Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 (647232 Views)

Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Recruitment For Entry-levels At Nigerian Immigration Service NIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by purity2all(m): 9:05pm On May 26, 2017
Godfidence:
I wonder oh.....I was still at MMA two weeks ago and I specifically saw two immigration officers that are short to a fault. The height limit is just formalty!
Alright,thanks.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by captainuc(m): 9:16pm On May 26, 2017
Lol..Exactly what i did bro.
JamesonJay:

same issue am having..." one or more subject in your second sitting is the same" I won't lock my data yet...to see if dia wll b a breakthrough. if no way I wll join de result n register it as one sitting, den hope 4 d best.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by teawhy85(m): 9:18pm On May 26, 2017
tilope1991:

please on checking my print out i saw post applied for as superintendent cadre
please those that applied for b.sc what is the post applied written on confirmation slip and those that apply for hnd was written on confirmation slip

Superintendent Cadre is for B.sc while Inspectorate Cadre is for Hnd
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Olowozain: 9:29pm On May 26, 2017
tilope1991:

please those that applied for b.sc what is the post applied written on confirmation slip and those that apply for hnd was written on confirmation slip

For Bachelor degree, Superintendent Cadre

While,

For HND, Inspectorate Cadre.

They have two types of Cadre in Nigerian Immigration Service.

Only Bachelor degree holders are in Superintendent Cadre, which means you have the opportunity to be promoted until you get to highest ranking but that doesn't directly mean you'll get to the highest ranking.

Inspectorate Cadre have promotions limitations based on either O level, ND, and HND.

I hope this help.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by gabzelcot: 9:36pm On May 26, 2017
i beg when d form de close
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Gnostic(m): 9:40pm On May 26, 2017
freegaza:
I submitted without uploading my picture, how do I rectify this?

Pls how did u rectify this issue?
I have committed d same blunder.
pls help out.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 26, 2017
My problem is the time frame this recruitment would be concluded. You know how our government recruitment works?.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Olowozain: 9:44pm On May 26, 2017
tilope1991:

While,

Only Bachelor degree holders are in Superintendent Cadre, which means you have the opportunity to be promoted until you get to highest ranking but that doesn't directly mean you'll get to the highest ranking.

Inspectorate Cadre have promotions limitations based on either O level, ND, and HND.

I hope this help.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Gnostic(m): 9:44pm On May 26, 2017
Olowozain:

While,

I hope this help.
Pls u have any idea what i should do: i just locked my info without uploading the passport?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Olowozain: 9:50pm On May 26, 2017
[quote author=purity2all post=56902686][/quote]

Go straight and apply even if your height is shorter than required specification.

But make sure you don't fill your real height to avoid disqualification during selection, rather fill in the value above or equal 1.65 meters and 1.60 meters for men and women respectively.

I hope this help
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Gnostic(m): 9:53pm On May 26, 2017
emidizy:

Exactly what I m here to complain of. It's exactly what happened in my case . Plus my passport which was uploaded successfully didn't show in the confirmation page.

Were U able to rectify ur "passport" issue? if yes, pls give me details. i have d same issue here. tnks
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Olowozain: 9:53pm On May 26, 2017
tilope1991:

Good morning everyone,please i have a question?
i made a mistake
i have B.sc but i made a mistake by applying for Inspectorate Cadre which is for Hnd instead of Assistant Superintendent
please what the solution?

Your best bet is to reapply.

Take the big heart and reapply and shun the threat of multiple registration.

You have nothing to lose already.

Hope this help

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Gnostic(m): 10:00pm On May 26, 2017
Bigii:
This passport ish, what do we do
Bros How did u resolve d passport issue? i'm in a fix here, with d same issue.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Olowozain: 10:02pm On May 26, 2017
Gnostic:

Pls u have any idea what i should do: i just locked my info without uploading the passport?

To be honest with you the passport is very important. It is an essential criteria of your application and it is expected to be embossed on your confirmation slip.

This can affect the consideration of your application for physical screening.

Leave it that way or reapply.

You have nothing to lose

The ball is in your court.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Gnostic(m): 10:18pm On May 26, 2017
Olowozain:

To be honest with you the passport is very important. It is an essential criteria of your application and it is expected to be embossed on your confirmation slip.

You have nothing to lose

Tnks for prompt response... but if i have to reapply, then its anoda mail i.d that i must use. ryt?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Olowozain: 10:29pm On May 26, 2017
Gnostic:

Tnks for prompt response... but if i have to reapply, then its anoda mail i.d that i must use. ryt?

One email account for one unique application number.

I hope this help
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Olowozain: 10:48pm On May 26, 2017
Insight on Technical itch

Investigation shows that technical itches are either cause by applicant hardware or software devices and Internet strength.

You are meant to resolved all form of technical issues or challenges, so no excuse for incomplete applications.

Step to resolve some challenges that has worked for so many people:

Use different device to resolve problems. Phones, tablets and PC

Used different browsers to resolve problems.

Ask your friends and family to help you use their devices. The different device and browser you used, the more your challenges resolved.

Make sure all your details are correctly filled before you locked your data.

Best of luck to everyone!
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Judgenot: 11:08pm On May 26, 2017
Unable to lock my data. Pls I need help
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by ezebrightike: 11:21pm On May 26, 2017
For those who r planning to re-apply, if u most do so then it has to be with another email. if two confirmation letter goes into one mail then that's automatic disqualification.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Lagusta(m): 11:41pm On May 26, 2017
DoctorNyash:
oh that's nice well let's see how it goes.

yes boss.....
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by komzy589(m): 12:55am On May 27, 2017
Good day all. Pls I want to know if getting to the dashboard showing "Print Confirmation Slip and Print Guarantors form" means one has completely applied.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by queenethbe(f): 1:42am On May 27, 2017
Onistephen1:

I have the same problem. I uploaded my passport only to discover it was not showing on the acknowledgement page after locking the data. pls is it like that for everyone and if not should i leave the application that way or i should reapply again.pls advice

how did u know...cos d page won't display again after locking
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 1:58am On May 27, 2017
komzy589:
Good day all. Pls I want to know if getting to the dashboard showing "Print Confirmation Slip and Print Guarantors form" means one has completely applied.
Yes! that shows your application has been submitted successfully.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by oolalekan1560(m): 3:13am On May 27, 2017
I have this problem with the secondary school being unable to save successfully, what can I do about it.....

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Esji80(m): 4:36am On May 27, 2017
oolalekan1560:
I have this problem with the secondary school being unable to save successfully, what can I do about it.....
Enter atleast 8 subjects including those you have E8,D7 and F9. Click save, it will work
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by greatestman(m): 5:24am On May 27, 2017
Can Nurses Apply? If yes show me the way.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Bigii(m): 5:57am On May 27, 2017
Gnostic:

Bros How did u resolve d passport issue? i'm in a fix here, with d same issue.
I used chrome browser and it open for me on the 3rd day of the reg. on the 2nd day of the reg it wasnt opening then i left it till the next day by then they have worked on the site. u can try UCweb browser and see.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by gabzelcot: 6:20am On May 27, 2017
i beg wen d form go clode
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by gabzelcot: 6:20am On May 27, 2017
i beg wen d form go close
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by domzy007(m): 7:02am On May 27, 2017
gabzelcot:
i beg wen d form go close
About 5 weeks from now!
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Bigii(m): 7:09am On May 27, 2017
As at when i applied, my course wasn't on the list which makes me to choose "OTHERS'', going through the list of courses now i discovered my course has been included. Hope it wont affect me in anyway.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by 4evavic: 7:25am On May 27, 2017
Gnostic:

Olowozain:

You have nothing to lose

Gnostic:

I have the issue bro, can my driver's license, national I.d card be a back up? cus reapplying again with the same biodata duo diff mails address when I ve already gotten my application I.d?

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (158) (Reply)

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.