Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,752 members, 7,806,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 (647122 Views)

Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Recruitment For Entry-levels At Nigerian Immigration Service NIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 12, 2018
Wiserobertdennis:
You knw y WE wouldnt answer u guys?.. WE r already immigration officers. U guys are so bitter. Our salary has started counting. We already filled pension fund and everything, normally we were suppose to be given appointment letter, but d work load is too much, so it will be sent to our state for pick up. Den training starts. U guys should stop placing negative comment here. Ask any senior staff u knw up there. Because it is OVER
kiss nobody is competing with you oga. we are all part of the hustle, you dont need to lie just to massage ur ego, nis or no nis life continues.

11 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by cashkid: 8:33pm On Mar 12, 2018
Wiserobertdennis:
You knw y WE wouldnt answer u guys?.. WE r already immigration officers. U guys are so bitter. Our salary has started counting. We already filled pension fund and everything, normally we were suppose to be given appointment letter, but d work load is too much, so it will be sent to our state for pick up. Den training starts. U guys should stop placing negative comment here. Ask any senior staff u knw up there. Because it is OVER
Bro....dey look oooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Wiserobertdennis: 9:12pm On Mar 12, 2018
Poseidon07:
kiss nobody is competing with you oga. we are all part of the hustle, you dont need to lie just to massage ur ego, nis or no nis life continues.
. Lol. Lie? When i already av my rank given to me. I knw no one is agruing wit me. N dy are beta tins dan nis, i jux dont lik d negative comments.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by freegaza(m): 9:20pm On Mar 12, 2018
Stop doubting what those that went to Abuja for clearance are saying. They are very right, this recruitment is over. They are just waiting to be called for training
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Chechem: 9:31pm On Mar 12, 2018
Wiserobertdennis:
. Lol. Lie? When i already av my rank given to me. I knw no one is agruing wit me. N dy are beta tins dan nis, i jux dont lik d negative comments.
Congrats bro.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Chechem: 9:46pm On Mar 12, 2018
Wiserobertdennis:

Its not right to call a fellow comrade, bitter. We are in the struggle together. Truly, many including myself are not happy, not for your final clearance but because we thought we could have made it.

However, I wasn't called for the first screening, not called for the second too, I wished you guys the best.

People expecting a final list could be right as they spoke out of information gathered, those saying no more list, could be right too, they gathered such information too.

But if I must talk from experience, people that were invited for rescreening in 2016 underwent all these processes, these people were issued appointment letter before but when the list came out, not all made it, I have that said list.

So those that went to Abuja should intensify their prayers, don't be too relaxed, you may not have gotten this job but God has the final say.

Finally, don't say its over, you would be surprised.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Anusiemgood(m): 7:22am On Mar 13, 2018
Wiserobertdennis:
All is done and dusted... pension fund form is filled,account number opened for those without current account.. and many other ligit things we are doing here and thereafter training proper...proper vetting and screening is in place here before final clearance to collect your file for documentation!!
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by inedujac: 9:04am On Mar 13, 2018
Anusiemgood:

All is done and dusted... pension fund form is filled,account number opened for those without current account.. and many other ligit things we are doing here and thereafter training proper...proper vetting and screening is in place here before final clearance to collect your file for documentation!!
what about those who never showed face on any of the exercise but will only appears on the training ground ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by cashkid: 9:12am On Mar 13, 2018
inedujac:

what about those who never showed face on any of the exercise but will only appears on the training ground ?

Power of connection be dat bro grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Jzbabel: 10:56am On Mar 13, 2018
ejiykzazi2007:
24th April... Final list would be published and date for collection of Appointment letter will come with the list...
Bro please we'd appreciate if you can convince us that this is true, because some of us are about to quit our jobs
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Jzbabel: 10:58am On Mar 13, 2018
ejiykzazi2007:
24th April... Final list would be published and date for collection of Appointment letter will come with the list...
Better yet, here's my contact 08164474168, please send a WhatsApp message so we can have a little chat about this.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by inedujac: 11:07am On Mar 13, 2018
cashkid:

i concur cheesy[quote author=cashkid post=65791393]
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by inedujac: 11:08am On Mar 13, 2018
cashkid:

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Samcoflex75(m): 12:08pm On Mar 13, 2018
There is going to be another batch, this is not the end of the recruitment process, and those invited already have the job
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Adortem: 12:18pm On Mar 13, 2018
Are you passionate about HR and have some experience in HR? A BSC holder? Do you reside in Sangotedo Axis? You possess great leadership skills and you are Smart? Send your CV now to jobs@leadhire.com.ng Subject of the email as "HR Executive" Salary is between #40,000-#50,000
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Anusiemgood(m): 12:33pm On Mar 13, 2018
inedujac:

hahaha....is that your problem??
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by inedujac: 3:40pm On Mar 13, 2018
Anusiemgood:
hahaha....is that your problem??
not actually. but na our problem o
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Kingzy4pep(m): 5:23pm On Mar 13, 2018
Samcoflex75:
There is going to be another batch, this is not the end of the recruitment process, and those invited already have the job
True.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by midemillz(m): 2:59pm On Mar 15, 2018
Isn't it funny to see how dry this place has gotten. Lol people are tired asf cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Alexdon200089: 3:22pm On Mar 15, 2018
midemillz:
Isn't it funny to see how dry this place has gotten. Lol people are tired asf cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

1year recruit no be moi-moi nah!!!
People have tried to wait and it's getting annoying, it doesn't speak volume for nigeria immigration service to take one year to run a recruitment!!Haba

It's just like hearing Jesus is coming soon everyday, but no date...you'll get tired of hearing such sermon again!!!!!some people don even pass the 30years as the maximum age all because of waiting grin
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by MrKong: 5:31pm On Mar 15, 2018
I just dey laugh people wey dey talk say final list no go comot abi say dem don get the job cos dem go one yeye screening open one yeye file and fill some yeye forms, Na today dem dey fill form for Nigeria? cheesy grin

Me I no do any of the wahala wey una don dey do since beginning of this recruitment and it's dead sure that my name will be in the final list. And na one unfortunate somebody name dem go comot cry lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Anusiemgood(m): 7:51pm On Mar 15, 2018
MrKong:
I just dey laugh people wey dey talk say final list no go comot abi say dem don get the job cos dem go one yeye screening open one yeye file and fill some yeye forms, Na today dem dey fill form for Nigeria? cheesy grin

Me I no do any of the wahala wey una don dey do since beginning of this recruitment and it's dead sure that my name will be in the final list. And na one unfortunate somebody name dem go comot cry lipsrsealed
One blind and senseless person has volume again...Ayam watching!!

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by inedujac: 8:32pm On Mar 15, 2018
Anusiemgood:
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by MrKong: 8:34pm On Mar 15, 2018
Anusiemgood:

Mtcheeeew cheesy
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by cashkid: 9:40pm On Mar 15, 2018
MrKong:

And who knows maybe someday the same fate that will.befall such person you refer to as unfortunate will.befall your own kid too remember u won't be powerful forever!

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by MrKong: 9:54pm On Mar 15, 2018
cashkid:

And who knows maybe someday the same fate that will.befall such person you refer to as unfortunate will.befall your own kid too remember u won't be powerful forever!
And what made you think that fate hasn't befall me before? undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by cashkid: 9:59pm On Mar 15, 2018
MrKong:

And what made you think that fate hasn't befall me before? undecided

Really? That doesn't mean u should come out here n start making it look.like its a pleasant thing to.know!

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by MrKong: 11:31pm On Mar 15, 2018
cashkid:

Really? That doesn't mean u should come out here n start making it look.like its a pleasant thing to.know!
It isn't but it's reality
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Hasedeyhot101: 9:41am On Mar 16, 2018
MrKong:

Full moon guy... I hail ooo [color=#006600][/color] grin
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by tilope1991(f): 8:32am On Mar 17, 2018
Anusiemgood:

Congratulations to all successful candidate
God will protect and keep everyone for the period of training.
God will keep everyone throughout your service years wic is 35 years or below.
emamu ere oko de le ijn

3 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by cashkid: 10:24am On Mar 17, 2018
tilope1991:

emamu ere oko de le ijn

God bless you my sister.........

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by midemillz(m): 10:30am On Mar 17, 2018
I like this.... Big ups to you Titi
tilope1991:

emamu ere oko de le ijn

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (158) (Reply)

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.