumu:
Meanwhile in Mushin...
A barber was arrested yesterday in my area for selling cocaine and weeds,I've been his customer for 6 years and I didn't even know he was a barber. sad
so wot did u buy from him

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) by c4tnoelz: 10:55pm On May 21, 2017
nice one my dear, may God bless the works of your hands. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) by Doctorfitz: 10:55pm On May 21, 2017
God bless you sister, some USELESS nl girls wey never sabi wash their pant well go come online dey talk about how their boyfriends must take care of them and how he must be rich... B1TCH it's girls like this that deserve a rich man and not ur lazy, fake and myopic artificial ass...... ..

Once more God bless ur hustle lady.... U're a light in this darkness..

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) by Ak47young(m): 10:55pm On May 21, 2017
LastMumu:
Meanwhile in Mushin...
Loool soo u where also patronising for the weed
Re: Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 21, 2017
smiley Now, this is more like it! We need more of these women who are ready to strip down the streets, hustle hard and make it ,without losing value and dignity. We need women/ ladies who are Worthy of emulation! Go girl! You rock!. See you at the top. I feel fly tonight!
Re: Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) by D2DK(m): 10:56pm On May 21, 2017
God bless the works of your hand sis grin

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banky W Watching Adesua Etomi In The BBNaija House / Meet Chioma Egboh, Mr Ibu's Sister Who Instigated The Stroke Rumour / Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.