Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

My Adsense Earning Too Low I Need Help - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Adsense Earning Too Low I Need Help (9618 Views)

Bloggers What The Highest Google Adsense Earning You Have , Send Screenshot / How Can I Increase My Adsense Earning / Get Adsense Account Or Adsense Earning Course And Earn 500$ Per Day Check This 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Adsense Earning Too Low I Need Help by Nobody: 7:48am On May 25, 2017
IsaacBuchi:

Can you tell us how is yours performing? I'm a bit curious about this Google Adsense earnings.

When I see one's site before I know what to tell a person.
Re: My Adsense Earning Too Low I Need Help by VocalWalls: 7:48am On May 25, 2017
izuagba:
Helo nairalanders I am having an issue here my Adsense earning is too low , I just earn between $0.20-$0.50 on 500 views /6 click ,my site traffic is mainly from usa

6 clicks is quite small.

You need to identify your hotspots. These are heat zones where visitors eyes and mouse will easily hover around.

Work on your ad placement, that's the culprit
Re: My Adsense Earning Too Low I Need Help by GameGod(m): 7:49am On May 25, 2017
lloydtruth:
$150 for all your 24/7 effort to discredit IPOB/ BIAFRA? Just too poor
Too poor? shocked 470 x 150= 70,000 grin

Oga how much do u earn per month?
Re: My Adsense Earning Too Low I Need Help by AgamaHub: 7:53am On May 25, 2017
Real, I make about $0.50 for every 10 visitors
Re: My Adsense Earning Too Low I Need Help by IsaacBuchi(m): 7:58am On May 25, 2017
mazinoweb:

You see I totally agree with you that analysis of a website activities and ads will help to improve or give it a better ad performance.

But my question is how lucrative is Google Adsense ads.

All things been equal Say everything about a website is at it right places what amount of visits, visitors can bring a certain average of clicks and revenue?
Re: My Adsense Earning Too Low I Need Help by Victorakats(m): 7:59am On May 25, 2017
mazinoweb:

I do need your analysis please..

Website.... www.amaraofficial.com

How do I place adverts to get better results in terms of earnings.

Noted that one must not depend on Adsense alone...

Again, which other Adsense can one add to Google to boost earnings.

Thanks for your suggestions though.
Re: My Adsense Earning Too Low I Need Help by Nobody: 8:00am On May 25, 2017
What you need is simply good traffic, good seo, ensure your contents rank high on Google search engines.

How can you be having less than 1k traffic and expect something tangible?

To earn with Google AdSense, you need to be averaging BTW 8k - 15k daily traffic
Re: My Adsense Earning Too Low I Need Help by Nobody: 8:02am On May 25, 2017
Hello James2018, to start with, u didn't show us ur URL, so we may not be able to help u enough.

Secondly, d amount of traffic ur blog is getting is still very low if u want to make money with AdSense.

Thirdly, d number of clicks ur ads are getting is also very low.

In my opinion, d only challenge u ve which u should seek help is how to drive more traffic to ur blog.

If ur blog is getting abt 20k traffic daily with just 6 clicks on ur ads, then we can say u ve a problem.

Bro, wat u r experiencing now is wat almost every blogger passed through. I was in that some time ago, thank God things are changing now.

Conclusively, go nd drive more traffic to ur blog.

1 Like

Re: My Adsense Earning Too Low I Need Help by Nobody: 8:04am On May 25, 2017
IpobExposed:
Is better than fb. YouTube just paid me $150 for having 50k views under a month under 100 subscribers
lie. What's your cpc and rpm 50k views can't generate that
Re: My Adsense Earning Too Low I Need Help by ipreach: 8:05am On May 25, 2017
Victorakats:

You blog is not opening, check the spelling
Re: My Adsense Earning Too Low I Need Help by ipreach: 8:07am On May 25, 2017
Pogba:
What you need is simply good traffic, good seo, ensure your contents rank high on Google search engines.

How can you be having less than 1k traffic and expect something tangible?

To earn with Google AdSense, you need to be averaging BTW 8k - 15k daily traffic

But I had 5k plus view yesterday yet the earning was small?

Re: My Adsense Earning Too Low I Need Help by Nobody: 8:07am On May 25, 2017
dubolog:
lie. What's your cpc and rpm 50k views can't generate that

have 50k under 1 month and under 100 subcribers
Re: My Adsense Earning Too Low I Need Help by RapportNaija(m): 8:10am On May 25, 2017
webincomeplus:
@OP,

There are some things you need to realize about Adsense.

Forget about the high-paying keywords shit. Adsense doesn't float high-paying ads on new or struggling blogs. They reserve those ads for high traffic sites and highly targeted authority niche sites.

As for your earnings, 500 views won't fetch you anything tangible. That's even if the so-called 500 views are genuine human visits and not hits by bots and search engine spiders.

From my experience, to earn at least $100 monthly from Adsense, you'll need to attract at least 1,500 unique visitors per day (Google Analytics figures). And to get to that point, you still have a lot work to do. The biggest secret to earning big on Adsense is TRAFFIC! There's no getting around that!

As for ad selection, that might play a role too. The most lucrative Adsense banner is the 300 x 250 banner. I mean, it comes with the highest cost-per-click and is most commonly used by advertisers. But in terms of attracting links, text link ads are the best (though they generate very stupidly low cpc). So, your best bet is a combination of both banners and text links.

Ad placement matters as well. The best position to get clicks is the top of a blog post, just under the header. From my experience, this position gets better clicks than even header banners that most visitors have developed some blindness to. In short, banner and text links inserted at intervals within your content and below it perform best. Even sidebar banners are trashy because they get pushed to the bottom in mobile browsers (which most people use).

At the stage your blog is at right now, your focus shouldn't be on monetization. You should focus more on growing your blog with quality content and well-played out SEO implementation.

I have a blog that presently generates around $1500 monthly on Adsense, but trust me, I didn't place any ads on the site until it started generating about 2,500 visits per day. Right now, it generates around 25,000 unique visits per day and over 2 million page views monthly (GA stats). You too can get there with consistency and hardwork.

If at this stage you're already getting too worried over earnings, I doubt that blogging is the right thing for you.
bad expert. Please help me! Gimme backlink, lemme submit a guestpost or you review my blog on your blog (like a shoutout) please sir... I average 1,000 pageviews, and AdSense earnings arent better than whay the OP stated self.
Re: My Adsense Earning Too Low I Need Help by RapportNaija(m): 8:13am On May 25, 2017
ipreach:
OP i am experiencing such abnormality.

Yesterday, I got about 5k views in my blog yet I earned $0.50
5k views? Then something is wrong. Research Ads placements, try diff Ad units and sizes, use page level ads... Just rejig your blog, I cant accept 5k views and not getting $100 a month, choi
Re: My Adsense Earning Too Low I Need Help by Zdoh(m): 8:18am On May 25, 2017
BRING ALL YOUR FUNDS

Payoneer

Paypal

Skrill

Bitcoin

Neteller for instant exchange to
Naira...instant payment guarantee.

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
Call/Whatsap....08088759163
Re: My Adsense Earning Too Low I Need Help by Nobody: 8:18am On May 25, 2017
RoyalBoutique:
You are probably one of those "copy and paste" bloggers.

You are you complaining?

Are you posting original content on your blog?

This is the zombie that recently complained that google blocked his blog for posting false info.

Ipobexposed is a fraud in all ramifications.

I am not even a blogger but I might obviously know better than you when it comes to SEO optimisation
All you need do is to prove you 150$ income from 100 views and bingo we believe you! No quarrels! No qualms!!

Finally, for calling me a zombie because I said your claims might not be true, it shows your reasoning level
Re: My Adsense Earning Too Low I Need Help by Victorakats(m): 8:29am On May 25, 2017
ipreach:

You blog is not opening, check the spelling

www.amaraofficial.com

It's working
Re: My Adsense Earning Too Low I Need Help by Peeves: 8:34am On May 25, 2017
IpobExposed:
Is better than fb. YouTube just paid me $150 for having 50k views under a month under 100 subscribers
channel link?
Re: My Adsense Earning Too Low I Need Help by Victorakats(m): 8:35am On May 25, 2017
blogbaby:
Hello James2018, to start with, u didn't show us ur URL, so we may not be able to help u enough.

Secondly, d amount of traffic ur blog is getting is still very low if u want to make money with AdSense.

Thirdly, d number of clicks ur ads are getting is also very low.

In my opinion, d only challenge u ve which u should seek help is how to drive more traffic to ur blog.

If ur blog is getting abt 20k traffic daily with just 6 clicks on ur ads, then we can say u ve a problem.

Bro, wat u r experiencing now is wat almost every blogger passed through. I was in that some time ago, thank God things are changing now.

Conclusively, go nd drive more traffic to ur blog.

Please I do need your analysis here too...

www.amaraofficial.com

I'm also affected by low earnings and I do need all the knowledge I can get...
Re: My Adsense Earning Too Low I Need Help by Codes151(m): 8:35am On May 25, 2017
IpobExposed:
for real??
Re: My Adsense Earning Too Low I Need Help by Alphamale2017(m): 8:37am On May 25, 2017
mazinoweb:

I knew Mazino oyolokigbo on facebook long ago
. good blogger. Abeg give me that ur template for ukaria. Com not sure. if I still get ghat URL right
Re: My Adsense Earning Too Low I Need Help by Nobody: 8:39am On May 25, 2017
Victorakats:

You ad placements are very bad...You can't expect to earn like that when your ads are all at footer of the blog mobile. Your niche is very attractive but also very sensitive...

Please note Google will block ads from showing on certain pages when topics related to sex is involved.
Re: My Adsense Earning Too Low I Need Help by Alphamale2017(m): 8:40am On May 25, 2017
IpobExposed:

have 50k under 1 month and under 100 subcribers
drop the link to your channel let me see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Adsense Earning Too Low I Need Help by Victorakats(m): 8:42am On May 25, 2017
mazinoweb:

You ad placements are very bad...You can't expect to earn like that when your ads are all at footer of the blog mobile. Your niche is very attractive but also very sensitive...

Please note Google will block ads from showing on certain pages when topics related to sex is involved.

Please how can I contact you or something please... Even if it's Whatsapp or any means you're comfortable with.
Re: My Adsense Earning Too Low I Need Help by ipreach: 8:45am On May 25, 2017
RapportNaija:
5k views? Then something is wrong. Research Ads placements, try diff Ad units and sizes, use page level ads... Just rejig your blog, I cant accept 5k views and not getting $100 a month, choi

you can check my blog and tell me if the ads units and placements are not good
Re: My Adsense Earning Too Low I Need Help by Codes151(m): 8:49am On May 25, 2017
You need traffic for social media page? Skyrocket your ranking in google with top notched service (safe and strong)? Create white hat, Seo n backlinks ?

Add your site to over 800 Seo social bookmarks, rss, ping ?

Build youtube video Seo backlinks

Need 60,000 gsa, ser, backlinks

Need 40,000 live Seo blog comments backlink

100 backlink comment to website, edu gov backlinks

Social marketing/ video marketing

Build apps or applications, sql etc

Etc etc

Whatsapp me 08146228476
Re: My Adsense Earning Too Low I Need Help by sharpwriter(m): 8:53am On May 25, 2017
IpobExposed:

Bros, pls. can you enlighten me on hw you went about it? hw were you able to have much views like that nd those 100 subscribers, did they subscribe under you or you subscribed under them?
Re: My Adsense Earning Too Low I Need Help by ipreach: 8:57am On May 25, 2017
Victorakats:

www.amaraofficial.com

It's working

Your ads placement is not good, I dont you earning from it as you supppose. You can contact me so that I can arrange them very.

Call/WhatsApp 0806021-8705
Re: My Adsense Earning Too Low I Need Help by Nobody: 9:02am On May 25, 2017
Victorakats:

Please how can I contact you or something please... Even if it's Whatsapp or any means you're comfortable with.

http://Facebook.com/mazinoweb
Re: My Adsense Earning Too Low I Need Help by Nobody: 9:03am On May 25, 2017
izuagba:
Helo nairalanders I am having an issue here my Adsense earning is too low , I just earn between $0.20-$0.50 on 500 views /6 click ,my site traffic is mainly from usa
Go for affiliates or u cn start promoting ur own products or services. Adsense is nonsense for a site that doesn't attract thousands of traffic. Even for highly trafficked sites, I wouldn't recomend adsense nd advert placements on any blog.
Re: My Adsense Earning Too Low I Need Help by akokaite(m): 9:12am On May 25, 2017
IpobExposed:

how did u go about it pls lasu20032004@gmail.com this is so cool.....nice job thou
Re: My Adsense Earning Too Low I Need Help by bastien: 9:17am On May 25, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Important Pages You MUST Have On Your Blog / How To Reach An International Audience Blogging. Help! / Facebook Band Use Of Most Beautiful Girl In The World As Comment (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.