Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,190 members, 7,807,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations (60529 Views)

Should I Marry My Baby Mama Or Gilrfriend / Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra / Curvy Lady Makes Facebook Users Go Gaga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by Nobody: 8:53am On May 22, 2017
Kingsilly you see what I was talking about? He was able to hide all of this because of the short time of courtship. If she had been with him for at least 3 years before marriage talk, all this would have come out. This is exactly what I was talking about yesterday and now it looks like the guy definitely has violent tendencies. We will soon start hearing divorce with #saynotodomesticviolence smh

4 Likes

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by Nobody: 8:53am On May 22, 2017
Kondomatic:
A lot of people commenting missed a vital part of this story where the obvious lie is hidden.

How did it happen?

He slapped her through phone or did the lady miss out some details?

I think this guy invented the first e-slap technology.
so every call now nah phone call

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by Kondomatic(m): 8:53am On May 22, 2017
mykel25:

So every calling must be on d phone abi.... Can't u call on someone next to u..... When Jesus said it is FINISHED he was referring to your sense of reasoning
And when he say GET BEHIND ME he was referring to terrible people like you
Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by blessedqueen(f): 8:54am On May 22, 2017
Kondomatic:
A lot of people commenting missed a vital part of this story where the obvious lie is hidden.

How did it happen?

good observation I thought I didn't read well
Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:56am On May 22, 2017
Dimples182:

A lot of women also lie about being physically abused especially when they are scorned. My point is what has "internal" injuries to her arm got to do with miscarriage? Is that the only complaint she has?

Women speak out when they suffer domestic violence but she waited to speak out BECAUSE he got married and that to me is suspect. She could've spoken out before if the abuse and miscarriage were so bad, why do it when she found out about his marriage?
Madam, Pls what exactly is your interest in this matter?

You have been cooking up conjectures in your bid to defend a man that is yet to defend himself.

Are you the new wife? And who told you her claim of domestic abuse was false (or true)? Why not chill for oga Uber to talk his own?

26 Likes

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by Jabioro: 9:00am On May 22, 2017
Casanova's everywhere in the name of love
Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by I888(m): 9:01am On May 22, 2017
Dimples182:
I don't believe this woman one bit. She is a woman scorned, and her story doesn't sit well with me.
1. The guy according to her story was the cause of her miscarriage, she implied that he beat her until she passed out yet she says she had internal injuries to her arm! Wtf! She should have internal injury to her womb or the body not her damn arm.
2. Why didn't she have the man arrested if he caused her miscarriage through violence?
3. She claims the guy cheated on her but she was dating him in 2014 while his new relationship started the end of last year (July 2016) so how did he cheat on her?

She had an abortion when she knew he wouldn't stay for the sake of the baby. If she was a better woman she wouldn't humiliate herself by sharing her story when nobody asked her. She is an absolutely shameful hater.

I hate women who rain on other women's parade.

You have not seen anything yet.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by ashjay001(m): 9:02am On May 22, 2017
Dimples182:
I don't believe this woman one bit. She is a woman scorned, and her story doesn't sit well with me.
1. The guy according to her story was the cause of her miscarriage, she implied that he beat her until she passed out yet she says she had internal injuries to her arm! Wtf! She should have internal injury to her womb or the body not her damn arm.
2. Why didn't she have the man arrested if he caused her miscarriage through violence?
3. She claims the guy cheated on her but she was dating him in 2014 while his new relationship started the end of last year (July 2016) so how did he cheat on her?

She had an abortion when she knew he wouldn't stay for the sake of the baby. If she was a better woman she wouldn't humiliate herself by sharing her story when nobody asked her. She is an absolutely shameful hater.

For someone who doesnt have any vested interest, why not be objective?! She might have hospital visits n bills to back up her claims. Why would she abort, if she doesnt mind taking care of d kid on her own?

He probably didnt hit her on d belly, but manhandled her. That guy is smart, very smart n he played her! She has a right to feel scorned! She allegedly supported d 'berger' n his bro, nursed them n eventually lost her well paying job because of d ingrate!? He couldnt even honour her with an apology?!

Empathy!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by bluetopaz: 9:02am On May 22, 2017
Is the ex pained? Yes, is her pain justified? Yes, is her story true? Only God know

5 Likes

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by Nobody: 9:03am On May 22, 2017
Lol shola lol i know this guy f.g.c warri lol
Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by Mayflowa(m): 9:03am On May 22, 2017
pocohantas:
The wife said the car is for the Shola's dad, this one says it's for Shola. Shola said the Uber was just to pass time, the ex says it's his main business.

Which do we believe now?

While I commended Shola for not dilly dallying, some other people concluded the wife followed Shola for money.
Now it looks like Shola is abusive and doesn't have any money after all. I will start looking at every instagram love story suspiciously, while I await Shola's part of the story.

See what I told you

1 Like

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by eyinjuege: 9:04am On May 22, 2017
Move on already.

Shit happens. Why are you crying foul now when you didn't cry foul before he got married?

You didn't report him to the police for beating you unconscious and terminating your pregnancy?

Now you're crying on social media months/ years after.

We should go and arrest him for you?

1 Like

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by 234ng44uk(m): 9:04am On May 22, 2017
Thanks omowumee and rationalmind. I wonder how most of those posting here without reasoning or logic ever passed ssce English? Simple "comprehension" they can't understand.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by kingsilly(m): 9:04am On May 22, 2017
trustyshoess:
Kingsilly you see what I was talking about? He was able to hide all of this because of the short time of courtship. If she had been with him for at least 3 years before marriage talk, all this would have come out. This is exactly what I was talking about yesterday and now it looks like the guy definitely has violent tendencies. We will soon start hearing divorce with #saynotodomesticviolence smh

I second your hashtag
I don't believe this woman Trusty, not one bit, she sounding pretty bitter... and for your view on time to know a person, age has a role to play in it, if a young guy between 26-29, sounds fair, but a man above 30 courting you for more than a year and not showing any indication of commitment, my dear pls halt and drop..
#mythought
Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by LukmonSodiq(m): 9:06am On May 22, 2017
Dimples182:

You don't seem to have any ounce of sense in you. The trauma of emotional abuse is enough to cause a miscarriage let alone physical assault.

She has told her own story and it appears more detailed. Discerning minds should be able to figure out which is which and what is what.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by joey150(m): 9:09am On May 22, 2017
I cant believe any serious minded person would come online and start arguing other people's lives... Why it's news in the first place still amazes me.
Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by Nobody: 9:14am On May 22, 2017
kingsilly:

I second your hashtag
I don't believe this woman Trusty, not one bit, she sounding pretty bitter... and for your view on time to know a person, age has a role to play in it, if a young guy between 26-29, sounds fair, but a man above 30 courting you for more than a year and not showing any indication of commitment, my dear pls halt and drop..
#mythought
Well I don't think she's lying. I think she's clearly bitter but for good reason. She invested a lot into the relationship, only for him to end up marrying the side chick. I know what you're trying to say when you mention the age but I don't believe it matters at all. If you rush into a marriage with a man just because he is over 30, you may well end up finding out that you don't know him at all. Marriage is no joke, people need to take their time before jumping in, know the person's character in and out them decide if you can live the rest of your life with such person. That's my take

7 Likes

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by Laralag: 9:14am On May 22, 2017
[quote author=Dimples182 post=56753585]I don't believe this woman one bit. She is a woman scorned, and her story doesn't sit well with me.

Abeg it is clear the guy married the other woman for money. It all seem suspicious when I read their story yesterday. I am not surprise. There are men like this everywhere who knows how to play the rigth card when they see a woman with money

4 Likes

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by VERDA: 9:14am On May 22, 2017
Kondomatic:

How did it happen?

You probably missed the part about her taking a taxi and going to his house after she called him several times nd he did not pick. He woke her at night while they were sleeping I guess.Go read that part again.

3 Likes

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by Kondomatic(m): 9:17am On May 22, 2017
VERDA:

You probably missed the part about her taking a taxi and going to his house after she called him several times nd he did not pick. He woke her at night while they were sleeping I guess.Go read that part again.
Yea. Somebody has pointed it out me for me. My Mistake
Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by eyinjuege: 9:19am On May 22, 2017
Kondomatic:

How did it happen?

Called doesn't necessary mean phone call. She said she went to his house. He called her at night, meaning called her name and possibly woke her up to talk to her.
E.g "Shola, come here." That's a call

5 Likes

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by ioreth69(f): 9:19am On May 22, 2017
Dimples182:

Judge

1 Like

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by luscioustrish(f): 9:20am On May 22, 2017
Dimples182:

She was in love cry

3 Likes

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by kingphilip(m): 9:20am On May 22, 2017
Dimples182:

Thank you very much bro smiley
you had to brotherzone him just like that??

It's not fair at all
Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by ademide0710: 9:22am On May 22, 2017
Mr Op, you didn't post the complete story.... I read the complete story on IG.

I pity the new wife,she is been blindfolded by love. I wish she could be smart, someone gave her an heads up. There is an iota of truth in what the ex said. Never trust a man completely. Keep your marriage off social media to avoid stories that touch. This marriage is dead on ARRIVAL!

7 Likes

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by repogirl(f): 9:22am On May 22, 2017
Funny enough, the thought crossed my mind for a second.... That he was into her because she seemed quite well off. There's just something suspicious about a whirlwind marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks / 'Shoprite Road Girl': The Name Man Used In Saving Girlfriend's Number / Zambian Man Weds His Dwarf Wife, Kneels Down To Hug And Kiss Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.