Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 (647198 Views)

Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Recruitment For Entry-levels At Nigerian Immigration Service NIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by BChiron: 12:25pm On Aug 17, 2017
Anusiemgood:

my dear,this is not necessary now. what if after gathering all this knowledge about nis,after which you are not even shortlisted.. of what important will it be for you then?
True. But u should also consider the fact that maybe.. just maybe he's been assured of the appointment..
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Anusiemgood(m): 1:17pm On Aug 17, 2017
BChiron:
True. But u should also consider the fact that maybe.. just maybe he's been assured of the appointment..
You said the truth,maybe she got one powerful Gods father..
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Rosarie(f): 2:03pm On Aug 17, 2017
Anusiemgood:

my dear,this is not necessary now. what if after gathering all this knowledge about nis,after which you are not even shortlisted.. of what important will it be for you then?
lol.not for me.nd we are entitled to ask any question long As it is long it is related to nis.everyone Has a reason why they ask a question.If u 're not sure.some
Ppersons here are already arranging their time towards d camp.stop asking of list.when it is time it will come out.people are entitled to ask anything bothering them about nis.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 17, 2017
Anusiemgood:

choi!!!
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 17, 2017
Anusiemgood:

You said the truth,maybe she got one powerful Gods father..
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by BChiron: 3:35pm On Aug 17, 2017
I know some people here are Gona lash out at this question but still I gotta ask. I know that conpas08 salary is consolidated with other allowances, what about housing allowance, is it also consolidated or payed in bulk separately every year.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by omochelsea004(m): 3:37pm On Aug 17, 2017
BChiron:
are you sure of the durations? I read somewhere that they have reduced ASI 2 to 3months.
ASI2, SII 6 Months
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by BChiron: 3:58pm On Aug 17, 2017
omochelsea004:
u thought or u know? ASI2 is 9 months in total, 3 months induction training at state command & 6 months in training school, ASI2 is senior cadre
Just the answer I didn't Wana c.. Nigeria army does their training for 9months, I thought NIS will be less considering the fact it is paramilitary.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by merit1988(f): 4:08pm On Aug 17, 2017
TRUEPATRIOTLOVE:
The list might take a longer period to come true.

But relax, smile and hold on cuz the sky is blue

My Igbo brothers are striving for self-determination

Yet, they are hustling to be enlisted in immigration

Nigeian youths are very desperate in life

It is hard to earn money and settle with a wife

I feel for our youths, my heart beats for them always

The youths want to be above not below or sideways

The juice ought to be juicy, you can ask Orangedream

The waters ought to be seas, oceans and not stream

A time will come when we gonna be very great

Our attire would radiate i like that of merit1988

We have a dream and it is already the right time

We will be great, that is why i write in rhymes.
#TRUEPATRIOTLOVE.

ewwww. Thanks bros kiss

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Rosarie(f): 4:26pm On Aug 17, 2017
omochelsea004:
u thought or u know? ASI2 is 9 months in total, 3 months induction training at state command & 6 months in training school, ASI2 is senior cadre
I thought o.cos I saw someone else said 3 months.thank u so much
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 17, 2017
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 17, 2017
merit1988:
ewwww. Thanks bros kiss

you are welcome dear
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Rosarie(f): 4:48pm On Aug 17, 2017
TRUEPATRIOTLOVE:

you are welcome dear
for ur mind grin
TRUEPATRIOTLOVE:

you are welcome dear
for ur mind
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 17, 2017
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 17, 2017
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 17, 2017
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 17, 2017
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 17, 2017
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Generaloluseye: 5:48pm On Aug 17, 2017
BChiron:
I know some people here are Gona lash out at this question but still I gotta ask. I know that conpas08 salary is consolidated with other allowances, what about housing allowance, is it also consolidated or payed in bulk separately every year.
I have asked this ? Before too. I think they pay it indifferently based on what I saw in the 2007 version of the compass. Onlr housing allowance is not consolidated
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by techiegr8: 5:50pm On Aug 17, 2017
*Nigerian Immigration (NIS) Recruitment: Hope not Another Scam?*

Are you an applicant in the Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) current recruitment exercise? Have you noticed nothing is being announced regards the screening exercise or test? Do you notice the stand still-as if nothing will happen again? Here is an update you must read to the end.

This year NIS recruitment exercise came as a relief to the mess caused by the scam reported in the last recruitment exercise. However, the atmosphere we current have is not as promising as had wanted it. Hope this excitement the present administration has brought will not be dwindled with latest report of scams in the spotted among the Nigerian Immigration top officials?

You must have noticed that the NIS official recruitment website has been closed down for awhile, in fact, since the application closing date. Are we safe this time?

Premium Times Newspaper just reported that, Top Nigerian Immigration Service officials arrested. The arrest is in direct connection with “suspected recruitment fraudsters and senior officers in the service involved in job racketeering.

Read the full news through the link below http://followtechie..com.ng/2017/08/nigerian-immigration-nis-recruitment.html?m=1

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (158) (Reply)

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.