Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story (39466 Views)

Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging / Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her / "You Are A Monkey" - Lebanese Man To Nigerian Lady Who Turned Him Down (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 21, 2017
See the message of the Lebanese man own side..

Come and see oooo

1 Share

Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by SexyNairalander: 9:30pm On May 21, 2017
booked

HE IS A LIAR

239 Likes 12 Shares

Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by TrapHedges(m): 9:31pm On May 21, 2017
Okay
Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by dingbang(m): 9:32pm On May 21, 2017
And they always use the "impersonator" lie....

106 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 21, 2017
dingbang:
And they always use the "impersonator" lie....
are u here

3 Likes

Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by heykims(m): 9:35pm On May 21, 2017
Hmm it's good giving ur own side of the story..
But sir, u acknowledged that she's just a friend on facebook (most likely a random one) and whatsapp. This means u got attracted to her on facebook and then got her contact through whatever means to assess her on whatsapp..
Them hmm hmmm (clearing throat), someone just thieved ur phone and continued from where u stopped...

My favourite quote: one thing I hate much more than a lie is an unintelligent lie..

174 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by ShawttySoFyne(f): 9:40pm On May 21, 2017
Am sure someone composed this writeup for him

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by decatalyst(m): 9:41pm On May 21, 2017
Where are does people with big nose?

I smell lies and see cover up undecided

6 Likes

Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by tooth4tooth: 9:44pm On May 21, 2017
Many Lebanese are serial liars. Why would someone want to use your identity to ask a girl out?

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by Michellla(f): 9:49pm On May 21, 2017
decatalyst:
Where are does people with big nose?

I smell lies and see cover up undecided

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by Michellla(f): 9:52pm On May 21, 2017

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by BlackDBagba: 9:53pm On May 21, 2017
grin
Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 21, 2017
Cover-up of life!

6 Likes

Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by LaDolceVida(f): 9:57pm On May 21, 2017
heykims:
But sir, u acknowledged that she's just a friend on facebook (most likely a random one) and whatsapp. This means u got attracted to her on facebook and then got her contact through whatever means to assess her on whatsapp..
Them hmm hmmm (clearing throat), someone just thieved ur phone and continued from where u stopped...

My favourite quote: What I hate much more than a lie is an unintelligent lie..
The lie weak me

26 Likes

Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by decatalyst(m): 10:01pm On May 21, 2017
Michellla:

God bless you. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by Henrypraise: 10:06pm On May 21, 2017
anytym sumone misbehaves on social media, de blame impersonators, wow clever but not so clever, he claim his fon was stolen, can we see a police extract?

d man is a coward n d Nigerian govt shud depot him back to his Hezbollah n shiite ravaged middle east god forsaken Lebanon...

26 Likes

Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by softwerk(f): 10:11pm On May 21, 2017
heykims:

My favourite quote: What I hate much more than a lie is an unintelligent lie..

This man is further calling us monkeys to expect that we'll believe this trash! cry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by CaroLyner(f): 10:13pm On May 21, 2017
We know you lying,but continue

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by softwerk(f): 10:20pm On May 21, 2017
I just dropped the idiot a piece of my mind on Facebook! Please drop yours tonight!

Lebanese Embassy, please return this monkey back to Lebanon angry

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by CaroLyner(f): 10:31pm On May 21, 2017
This man must think we're dumb
This post is an insult to our intelligence

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by KelvinCX(m): 10:36pm On May 21, 2017
CaroLyner:
We know you lying,but continue

hey gorgeous

2 Likes

Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by KelvinCX(m): 10:38pm On May 21, 2017
CaroLyner:
This man must think we're dumb
This is an insult to our intelligence
Preach it

3 Likes

Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by Pistra: 10:44pm On May 21, 2017
I smell lies!! Dude wrote that thing, n now he want to lie. Bros u know its u. It

4 Likes

Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:48pm On May 21, 2017
LastMumu:
Meanwhile in Mushin...
A barber was arrested yesterday in my area for selling cocaine and weeds,I've been his customer for 6 years and I didn't even know he was a barber. sad

Hahahahahahaha! grin cheesy wink grin grin grin smiley
Thats the funniest thing I've read all week

1 Like

Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by lenghtinny(m): 12:52am On May 22, 2017
Mr man which kind format be this now? You for atleast claim say na hackers...
Gboys no fit use this fmt for oyibos wey mumu sef, make e work

8 Likes

Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by Nobody: 5:34am On May 22, 2017
Even if He is pretending , this shows He is not too comfortable wit what He did , so u are forgiven

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by Jaqenhghar: 6:15am On May 22, 2017
KelvinCX:

hey gorgeous
You no go leave this girl cheesy

5 Likes

Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by Partnerbiz2: 6:46am On May 22, 2017
Lies

1 Like

Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by Kobicove(m): 8:08am On May 22, 2017
So you actually expect us to believe that your phone did not have a password undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by dreamworld: 9:02am On May 22, 2017
Lienus

2 Likes

Re: The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story by RichYoungNigga: 10:54am On May 22, 2017

He will blame it on innocent hackers

Just look at the guy's picture, he looks like a gorilla on mensturation

We can't take people who fucck goats serious

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Invites Cult Groups To Settle Case With Ex-husband / Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Brand New Car In Church (video) / My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.