Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 (647209 Views)

Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Recruitment For Entry-levels At Nigerian Immigration Service NIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by BChiron: 6:14pm On Aug 22, 2017
MrKong:
I've got some fantastic news people,

Hold still

Wait for it

List will be out by Friday
source please..
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by MrKong: 7:27pm On Aug 22, 2017
BChiron:
source please..
Source abi sauce? undecided

I am the source of this information to you, take it that way...if you are asking me for the source of my own information, then you are sticking your nose in where it does not belong and it may end up bloody sad
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by BChiron: 8:09pm On Aug 22, 2017
MrKong:

I am the source of this information to you, take it that way...if you are asking me for the source of my own information, then you are sticking your nose in where it does not belong and it may end up bloody sad
Chill bro... Anyone can decide and write anything here just to get people's attention. I just wanted to be sure ur info is authentic. And since u sound so sure... Am good.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by teawhy85(m): 1:22am On Aug 23, 2017
MrKong:

Ki la ti so MrKong??
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 3:37am On Aug 23, 2017
MrKong:

An NIS applicant is now a source for NIS information. Interesting!!!.
This thread is now officially opened for comedy series. And you have just directed and produced episode one successfully.
Kudos to you brother. You now have an invention of your own!!!.

3 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by merit1988(f): 6:19am On Aug 23, 2017
Isn't it possible to ignore some write ups from the list gang people? As for me,I'm cool with their display of stupidity...... Just read and pass cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by richardoz(m): 12:17pm On Aug 23, 2017
Some people will never disappoint us at the shameless display of their fooleries! Turning an important thread to something else!

4 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by sleuthhound: 3:07pm On Aug 23, 2017
richardoz:
Some people will never disappoint us at the shameless display of their fooleries! Turning an important thread to something else!
lmao, na joblessness cos am. U dey mind dem, jst ignore
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by emmieachichi: 3:38pm On Aug 23, 2017
to mrkong..........as charly boy would say 'our mumu don do'...... grin cheesy winkno worry wen list show we go all know.
to merit1988 officially u are lady khalesi and orangedream is john snow...together we will destroy all dis list is out wildlings...dey are the lannisters of dis group....lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by merit1988(f): 4:12pm On Aug 23, 2017
emmieachichi:
to mrkong..........as charly boy would say 'our mumu don do'...... grin cheesy winkno worry wen list show we go all know.
to merit1988 officially u are lady khalesi and orangedream is john snow...together we will destroy all dis list is out wildlings...dey are the lannisters of dis group....lol
cool
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by MrKong: 4:37pm On Aug 23, 2017
emmieachichi:
You misrepresent me...I'm the Night King and I've got a hundred thousand army of undead and a ice breathing dragon, and I don't joke about stuffs(I say what I mean and mean what I say)...so run brother run!

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by BChiron: 5:00pm On Aug 23, 2017
MrKong:

You misrepresent me...I'm the Night King and I've got a hundred thousand army of undead and a ice breathing dragon, and I don't joke about stuffs(I say what I mean and mean what I say)...so run brother run!
Lol.. this Mrkong.. I think u have being watching too much movies lately... Still sure of ur Friday? Or it's just part of ur script..
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by emmieachichi: 5:05pm On Aug 23, 2017
hehehehe at mrkong na u d make dis thread lively so o while hurting others with ur list rumor better run for cover o
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by MrKong: 5:07pm On Aug 23, 2017
BChiron:
Lol.. this Mrkong.. I think u have being watching too much movies lately... Still sure of ur Friday? Or it's just part of ur script..
Nothing is 100% certain in life, and you shouldn't expect it to be...however, bar any major event tomorrow...I have it in good information that the list will/should be out

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 23, 2017
MrKong:

Nothing is 100% certain in life, and you shouldn't expect it to be...however, bar any major event tomorrow...I have it in good information that the list will/should be out
undecided
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by BChiron: 5:36pm On Aug 23, 2017
MrKong:

That's just wat I needed to hear... More assurance that it's legit. Dont get me wrong, I am happy u shared such info here.. Thanks once again..

4 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by somito121(m): 11:33pm On Aug 23, 2017
I don't just know, you guys can kill someone with so much laughter.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by lastjudge: 8:55am On Aug 24, 2017
Reason y immigration hav not shortlisted
Press release. Nigeria officers and men sue Nigeria Immigration Service
https://www.nairaland.com/4007401/press-release-582-officers-men

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Surulady: 9:31am On Aug 24, 2017
House pls my own question is the guarantor's form when and where are we to submit it because I don't jst understand please make una no abuse me oo na wetin I no know i ask lipsrsealed
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by yemiprogress(m): 9:37am On Aug 24, 2017
Surulady:
House pls my own question is the guarantor's form when and where are we to submit it because I don't jst understand please make una no abuse me oo na wetin I no know i ask lipsrsealed

No one knows. Just keep it, you will be informed of how to go about it once you are shortlisted.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by BChiron: 9:51am On Aug 24, 2017
lastjudge:
Reason y immigration hav not shortlisted
Press release. Nigeria officers and men sue Nigeria Immigration Service
https://www.nairaland.com/4007401/press-release-582-officers-men
Taking the government to Court on issue of employment... Lol.. This people are still learners fa as far as Nigeria government is concern.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Surulady: 10:06am On Aug 24, 2017
yemiprogress:

No one knows. Just keep it, you will be informed of how to go about it once you are shortlisted.
okay thank u sir
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by dadson2009(m): 11:29am On Aug 24, 2017
Please house, hw will I know if I have been shortlisted for the screening exercise? Please help me, I just fill the form online, and since then, I never hear anything. Please. Thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by goodguy4sure(m): 4:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
dadson2009:
Please house, hw will I know if I have been shortlisted for the screening exercise? Please help me, I just fill the form online, and since then, I never hear anything. Please. Thanks
you will get a mail

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by goodguy4sure(m): 4:14pm On Aug 24, 2017
Hello Great People....
Information reaching my two ears now is that, the memo seeking to begin the screening for the already selected applicants for NIS 2017 is still waiting approval from the ministry of interior who inturn have sent it to Mr President through the NSA...
lets remain Hopeful ...as emails will soon start dropping for the pre-Screening Test at different Location...
[b]
[/b]

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by goodguy4sure(m): 4:15pm On Aug 24, 2017
Hello Great People....
Information reaching my two ears now is that, the memo seeking to begin the screening for the already selected applicants for NIS 2017 is still waiting approval from the ministry of interior who inturn have sent it to Mr President through the NSA...
lets remain Hopeful ...as emails will soon start dropping for the pre-Screening Test at different Location...[b][/b]

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by goodguy4sure(m): 4:15pm On Aug 24, 2017
Hello Great People....
lets remain Hopeful ...as emails will soon start dropping for the pre-Screening Test at different Location...[b][/b]

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by BChiron: 9:19pm On Aug 24, 2017
goodguy4sure:
Hello Great People....
it's a progress... Thanks for the info.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by FixNaija(m): 10:23pm On Aug 24, 2017
BChiron:
Taking the government to Court on issue of employment... Lol.. This people are still learners fa as far as Nigeria government is concern.
Shut the Bleep up and concentrate on your problem

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by BChiron: 10:56pm On Aug 24, 2017
FixNaija:

Shut the Bleep up and concentrate on your problem
You know am demn ryt... That's why you are so angry..
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by lastjudge: 2:30pm On Aug 25, 2017
BChiron:
You know am demn ryt... That's why you are so angry..
Oga you ar not ryt.. . Court is the only way to get back what the government has falsely taken 4rm you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 25, 2017
[s]
MrKong:

[/s]goat

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (158) (Reply)

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.