Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,160 members, 7,780,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:06 AM

What Is Wrong With Tintingz? - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Is Wrong With Tintingz? (13851 Views)

What Is So Wrong With Trump's Muslim Immigration Ban? / Everything (5) Wrong With Eid-el-adha / There Is Nothing Wrong With Treating Non-muslims Kindly If They Are Not Fighting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by Rilwayne001: 4:42pm On May 26, 2017
yazach:

Can you now see why it is good for parents to always frown at their children when they indulge in insensible arguments. I hope the upcoming parents will learn from your predicament.

Please don't drag his parents into this. It is uncalled for.

Besides, he's an adult and not a kid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by yazach: 5:40pm On May 26, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Not at all I can never do such it is a general statement I only make mistake by quoting him and it will be corrected
Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by yazach: 5:41pm On May 26, 2017
it is good for parents to always frown at their children when they indulge in insensible arguments.
Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by tintingz(m): 10:52am On May 27, 2017
yazach:
it is good for parents to always frown at their children when they indulge in insensible arguments.
You must be insane for involving my parents into this, this is the problem I've with Muslims like you, always thinking they are perfect and right, just like your fellow Muslim said, I will be taken to a psychiatric hospital for brain test then I will be judged by sharia court for apostasy if we were in a sharia state.

My parents are devoted Muslims and they brought us up well in an Islamic way, if you know my father who's an Alhaji and also a retired imam, you won't be involving my parents, even till date I still join him in his tahajjud prayers.

I was once a devoted Muslim, those that know me here will tell you, this thread won't be created by a brother for my changes in ideology.

So mind what you say, don't make me insult you, I'm fasting.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by tintingz(m): 11:01am On May 27, 2017
Rilwayne001:

You mind him.

Some Muslims here don't reason before they post.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by Raintaker(m): 11:37pm On May 27, 2017
Asalam Alaykum wa Rahmutalahi Wa barakat hu
Audhubillahi Mina Shaytani Rajeem.

Let me begin this post by laughing in Chinese, so this tingtinz brother believes Islam was brought by Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) and He claims to be a Muslim.
What I deduced from his argument is that his knowledge of Islam is very little and He does not really comprehend the Scientific facts he claims.
Islam was practised by Adam, Nuh, Ibraheem(A.S.W).
Islam means total submission to the will of Allah, There were 23 prophets mentioned in the holy Quran out of 124000 or 125000 messengers.
Some of these prophets were given books by Almighty Allah and they were divinely inspired by Almighty Allah.
Out of this knowledge Allah gave to the previous prophets, he taught this same knowledge to the prophet Muhammad with Jibril as his teacher.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by tintingz(m): 5:18am On May 28, 2017
Raintaker:
Asalam Alaykum wa Rahmutalahi Wa barakat hu
Audhubillahi Mina Shaytani Rajeem.

Let me begin this post by laughing in Chinese, so this tingtinz brother believes Islam was brought by Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) and He claims to be a Muslim.
What I deduced from his argument is that his knowledge of Islam is very little and He does not really comprehend the Scientific facts he claims.
Islam was practised by Adam, Nuh, Ibraheem(A.S.W).
Islam means total submission to the will of Allah, There were 23 prophets mentioned in the holy Quran out of 124000 or 125000 messengers.
Some of these prophets were given books by Almighty Allah and they were divinely inspired by Almighty Allah.
Out of this knowledge Allah gave to the previous prophets, he taught this same knowledge to the prophet Muhammad with Jibril as his teacher.
Lol, look at this man. I know very well the claim that Adam, Noah, Abraham were also Muslims, but the Jews will disagree.

Do you ask your self why the 23 prophet(99%) you said the Quran mentioned came from the middle east (mostly Jews)? These prophets that were already and only knew by Jewish people in ancient days? Why didn't the Quran mention prophets sent to the vikings, Eskimos, China, America, Europe?

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by Mujah1deen: 7:43am On Jun 16, 2017
Tintingz I must say I'm very disappointed by your behavior you used to be a good Muslim and we fought many battles on here ,now you are turning against the Ummah, ridiculing us all over the forum . What went wrong brother ?
Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by lfleak: 10:01am On Jun 16, 2017
tintingz:
Lol, look at this man. I know very well the claim that Adam, Noah, Abraham were also Muslims, but the Jews will disagree.

Do you ask your self why the 23 prophet(99%) you said the Quran mentioned came from the middle east (mostly Jews)? These prophets that were already and only knew by Jewish people? Why didn't the Quran mention prophets sent to the vikings, Eskimos, China, America, Europe?
Now lemme come in here...
China, Europe and Eskimos and all such isn't in existence (not geographically)...

Somewhere in the Quran, God mentioned:
"...know me, before you worship me..." I forgorythe verse though...
Because if you don't know God and his might, you won't be able to justify the worship...

Now in reference to those you called Chinese, Japanese, Eskimos and others...yea we can say, Islam hasn't spread to those regions including our great grand fathers... Tintingz you have a 4 year old son, and you want him to be a Pilot, where will you take him to? The nursery school right? In nursery school, if he is to do exam, what questions will be asked? Aviation question?? No.. He will be asked questions relative to his grade..

Now same logic applies here. Those who have lived and died without awareness of Islam will be queried according to their capacity then... But now that Islam is everywhere from Iceland to Jamaica to Japan to Korea to Colombia to Mexico and other far lands. We came to this earth almost blind, knowing nothing... And you remember what the first word of the Quran is??

READ!

and if you continue that Surat, you will notice its fully talking about KNOWLEDGE...
Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by tintingz(m): 11:51am On Jun 16, 2017
lfleak:
Now lemme come in here...
China, Europe and Eskimos and all such isn't in existence (not geographically)...
I don't get you, you mean China, Europe, Eskimos and all nations were not in existence during a particular age or what?

Muslims claim Islam as been the practice right from Adam passed to generations, and prophets were sent to all nations but we cant find any prophet of Allah in all nations just in middle east. China for example practice Buddhism and the religion is far far older than Islam, they don't believe in Adam story or it creation, everything about China background, culture doesn't even have anything to do with Islam, which there is no Prophet of Allah sent to the Chinese people.

Somewhere in the Quran, God mentioned:
"...know me, before you worship me..." I forgorythe verse though...
Because if you don't know God and his might, you won't be able to justify the worship...
There are over thousands of Gods all over every nation and tribes in the world, knowing a particular God and claim he is the only true God is irrational.

Now in reference to those you called Chinese, Japanese, Eskimos and others...yea we can say, Islam hasn't spread to those regions including our great grand fathers... Tintingz you have a 4 year old son, and you want him to be a Pilot, where will you take him to? The nursery school right? In nursery school, if he is to do exam, what questions will be asked? Aviation question?? No.. He will be asked questions relative to his grade..

Now same logic applies here. Those who have lived and died without awareness of Islam will be queried according to their capacity then... But now that Islam is everywhere from Iceland to Jamaica to Japan to Korea to Colombia to Mexico and other far lands. We came to this earth almost blind, knowing nothing... And you remember what the first word of the Quran is??

READ!

and if you continue that Surat, you will notice its fully talking about KNOWLEDGE...

Muslims claim Islam started from Adam then to next generation and the Quran said Allah sent prophets to all nations how come the ancestors in every nation never heard of Islam or Adam, i am yoruba, there is nothing like Adam and Eve story in Yoruba religion. Islam might be everywhere but billions of people are not practicing the religion.
Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by lfleak: 12:11pm On Jun 16, 2017
tintingz:
I don't get you, you mean China, Europe, Eskimos and all nations were not in existence during a particular age or what?

Muslims claim Islam as been the practice right from Adam passed to generations, and prophets were sent to all nations but we cant find any prophet of Allah in all nations just in middle east. China for example practice Buddhism and the religion is far far older than Islam, they don't believe in Adam story or it creation, everything about China background, culture doesn't even have anything to do with Islam, which there is no Prophet of Allah sent to the Chinese people.

There are over thousands of Gods all over every nation and tribes in the world, knowing a particular God and claim he is the only true God is irrational.

Muslims claim Islam started from Adam then to next generation and the Quran said Allah sent prophets to all nations how come the ancestors in every nation never heard of Islam or Adam, i am yoruba, there is nothing like Adam and Eve story in Yoruba religion. Islam might be everywhere but billions of people are not practicing the religion.
what I mean is the China you know today, is not the China of then... Wars have been, geographic land mass of some country isn't same as then..
Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by tintingz(m): 12:47pm On Jun 16, 2017
lfleak:
what I mean is the China you know today, is not the China of then... Wars have been, geographic land mass of some country isn't same as then..

Because there were wars, land mass does not change the culture and tradition of the Chinese people, just like Yoruba, the culture and traditions have not change just that many Yorubas now practice foreign religion.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by tintingz(m): 3:14pm On Jun 16, 2017
Brother Mujahideen, longest time, where have you been all this while?

Mujah1deen:
Tintingz I must say I'm very disappointed by your behavior you used to be a good Muslim and we fought many battles on here ,now you are turning against the Ummah, ridiculing us all over the forum . What went wrong brother ?
I am not that religious person anymore but i am still a good person.
And am not ridiculing muslims/ummah, they are the ones ridiculing themselves e.g sect clash. I am just asking question, pointing the irrationality of some religious manuscript and pointing out hypocrisy of some muslims. cool smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by Mujah1deen: 3:51pm On Jun 16, 2017
tintingz:
Brother Mujahideen, longest time, where have you been all this while?

I am not that religious person anymore but i am still a good person.
And am not ridiculing muslims/ummah, they are the ones ridiculing themselves e.g sect clash. I am just asking question, pointing the irrationality of some religious manuscript and pointing out hypocrisy of some muslims. cool smiley
After my unfair ban i lost interest in NL . since I was locked from all sections i had no choice than to leave, added to that my real life occupations .

So what shook your faith? Don't tell it was reading few books, we all read .
Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by tintingz(m): 6:54pm On Jun 16, 2017
Mujah1deen:

After my unfair ban i lost interest in NL . since I was locked from all sections i had no choice than to leave, added to that my real life occupations .

So what shook your faith? Don't tell it was reading few books, we all read .
Because things are not adding up.

Welcome back bro.
Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by Mujah1deen: 8:31pm On Jun 16, 2017
tintingz:
Because things are not adding up.

Welcome back bro.

Not adding up as in ? I used to think back then you were already in your mid-20 it seems I was mistaken, you are still very young obviously we all went through such hopefully you will come back and re-embrace Islam .

Thank you, Im happy to be back unfortunately the section looks dead .

Btw do you still call/present yourself as Muslim ? I mean is it only online or even in real life you assume your new position ?
Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by tintingz(m): 9:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
Mujah1deen:

Not adding up as in ?
The irrationality, lack of answers to some things in the religious manuscript.

I used to think back then you were already in your mid-20 it seems I was mistaken, you are still very young obviously we all went through such hopefully you will come back and re-embrace Islam .
I'm still young. cheesy

Re-embrace Islam? I have not even renounce Islam, I'm just at the middle with my legs widespread on two side waiting to lift a leg to join a side.

Thank you, Im happy to be back unfortunately the section looks dead .
I think the non-Muslims are the ones spicing up this section, now they must agree to the shahada before they post anything here, reason many of them don't come here anymore, this section is like when someone is lost in a desert. grin

Btw do you still call/present yourself as Muslim ? I mean is it only online or even in real life you assume your new position ?
I still call myself a Muslim when i am asked to safe the long talk, my new position is only known to my twin brother for now but my parent are seeing signs, changes, you know in Africa if you don't believe in religious dogmas, superstitions, Urban legends, myth such person is seen as insane or demon/jin possessed person. grin

I use to argue with people a lot tho, they know I don't believe in fairytales. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by AlBaqir(m): 9:34pm On Jun 16, 2017
tintingz, though I don't know the structure or efforts of your personal quest or what exactly you are looking for. However, I think what you need most now is introducing Islamic philosophy into your research and readings. Generally, majority of Sunni ulama call philosophy haram despite the fact that there are philosophical arguments in the Quran itself. Although there are great Sunni philosophers too. The reverse is the case in Shi'ism. Those who approved, and teach and address things philosophically are much far greater than those who thought its haram.

This I think will save your "religious life".

# I can recommend few books for you to start with.

# Then, on the other thread, I introduced a book too. I don't know if you checked it or not. The late author was one the best Islamic philosophers of his time.

Salam
Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by tintingz(m): 9:41pm On Jun 16, 2017
AlBaqir:
tintingz, though I don't know the structure or efforts of your personal quest or what exactly you are looking for. However, I think what you need most now is introducing Islamic philosophy into your research and readings. Generally, majority of Sunni ulama call philosophy haram despite the fact that there are philosophical arguments in the Quran itself. Although there are great Sunni philosophers too. The reverse is the case in Shi'ism. Those who approved, and teach and address things philosophically are much far greater than those who thought its haram.

This I think will save your "religious life".

# I can recommend few books for you to start with.

# Then, on the other thread, I introduced a book too. I don't know if you checked it or not. The late author was one the best Islamic philosophers of his time.

Salam
Wa'salaam.

I have read some few Islamic philosophy books.

I'm open for any knowledge, kindly recommend those books and I hope its not filled with shia ideology. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by AlBaqir(m): 9:53pm On Jun 16, 2017
tintingz:
Wa'salaam.

I have read some few Islamic philosophy books.

I'm open for any knowledge, kindly recommend those books and I hope its not filled with shia ideology. Thanks.

The underline really show you know very little of Islamic philosophy compare to theology or Islamic history. Islamic philosophy has nothing to do with Sunni-Shia rifts despite the fact that majority of the best philosophers are (were) Shia or of Persian (Iranian) origin.

# I don't think I have ever introduced or lure you to shi'ism so why would you think that's my motives or am starting now?!
Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by AlBaqir(m): 10:01pm On Jun 16, 2017
Here's a shia website with the section of Islamic Philosophy. I recommend you read first, "OUR PHILOSOPHY".

https://www.al-islam.org/library/philosophy

Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by Marhyaam(f): 10:02pm On Jun 16, 2017
tintingz:
You must be insane for involving my parents into this, this is the problem I've with Muslims like you, always thinking they are perfect and right, just like your fellow Muslim said, I will be taken to a psychiatric hospital for brain test then I will be judged by sharia court for apostasy if we were in a sharia state.

My parents are devoted Muslims and they brought us up well in an Islamic way, if you know my father who's an Alhaji and also a retired imam, you won't be involving my parents, even till date I still join him in his tahajjud prayers.

I was once a devoted Muslim, those that know me here will tell you, this thread won't be created by a brother for my changes in ideology.

So mind what you say, don't make me insult you, I'm fasting.
Asalam alaekum waramotullahi wabarakatu. ....brother u were once a devoted muslim or u are a devoted muslim I don't seems to understand you pls wake up from your slumber and embrace your religion the more.......pls if it a book or books that is changing your believe stop those books and pray Almighty Allah grants you more Imaan (AMEEN)
Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by tintingz(m): 10:04pm On Jun 16, 2017
AlBaqir:

The underline really show you know very little of Islamic philosophy compare to theology or Islamic history. Islamic philosophy has nothing to do with Sunni-Shia rifts despite the fact that majority of the best philosophers are (were) Shia or of Persian (Iranian) origin.
Sorry, some Islamic philosophy books will start involving Ahl-ul-bayt, twelve imams to their write ups, this are shia ideology

http://shiastudies.org/article/al-falsafa

I need to know if the one you're recommending is totally bias free.

# I don't think I have ever introduced or lure you to shi'ism so why would you think that's my motives?!
No you have not.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by Marhyaam(f): 10:07pm On Jun 16, 2017
and if you don't mind you should get a book known as the only way or I can help you with it.....I think that should enlighten you more......tnx
Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by lfleak: 10:15pm On Jun 16, 2017
Marhyaam:
and if you don't mind you should get a book known as the only way or I can help you with it.....I think that should enlighten you more......tnx
hello, I really need that book.. Pls send me the link or mail premfort1@gmail.com
Tnx
Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by tintingz(m): 10:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
Marhyaam:

Asalam alaekum waramotullahi wabarakatu. ....brother u were once a devoted muslim or u are a devoted muslim I don't seems to understand you pls wake up from your slumber and embrace your religion the more.......pls if it a book or books that is changing your believe stop those books and pray Almighty Allah grants you more Imaan (AMEEN)
Walaykum salaam.

Everything about my change in ideology does not start with reading of books but reasoning and questioning.

Sorry, I can't stop reading any books, I'm not a bias person when it comes to knowledge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by tintingz(m): 10:17pm On Jun 16, 2017
AlBaqir:
Here's a shia website with the section of Islamic Philosophy. I recommend you read first, "OUR PHILOSOPHY".

https://www.al-islam.org/library/philosophy
Thanks for the link, I will go through them.
Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by tintingz(m): 10:18pm On Jun 16, 2017
Marhyaam:
Link to get the book.
Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by AlBaqir(m): 10:19pm On Jun 16, 2017
tintingz:
Sorry, some Islamic philosophy books will start involving Ahl-ul-bayt, twelve imams to their write ups, this are shia ideology

http://shiastudies.org/article/al-falsafa

I need to know if the one you're recommending is totally bias free.

No you have not.

# Again, cast your mind far away from Sunni-Shia issues. That is not Islamic philosophy.

# However, if for example, a passage from the saying of an x, y, z shia Imam or scholar is quoted to buttress a point made, or a passage of bible or saying of an atheist or a scientist is quoted, do you have problem with that? Is that invitation to Shiism, Christianity, atheism or sciencism?

# Till date, I read books written by atheists, Christians, etc. I agree with some and disagree with some of their points especially when they are derailing the subject and trying to preach their theology.

# Am afraid, you cannot read the best of Islamic philosophy anywhere outside Shia world but that never meant they are luring you into Shiism. If you think that way, obviously you don't know what exactly you are doing.
Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by tintingz(m): 10:36pm On Jun 16, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Again, cast your mind far away from Sunni-Shia issues. That is not Islamic philosophy.

# However, if for example, a passage from the saying of an x, y, z shia Imam or scholar is quoted to buttress a point made, or a passage of bible or saying of an atheist or a scientist is quoted, do you have problem with that? Is that invitation to Shiism, Christianity, atheism or sciencism?

# Till date, I read books written by atheists, Christians, etc. I agree with some and disagree with some of their points especially when they are derailing the subject and trying to preach their theology.

# Am afraid, you cannot read the best of Islamic philosophy anywhere outside Shia world but that never meant they are luring you into Shiism. If you think that way, obviously you don't know what exactly you are doing.
Now The bolded is a bias statement.

Anyways, knowledge is knowledge weather the twelve imams are involve or not, weather the book is trying to preach their ideology, I will read it. cool

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by AlBaqir(m): 10:46pm On Jun 16, 2017
tintingz:
Now The bolded is a bias statement.

# Unfortunately, that's the truth. Its like saying Atheists write best scientific books. Is that bias statement?

While other Muslim sects condemned philosophy and tagged it haram, the minority shia sect embrace it since time immemorial, developed and teach it. Why won't they produced best of the best in it? I wish I can lay my hand on an article written by Emir of Kano, a Sunni, on freewill, you will be surprise how he continue quoting shia philosophers.
Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by tintingz(m): 6:14am On Jun 17, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Unfortunately, that's the truth. Its like saying Atheists write best scientific books. Is that bias statement?

While other Muslim sects condemned philosophy and tagged it haram, the minority shia sect embrace it since time immemorial, developed and teach it. Why won't they produced best of the best in it? I wish I can lay my hand on an article written by Emir of Kano, a Sunni, on freewill, you will be surprise how he continue quoting shia philosophers.
Atheist write best scientific books because many scientists have turn/are turning atheist.

Well, I find shia Muslims more into philosophy than other sects, I will agree to that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sultan Releases Telephone Numbers To Report Sighting Of New Moon / Sultan Declares June 12 First Day Of Dhul Qadah 1442AH / Eid Ul Adha (ileya) 2022 Is On The 9th Of July

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.