Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,985 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

My Adsense Earning Too Low I Need Help - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Adsense Earning Too Low I Need Help (9613 Views)

Bloggers What The Highest Google Adsense Earning You Have , Send Screenshot / How Can I Increase My Adsense Earning / Get Adsense Account Or Adsense Earning Course And Earn 500$ Per Day Check This 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Adsense Earning Too Low I Need Help by RoyalBoutique(m): 9:24am On May 25, 2017
divicode:

I am not even a blogger but I might obviously know better than you when it comes to SEO optimisation
All you need do is to prove you 150$ income from 100 views and bingo we believe you! No quarrels! No qualms!!

Finally, for calling me a zombie because I said your claims might not be true, it shows your reasoning level

And it also shows you lack simple comprehension.

Go back to my post and see who I called a zombie.

Did google block your blog for posting fake news?

Ipobexposed is a fraud in all ramifications

That's the zombie.

I actually agreed with what you said about not trusting their claims, that's why I quoted you.

2 Likes

Re: My Adsense Earning Too Low I Need Help by GoodYYor: 9:42am On May 25, 2017
mazinoweb:

You ad placements are very bad...You can't expect to earn like that when your ads are all at footer of the blog mobile. Your niche is very attractive but also very sensitive...

Please note Google will block ads from showing on certain pages when topics related to sex is involved.
helo, pls check mine too.....www.goodiestechs.tk

1 Like

Re: My Adsense Earning Too Low I Need Help by Iykeslim: 10:08am On May 25, 2017
bedfordng:
high paying keyword is not just what you need. you need to the once that are not difficult to rank. so you need SEO knowledge and also play around with ad placement .

I need help!!. I have a bulk sms website. I want to optimize my website, but i do not know how to go about it.
Re: My Adsense Earning Too Low I Need Help by Nobody: 10:11am On May 25, 2017
webincomeplus:
@OP,

There are some things you need to realize about Adsense.

Forget about the high-paying keywords shit. Adsense doesn't float high-paying ads on new or struggling blogs. They reserve those ads for high traffic sites and highly targeted authority niche sites.

As for your earnings, 500 views won't fetch you anything tangible. That's even if the so-called 500 views are genuine human visits and not hits by bots and search engine spiders.

From my experience, to earn at least $100 monthly from Adsense, you'll need to attract at least 1,500 unique visitors per day (Google Analytics figures). And to get to that point, you still have a lot work to do. The biggest secret to earning big on Adsense is TRAFFIC! There's no getting around that!

As for ad selection, that might play a role too. The most lucrative Adsense banner is the 300 x 250 banner. I mean, it comes with the highest cost-per-click and is most commonly used by advertisers. But in terms of attracting links, text link ads are the best (though they generate very stupidly low cpc). So, your best bet is a combination of both banners and text links.

Ad placement matters as well. The best position to get clicks is the top of a blog post, just under the header. From my experience, this position gets better clicks than even header banners that most visitors have developed some blindness to. In short, banner and text links inserted at intervals within your content and below it perform best. Even sidebar banners are trashy because they get pushed to the bottom in mobile browsers (which most people use).

At the stage your blog is at right now, your focus shouldn't be on monetization. You should focus more on growing your blog with quality content and well-played out SEO implementation.

I have a blog that presently generates around $1500 monthly on Adsense, but trust me, I didn't place any ads on the site until it started generating about 2,500 visits per day. Right now, it generates around 25,000 unique visits per day and over 2 million page views monthly (GA stats). You too can get there with consistency and hardwork.

If at this stage you're already getting too worried over earnings, I doubt that blogging is the right thing for you.

Sorry bro dont be angry with my ignorance because i know nothing about adsense but i wanna ask wot if the owner is the same visiting the site several times a day ould the system detect?

Just asking
Re: My Adsense Earning Too Low I Need Help by cotzywitzy(m): 10:27am On May 25, 2017
webincomeplus:
@OP,

Forget about the high-paying keywords shit. Adsense doesn't float high-paying ads on new or struggling blogs. They reserve those ads for high traffic sites and highly targeted authority niche sites.

As for your earnings, 500 views won't fetch you anything tangible. That's even if the so-called 500 views are genuine human visits and not hits by bots and search engine spiders.

From my experience, to earn at least $100 monthly from Adsense, you'll need to attract at least 1,500 unique visitors per day (Google Analytics figures). And to get to that point, you still have a lot work to do. The biggest secret to earning big on Adsense is TRAFFIC! There's no getting around that!

As for ad selection, that might play a role too. The most lucrative Adsense banner is the 300 x 250 banner. I mean, it comes with the highest cost-per-click and is most commonly used by advertisers. But in terms of attracting links, text link ads are the best (though they generate very stupidly low cpc). So, your best bet is a combination of both banners and text links.

Ad placement matters as well. The best position to get clicks is the top of a blog post, just under the header. From my experience, this position gets better clicks than even header banners that most visitors have developed some blindness to. In short, banner and text links inserted at intervals within your content and below it perform best. Even sidebar banners are trashy because they get pushed to the bottom in mobile browsers (which most people use).

At the stage your blog is at right now, your focus shouldn't be on monetization. You should focus more on growing your blog with quality content and well-played out SEO implementation.

I have a blog that presently generates around $1500 monthly on Adsense, but trust me, I didn't place any ads on the site until it started generating about 2,500 visits per day. Right now, it generates around 25,000 unique visits per day and over 2 million page views monthly (GA stats). You too can get there with consistency and hardwork.

If at this stage you're already getting too worried over earnings, I doubt that blogging is the right thing for you.

I need you to enlighten me more about Adsense. I run a blog at the moment.
Re: My Adsense Earning Too Low I Need Help by Iykeslim: 10:36am On May 25, 2017
Please bro i need help. I have a bulk sms website, but i don not know how to optimize it to get traffic.
Re: My Adsense Earning Too Low I Need Help by baddosky1: 10:49am On May 25, 2017
ipreach:
OP i am experiencing such abnormality.

Yesterday, I got about 5k views in my blog yet I earned $0.50

That you had 5k visitors to your blog does not mean that the 5k visitors clicked your adsense banners. Many people make use of adblocker these days and when someone who uses adblocker visits your blog, it will just be as plain as it is WITHOUT BANNERS.
Re: My Adsense Earning Too Low I Need Help by JohnieWalker(m): 11:17am On May 25, 2017
GameGod:
Too poor? shocked 470 x 150= 70,000 grin

Oga how much do u earn per month?
Uncle, please where are exchanging dollars for 470?

3 Likes

Re: My Adsense Earning Too Low I Need Help by bamisepeters(m): 11:17am On May 25, 2017
webincomeplus:
@OP,

Thank you so much with this. I guess most bloggers do it to earn quick money forgetting it takes time, dedication and determination for real bloggers. All you said is what i am current working on on my blog of over three years now and i realise things started changing for the blog. Now i post more and post each day. I guess working on the traffic should be his focus now like you have advised, with time the money will come.
Re: My Adsense Earning Too Low I Need Help by JohnieWalker(m): 11:18am On May 25, 2017
davtosh:

Sorry bro dont be angry with my ignorance because i know nothing about adsense but i wanna ask wot if the owner is the same visiting the site several times a day ould the system detect?

Just asking
You will get blocked because they will notice your IP.

1 Like

Re: My Adsense Earning Too Low I Need Help by bamisepeters(m): 11:23am On May 25, 2017
blogbaby:
Hello James2018, to start with, u didn't show us ur URL, so we may not be able to help u enough.

Secondly, d amount of traffic ur blog is getting is still very low if u want to make money with AdSense.

Thirdly, d number of clicks ur ads are getting is also very low.

In my opinion, d only challenge u ve which u should seek help is how to drive more traffic to ur blog.

If ur blog is getting abt 20k traffic daily with just 6 clicks on ur ads, then we can say u ve a problem.

Bro, wat u r experiencing now is wat almost every blogger passed through. I was in that some time ago, thank God things are changing now.

Conclusively, go nd drive more traffic to ur blog.
You have said something tangible and i hope the Op listens. However, can you share with us how you get the traffic and the sites you post your contents. Also, i wish i could have some bloggers on relationship we can write guest post for, you know it also attract traffic. Will be happy to hear from you.
Re: My Adsense Earning Too Low I Need Help by Dickson25(m): 11:26am On May 25, 2017
izuagba:
Helo nairalanders I am having an issue here my Adsense earning is too low , I just earn between $0.20-$0.50 on 500 views /6 click ,my site traffic is mainly from usa
Please how do I activate mine
Re: My Adsense Earning Too Low I Need Help by IstandWitBuhari: 11:53am On May 25, 2017
IpobExposed:
Is better than fb. YouTube just paid me $150 for having 50k views under a month under 100 subscribers
Please tell me how youtube works and how I can also earn money from youtube. Thanks
Re: My Adsense Earning Too Low I Need Help by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 25, 2017
IpobExposed:

have 50k under 1 month and under 100 subcribers
what's your cpc
Re: My Adsense Earning Too Low I Need Help by saasala(m): 12:43pm On May 25, 2017
webincomeplus:
@OP,

Where is your blog address. I can pay you any amount to mentor me
Re: My Adsense Earning Too Low I Need Help by GameGod(m): 2:19pm On May 25, 2017
JohnieWalker:

Black market and it's actually 476 sef
Re: My Adsense Earning Too Low I Need Help by JohnieWalker(m): 2:21pm On May 25, 2017
GameGod:
Black market and it's actually 476 sef
lolz bros it #380

1 Like

Re: My Adsense Earning Too Low I Need Help by GameGod(m): 2:24pm On May 25, 2017
JohnieWalker:

lolz bros it #380
Lol i made a mistake cheesy $150 dollars is still a big money sha
Re: My Adsense Earning Too Low I Need Help by odoguma(m): 2:38pm On May 25, 2017
Job Description

Offline Sales Agent

Our client is one of the largest Internet companies in West Africa with offices in Lagos, London, New York and Johannesburg. They are a well-funded, Venture Capital backed internet business. This company has been featured in publications such as CNN, CNBC Africa, BBC, NY Times, Variety, Financial Times, Economist, The Sunday Times, The Times, Forbes, Techcrunch and many others. They now have openings for Offline Sales Agents in various locations in Lagos.

Locations include:

Ikeja
Victoria Island
Surulere
Lekki (PH1)
Festac
Isolo/Okota
Lagos Island
Yaba
Aguda/Orile
Omole/Ojodu
Ajah
Maryland
Trade Fair/Alaba
Iyana Ipaja/Idimu

Key Responsibilities

Sell IROKOTV subscription from their designated Kiosk and within its environs
Identify opportunities for corporate sales and new market frontiers for agent to explore and market IROKOTV
Provide customer service to existing subscribers
Receive cash on behalf of IROKOTV for new subscriptions, and remit to IROKOTV bank accounts provided
Market IROKOTV and create awareness around the kiosks

Key Requirements

Should have previously worked - or have an understanding - of sales/ target driving job.
Should be of high integrity, and have guarantors and references that are verifiable (as agents will be dealing with cash).
Candidates should be confident, outspoken and able to convince customers to subscribe to IROKOTV..
Candidate should live close enough to locations were there are kiosks/ vacancies to ensure successful candidates are able to easily commute to and from work.
Preferably, candidate will have a functioning Android phone - in some cases, the company can issue the candidate a phone, subject to having a comfortable level of assurance from the candidates guarantor

Other Information

Contract Length: 3 months (with the option for renewal, based on performance)
Career Growth: Offline Sales Agent > Team Lead > Sales Coordinator
Salary: 25,000 Per month Basic
On Target Earning: 40,000 – 60,000 per month

forward your resume using the email subject ''OFFLINE SALES AGENT'' to

erecruiter@erecnigeria.com

or

a.obaro@erecnigeria.com
Re: My Adsense Earning Too Low I Need Help by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 25, 2017
@webincomeplus, pls can we chat on whatsapp. my no is 08139632225. Pls
Re: My Adsense Earning Too Low I Need Help by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 25, 2017
pls sir, i wld like to chat you up privately plsss. i have got some clarifications. my no is 08139632225
webincomeplus:
@OP,

Re: My Adsense Earning Too Low I Need Help by bedfordng(m): 5:53pm On May 25, 2017
Iykeslim:

I need help!!. I have a bulk sms website. I want to optimize my website, but i do not know how to go about it.
optimizing your site to beat your competitors will not be that easy since there are lots of bulk sms site topping the chat on google
Re: My Adsense Earning Too Low I Need Help by bobo65(m): 6:27am On May 26, 2017
bedfordng:
optimizing your site to beat your competitors will not be that easy since there are lots of bulk sms site topping the chat on google

Abeg give me examples of good cheap bulk sms sites, I need it urgently
Re: My Adsense Earning Too Low I Need Help by bobojoshua(m): 5:58pm On Jun 03, 2017
webincomeplus:
@OP,

Re: My Adsense Earning Too Low I Need Help by Zdoh(m): 11:01am On Jun 04, 2017
JohnieWalker:

You mean $470 or to #470 shocked
Re: My Adsense Earning Too Low I Need Help by benzems(m): 12:43am On Jun 15, 2017
davtosh:

Just asking

A "Virgin" working Google Adsense account for sale
Please call benzems 08087752533

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Blogging Is Better Than Other Professions / How To Reach An International Audience Blogging. Help! / 3 Important Pages You MUST Have On Your Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.