Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,711 members, 7,805,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 (647119 Views)

Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Recruitment For Entry-levels At Nigerian Immigration Service NIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Samson1104(m): 7:25am On May 23, 2017
I can't find Civic Education in the Waec courses
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by EMriss(m): 7:30am On May 23, 2017
Ya same here
Dammyoni18:
My application confirmation slip is showing my surname and first name twice, instead of my surname, first name and other name. Anyone wt the same problem?

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by EMriss(m): 7:33am On May 23, 2017
U will get d job dis time
greggng:
this is the third time i am applying for this job. nearly died at the stadium . this country is a shame. lemme withdraw my application cos this is another waste of time
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by EMriss(m): 7:35am On May 23, 2017
Giv any chief to sign for u or go down to ur school or villa
ABM17:
After downloading guarantors form, I started doubting if one of my guarantors is up to level 12. Anyone who knows the way out?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by EMriss(m): 7:37am On May 23, 2017
Yes i think
orshaw:
Please is the guarantors form different from the referee's form... And can someone use a different referee from the one uploaded online? Also, must the referee be a level 12 and above officer?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by aeeshaar: 7:51am On May 23, 2017
Dammyoni18:
My application confirmation slip is showing my surname and first name twice, instead of my surname, first name and other name. Anyone wt the same problem?
same as mine
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by zanebaddo(m): 8:00am On May 23, 2017
I cant find the verification link in my mail box... any body with similar experience?? .
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Bakerdav: 8:04am On May 23, 2017
zanebaddo:
I cant find the verification link in my mail box... any body with similar experience?? .
used Gmail,it all you pple using Yahoo nt getting verfication link
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by mohsaaf: 8:11am On May 23, 2017
I have HND and PGD, please which of the cadre should I apply for?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by supertonex(m): 8:13am On May 23, 2017
zanebaddo:

I got mine in the midnight. I started reg yesterday evening so I'll suggest you chill for at least 12 to 24 hours.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by samobaba4u(m): 8:14am On May 23, 2017
pls for those of u that have applied successfully, did u upload any document? if yes, what format is required? thanks
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by djlawex02(m): 8:19am On May 23, 2017
Please Are We Going To Upload Any Document Apart From The Passport Photography?

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Qesta: 8:33am On May 23, 2017
[quote author=djlawex02 post=56788248]Please Are We Going To Upload Any Document Apart From The Passport Photography?[/quote

Only passport

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Ketmoore(m): 8:45am On May 23, 2017
I have done my reg successfully...

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by WilliamsNedd: 8:52am On May 23, 2017
Ketmoore:

Good morning Bruv. How did you upload your passport? Did you have an already made digital passport beforehand in your mail?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Ketmoore(m): 9:00am On May 23, 2017
I already have it on ma phone....
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Mitocyan: 9:01am On May 23, 2017
Handsomebb:
I couldn't upload my passport so I continued with the reg hope it's not a problem? Anyone with same issue?

Same here man. I really hope it doesn't lead to any issue.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by roqrules04(m): 9:36am On May 23, 2017
Ketmoore:

Your other names was repeated twice
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by dynb: 9:43am On May 23, 2017
Unable to lock data... Saying data cannot be saved

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by aadoiza: 10:02am On May 23, 2017
Getting invalid username or password. Help oooo...
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by goddyAir: 10:15am On May 23, 2017
nis not sendin verification 2my email anybody xperiencin dis also?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Bigii(m): 10:25am On May 23, 2017
roqrules04:

Your other names was repeated twice
Same here with me, He is not alone. I thought the error comes from me but later discovered its general issue with the site as at when i registered. My other first name was repeated to replaced the middle name i filled (other names duplicated)
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by opylog(m): 10:26am On May 23, 2017
pls for those that have gone tru d reg before or is done with d current application, must the referee names during application process b the same as the one that will be in d guarantor's form? pls i nid answers and opinion.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by kratoss(m): 10:33am On May 23, 2017
opylog:
pls for those that have gone tru d reg before or is done with d current application, must the referee names during application process b the same as the one that will be in d guarantor's form? pls i nid answers and opinion.

They don't have to be thesame... The refrees you will give on the registration portal are just the normal refrees you have on your cv........ While the downloaded form are special set of refrees as you can see the ranks they should fall into is clearly written... . thats why on the portal they ask for your relationship with the given refree,as for the form you might not have any relationship with the refree

5 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by opylog(m): 10:43am On May 23, 2017
thanks man. rili appreciate.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Esji80(m): 10:44am On May 23, 2017
What if someone uses two names firstname and surname ? Is the MIDDLE NAME compulsory?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by prettymaxy(f): 10:49am On May 23, 2017
my waec is sitting and it is refusing to save d page, now my secondary school page is not showing again
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Heromaniaa: 10:58am On May 23, 2017
You're smart.
kratoss:

They don't have to be thesame... The refrees you will give on the registration portal are just the normal refrees you have on your cv........ While the downloaded form are special set of refrees as you can see the ranks they should fall into is clearly written... . thats why on the portal they ask for your relationship with the given refree,as for the form you might not have any relationship with the refree

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Franchise21(m): 11:17am On May 23, 2017
zanebaddo:
Check ur spam box
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Adet5(m): 11:25am On May 23, 2017
I uploaded my passport but it keep showing black color, i thought it will display before i finally lock my data but thesame is the case after i lock my data. Anybody with the same issue?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by TheGoz(m): 12:25pm On May 23, 2017
The issue with us is that we too sabi for this Nigeria...I have applied,printed refree and ID reg slip. I confirmed from HQ before I applied..anyway if you won't apply, shey you will celebrate with me when I get the Job??.. grin cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (158) (Reply)

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.