Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,436 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 (646889 Views)

Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Recruitment For Entry-levels At Nigerian Immigration Service NIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by MekoCSL6: 4:05pm On May 23, 2017
Hello guys..... Will the forms to be filled by the Refrees be sent to my mail for printing? I beg ooo, make na respond ASAP!
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Abokii8(m): 4:14pm On May 23, 2017
gwales:
what can I put in discharge number?
I put the certificate number, not the State code and call up
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by igwe44(m): 4:15pm On May 23, 2017
Please my secondary form is unable to save,please help a brother
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by gwales: 4:15pm On May 23, 2017
Abokii8:
Ok, tanx
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by MekoCSL6: 4:15pm On May 23, 2017
MekoCSL6:
Hello guys..... Will the forms to be filled by the Refrees be sent to my mail for printing? I beg ooo, make na respond ASAP!
I beg ooo, make una respond ooo
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Next2Bezee(m): 4:19pm On May 23, 2017
CaptainKool15:

Use gmail, and make sure you click on resend verification link.

I already did last night and still nothing as at the time of replying you.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Ogborokiri(m): 4:27pm On May 23, 2017
can I continue without passport
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by twosquare(m): 4:28pm On May 23, 2017
Next2Bezee:

I already did last night and still nothing as at the time of replying you.
check your spam folder.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by kratoss(m): 4:29pm On May 23, 2017
Seems they have corrected the first name appearing twice error..
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by kaja(m): 4:46pm On May 23, 2017
Been trying since yesterday to lock my account after filling all forms and i keep on getting *Record Cannot be Saved* What do i do?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Sidney1990: 4:58pm On May 23, 2017
Still having issues with the verification link since last night. I have used 2 Gmail yet link not received, used 2 yahoomail yet verification link not delivered to my mail. I don't know what else to do. Who else is experiencing same? what do you suggest i/we do next. I really wanna register. Nairalanders please help a brother. Thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Godfidence: 5:00pm On May 23, 2017
Sidney1990:
Still having issues with the verification link since last night. I have used 2 Gmail yet link not received, used 2 yahoomail yet verification link not delivered to my mail. I don't know what else to do. Who else is experiencing same? what do you suggest i/we do next. I really wanna register. Nairalanders please help a brother. Thanks
I just opened another gmail and link was sent almost immediately....it's mostly in the spam folder, try again

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by talkportal: 5:06pm On May 23, 2017
please guys does NYSC counts as work experience?.... as regards the second part of the registration.
please urgent reply.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by orlahtohbadt(m): 5:08pm On May 23, 2017
Anybody waiting for activation link should check their "SPAM" folder... Its worrying that people keep complaining of not getting the link when actually they are not doing the right thing
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Godfidence: 5:16pm On May 23, 2017
orlahtohbadt:
Anybody waiting for activation link should check their "SPAM" folder... Its worrying that people keep complaining of not getting the link when actually they are not doing the right thing
Please after inputing my olevel results, it gave me a response of record saved successfully then afterwards I checked the place again couldn't find my inputs
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by remymartyn: 5:16pm On May 23, 2017
I dint reduce my height intentionally hence why I put erroneously in my statement
kratoss:

Its minimum of 1.65 not maximum... Even if u reach electric pole in height u are within specification..... U jst reduced ur height for notin...
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Next2Bezee(m): 5:20pm On May 23, 2017
twosquare:
check your spam folder.

It was right there, na wa 4 me ooo. Thanks a lot!! grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Next2Bezee(m): 5:33pm On May 23, 2017
mancheeutd:
IF YOU CANT UPLOAD YOUR PASSPORT JUST LOGOUT AND LOG IN AGAIN THRU THE LINK SENT TO YOUR MAIL THEN UPLOAD PASSPORT IT WILL WORK

I have tried logging out multiple times and logging back in through the verification link sent to my gmail, but the upload passport photograph button is responding aka it still isn't letting me upload.

Update: For those having issues with uploading passport, refresh the biodata page multiple times after logging in. That was what fixed this issue for me and allowed me to upload my passport.

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by omobabaonibaba(m): 5:39pm On May 23, 2017
Abokii8:

hello bro, I put the state code and it has been submitted

do u have any idea of what I can do pls?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Yetayo(f): 5:41pm On May 23, 2017
Freemancharles9:

Leave that account Bro, create a new gmail account and start registration afresh... Same thing applicable to those having passport uploading issues and so on...

Thank me later...
Jah Bless your Hustle...

please o, there is nothing to input in the grade section (for the position of superintendent). after locking in my data,the position I applied for also not showing on my printout.

can I reapply using another gmail account? m scared of disqualification

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by marvdon200(m): 5:44pm On May 23, 2017
hello friends when will registration end and when will screening commence
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by bunmiann: 5:53pm On May 23, 2017
MekoCSL6:

I beg ooo, make una respond ooo
no.....after locking your data you'll see another page which shows your dash board
Two print out form comes with it
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Freemancharles9(m): 5:54pm On May 23, 2017
Yetayo:

please o, there is nothing to input in the grade section (for the position of superintendent). after locking in my data,the position I applied for also not showing on my printout.

can I reapply using another gmail account? m scared of disqualification

if u got confirmation slip, don't apply again to avoid disqualification...

If u didn't get u can apply with another gmail account...
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Lexxyla: 5:56pm On May 23, 2017
Pls, how do i go about this 'Record cannot be saved' issue when i want to lock my data. I have been on this issue since morning.

Somebody should pls help a fellow nairalander.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by IhfazConsult: 6:12pm On May 23, 2017
igwe44:
Please my secondary form is unable to save,please help a brother
Same here, unable to save record since yesterday. Kindly help fellas
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by omobabaonibaba(m): 6:16pm On May 23, 2017
please house help a brother. when I was confirming my weight, the cafe guy input my state code instead of the real nysc number at the top

I didn't notice until after submission

what do u think I can do or my chances??
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by piax(m): 6:18pm On May 23, 2017
When and how should the guarantors form be submitted?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by igwe44(m): 6:20pm On May 23, 2017
Everything is saving except secondary school,I have not click luck it
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by merit1988(f): 6:22pm On May 23, 2017
This secondary section is just annoying. I give up
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by mstemmy(f): 6:23pm On May 23, 2017
i have applied and locked my profile, was shown my dash board, i have my confirmation slip to print out and refrees form,....i read somewhere here on Nairaland about gurantors form, which one is that one, cos i didnt come across gurantors form or is it same as refrees form... please answer

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by igwe44(m): 6:26pm On May 23, 2017
I can't fill anything in grade section and secondary form,am I the only one experiencing such,please help a brother

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by IhfazConsult: 6:53pm On May 23, 2017
igwe44:
I can't fill anything in grade section and secondary form,am I the only one experiencing such,please help a brother
I can input but it's not just saving, couldn't proceed. Way forward fellas

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (158) (Reply)

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.