Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 (647208 Views)

Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Recruitment For Entry-levels At Nigerian Immigration Service NIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by propanet(m): 12:14pm On Dec 08, 2017
fikky12:

I received a call too, I'm from delta state.
Delta state had misdocumentation during the screening I presume
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Anusiemgood(m): 12:26pm On Dec 08, 2017
fikky12:

I received a call too, I'm from delta state.
Is like Delta guys are Having some kind issues with nis...
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Anusiemgood(m): 12:28pm On Dec 08, 2017
Moreover, is my birthday today!!! fellow comrades, I need your prayers for long life and prosperity, Gods wisdom to secure all that my heart has desired for...many good things and many more.

3 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by kokozain(m): 5:14pm On Dec 08, 2017
Anusiemgood:
Moreover, is my birthday today!!! fellow comrades, I need your prayers for long life and prosperity, Gods wisdom to secure all that my heart has desired for...many good things and many more.
Hbd llnp
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Ebi4life: 5:32pm On Dec 08, 2017
The compilation of the final names to resume for training will be concluded latest by monday 11th.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by padua1234: 6:00pm On Dec 08, 2017
Ebi4life:
The compilation of the final names to resume for training will be concluded latest by monday 11th.
Wow, that is good but what of replacement?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by propanet(m): 6:00pm On Dec 08, 2017
Ebi4life:
Thanks for updating us

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by MRJAY4ME(m): 6:20pm On Dec 08, 2017
Ebi4life:
Pls Bro, Do We Have Hope Of Seing The Final List Dis Month. Tanx
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Ebi4life: 8:19pm On Dec 08, 2017
MRJAY4ME:
Pls Bro, Do We Have Hope Of Seing The Final List Dis Month. Tanx
Yes sir.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by MRJAY4ME(m): 9:24pm On Dec 08, 2017
Ebi4life:
Yes sir.
ok Bro, Oneluv
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Saint2flex: 9:44pm On Dec 08, 2017
Ebi4life:

Hmmmm. List Wey board don approve for A very long time Naim dem dey compile.?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Anusiemgood(m): 9:45pm On Dec 08, 2017
Ebi4life:
Does it mean, the camp is likely to open this year..
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Anusiemgood(m): 9:47pm On Dec 08, 2017
Saint2flex:

Not all that came for first screening will make the final list nqh
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Ebi4life: 10:01pm On Dec 08, 2017
Saint2flex:

ok. Does it mean all those that were invited for the screening are automatically taken?
Although you might be right for the following reasons:
1. I got info from a reliable source that 90% of those invited for the screening will be called for training.
2. If you carefully read the letter of invitation for the screening, there is a statement there that if you fail to report for the screening, that you will face penalty. For them to say you will face penalty if u fail to come for the screening, is an indication that you have been taken already.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by sleuthhound: 10:11pm On Dec 08, 2017
Ebi4life:
ok. Does it mean all those that were invited for the screening are automatically taken?
Although you might be right for the following reasons:
1. I got info from a reliable source that 90% of those invited for the screening will be called for training.
2. If you carefully read the letter of invitation for the screening, there is a statement there that if you fail to report for the screening, that you will face penalty. For them to say you will face penalty if u fail to come for the screening, is an indication that you have been taken already.
lmao & smh!
Na pesin dey reason like dis?

3 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Ebi4life: 10:15pm On Dec 08, 2017
Anusiemgood:

Does it mean, the camp is likely to open this year..
By January. I am already packing my bag ready for the training. Dear lets meet at the training camp.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Saint2flex: 10:34pm On Dec 08, 2017
Anusiemgood:

Yea, I agree with u sir. but the list is 2 one has been released which contained the names of those shortlisted for screening while the other list is for successful candidate. the both list were approved long ago.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by padua1234: 10:54pm On Dec 08, 2017
Saint2flex:

Yea, I agree with u sir. but the list is 2 one has been released which contained the names of those shortlisted for screening while the other list is for successful candidate. the both list were approved long ago.
how can i see d list?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Anusiemgood(m): 11:26pm On Dec 08, 2017
Saint2flex:

I don't get you...what do you mean names shortlisted for screening and successful candidates, coz I know only one list which was the one that contained names of shortlisted candidates for screening.... so clear me more abeg
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Anusiemgood(m): 11:31pm On Dec 08, 2017
Saint2flex:

Brother,don't confuse your self, we have only one list and that was the list they used for the screening of candidates...nothing like two names,so get ur fact right... and no list was ever released...we are waiting for their final list for the shortlisted candidates for onward movement to camp.

4 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by charliman2012: 9:42am On Dec 09, 2017
Anusiemgood:

What do you think that will make someone not to make the final list?
During the screening almost everyone where approved successfully fulfilled all requirements.
The 10 questions where so easy that almost everyone can claim being successful too.
Very high percentage of people claim they don't have connection.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Anusiemgood(m): 10:35am On Dec 09, 2017
charliman2012:
What do you think that will make someone not to make the final list?
During the screening almost everyone where approved successfully fulfilled all requirements.
The 10 questions where so easy that almost everyone can claim being successful too.
Very high percentage of people claim they don't have connection.
So with that, you think they will carry all that came for the exercise along with the recruitment..
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by charliman2012: 10:43am On Dec 09, 2017
Anusiemgood:

So with that, you think they will carry all that came for the exercise along with the recruitment..
Lets wait and see then. But I believe their could have been a way to screen some people out if they wanted to during the screening.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by ojinaid: 10:55am On Dec 09, 2017
Good morning all. Please, I am confused now. On reading through, you people mentioned that there was a list for screening. I didn't even hear or see that. If I did not see anything like screening list, please what fate should I hold on to cry. Thanks.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by propanet(m): 12:17pm On Dec 09, 2017
ojinaid:
Good morning all. Please, I am confused now. On reading through, you people mentioned that there was a list for screening. I didn't even hear or see that. If I did not see anything like screening list, please what fate should I hold on to cry. Thanks.
Were you sent an invitation email for the screening? If not it simply means you weren't shortlisted
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Saint2flex: 4:00pm On Dec 09, 2017
Anusiemgood:

Brother,don't confuse your self, we have only one list and that was the list they used for the screening of candidates...nothing like two names,so get ur fact right... and no list was ever released...we are waiting for their final list for the shortlisted candidates for onward movement to camp.
I av heard u but am not confusing my self. u guys didn't understand me. d first list was for those who received mails for screening which means dey were shortlisted for screening while the last list is the one we are waiting for which contains names of successful candidate. d last list is ready Nd nothing like compilation of names as earlier referred to my some one here. dats wat am trying to clarify. them just dey delay make e nor b like say Dem do Mango mango. d last dpr GT recruitment, my friend has already started receiving pay almost one year b4 dey sent out mails for exam. d exam was just for formality. na naija we dey nor b USA. thanks my ppl.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Esji80(m): 4:09pm On Dec 09, 2017
To those saying everybody called for screening will make d final list:
HOW MANY SLOTS ARE THERE IN THE NIS?

Answer: only 1112

HOW MANY OF YOU WERE SELECTED FOR SCREENING only in your state ASI,insp and Assistant?

Do the Arithmetics yourself

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by charliman2012: 4:33pm On Dec 09, 2017
Esji80:

HOW MANY OF YOU WERE SELECTED FOR SCREENING only in your state ASI,insp and Assistant?

Pls don't be deceived by 1112 the number was debated on and was equally increased.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by damitos1905(m): 4:41pm On Dec 09, 2017
We just hope this final list will truly be out by Monday, so everyone can just know their faith.... make thinking nor kill person abeg.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Esji80(m): 4:58pm On Dec 09, 2017
charliman2012:
Pls don't be deceived by 1112 the number was debated on and was equally increased.
About 1.2 million applicants are presently
competing to clinch 1,112 job openings to
be filled by the Nigeria Immigration
Service, PREMIUM TIMES can report.
PREMIUM TIMES had on Monday reported
that the Service is recruiting 1,112 officers
in its ongoing recruitment drive,
according to its Comptroller General,
Muhammad Babandede.
Speaking in an exclusive chat with
PREMIUM TIMES on Monday, the
Immigration boss said the service has
received 1.2 million applications through
its portal.
The ongoing recruitment exercise, which
was announced in May 2017, is for three
cadres of Assistant Superintendent of
Immigration (II), Immigration Assistant
(III) and Assistant Inspector of
Immigration.
The Immigration comptroller general said
the current recruitment drive is meant to
fill the shortfall of slots left after the service
had absorbed 888 of 2,000 officers
engaged in May 2015.
Mr. Babandede said the computerised
application system will prune down the
number of applicants based on unmet
criteria.
He said all those who have not met age or
educational qualifications for the applied
posts will be automatically disqualified by
the system.
The recruitment exercise is the first since
2014 when a similar exercise was mired
by controversy following a stampede that
killed many applicants, including seven in
Abuja. capital.
Mr. Babandede said the Service has learnt
many lessons from the exercise conducted
in 2014, where a number of applicants
died, saying plans have been put in place
to provide for a smooth process, by doing
the screening and interviews in batches.
The Immigration boss also vowed not to
favour any applicant in the competitive
process, saying he will resist any attempt
to influence the process by anybody.
“Everybody would have to go through the
process. Nobody is going to influence
anything,” he said.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/238912-exclusive-1-2-million-applicants-jostle-1112-nigeria-immigration-jobs.html
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Anusiemgood(m): 5:01pm On Dec 09, 2017
Saint2flex:

I av heard u but am not confusing my self. u guys didn't understand me. d first list was for those who received mails for screening which means dey were shortlisted for screening while the last list is the one we are waiting for which contains names of successful candidate. d last list is ready Nd nothing like compilation of names as earlier referred to my some one here. dats wat am trying to clarify. them just dey delay make e nor b like say Dem do Mango mango. d last dpr GT recruitment, my friend has already started receiving pay almost one year b4 dey sent out mails for exam. d exam was just for formality. na naija we dey nor b USA. thanks my ppl.
yes we know,anything is possible but this recruitment is some how open for people to see...so there is no how they will do it like before..
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Anusiemgood(m): 5:10pm On Dec 09, 2017
Esji80:

Do not be deceived like someone has already stated..the point that is been early said that they will only employ 1112 does not necessarily mean that they will do it like that, I was live at the POP of the last inspectorate cadre and I had the interior minister who stated that the number is to be increased... so am rest assured that the figure earlier released might not be used.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (158) (Reply)

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.