Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Mods! There Should Be A Section Xclusive To Each Gender... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mods! There Should Be A Section Xclusive To Each Gender... (538 Views)

Nairaland Needs A Section Where All Monikers Are Listed Per Year They Registered / Mods, They Say She Is Ugly. Do You Agree? / I Think I Have Caught The Attention Of NL Mods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mods! There Should Be A Section Xclusive To Each Gender... by geni340(f): 4:29am On May 22, 2017
There are some questions and xperiences we somtimes want to ask or share on nL and such questions, xperiences, or d likes are best attended to by the concerned gender.
There ar times wen u need ladies view on a rather important issue and guys will flood d thread like tsunami, making mocking comments and same goes for d ladies too, bt to a lesser extent anyway..
Mods, instead of just throwing pipu to nL jail, do somfin bout dis abeg

farano
lalasticlala(hope i gt d moniker ryt)
all moderators...
Re: Mods! There Should Be A Section Xclusive To Each Gender... by Sanemind(m): 4:39am On May 22, 2017
Hmmm...am not in support
Re: Mods! There Should Be A Section Xclusive To Each Gender... by darbeelicous(f): 4:47am On May 22, 2017
i understanding u Sis, but it won't make any difference cause some trolls can open an account with the 'f' on their moniker, but in reality they have two balls and a long wind pipe btween them..... angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Mods! There Should Be A Section Xclusive To Each Gender... by Benekruku(m): 5:23am On May 22, 2017
Very correct!

So gays an lesbians can get to mix up

Not everybody is straight
Re: Mods! There Should Be A Section Xclusive To Each Gender... by Nobody: 5:28am On May 22, 2017
darbeelicous:
i understanding u Sis, but it won't make any difference cause some trolls can open an account with the 'f' on their moniker, but in reality they have two balls and a long wind pipe btween them.... angry angry angry

And there are girls here as well with (M) account despite of having a massive tiities & a phat NUNU yet pretending to be a man...

@OP, i think separation of genders wont work like they way u want..that aint easy..

1 Like

Re: Mods! There Should Be A Section Xclusive To Each Gender... by baZOOKer: 7:09am On May 22, 2017
darbeelicous:
i understanding u Sis, but it won't make any difference cause some trolls can open an account with the 'f' on their moniker, but in reality they have two balls and a long wind pipe btween them..... angry angry angry

so actually have short ones
Re: Mods! There Should Be A Section Xclusive To Each Gender... by darbeelicous(f): 7:15am On May 22, 2017
hehehehehe........ grin grin grin
baZOOKer:

so actually have short ones

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mods! There Should Be A Section Xclusive To Each Gender... by Nobody: 7:20am On May 22, 2017
You should've thought this through a lil bit more before you bring your idea here. How would the mods determine who is male and who is female? Would we have to accept a declaration on our profiles (like when you want to comment on a thread in the Muslim section)?

(1) (Reply)

Place Order For Your Various Types intimacy gadgets..intimacy Gadgets / Tips That Strengthens Relationship For Male And Females / Boy Dies After His Mother Left Him In A Locked Car To Follow Lover To Hotel Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.