Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 (647218 Views)

Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Recruitment For Entry-levels At Nigerian Immigration Service NIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 4:26am On Jun 26, 2017

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 4:27am On Jun 26, 2017

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by gift02: 7:25am On Jun 26, 2017
Pls dis my email I need d past questions and answer. hannabel024@hotmail.com
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 26, 2017
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Renos(m): 8:30am On Jun 26, 2017
donpata:

I have the same challenge too. It happens if u are entering 2 sittings
Mind is just one sitting, not two.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Renos(m): 8:35am On Jun 26, 2017
donpata:

Mind is just one sitting, not two.
neroitech:

Use a gmail account for registration
neroitech:

Use a gmail account for registration
Which means I has to re-register again... This time with a Gmail account because the first was a yahoo account.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 26, 2017
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by ultimategos(m): 10:28am On Jun 26, 2017
Pls someone shud kindly sent the past question to my mail

ultimatesog4real@gmail.com
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 26, 2017
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by abdulazeezib: 6:38pm On Jun 26, 2017
donpata:

Mine is two sittings. It is only displaying english and mathematics in the first sitting(though those are the two subjects I need in the first sitting, but the second sitting is complete. I try to save but it saying "unable to save record'

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by abdulazeezib: 6:52pm On Jun 26, 2017
abdulazeezib:

Mine is two sittings. It is only displaying english and mathematics in the first sitting(though those are the two subjects I need in the first sitting, but the second sitting is complete. I try to save but it saying "unable to save record'
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by donpata(m): 9:44pm On Jun 26, 2017
[quote author=abdulazeezib post=57860918][/quote]

I have the same problem.since the dead line is near, if the issue ain't resolved, I will I'll just select 1 sitting but use the 2nd result. for me, I had d7 in English at 1st sitting that's y I need the 2nd.

Its just naija and backwardness. there shld b contacts on the site that one can reach to address issues.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by jaylovesella(f): 7:35am On Jun 27, 2017
Are we supposed to fill the guarantors form now or after being shortlisted
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Jbuster: 8:13am On Jun 27, 2017
Good morning house, please is the Nigerian immigration registration still on, I will like to do it today, thanks.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 27, 2017
Yes its still on, apply before it closes on the 1st of july or so
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 27, 2017

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by kratoss(m): 2:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
neroitech:
1. Nigeria Immigration Service Past Questions and Answers
source: http://nyerhowoisuru..com.ng/2017/06/nigeria-immigration-service-past.html

2. Nigeria Immigration Service Screening Date and Examination Centers 2017
source: http://nyerhowoisuru..com.ng/2017/06/nigeria-immigration-service-screening.html

3. Nigeria Immigration Service vs Nigeria Police Force Ranks
source: http://nyerhowoisuru..com.ng/2017/06/military-vs-paramilitary-ranks-in.html

4. News about Nigeria Immigration Service
source: http://nyerhowoisuru..com/2017/06/only-1112-slots-are-available-for.html

For all Game of thrones Fans. Spoilers Alert!!!

5. 13 Game of Thrones theories to know before season 7 begins
source: http://nyerhowoisuru..com.ng/2017/06/13-game-of-thrones-theories-to-know.html

Stop spamming the thread we hav seen...

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 27, 2017

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by kratoss(m): 4:30pm On Jun 27, 2017
Itubo:

Dude chill, not everyone have seen it. People are still asking for past questions. The information is very useful!

nice one neroitech smiley

Are u giving past qstions or advertising a blog?? And by the way i know u ar managing two accnts, u ar dsame person posting d links...

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by kyinusa: 5:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
pls anybody with past questions ( k.yinusa512@gmail.com)
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Heromaniaa: 5:47pm On Jun 27, 2017
Whatsapp group. Join n request for past question. 250 people will send it to you. Send a whatsapp message only to 07034482877.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by febo15(m): 6:54am On Jun 28, 2017
Pls help me with Past Questions and answers, via datzen09@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 28, 2017
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by yusufhaji(m): 12:20pm On Jun 28, 2017
maximunimpact:
How to apply for Nigeria immigration service (NIS) recruitment 2017 – nisrecruitment.org.ng

General Information

This is to notify candidates and the General Public that www.nisrecruitment.org.ng is the official Nigerian Immigration Service URL that links to the Recruitment and Enlistment Portal. Any website or portal apart from this portal is considered a SCAM. Any candidate who visits any other website does it at his/her own RISK
THIS ONLINE APPLICATION IS FREE
Online Registration starts on ……
General Requirement for Recruitment

Applicant must be Nigerian by birth.
Applicants must be medically fit and present certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
Applicant must be of good character and must not have been convicted of a criminal offence and must not be a member of a secret society/cult.
Applicant must be free from financial embarrassment.
Applicant must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
Applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
Please Note:

Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted at recruitment centre shall not be acceptable after recruitment exercise.
A duly completed and signed guarantor’s section of the application form to be presented for screening, which is to be signed by officers not below the rank of Chief superintendent of Immigration (CSI) or its equivalents in the sister organization.
AVAILABLE POSITIONS

SUPERINTENDENT CADRE

Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI ”)

Applicant must possess a minimum of first degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
NYSC discharged certificate
Applicants must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
Apply here
INSPECTORATE CADRE

Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) & Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII)

Applicants for Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) must possess a minimum of Higher National Diploma (HND) from a recognized institution.
Applicants for Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
NYSC certificate is compulsory for senior Inspector of Immigration (SII)
Applicants for Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII) must possess a minimum of NCE/OND from a recognized institution.
Applicants fo Assistant Inspector of Immigration(AII) must be between the ages of 18-26 years.
Apply here
ASSISTANT CADRE

Immigration Assistant III (IA ”’)

Applicant must be a holder of SSCE,NECO, GCE O/Level with minimum of four(4) credit in not more than 2 sittings, which should include English and Maths.
Applicants must be between the ages of 18-25 years.
APPLY HERE

SUPERINTENDENT CADRE

Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI ”)

Applicant must possess a minimum of first degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
NYSC discharged certificate
Applicants must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
APPLY HERE

INSPECTORATE CADRE

Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) & Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII)

Applicants for Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) must possess a minimum of Higher National Diploma (HND) from a recognized institution.
Applicants for Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
NYSC certificate is compulsory for senior Inspector of Immigration (SII)
Applicants for Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII) must possess a minimum of NCE/OND from a recognized institution.
Applicants fo Assistant Inspector of Immigration(AII) must be between the ages of 18-26 years.
APPLY HERE

http://nisrecruitment.org.ng/

http://www.financialwatchngr.com/2017/05/22/apply-nigeria-immigration-service-recruitment-2017-nisrecruitment-org-ng/

Mynd44, Lalasticlala
ok
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by fabem(m): 3:57pm On Jun 28, 2017
Hi guys,

In some days time, the NIS online recruitment will come to an end.

Are you still having issues when you are applying and it is giving you a lot of headache?

Some applicants are still having issues like;
1. From filling of O'level results
2. Locking of data and the rest

When filling those forms sometimes network of your location and the computer you are using to apply also might cause issues if they are not OK. So, make sure you make use of updated browsers with fast network.

The application is not up to an hour to start and finish the whole thing, you just have to follow each stage one after the other.

Some Nairalanders have been calling me since the beginning of the NIS online recruitment, and I put them through when applying stages by stages and I also helped some applicants filled their applications and got their confirmation slip and guarantor form less than an hour without even seeing each other before. Is not a magic and they paid me after seeing what I did for them. Many applicants including Nairalanders that I helped can testify to it as well.

I can help you too if you probably want to apply. I will do everything for you, and then you can pay me after seeing the confirmation. All I need is all your details sent to my whatsapp and I will take it up from there. There is a discount for nairalanders.

Those filling it themselves can also get in touch with me for any issues they are facing when applying. I will help them in my own capacity.

You can call/whatsapp me on 08029359634
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by ajeleseujn(m): 5:25pm On Jun 28, 2017
jaylovesella:
Are we supposed to fill the guarantors form now or after being shortlisted

After being shortlisted

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by yusufhaji(m): 6:18pm On Jun 28, 2017
ajeleseujn:

After being shortlisted
so also its not bad if u feel it now
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by donpata(m): 11:24pm On Jun 28, 2017
fabem:
Hi guys,

In some days time, the NIS online recruitment will come to an end.

Are you still having issues when you are applying and it is giving you a lot of headache?

Some applicants are still having issues like;
1. From filling of O'level results
2. Locking of data and the rest

When filling those forms sometimes network of your location and the computer you are using to apply also might cause issues if they are not OK. So, make sure you make use of updated browsers with fast network.

The application is not up to an hour to start and finish the whole thing, you just have to follow each stage one after the other.

Some Nairalanders have been calling me since the beginning of the NIS online recruitment, and I put them through when applying stages by stages and I also helped some applicants filled their applications and got their confirmation slip and guarantor form less than an hour without even seeing each other before. Is not a magic and they paid me after seeing what I did for them. Many applicants including Nairalanders that I helped can testify to it as well.

I can help you too if you probably want to apply. I will do everything for you, and then you can pay me after seeing the confirmation. All I need is all your details sent to my whatsapp and I will take it up from there. There is a discount for nairalanders.

Those filling it themselves can also get in touch with me for any issues they are facing when applying. I will help them in my own capacity.

You can call/whatsapp me on 08029359634
Thank you.

there's nothing u can do abt the o level result. There's a problem with the code and u can't do Nada. just wanna cash on the gullible.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Ifecoded(m): 11:40pm On Jun 28, 2017
Is there anything I can do abt the O'level result page, I wanna use 2sittings and its bringing just 2 subjects(maths and eng) from the 1st sitting and all nine subjects from the second sittings, that's the only issue am having with it now, and it's closing by july 3rd. The cafe I did it, I was told it's from there site and many pple are having same issue.
Will appreciate ur contributions.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by fabem(m): 12:00am On Jun 29, 2017
donpata:

there's nothing u can do abt the o level result. There's a problem with the code and u can't do Nada. just wanna cash on the gullible.

How many applicants have you ask in which i collected money from them without doing what they want? Not a must to comment when you don't have fact. Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (158) (Reply)

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.