Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,802 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Python That Eats My Neighbour's Chicken Caught Alive This Morning - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Python That Eats My Neighbour's Chicken Caught Alive This Morning (57830 Views)

Man Kills A Big Python That Wanted To Attack His Family (Photos) / Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound / See The Python That Was Killed By My Brothers Today (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Python That Eats My Neighbour's Chicken Caught Alive This Morning by Okite15(m): 7:10am On May 22, 2017
This serpent has been eating my neighbor's chickens but met its waterloo today. It was caught by a trap. It was still alive as at the time of filing this report.

More after the cut

5 Likes

Re: Python That Eats My Neighbour's Chicken Caught Alive This Morning by Oblitz(m): 7:18am On May 22, 2017
lala o! where art thou?

Stamped concrete par excellence
Check ma signature

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Python That Eats My Neighbour's Chicken Caught Alive This Morning by Nobody: 7:20am On May 22, 2017
Oga who are you filing the report for ?, abi you get some1 to grade you for nabbing the sly long thief.

well, i hope lalasticlala reads ur report & gives you the necessary promotion

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Python That Eats My Neighbour's Chicken Caught Alive This Morning by frenzydilz(m): 7:20am On May 22, 2017
A dream Monday for Lala

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Python That Eats My Neighbour's Chicken Caught Alive This Morning by knuckbuck(m): 7:21am On May 22, 2017
Many days for the thief (Snake) one day for the owner of the chickens. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Python That Eats My Neighbour's Chicken Caught Alive This Morning by shikshark: 7:21am On May 22, 2017
lala right now

114 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Python That Eats My Neighbour's Chicken Caught Alive This Morning by whitebeard(m): 7:23am On May 22, 2017
OrestesDante:

Thread never hit FP you don dey dedicate to biafra grin
no no just my "Igbo" gf cheesy
Re: Python That Eats My Neighbour's Chicken Caught Alive This Morning by seunlayi(m): 7:24am On May 22, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Python That Eats My Neighbour's Chicken Caught Alive This Morning by adaksbullet: 7:26am On May 22, 2017
Whot we we not seen on our be love naija grin grin grin

Snake turn goat grin

Lalalalalalalalalalala

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Python That Eats My Neighbour's Chicken Caught Alive This Morning by seunlayi(m): 7:27am On May 22, 2017
OrestesDante:

Thread never hit FP you don dey dedicate to biafra
If this thread hit FP I will ban myself grin
it will surely hit fp, lalasticlala can't ignore it when his friend his caught alive. He prefers playing with them before roasting. Wait and see

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Python That Eats My Neighbour's Chicken Caught Alive This Morning by seunlayi(m): 7:29am On May 22, 2017
adaksbullet:
Whot we we not seen on our be love naija grin grin grin

Snake turn goat grin

Lalalalalalalalalalala
if you allow this to happen, I bet it, lalasticlala will brake your head
Re: Python That Eats My Neighbour's Chicken Caught Alive This Morning by samtee37(m): 7:37am On May 22, 2017
Lalasticlala right now

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Python That Eats My Neighbour's Chicken Caught Alive This Morning by samtee37(m): 7:42am On May 22, 2017
OrestesDante:

Thread never hit FP you don dey dedicate to biafra
If this thread hit FP I will ban myself grin

Lala as now desist from pushing snake thread to Frontpage

Lalasticlala :

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Python That Eats My Neighbour's Chicken Caught Alive This Morning by ifex370(m): 7:44am On May 22, 2017
Lalasticlala is viewing this thread
Re: Python That Eats My Neighbour's Chicken Caught Alive This Morning by tonychristopher: 7:48am On May 22, 2017
Okite15:
This serpent has been eating my neighbor's chickens but met its waterloo today. It was caught by a trap. It was still alive as at the time of filing this report.

And you posted this on this day ....International day for bio diversity

1 Like

Re: Python That Eats My Neighbour's Chicken Caught Alive This Morning by Nobody: 7:50am On May 22, 2017
it is high time, snakes should leave Nigeria if not they will be turn into pepper soup

2 Likes

Re: Python That Eats My Neighbour's Chicken Caught Alive This Morning by SuperSuave(m): 8:07am On May 22, 2017
live snake, lala will like this cheesy

1 Like

Re: Python That Eats My Neighbour's Chicken Caught Alive This Morning by mazimee(m): 8:22am On May 22, 2017
Live snake is a bonus for Lala.

2 Likes

Re: Python That Eats My Neighbour's Chicken Caught Alive This Morning by Okite15(m): 11:57am On May 22, 2017
tonychristopher:

And you posted this on this day ....International day for bio diversity

lol, maybe I should have waited till tomorrow.
Re: Python That Eats My Neighbour's Chicken Caught Alive This Morning by Dottore: 1:02pm On May 22, 2017
Na wao

1 Like

Re: Python That Eats My Neighbour's Chicken Caught Alive This Morning by dessz(m): 1:02pm On May 22, 2017
lala right now

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Python That Eats My Neighbour's Chicken Caught Alive This Morning by 9ja4show: 1:04pm On May 22, 2017
whitebeard:

FTC.. I dedicate this to my Igbo gf (Biafra come and have my head cause my gf is Igbo)

Lala let's go to FP

Speaking on behalf of biafra, I give you our daughter... Do take care of her.... Or they will use u to count score once biafra war starts lol....

Na joke I dey oh... I nor be biafra
Re: Python That Eats My Neighbour's Chicken Caught Alive This Morning by spartan50(m): 1:04pm On May 22, 2017
LA LA LA LA

4 Likes

Re: Python That Eats My Neighbour's Chicken Caught Alive This Morning by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 22, 2017
Okite15:

More after the cut

This specie of snake called python is it poisonous? I mean, does it have a poisonous venom if it accidentally bit someone?
Re: Python That Eats My Neighbour's Chicken Caught Alive This Morning by paradigmshift(m): 1:06pm On May 22, 2017
just add snake to cockroach, e go land front page. somebody is salivating and dancing already lol.
Re: Python That Eats My Neighbour's Chicken Caught Alive This Morning by robosky02(m): 1:06pm On May 22, 2017
on sporting the snake news

some body be like grin

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) / Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! / Between Betty Irabor And A Boy Begging At Onikan, Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.