Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 (647217 Views)

Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Recruitment For Entry-levels At Nigerian Immigration Service NIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by geodemainguy(m): 10:52am On Aug 28, 2017
I read through some of the comments here, and I felt so astounded with the way some of us reason. At this stage now, very good many of us will be shortlisted. Both those with connection and those without. Though it's automatic shortlist for those with connection, but then, greater number will still come from those qualified for various positions. At this stage, one should ensure he is qualified for the position he/she applied for, results, age bracket, correct documents upload, and no error made during registration. If you are sure of this, then you have 80% chance of being invited for the next stage which is CBT test.

After CBT assessment, those with connection are usually taken along with those on merit. At this stage, focus on scoring high, greater percentage are still there for merits, just that the grading may be high in other to reduce candidates. Even in the university days, if you study hard, you can still make your A's alongside with those that sort. Let us remove the fear of not being connected and prepare first. Ask God for wisdom, and every other thing shall be added unto you.

Good luck.

18 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Ohcanada(m): 12:05pm On Aug 28, 2017
I have this hunch that the list will appear on the first week of September.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by MrKong: 12:57pm On Aug 28, 2017
OrangeDream:
After him, many more false prophets will still emerge here. You have absolutely zero idea on the power of joblessness.
We are talking about guys with over 7years experience in unemployment.
youdontknowme:

You're minding that one. Some people would come and post rubbish here after smoking weed
You my friends are born id!ots and you have no idea

You think I just come here and talk what I don't know?...to what purpose?... thou I've got people who are in the know. So when I brought you info, it's just out of the goodness of my heart...obviously something delayed the release of the list, I donno and I can't tell. But insulting my person just shows your level of ignorance and stupidity. Those who know me here, would vouch for info I've provided on and off nairaland. Anyway, that's that.

Good luck in your quest in NIS!
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 28, 2017
MrKong:

You think I just come here and talk what I don't know?...to what purpose?... thou I've got people who are in the know. So when I brought you info, it's just out of the goodness of my heart...obviously something delayed the release of the list, I donno and I can't tell. But insulting my person just shows your level of ignorance and stupidity. Those who know me here, would vouch for info I've provided on and off nairaland. Anyway, that's that.

Oh dear!!! This is another bitter human.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Anusiemgood(m): 1:45pm On Aug 28, 2017
You guys are noise makers..

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by crowntoro(f): 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2017
Guys, please has the test been done
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by merit1988(f): 2:52pm On Aug 28, 2017
MrKong,OrangeDream,youdontknowme.....you guys just made my afternoon full of laughter with ur comments grin cheesy....my own is that b4 this thread gets to 100,the list will be out.....our speculations don do

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by FixNaija(m): 3:03pm On Aug 28, 2017
@minofinteriorng just acknowledged the receipt of the law suit by #Nis2000delisted582.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by lebete3000: 10:03pm On Aug 28, 2017
OrangeDream:
Let me tell you the rules to this game.
1. People who have potentials and power to help you can NEVER ask for a kobo from you. Infact, bring that up to them and you can kiss your application goodbye because they will feel insulted by that.
2. I can confidently tell you from my deduction on your post that, the said person can only get you past stage 1 which is.. screening for exams. That's his limit.
3. Engage your contact personally. Know who they are and what they carry in this country and plead with them.
4. ASI is at maximum 7per state. Do you really think you can just jump from nowhere and be on that list like what you see on cartoon network?. Ponder!!!. I'm a REALIST!!!.

As a Medical Doctor, what are my chances?

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Lagusta(m): 11:30pm On Aug 28, 2017
lebete3000:

I am actually interested in this....... smiley smiley wink
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Reader1988: 3:58am On Aug 29, 2017
Be calm. If u are applying for d first tym pls b positive. Get ready to accept success or failure in this recruitment. In this recent NAF Dssc final list. Some names didn't appear in the one week interview held in Jos but they made the final list. Let's pray as connection and corruption are at their highest order

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Reader1988: 3:59am On Aug 29, 2017
lebete3000:

Please kindly add my no to the whatsapp group. 07034533961.
Airforce don dull boys. May God help me in this. Can't even remember where I left.
Everybody be chill. I can authoritatively tell u that
recruitment in Nigeria is aligned with irregularities. In
Adamawa State, Umar Jibrilla Yauba with application ID
DSSC201707998 was not in Jos and his name and
number was not among the 50 people selected for
interview in Jo's but his name appeared in the final list.
He is related to Adamawa State Governor. Governor Umar
Bindow Jibrilla.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Missosinlu: 6:22am On Aug 29, 2017
[quote author=Reader1988 post=59920882]
Bindow Jibrilla.[/quote
Lmao � authoritatively?? Yall should calm down o
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Generaloluseye: 6:23am On Aug 29, 2017
lebete3000:

I think civil defence will be better for u cos u will be placed on level 10 or 12
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by lebete3000: 7:44am On Aug 29, 2017
Generaloluseye:

I think civil defence will be better for u cos u will be placed on level 10 or 12

So you mean nothing for me in Immigration but should go for NSCDC?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by lebete3000: 7:46am On Aug 29, 2017
Reader1988:

Bindow Jibrilla.

Anything fem like make dem do. I sha know I can't be frustrated in this life. I go make am by God's grace.

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by lebete3000: 7:49am On Aug 29, 2017
Reader1988:
Be calm. If u are applying for d first tym pls b positive. Get ready to accept success or failure in this recruitment. In this recent NAF Dssc final list. Some names didn't appear in the one week interview held in Jos but they made the final list. Let's pray as connection and corruption are at their highest order

I'll be clocking 30 this Thursday.
Airforce has just lost a passionate officer. Their luck.
I've got lots of options as a Medic so I'm not in the least bothered at all.
The only thing bothering me is how to make the right decision with the myriads of choices I've got.

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Generaloluseye: 8:47am On Aug 29, 2017
lebete3000:

So you mean nothing for me in Immigration but should go for NSCDC?
As in u have advantage their in terms of ranking
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by lebete3000: 8:54am On Aug 29, 2017
Generaloluseye:

As in u have advantage their in terms of ranking

Have you seen doctors recruited into NSCDC? abeg lemme just start with Immigration I'm familiar with.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by BChiron: 9:01am On Aug 29, 2017
lebete3000:

Have you seen doctors recruited into NSCDC? abeg lemme just start with Immigration I'm familiar with.
Plus I think even interms of pay immigration pays more. grin grin
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Gift10: 3:53pm On Aug 29, 2017
Diz recruitment exercise is taking way too long.. We deserve to be in the know.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by BChiron: 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2017
With the little info available... I think the board should draw conclusions next week or after...
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by shar10ckq: 5:58pm On Aug 29, 2017
MrKong:

Chei grin shocked grin
I think this guy is among those that have over 7years experience in unemploymen tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by BChiron: 4:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
It's getting dull here fa... Ok, if no one has any news, then let's lift our spirit by discussing how rewarding we think it is working with NIS..

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by BChiron: 4:11pm On Aug 30, 2017
Extortion: Nigeria Immigration bans cash payments at passport offices

The Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) has banned cash payments for passport processing as part of efforts to eliminate corruption at all passport offices nationwide.‎

NIS spokesperson, Sunday James, disclosed this in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Monday in Abuja.

He‎ said the Comptroller General of the NIS, Muhammad Babandede, had directed that henceforth all payments for passport processing must be done online and through designated banks‎.‎

He said the NIS boss had, in a circular, directed‎ all passport control officers not to allow cash payments in any of the passport premises.

“All payments in respect to passport processing are to be done by applicants through banks to generate application ID and reference number on the NIS portal and not through an individual or touts,” Mr. James said.

This followed reports by PREMIUM TIMES exposing entrenched corruption at passport offices, where Immigration officials connive with touts to rip off applicants.

According to him, the NIS CG has also ordered an‎ investigation into allegations of passport racketeering at some passport offices in Lagos with a view to sanitising the system.‎

Mr. James therefore urged passport applicants to ensure that all categories of Nigerian passports fees were done online.

‎“Passport applicants are therefore strongly advised to visit the NIS website www.immigration.gov.ng to confirm the approved fees for all categories of Nigerian Passports and age groups before making payments,” he added.

He said the management of all passport offices have been directed to paste all information required at the premises to guide applicants in line with the executive orders.

He urged Nigerians to direct any complaint or enquiries to 07080607900 and the email address nis.servicom@nigeriaimmigration.gov.ng.

The spokesperson advised applicants against patronising touts or agents‎ in order to ensure efficient service delivery.

The NIS boss had vowed to stamp out corruption in the operations of the NIS as part of efforts to reposition the Service and ensure efficient service delivery. (NAN)
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by ndaman25: 5:19pm On Aug 30, 2017
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 30, 2017
BChiron:
It's getting dull here fa... Ok, if no one has any news, then let's lift our spirit by discussing how rewarding we think it is working with NIS..
Humm, make i jus kip quiet...
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by marryann: 8:38pm On Aug 30, 2017
cheesy
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by marryann: 8:39pm On Aug 30, 2017
OrangeDream:
Humm, make i jus kip quiet...

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (158) (Reply)

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.