Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (449015 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (1026) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by ikamefa(f): 6:08pm On Feb 01, 2007
VOR:

Lovely location (are u Gambian?) pity about the team!!!!

*doing the tongolo dance and singing*
dem go dey pose!
dem go dey denge! denge!

dem go dey pose!
dem go dey waka kurukere! grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Genial(m): 6:28pm On Feb 01, 2007
Man inside bush.
Man pours palm wine with yeast microculture. Good for small-scale uncontrolled fermentation.
Man drinks palm wine.
Man becomes intoxicated.
Man tries to stand up.
Snake behind man.
Man staggers and tries to regain balance.
Snake tries to escape from man.
Man sits on snake.

Ouch.

Hehehe. . . how are my sextuplets, Ika?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by ikamefa(f): 6:42pm On Feb 01, 2007
i see you have x-ray vision!  grin

oops how many Neutrons make up a  Genial?  grin

ur sextuplets are thriving!  cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Genial(m): 7:05pm On Feb 01, 2007
ikamefa:

i see you have x-ray vision! grin

oops how many Neutrons make up a Genial? grin

1.649874697398 E120 approx.

White wine, food of the troops
Bring me a drink, it's time to smile
Na so you wan pose, like say I dey lie
Oh, my, I cry, na who you wan try?

*Hmmm. . . strange feel, the pidgin thingy. Here's hoping it doesn't look too lame undecided*
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by ikamefa(f): 7:26pm On Feb 01, 2007
when did graphing become the new rave? undecided lipsrsealed

Adieu, my darling. You will always be in my heart.  cry cry cry cry shocked grin

thunder?  shocked biothunder?   veryrisky!  grin

not used to yarning pidgin?  grin bia make i teach you!  grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Genial(m): 7:43pm On Feb 01, 2007
Who's drooling? Is that a "drool" coming from the mouth of the gentleman in your profile? I never knew saliva could be so rigid.

Biothunder indeed! grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by ikamefa(f): 7:50pm On Feb 01, 2007
Question: i  have been banned for the love of photoshop. Permanently.

answer: true or false?  grin grin grin

Genial:

Who's drooling? Is that a "drool" coming from the mouth of the gentleman in your profile? I never knew saliva could be so rigid.

drool? yes i saw you drooling! you want a big cup of that Pammy? grin
by the way the man is chewing a stick! best way to clean the teeth if you ask me! grin
LMAO!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Busta(f): 7:58pm On Feb 01, 2007
1/2 Shilling is a lot of money.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by ikamefa(f): 8:03pm On Feb 01, 2007
Busta:

1/2 Shilling is a lot of money.

oh really? grin

i hate you! hate you! hate you! hate you!(j/k) shocked shocked grin
and am the prettiest gal on Nairaland! grin grin cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Macgreat(m): 8:04pm On Feb 01, 2007
Mmm.,.,i no need bother no wonder alot blonder to cause thunder btw two lander.,.peace finger cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Genial(m): 8:15pm On Feb 01, 2007
I dey for Lagos, no be lie
I see fine baby, her *** na die
I chance am sotey I get profile
Shuo, bros chillaxe, no be fight
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by queen2(f): 8:18pm On Feb 01, 2007
Genial Nice graphs, what is it all about? LOve?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Genial(m): 8:28pm On Feb 01, 2007
Is that really you?

My neck hurts.

@Ika
Do you know the answer to your question?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by ikamefa(f): 8:35pm On Feb 01, 2007
Genial:

Is that really you?

My neck hurts.

@Ika
Do you know the answer to your question?

i no know oh! grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by mrpataki(m): 8:39pm On Feb 01, 2007
I will be back cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Genial(m): 8:40pm On Feb 01, 2007
ikamefa:

i no know oh! grin

Remember the song "I love palm wine, I no go lie. . . "?

I will tell you the answer when I get home.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by ikamefa(f): 8:43pm On Feb 01, 2007
Genial:

Remember the song "I love palm wine, I no go lie. . . "?

I will tell you the answer when I get home.

no i dont!

aight!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Coco29(f): 8:45pm On Feb 01, 2007
can the two of you keep still so that others can make a comment on ya profiles angry cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Busta(f): 9:56pm On Feb 01, 2007
aww, @coco,
I saved that picture, love it.
Mama Africa.

wat would u do without women?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by queen2(f): 10:10pm On Feb 01, 2007
really love the picture too
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Gamine(f): 10:01am On Feb 02, 2007
Queen u look Behind, if thats u tho tongue grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by bunmii(f): 6:59pm On Feb 02, 2007
u ve got real nice nails goin on dere.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Gamine(f): 8:30pm On Feb 02, 2007
Thanks grin

i love ur braids,
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by osegwu(m): 3:41pm On Feb 04, 2007
@ bunmii

You are one hell of a pretty lady. wish I can get down with you.

Still me
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Coco29(f): 4:14pm On Feb 04, 2007
osegwu:

@ bunmii

You are one hell of a pretty lady. wish I can get down with you.

Still me

how do u know she is pretty, you can't even see her face cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Genial(m): 7:45pm On Feb 04, 2007
He's fantasizing.

Doesn't look like a comfortable way of breast-feeding.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by niceuzor: 8:03pm On Feb 04, 2007
just coming in Well Are Pic Are Ok.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Coco29(f): 8:10pm On Feb 04, 2007
Genial:

Doesn't look like a comfortable way of breast-feeding.

sweetie some times i don't get u undecided
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Genial(m): 8:14pm On Feb 04, 2007
Coco29:

sweetie some times i don't get u undecided

I beg your pardon, cherie. I was referring to your profile picture.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Uche2nna(m): 8:17pm On Feb 04, 2007
2 much grammar
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Coco29(f): 8:31pm On Feb 04, 2007
Genial:

I beg your pardon, cherie. I was referring to your profile picture.

oooooo my bad kiss but it is kids can hook on any way any time grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment by Genial(m): 8:33pm On Feb 04, 2007
Uche2nna:

2 much grammar

Scary eyes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (1026)

The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) / Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing / Be The Last Person To Post Here:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.