Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) (59778 Views)

May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters / APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness / Peter Okoye's Photos In Owerri Hotel With A Busty Lady Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) by obalola007(m): 6:48am On May 22, 2017
Professional work, keep it up.Proudly Nigeria
Re: Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) by MrJaydpro: 6:58am On May 22, 2017
Girls like to avoid this kind of thread, why?? undecided
Re: Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) by Nobody: 6:59am On May 22, 2017
Good morning Nairalanders
Re: Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) by Momoh7(m): 7:02am On May 22, 2017
me when they do shoe for dem bill gate,mark and them otedola dem no post am for Facebook
Re: Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) by kingsley3218(m): 7:04am On May 22, 2017
The poster above me though undecided
Re: Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) by Nackzy: 7:09am On May 22, 2017
Runs Girls you people should borrow a leaf from her

@ OP johnemma how do I share a story on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) by goldedprince: 7:09am On May 22, 2017
why cant nigerians use fuckn simple english. wetin be cobbler again
Re: Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) by Collyno82(m): 7:11am On May 22, 2017
You see what we are talking. All this pepper them gang and slay queens on NL won't comment because of guilt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) by Bgorgeous: 7:21am On May 22, 2017
Got goose bumps all over, congratulations girl ! Way to go
Re: Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) by Nobody: 7:21am On May 22, 2017
Beautiful and talented. There's dignity in labour
Re: Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) by lilytender: 7:40am On May 22, 2017
This is the real SLAY QUEEN. She has slayed all the other counterfeit slay bitchhes.
Re: Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) by bencarson007(m): 7:46am On May 22, 2017
jonhemma11:
Remember Anastasia Uzodimma,the Port Harcourt based female cobbler I shared her story recently?She has met Paul Okoye of PSquare and presented to him sandals she made for him.Paul took to social media to share his pic with the hardworking lady and wrote

'selfendorsement in life you must start somewhere this lady anastasiauzodimma made this sandals for me pls guys let's try and support our own.... pls guys follow her and support her her sandals are affordable thanx dear may God bless your hustle pls dm her on Instagram'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/port-harcourt-based-female-cobbler.html
. And to think that when you shared that inspirational story, one over pampered indomie brained Nairalander started calling her a fraud that makes fake gucci and versace shoes and sandals, I felt bad that we could not even support our own... Even the very unique ones... How many times do we really see a female cobbler...I gave the guy a piece of my mind ASAP... Oluwa bless her hustle and bigger her I pray... Amen
Re: Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) by Nobody: 7:54am On May 22, 2017
LastMumu:
Meanwhile in Mushin...
A barber was arrested yesterday in my area for selling cocaine and weeds,I've been his customer for 6 years and I didn't even know he was a barber. sad
lastmumu ur own no be here
Re: Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) by limamintruth: 7:55am On May 22, 2017
Nice one. kiss
Re: Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) by missyadorable(f): 8:16am On May 22, 2017
well done Girl

the only thing is by the time your business expands and you become very rich,Nigerian men will accuse of you of making it big by sleeping with male celebrities eg Psquare n co,Politicians, sports men,etc...Afterall,Bla bla bla,so so so and so have been making sandals and footwear before them born you and they are still poor.

"Which kain sandals she dey make? na her yanssssh she use climb joor"

#NaijaMentality... A successful lady is a threat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) by missyadorable(f): 8:18am On May 22, 2017
emekatuso:
Good morning Nairalanders, i am nwosu emeka anthony i really need assistance to pay my acceptance fees. At present, i am unemployed and was advice to go for postgraduate studies. I have gained the admission but could not raise my acceptance fees and is running late. Here is my admission details, Application number FUTO/PG/2016-17/001109. You can log onto futo website and confirm www.futo.edu.ng Thanks for your support and can be contacted on 08037578117 or nwosuemekaanthony@gmail.com

Flat head looking for who to dupe.
Thieves everywhere
Re: Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) by Iphran6: 8:23am On May 22, 2017
This is what I call slaying not all those half clad girl who bares their cleavages on social medias
Re: Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) by DeRay98(m): 8:32am On May 22, 2017
Swiftlee:
Slay Queens, Coman see your mate! Na to snap picture bend leg and bring tongue come out side una sabi..

Omo this one na bullet you fire oh but I like am . grin grin
Re: Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) by Abudu2000(m): 8:49am On May 22, 2017
MrJaydpro:
Girls like to avoid this kind of thread, why?? undecided
emmmm correction "slay mamas" coz they would rather view a thread with a slay qween slaying than this one
Re: Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) by sshalom(m): 1:21pm On May 22, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
From the bottom of my heart: God bless your hustle sis. I pray the bible verse "Seeth thou a man dlilligent in his job, he shall stand before kings and not mean men" become your portion soon.

Very apt and GOD bless you too!
Re: Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) by Arsenalholic1: 9:24pm On May 22, 2017
sshalom:

Very apt and GOD bless you too!
Amen! Bless you too man
Re: Female Cobbler Makes Sandals For P'square, Paul Okoye (Photos) by 4rty(f): 3:08pm On May 23, 2017
AworiLagosian:
Let's fry Akamu.
Try and be reasonable for once na..bad belle no good

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking / Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos / Davido Reacts After An Artist Drew A Beautiful Painting Of Him On A Dollar Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.