Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations (60536 Views)

Should I Marry My Baby Mama Or Gilrfriend / Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra / Curvy Lady Makes Facebook Users Go Gaga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by 4watever: 11:16am On May 22, 2017
Dimples182:

You can have a say on my opinion but not my person because you know nothing about me.

Back to the topic! I don't believe her story because if it was genuine she wouldn't wait for his marriage to come out and speak about the violence he caused her. That to me sounds like a bitter woman.

I follow my instincts and like I said her story doesn't sit right with me.

Why is it when a woman calls another woman on what sounds like bs, the woman is hating and advocates domestic violence?

If what he did to her was true why wait this long and choose a time where his new wife is celebrating him?

You are defending a man who couldn't do right by the woman he impregnated.

Whether she committed abortion or she lost the baby as a result of the beating, the fact remains that a pregnancy was terminated and a baby was lost.

Let's even assume briefly that your twisted reasoning is right and that she opted for abortion, the fact that she came out publicly knowing fully well the backlash she might recieve from faceless vampires like you is a testament to her inner strength and also shows that the abortion was a last resort.

She'd obviously wanted to keep the baby, not as a single mother but as a happily married woman. And what's wrong with wanting to be married to a man whom you love and ready to have a child for?

I am ashamed of you. Moreso considering that you're a woman.

Violence and exploitation against/of women is not to be tolerated. But how can the civilised world successfully eradicate it when there are still people like you around ?

7 Likes

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by IdeyVex1(m): 11:20am On May 22, 2017
One simple lesson I learnt. Keep your private life private. I still don't understand why some women cannot just live without social media. Must you show everyone you are successful? Social media has claimed another marriage!!!

5 Likes

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by Wallade(m): 11:21am On May 22, 2017
This lady's (Ex-Gal) version may be true but I must say:

She invested in cash and kind in a relationship that failed.
The relationship eventually didn't work.
She lost her money, not really to the man, and the man.
The Ex-Gal is still a woman scorned.
Don't play the victim card here, especially with me, because you will not win.
She needs to move on and get busy with some other things and pick up the pieces of her life.
She needs to get over Shola, believe in herself, stay hopeful and with faith, she will rise again above the level she was ever.
The Ex-Gal needs to understand that he is married to another woman now, perhaps gone forever and stop wailing.
MOVE ON!

Besides, to Shola I would sound the need for caution; I think Shola needs to be very careful about his treatment of women. I am happy he chose to settle into marriage now so he can become unavailable to other women and become more responsible. Shola, try to meditate and understand the marital vows you swore.

To the lucky Madam that got married to Shola, I will say:
Be cautious in dealing with your husband.
There you have his dirty secrets just in case he never shared the secret with you.
Recognize that there is no perfect man out there and as fate will have it, you already married this one.
I hope you meditate and understand the marital vows you swore.
Shola's weakness and strength is a total package, you can't have either; You married the whole package of Shola!

1 Like

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by Sename101(f): 11:23am On May 22, 2017
Dimples182:

Thank you very much bro smiley
Bro hahaha grin grin, someone is being 'zoned'.
Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by Nobody: 11:25am On May 22, 2017
4watever:

You are defending a man who couldn't do right by the woman he impregnated.

Whether she committed abortion or she lost the baby as a result of the beating, the fact remains that a pregnancy was terminated and a baby was lost.

Let's even assume briefly that your twisted reasoning is right and that she opted for abortion, the fact that she came out publicly knowing fully well the backlash she might recieve from faceless vampires like you is a testament to her inner strength and also shows that the abortion was a last resort.

She'd obviously wanted to keep the baby, not as a single mother but as a happily married woman. And what's wrong with wanting to be married to a man whom you love and ready to have a child for?

I am ashamed of you. Moreso considering that you're a woman.

Violence and exploitation against/of women is not to be tolerated. But how can the civilised world successfully eradicate it when there are still people like you around ?

Take your self righteous bs out of my mentions. This whole story is comic relief and you talking about exploitation blah blah blah. So she spent money on him and what? Men spend money on women everyday but men don't come out pulling their shirts and cursing because the woman left.

New update apparently she was a married woman and the pregnancy wasn't his lol! See what I mean about comic relief? Anyway, I don't give a flying Bleep! I made my comment and I stand by my words. We've heard the two women and until we hear the man, we are all intitled to our one sided opinions. Enjoy your week ahead mate, it ain't that serious.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by tobaseye: 11:29am On May 22, 2017
Dimples182:
I don't believe this woman one bit. She is a woman scorned, and her story doesn't sit well with me.
1. The guy according to her story was the cause of her miscarriage, she implied that he beat her until she passed out yet she says she had internal injuries to her arm! Wtf! She should have internal injury to her womb or the body not her damn arm.
2. Why didn't she have the man arrested if he caused her miscarriage through violence?
3. She claims the guy cheated on her but she was dating him in 2014 while his new relationship started the end of last year (July 2016) so how did he cheat on her?

She had an abortion when she knew he wouldn't stay for the sake of the baby. If she was a better woman she wouldn't humiliate herself by sharing her story when nobody asked her. She is an absolutely shameful hater.

I hate women who rain on other women's parade.

You don't have to believe her. You 've got be in her shoes to understand her pains. If your fingers have ever been bitten by someone you one fed guess you will understand it better.
The question I always ask is: why goods girls always fall into wrong hands? I guess ladies like fakes and unreal things. They like lies and not truth.

4 Likes

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by bikerboy1(m): 11:31am On May 22, 2017
grin This guy is demn heartless. Guss undecided

1 Like

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by iamjavadem(m): 11:31am On May 22, 2017
Dimples182:
I don't believe this woman one bit. She is a woman scorned, and her story doesn't sit well with me.
1. The guy according to her story was the cause of her miscarriage, she implied that he beat her until she passed out yet she says she had internal injuries to her arm! Wtf! She should have internal injury to her womb or the body not her damn arm.
2. Why didn't she have the man arrested if he caused her miscarriage through violence?
3. She claims the guy cheated on her but she was dating him in 2014 while his new relationship started the end of last year (July 2016) so how did he cheat on her?

She had an abortion when she knew he wouldn't stay for the sake of the baby. If she was a better woman she wouldn't humiliate herself by sharing her story when nobody asked her. She is an absolutely shameful hater.

Olodo, read the story again, she wasn't planning an abortion. We have heard two stories so now let's wait for evidence instead of just picking sides just yet.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by iamjavadem(m): 11:34am On May 22, 2017
omowumeee:

call here doesn't mean phone call..
how will he phone call when she was already at his place?
It's just like being called from your room to the living room,
will a phone be used?

it wasn't her house, she applied after she lost her job, and the house..

Pls Nigerians, try and read.. Y'all are posting your feelings based on the topic alone and only read first sentence of first paragraph, last sentence of last paragraph and conclude with just your emotions towards the topic! try get your facts right before posting comments

I was going to respond but your response is fine. Simple English they cannot read and understand.
Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by Nobody: 11:39am On May 22, 2017
dingbang:
and others who are outside will just stand and be looking abi? Iffa woze you slap eh

She can do it in the middle of the night
Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by Fhowe: 11:44am On May 22, 2017
naija girls just think a man asking for their hand in marriage is a miracle and heaven sent they dont take their time to study the person well na wa

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by Fhowe: 11:46am On May 22, 2017
Uber love
Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:48am On May 22, 2017
Dimples182:

Lol! No personal interest just that the story is juicy grin
Take am easy nne
Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by MarieSucre(f): 11:48am On May 22, 2017
Dimples182:

A lot of women also lie about being physically abused especially when they are scorned. My point is what has "internal" injuries to her arm got to do with miscarriage? Is that the only complaint she has?

Women speak out when they suffer domestic violence but she waited to speak out BECAUSE he got married and that to me is suspect. She could've spoken out before if the abuse and miscarriage were so bad, why do it when she found out about his marriage?

Look at the end "the cane used to chase the first wife out is waiting for the second wife".

Maybe it's some kind if warning to the second woman about the man's character.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by tobaseye: 11:48am On May 22, 2017
Dimples182:

You can have a say on my opinion but not my person because you know nothing about me.

Back to the topic! I don't believe her story because if it was genuine she wouldn't wait for his marriage to come out and speak about the violence he caused her. That to me sounds like a bitter woman.

I follow my instincts and like I said her story doesn't sit right with me.

Why is it when a woman calls another woman on what sounds like bs, the woman is hating and advocates domestic violence?

If what he did to her was true why wait this long and choose a time where his new wife is celebrating him?

My dear... some things are more shameful than stealing in this part of the world. How would you voice out when suddenly you realised that you have just been scammed in such a manner by a lover.

The point is that even if she had voice out before now, would you still believe her? She will still be the one to receive the blame.
The thought of the guy will change wont make so many victims to voice out or seek for justice in cases like this.

How many ladies have you seen or heard voicing out in cases like this. Is it that they are not happening? Of course it happens every blessed day.

5 Likes

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by MarieSucre(f): 11:50am On May 22, 2017
tobaseye:

You don't have to believe her. You 've got be in her shoes to understand her pains. If your fingers have ever been bitten by someone you one fed guess you will understand it better.
The question I always ask is: why goods girls always fall into wrong hands? I guess ladies like fakes and unreal things. They like lies and not truth.

Wrong question.

Right Question - Why do guys like lying and doing fake things?

1 Like

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by 4watever: 11:51am On May 22, 2017
Dimples182:

Take your self righteous bs out of my mentions. This whole story is comic relief and you talking about exploitation blah blah blah. So she spent money on him and what? Men spend money on women everyday but men don't come out pulling their shirts and cursing because the woman left.

New update apparently she was a married woman and the pregnancy wasn't his lol! See what I mean about comic relief? Anyway, I don't give a flying Bleep! I made my comment and I stand by my words. We've heard the two women and until we hear the man, we are all intitled to our one sided opinions. Enjoy your week ahead mate, it ain't that serious.

Yes of course, the pregnancy wasn't his. The lady was trying to pin it on him..

Have a good day yourself. (we ain't mates tho)

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by Nobody: 11:52am On May 22, 2017
Suprnov3r:
A woman who decides to burn her exes certificates and commit suicide isn't very stable. Personally, those are signs of an unstable wife who can ruin any man/marriage on irrational sentiments

I was wondering when this would be noticed , and it is her own submission , she seriously has some issues
Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by cuteme88(f): 11:53am On May 22, 2017
undecided undecided undecided

Toh!
Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 22, 2017
Nickymezor:
Hmmmmm, more drama

I dey tell you , this one sweet pass Nollywood movie.

ol boy abeg give me 200 naira guguru with chilled zobo to go
Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by cc150615(f): 12:07pm On May 22, 2017
Hope bellanaija weddings is also uploading all these cost they fed us with all the mushy uber love story. Another case of not all that glitters is gold.
Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by Fhowe: 12:08pm On May 22, 2017
body still dey catch this new madam more will still come up imagine this old cargo wey dey use torch light find husband .My opinion what kind of naija lady would tolerate an uber driver eavesdropping on her conversation and still flow along (only a desperate woman would do that ) Now you also said something about the guys family holding a family meeting to tell her about the ex blah blah blah (BIG RED FLAG) .Madam i think you are about to be swindled or something watch your back from all i am reading this Okorodudu guy get game plan .

3 Likes

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by Ursino(f): 12:10pm On May 22, 2017
Kondomatic:
A lot of people commenting missed a vital part of this story where the obvious lie is hidden.

How did it happen?

He slapped her through phone or did the lady miss out some details?

I think this guy invented the first e-slap technology.

In as much as i like your sense of humor, your humble self obviously did not read the part that preceeded the slap.
She said that she took a taxi straight to his house (when he did not pick up her calls). It was later in the night that the PHYSICAL SLAP occured , not the E-SLAP that you insinuated.

#beatnowoman.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by 4dor: 12:10pm On May 22, 2017
Dimples182:

I love smart women!
Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by Fhowe: 12:11pm On May 22, 2017
WHEN IT IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE THEN IT IS DEFINATELY A SCAM .THIS MADAM DON ENTER ONE CHANCE

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 22, 2017
ay4shizzy:
nuisance he bears shola doesn't mean his from the west...afterall na Una like attache by force pass...we se/ss people
yimu
Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by ncoolsome(m): 12:15pm On May 22, 2017
pocohantas:
The wife said the car is for the Shola's dad, this one says it's for Shola. Shola said the Uber was just to pass time, the ex says it's his main business.

Which do we believe now?

While I commended Shola for not dilly dallying, some other people concluded the wife followed Shola for money.
Now it looks like Shola is abusive and doesn't have any money after all. I will start looking at every instagram love story suspiciously, while I await Shola's part of the story.

so nw u wld follow him on IG,post anything he does or says...we are the once making this guy's celebs without even knowing
Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by Fhowe: 12:16pm On May 22, 2017
i stand to be corrected if i am wrong is this behavior particular to these uber drivers i have a friend that is also as desperate as this shola man from what i have read

1 Like

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by goldedprince: 12:17pm On May 22, 2017
the only thing i read here is that he attended a uk university and come back to nigeria to drive taxi?
CHAI ,,,THUNDER FIRE SATAN.....THUNDER WEY GET MUSCLE PASS KALI MUSCLE FIRE SATAN

1 Like

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by somegirl1: 12:25pm On May 22, 2017
Dimples182:

Topics like this are not really my cup of tea however I thought it imperative to respond to your ignorant comment.

1. Unless you're insinuating that he delivered blows right inside her womb or that he took particular care to hit her only on certain areas of her body, pray, explain why/ how the rest of her body might have been battered while her "damn" arm which most people would use, reflexively, as a shield would go unscathed?

2. How many women report domestic violence especially when they have feelings for their abuser?

3. You either skimmed through her post or your reading comprehension is poor (I don't mean this in a bad way). She called him after her visa appointment in August 2016. You reckon he dropped her at the airport in 2014 and her visa appointment in Abuja lasted 2 yrs?

8 Likes

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 22, 2017
Men are devils. Any woman that want to live long should avoid them at all cost.
See gold digger mofo, tomorrow nl broke as.s nigurs will be looking for a girl that will be with them when they are broke. Never!.
Men should make money and look for a woman to take care of not the other way round.
Men are more dangerous and heartless.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man / Nigerian Ladies Worry Over Scarcity Of Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.