Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,771 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

What Is Wrong With Tintingz? - Islam for Muslims (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Is Wrong With Tintingz? (14087 Views)

What Is So Wrong With Trump's Muslim Immigration Ban? / Everything (5) Wrong With Eid-el-adha / There Is Nothing Wrong With Treating Non-muslims Kindly If They Are Not Fighting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by jtigwell0: 11:27pm On Sep 30, 2017
tintingz:
Ok

Don't divert the question, just show me evidence, Chinese were Muslims and Allah sent a prophet to them, where they situated has nothing to do with the question.
There are over 100,000 prophets sent to mankind from their own people as recorded in an hadith, and also said to been to all where man situated.
If you don't know Elijah rode on chariot of fire in the Quran, I wonder what you have been reading in the Quran.
what verse?

There are different Pharaohs in Egypt, I'm talking about the event of "Pharaoh, Moses, red sea" events. There is nothing like that in history and archaeology.
human started recording things just in 300BC.. hope you can relate..

So where is Sri Lanka?
google.com/map

The early humans(Y-chromosomal Adam) were said to migrate from Africa.
early != first
Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by jtigwell0: 11:28pm On Sep 30, 2017
tintingz:
Was Satan acting on Allah's plan or independently? Yes or no?
No
Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by jtigwell0: 11:29pm On Sep 30, 2017
tintingz:
Does Allah knows you will pass or fail the test? @bolded
That is your choice to make.
Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by jtigwell0: 11:30pm On Sep 30, 2017
tintingz:
Good, since Allah knows Jhon will die in that path, was Jhon acting independently? Does the adventure planned by Allah or it just happened?
After Jhon was warned... the decision is left to him.. if he continues... his friend knows he is dieing, if he does not, then he is safe..
Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by tintingz(m): 11:36pm On Sep 30, 2017
jtigwell0:
You confused your self in the first instance... You want to visit Ijebu, good!
IF DESTINY has it that you won't get there, YOU WON'T...
If destiny says you will get there in maybe 5hours, you will surely be delayed...
There is no confusion here.

It is in my destiny I will go to ijebu in the next 30 minutes today, whether I will get there or not is also part of my destiny, whether I will change my mind or not is also part of my destiny, so where does freewill play a role here?

Destiny : the events that will necessarily happen to a particular person or thing in the future.
Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by tintingz(m): 12:52am On Oct 01, 2017
jtigwell0:
There are over 100,000 prophets sent to mankind from their own people as recorded in an hadith, and also said to been to all where man situated.
Where are the names of these Allah's 100,000 prophets, where are the records, account of them?

what verse?
Sorry, my bad, it was agreed by many Islamic commentaries that Elias, Idris and Eesa were the prophets that didn't taste death.

human started recording things just in 300BC.. hope you can relate..
Part of civilization started in Egypt, they are known to keep records of thier events and historian, archaeologist were not able to trace Moses history in Egypt literature?

google.com/map
Ok

early != first
The first humans agreed by evolutionary scientists agreed the first humans evolve in Africa, other discoveries like first human came from Europe, middle east are not certain and not accepted.
Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by tintingz(m): 12:54am On Oct 01, 2017
jtigwell0:
No
No, satan was acting independently?
Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by tintingz(m): 12:55am On Oct 01, 2017
jtigwell0:
That is your choice to make.
If it is my choice to make, then Allah doesn't know?
Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by tintingz(m): 12:57am On Oct 01, 2017
jtigwell0:
After Jhon was warned... the decision is left to him.. if he continues... his friend knows he is dieing, if he does not, then he is safe..
Then what was Jhon destiny here?

It is either destiny doesn't exist or freewill doesn't exist.
Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by Empiree: 1:18am On Oct 01, 2017
AgentOfAllah:

This is not the question I asked. Why can't you just be direct? I asked if Allah knows for sure whether I'll be going to heaven or Hell? Does Allah 100% know my destination? It's really a yes/no question., not that complicated
You have actually displayed your free will here right now. Depending on how you utilize your free will determines your abode. Allah's knowledge encompasses ALL Things. Nothing is written against you unless what your deeds brought forth.

What you are asking is like Atheist asks theist: Can God do anything?

Theist: Yes

Atheist: Can He(God) make the rock so big and nothing can move it?

Thesit: Yes

Atheist: That means He(God) can't move it?

This last question is technical. This is where you need not just knowledge to counter but logical reasoning. So the logical answer is very simply. God is not a superman but creator. All he does is to command. God doesn't do anything that no longer make him God. He is above that.

Now to the issue of your free will, we all know God is all-powerful, and He is all knowing. Now if God possesses these attributes, and possesses these attributes to perfection, which is what we would expect from God, then He would naturally know everything that happens before they happen by virtue of His all knowing perfect knowledge. God does not need to wait until you do something for him to learn about it, if that were the case, that God didn’t know what you would do until you do it, this would then mean that God is not all knowing, and if God is not all knowing and is not perfect in his knowledge then he cannot be God. So again, based on the fact that God’s knowledge is perfect, that he knows everything, this means he also knows what you will do before you even do it because his knowledge is perfect.

So for example, God knew you would read this thread before you ever read it based on His perfect attribute of being All knowing, however so he didn’t force or compel you to read this thread. You by your own free will and choice, decided to come and read this thread, God simply knew you were going to read it before you read it, because he is All knowing, God didn’t need to wait until you read this thread to learn about the matter. Now even though God has already recorded everything that will happen, again this is based on His perfect attribute of knowledge, you yourself are not privy to that recorded document. So while God knows what you will do today, tomorrow, and next week, you yourself do not know. Hence people cannot use this as some excuse that their free will is somehow determined and they can’t really do anything because what will happen will happen, indeed what will happen will happen, but you don’t know what will happen now do you? Hence what happens is based on your choices, you can’t simply put your hands up and say ‘well hey my actions have already been recorded so who cares’ because you have no idea about your future actions, at the end of the day it’s your choices that are being made that lead to the actions you are doing. Paradise and Hell are created for a purpose. You choose which one you want base in your free will and actions. Nothing is written against you. The most important thing is Knowing God, Worshipping God, Thanking God, and making istighfar (ebe) rather than fill your heart with arrogance and ask silly questions undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by tintingz(m): 6:42am On Oct 01, 2017
^^ Empiree.

# Why does God command? Does he command because it is good for humans or he command because he feels like commanding?

# Are humans actions base on freewill or destiny? You said what will happen will happen and it has been known and written down, does our actions depend on what has been written down, known by God?

It is either destiny doesn't exist or freewill doesn't exist, mixing the two will always clash.
Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by jtigwell0: 7:23am On Oct 01, 2017
tintingz:
There is no confusion here.

It is in my destiny I will go to ijebu in the next 30 minutes today, whether I will get there or not is also part of my destiny, whether I will change my mind or not is also part of my destiny, so where does freewill play a role here?

Destiny : the events that will necessarily happen to a particular person or thing in the future.
It was planned by Allah.
Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by jtigwell0: 7:24am On Oct 01, 2017
tintingz:
Does Allah knows you will pass or fail the test? @bolded
Yes.
Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by jtigwell0: 7:24am On Oct 01, 2017
tintingz:
Then what was Jhon destiny here?

It is either destiny doesn't exist or freewill doesn't exist.
Jhon destiny is known by Allah already.
Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by jtigwell0: 7:28am On Oct 01, 2017
tintingz:
Where are the names of these Allah's 100,000 prophets, where are the records, account of them?
Most of the were not recorded or not even known beyond their nations. We are only noted of the 25 core ones.

Sorry, my bad, it was agreed by many Islamic commentaries that Elias, Idris and Eesa were the prophets that didn't taste death.
Yea.

Part of civilization started in Egypt, they are known to keep records of thier events and historian, archaeologist were not able to trace Moses history in Egypt literature?
What period did they start keeping records? undecided

The first humans agreed by evolutionary scientists agreed the first humans evolve in Africa, other discoveries like first human came from Europe, middle east are not certain and not accepted.
source?
Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by jtigwell0: 7:29am On Oct 01, 2017
tintingz:
If it is my choice to make, then Allah doesn't know?
Yes
Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by jtigwell0: 7:29am On Oct 01, 2017
tintingz:
No, satan was acting independently?
Yes.
Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by jtigwell0: 7:54am On Oct 01, 2017
tintingz:

# Why does God command? Does he command because it is good for humans or he command because he feels like commanding?
What is the purpose of death?
If everything in the universe – including atoms and particles stop moving, does time stop? Or does time continue even if everything is frozen?
If the universe is expanding, what is outside it? If there is nothing outside it, how does it expand to create void?
What causes hypnic jerks?
How do we store and retrieve memories?
If the Universe was born at the Big Bang, what existed before then?
Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by AgentOfAllah: 8:03am On Oct 01, 2017
Empiree:
This last question is technical. This is where you need not just knowledge to counter but logical reasoning. So the logical answer is very simply. God is not a superman but creator. All he does is to command. God doesn't do anything that no longer make him God. He is above that.

Now to the issue if your free will, we all know God is all-powerful, and He is all knowing. Now if God possesses these attributes, and possesses these attributes to perfection, which is what we would expect from God, then He would naturally know everything that happens before they happen by virtue of His all knowing perfect knowledge. God does not need to wait until you do something for him to learn about it, if that were the case, that God didn’t know what you would do until you do it, this would then mean that God is not all knowing, and if God is not all knowing and is not perfect in his knowledge then he cannot be God. So again, based on the fact that God’s knowledge is perfect, that he knows everything, this means he also knows what you will do before you even do it because his knowledge is perfect.

So for example, God knew you would read this thread before you ever read it based on His perfect attribute of being All knowing, however so he didn’t force or compel you to read this thread. You by your own free will and choice, decided to come and read this thread, God simply knew you were going to read it before you read it, because he is All knowing, God didn’t need to wait until you read this thread to learn about the matter. Now even though God has already recorded everything that will happen, again this is based on His perfect attribute of knowledge, you yourself are not privy to that recorded document. So while God knows what you will do today, tomorrow, and next week, you yourself do not know. Hence people cannot use this as some excuse that their free will is somehow determined and they can’t really do anything because what will happen will happen, indeed what will happen will happen, but you don’t know what will happen now do you? Hence what happens is based on your choices, you can’t simply put your hands up and say ‘well hey my actions have already been recorded so who cares’ because you have no idea about your future actions, at the end of the day it’s your choices that are being made that lead to the actions you are doing. Paradise and Hell are created for a purpose. You choose which one you want base in your free will and actions. Nothing is written against you. The most important thing is Knowing God, Worshipping God, Thanking God, and making istighfar (ebe) rather than fill your heart with arrogance and ask silly questions undecided

You expended many precious words to say "Yes", my dear Empiree. Of course, I understand your compulsion to explain why 'yes'. 'Yes' just doesn't feel adequate enough because it immediately invokes a dissonant state where two diametrically opposed concepts are forced to coexist. You knew that, hence your compulsion to expatiate.
I'm sure you were convinced that your response was preemptive, but you really were just trying to placate your own dissonance with your long form 'yes'. Maybe my thought experiment, to follow promptly, will will be provocative enough to show that the dissonance still persists in your mind.

I also hear you when you say I am oblivious of my future actions, and thus I am free willed. This seems to me, a very absurd way to define free will. A computer cannot predict its future actions either, but that doesn't make it free willed, does it?

Quick note before I proceed, Empiree. You seem to think my heart is filled with arrogance and that my questions are silly. I've never known anything more humbling than to ask questions. To ask questions is to admit one's own ignorance. Every question is asked to make a point; either that the petitioner is not yet fully informed, or that the responder has not fully considered the implications of their answers. So a question can never be silly. It either gives the responder the opportunity to impart knowledge on someone less knowledgeable; or, otherwise, it gives the responder something new to ponder over. Sorry you see my questions as silly, I don't see them that way. If you insist they are, please feel free to ignore them.

Now, since you agree that god knows all. I want to engage you with a simple thought experiment. To fully understand this thought experiment, you must indulge me and assume everything I say about you is correct. I know they're wrong, but please play along:

Close your eyes and imagine baby Empiree on day zero of his existence. baby Empiree still has an under developed brain, like all babies do. All he has learned is how to suckle. Hope you're still with me?
Now picture this: There's an all-knowing god observing baby Empiree suckling. This god already knows whether he will go to school, knows all of his exam grades, already knows if he will ever steal a piece of meat from momma's pot. This god already knows baby Empiree will hurt his toe during a football game on March 22nd, 2001, already knows Mariam Ajibola, your unborn wife, already knows Taofeek, Razak, Hassana and Jamaliah, your unborn kids, already knows that at 24 years old, your favourite car will be Toyota Camry. Already knows that you will go to China for a business trip on Dec 4 2015, go to Sanlitun street in Beijing for your breakfast on 6th. This god already knows Empiree will die on his 92nd birthday and end up in heaven. This god basically knows to the detail, how your life will unfold.
Meanwhile, there you are, baby Empiree, still being suckled on day zero, with an underdeveloped brain. Tell me, my dear brother, sir, how has baby Empiree with an underdeveloped brain made all those choices before he even knows that he has a name? If those so-called choices are really yours, can you surprise god by defying its predictions?

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by docZeey(f): 10:34am On Oct 01, 2017
Empiree:
You have actually displayed your free will here right now. Depending on how you utilize your free will determines your abode. Allah's knowledge encompasses ALL Things. Nothing is written against you unless what your deeds bring forth.

What you are asking is like Atheist asks theist: Can God do anything?

Theist: Yes

Atheist: Can He(God) make the rock so big and nothing can move it?

Thesit: Yes

Atheist: That means He(God) can't move it?

Now to the issue if your free will, we all know God is all-powerful, and He is all knowing. Now if God possesses these attributes, and possesses these attributes to perfection, which is what we would expect from God, then He would naturally know everything that happens before they happen by virtue of His all knowing perfect knowledge. God does not need to wait until you do something for him to learn about it, if that were the case, that God didn’t know what you would do until you do it, this would then mean that God is not all knowing, and if God is not all knowing and is not perfect in his knowledge then he cannot be God. So again, based on the fact that God’s knowledge is perfect, that he knows everything, this means he also knows what you will do before you even do it because his knowledge is perfect.

I had to swear allegiance just to contribute to this. I think the issue here is not about the knowledge of things to occur. It's the fact that it is Allah who has destined them to occur. He knows what will happen because he has written what will happen according to Sahih Hadith, yet turnaround to punish us for what he's written? that is where I get confused. in the end, your freewill can only push you towards what is already destined. Nothing else.

This Ahadith comes to mind.
Narrated Abi Abdurrahman Abdullah bin Mas'ud, May Allah is pleased with him:
Allah's Apostle, the true and truly inspired said, "(The matter of the Creation of) a human being is put together in the womb of the mother in forty days, and then he becomes a clot of thick blood for a similar period, and then a piece of flesh for a similar period. Then Allah sends an angel who breathes the soul into him, and is ordered to write four things. He is ordered to write down his (i.e. the new creature's) deeds, his livelihood, his (date of) death, and whether he will be blessed or wretched (in religion). So, by Allah the One, a man amongst you may do good deeds till there is only a cubit between him and Paradise and then what has been written for him decides his behavior and he starts doing (evil) deeds characteristic of the people of the (Hell) Fire. And similarly, a man amongst you may do (evil) deeds till there is only a cubit between him and the (Hell) Fire, and then what has been written for him decides his behavior, and he starts doing deeds characteristic of the people of Paradise." Narrated by Al-Bukhari.

Note that part where "what has been written for him then decides his behaviour"....this is hardly fair. Scholars try to twist the intrepretation saying its only one who was doing the Deeds of Hannah for people's pleasure that can be affected by this. there are two fallacies to this. One is the fact that nothing of such is mentioned in the Hadith by the Prophet , also what of the other case of he doing deeds of the people of hell, was the person doing bad deeds for Allah's sake?

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by tintingz(m): 10:43am On Oct 01, 2017
jtigwell0:
What is the purpose of death?
It is nature, to balance the population of the earth.

If everything in the universe – including atoms and particles stop moving, does time stop? Or does time continue even if everything is frozen?
Times is a measurement to the sequence of events, changes, time is unrelated to the expansion of the universe, if the universe stop expanding, time won't stop.

If the universe is expanding, what is outside it? If there is nothing outside it, how does it expand to create void?
We don't know yet what is outside the universe, there are some theories there are multiple universe(multiverse).

What causes hypnic jerks?
It is related to the brain, nervous system, the muscle flex, heartbeat etc.

What causes it is not yet 100% certain as scientists are still doing research, but it is said anxiety, fatigue, stress, taking caffeine etc are what causes hypic jerk and it is nothing to be worried about.

How do we store and retrieve memories?
From the brain encoding. undecided

Why not do yourself a favor and Google it, it has been answered.

What happens before big bang is not yet certain, I'm not a scientists nor a cosmologist, I'm still doing research on it, I'm very sure a scientists will give some details on this.

Now answer the question you quoted:

Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by docZeey(f): 10:47am On Oct 01, 2017
jtigwell0:
Yes.

So Allah did not plan Satan's action? Also, the story is that the devil was relegated to hell after he disobeyed. And he was an outcast. Yet , Allah "in his infinite mercy"
decided to grant him respite so he'll be able to mislead men when he could have "out of love" punished the devil alone. It all seems premeditated just so he can punish us. I don't see love in any of his actions at all. to be sincere.

Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):
"(Remember) when your Lord said to the angels: 'Truly, I am going to create man from clay. So when I have fashioned him and breathed into him (his) soul created by Me, then you fall down prostrate to him.' So the angels prostrated themselves, all of them, Except Iblees (Satan), he was proud and was one of the disbelievers. (Allaah) said: 'O Iblees (Satan)! What prevents you from prostrating yourself to one whom I have created with Both My Hands. Are you too proud (to fall prostrate to Adam) or are you one of the high exalted?' [Iblees (Satan)] said: 'I am better than he. You created me from fire, and You created him from clay.' (Allaah) said: "Then get out from here; for verily, you are outcast. And verily, My Curse is on you till the Day of Recompense.' [Iblees (Satan)] said: "'y Lord! Give me then respite till the Day the (dead) are resurrected.' (Allaah) said: 'Verily, you are of those allowed respite Till the Day of the time appointed.' [Iblees (Satan)] said: 'By Your Might, then I will surely, mislead them all, Except Your chosen slaves amongst them (i.e. faithful, obedient, true believers of Islamic Monotheism).' (Allaah) said: 'The truth is - and the truth I say * That I will fill Hell with you [Iblees (Satan)] and those of them (mankind) that follow you, together.'" [Saad 38:71-85]

If the Nigerian President arrests a person guilty of treason and instead of putting him in jail, decide to grant him respite to mislead others so they can punish several other "potentially innocent citizens" with the aim of rewarding the rest. When they can easily arrest just him and leave the rest. What would you term that? An act of love or hate? Especially when the Nigerian Govt decides what each citizen does?

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by Rilwayne001: 10:53am On Oct 01, 2017
jtigwell0:

Great question kiss
Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by tintingz(m): 10:54am On Oct 01, 2017
jtigwell0:
Yes.
If Satan acted independently, then such God doesn't have power over Satan, such God is not omnipotent, omniscient, this has diminished the notion that Allah controls, planned everything and knows everything.

If you have power to stop a terrorist, won't you do it?
Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by Rilwayne001: 10:55am On Oct 01, 2017
There is no evidence whatsoever for the non-existence of God, and there is plenty of evidence for His existence. However, this evidence is entirely anecdotal, highly subjective, often conflicting and not subject to scientific rigour.
Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by tintingz(m): 10:55am On Oct 01, 2017
jtigwell0:
Yes
So you agree Allah doesn't know everything, then she's limited and not omniscient.
Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by tintingz(m): 11:31am On Oct 01, 2017
jtigwell0:
Most of the were not recorded or not even known beyond their nations. We are only noted of the 25 core ones.
Lol, so the all knowing deity can't name his 100,000 prophets but choose to name middle eastern prophets. grin

What period did they start keeping records? undecided
Hieroglyphics is the oldest records kept by ancient Egypt, they keep the records on walls, and this was said to have started in the second dynasty of Pharaoh.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egyptian_hieroglyphs

Moses is a legend and not historical.
Scholarly consensus sees Moses as a legendary figure and not a historical person.

Certainly no Egyptian sources mention Moses or the events of Exodus-Deuteronomy, nor has any archaeological evidence been discovered in Egypt or the Sinai wilderness to support the story in which he is the central figure.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moses

And to add to the myth, the bible nor Quran didn't give details about the Pharaoh of Moses era, even Ramesses II that was suggest to be the figure as pharaoh reign during 19th dynasty while Egypt started keeping records in 2nd dynasty. There is no records of Ramesses chasing any slaves in history.

there is no documentary or archaeological evidence that he chased any slaves fleeing Egypt.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pharaohs_in_the_Bible

When I said your scriptures are full of myths, legends, I've done research on them, even Gog and Magog is a myth.

source?

The strength of the study is showing we’ve been very East African focused for the origin point, and that that focus perhaps needs to be broadened a bit more so than we’ve been willing to do in the past. That’s not to say East Africa or the continent isn’t the origin point, but I think it’s clearly demonstrated that there is a lot going on around elsewhere in the Middle East and Europe.

“For me personally, I think Africa is still a strong contender for the split between chimpanzees, bonobos and whatever ends up with us,ancient hominins, but they are certainly putting forward a case in these two papers that is well worth archaeologists, paleoanthropologists, experts in the field, looking again at the record and thinking of if the African story does still stack up.”

http://www.newsweek.com/first-hominin-europe-east-africa-human-evolution-613494

The fossil found in middle East and Europe are not strong evidence and not yet accepted, Africa is still strong evidence and origin.
Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by tintingz(m): 11:53am On Oct 01, 2017
jtigwell0:
Jhon destiny is known by Allah already.
Then Jhon is never acting on freewill.
Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by tintingz(m): 12:00pm On Oct 01, 2017
Rilwayne001:
There is no evidence whatsoever for the non-existence of God, and there is plenty of evidence for His existence. However, this evidence is entirely anecdotal, highly subjective, often conflicting and not subject to scientific rigour.
If you say there is nobody standing behind the closed door, then there is no need arguing if someone is standing behind the closed door, but if you claim there is a man standing behind the closed door then you have to proof a man is behind the closed door. I don't need to proof there is nobody behind the closed door since the person is not showing up but you have to proof there is someone standing behind the closed door.
Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by tintingz(m): 12:13pm On Oct 01, 2017
docZeey:

So Allah did not plan Satan's action? Also, the story is that the devil was relegated to hell after he disobeyed. And he was an outcast. Yet , Allah "in his infinite mercy"
decided to grant him respite so he'll be able to mislead men when he could have "out of love" punished the devil alone. It all seems premeditated just so he can punish us. I don't see love in any of his actions at all. to be sincere.

"(Remember) when your Lord said to the angels: 'Truly, I am going to create man from clay. So when I have fashioned him and breathed into him (his) soul created by Me, then you fall down prostrate to him.' So the angels prostrated themselves, all of them, Except Iblees (Satan), he was proud and was one of the disbelievers. (Allaah) said: 'O Iblees (Satan)! What prevents you from prostrating yourself to one whom I have created with Both My Hands. Are you too proud (to fall prostrate to Adam) or are you one of the high exalted?' [Iblees (Satan)] said: 'I am better than he. You created me from fire, and You created him from clay.' (Allaah) said: "Then get out from here; for verily, you are outcast. And verily, My Curse is on you till the Day of Recompense.' [Iblees (Satan)] said: "'y Lord! Give me then respite till the Day the (dead) are resurrected.' (Allaah) said: 'Verily, you are of those allowed respite Till the Day of the time appointed.' [Iblees (Satan)] said: 'By Your Might, then I will surely, mislead them all, Except Your chosen slaves amongst them (i.e. faithful, obedient, true believers of Islamic Monotheism).' (Allaah) said: 'The truth is - and the truth I say * That I will fill Hell with you [Iblees (Satan)] and those of them (mankind) that follow you, together.'" [Saad 38:71-85]

If the Nigerian President arrests a person guilty of treason and instead of putting him in jail, decide to grant him respite to mislead others so they can punish several other "potentially innocent citizens" with the aim of rewarding the rest. When they can easily arrest just him and leave the rest. What would you term that? An act of love or hate? Especially when the Nigerian Govt decides what each citizen does?
Lol, you mind that dude, he agreed Allah didn't plan Satan's action, I wonder why she's called omnipotent.
Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by jtigwell0: 12:15pm On Oct 01, 2017
tintingz:
It is nature, to balance the population of the earth.
that doesnt balance the population, as we can over populate in less than a year...

Times is a measurement to the sequence of events, changes, time is unrelated to the expansion of the universe, if the universe stop expanding, time won't stop.
then time doesnt exist..

We don't know yet what is outside the universe, there are some theories there are multiple universe(multiverse).
theories? into the bin..

It is related to the brain, nervous system, the muscle flex, heartbeat etc.

What causes it is not yet 100% certain as scientists are still doing research, but it is said anxiety, fatigue, stress, taking caffeine etc are what causes hypic jerk and it is nothing to be worried about.
you just cant tell me its related to the brain... what causes it?

From the brain encoding. undecided
grin something "encoded" must have been coded by someone.

Why not do yourself a favor and Google it, it has been answered.
I dare you to find the answer..

What happens before big bang is not yet certain, I'm not a scientists nor a cosmologist, I'm still doing research on it, I'm very sure a scientists will give some details on this.
tell me why i should believe this?

Now answer the question you quoted:

none of your options..
Re: What Is Wrong With Tintingz? by jtigwell0: 12:20pm On Oct 01, 2017
docZeey:

The only reason for satan's condition is because he never asked for forgiveness..

(Iblees (Satan)) said: “O my Lord! Because you misled me, I shall indeed adorn the path of error for them (mankind) on the earth, and I shall mislead them all.
“Except Your chosen, (guided) slaves among them” (Quran, Surah al-Hijr: 39 – 40).

So, these verses explains itself..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Alhaji Gawat Is Still Missing A Year On / Nigerian Girl Wins Qur’an Recitation Competition In Jordan From 40 Countries / 5 Interesting Facts About The Sallah Festival (eid-ul-kabir)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.