Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,294 members, 7,780,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:33 PM

FRSC Salary Structure: Salary Of Federal Road Safety Corps - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / FRSC Salary Structure: Salary Of Federal Road Safety Corps (19246 Views)

The Salary Of An Average Nigerian Soldier Will Shock You / The Ranking Structure Of The Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) / Salary Structure Of Nigerian Lecturers: Annual Salary Of Nigerian Lecturers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FRSC Salary Structure: Salary Of Federal Road Safety Corps by ThisTrend(f): 8:07am On May 22, 2017
FRSC stands for Federal Road Safety Corp and one of their function is regulating the highway for motorists and other road users to avoid accidents. Most people who want to build a career in the FRSC would want to know whether the FRSC pay well or how the FRSC salary scheme is.

Before I delve into the salary structure of the Federal Road Safety Corp that I found out, note that Officers in the FRSC are paid according to their ranks and levels just as it is applicable in the Nigerian Navy, Army, Airforce and Police. What a level six FRSC officer earns would be different from what a level 8 officer would earn.

The FRSC ranking system is divided into two namely: Commissioned and Non Commissioned Officers.

What we Found out About the FRSC Salary Structure

In a report dated 2007, it was said that the staff salary of the Federal Road Safety Officers was increased. The new salary structure known as Consolidated Paramilitary Salary Structure, a development that has pushed the monthly take home pay of the least staff by about N5,000.00 and the top echelon by over N15,000.00.

We gathered that for those who joined the Federal Road Safety Corp with secondary certificate, starting salary is N40,000. Graduates in FRSC are paid from N100,000 and above while for high ranking officers, salary is from N250,000 and above.

Help Make This Page Better
Although we tried to get more information from the FRSC officers we met, they refused to respond but gave the above figures. If you have an idea on the FRSC salary scale or feel that any of the figures written is not correct, please help by informing us using the comment section below with proof and we would add it to this page. Thanks!

Source: http://www.thistrend.com.ng/2017/05/frsc-salary-structure-salary-of-federal.html?m=1

lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun, CrazyMan, 1forall

Re: FRSC Salary Structure: Salary Of Federal Road Safety Corps by Swiftlee(m): 8:22am On May 22, 2017
Despite that, they have started collecting bribe! They fine people without remorse as if those people pick money from the trees or even dig it from the ground! Very corrupt people, they are more corrupt than the police if you don't know! The police will let you know what he wants but this guys will take huge money from commercial cab drivers, that is why they don't stop them on the roads only stopping private car owners. They will be behaving as if they are gods, if your car has small fault, like traficator misbehaving or fire extinguisher or anything. There is nothing like warning in their dictionary, they must fine you. If I catch anyone on the road standing to wave me down.. you are finished. Just run cos I won't stop! Peace corp stops me I stop, VIO stops me I stop, even Brigade self stop me I stop, till road safety repents!
Re: FRSC Salary Structure: Salary Of Federal Road Safety Corps by holytribe(m): 8:28am On May 22, 2017
Thank God they are no more on the streets of Lagos. They can make you to start looking for a possible short cut into other streets as soon as you sight them, when you not having a complete document.
Re: FRSC Salary Structure: Salary Of Federal Road Safety Corps by ThisTrend(f): 6:51am On May 23, 2017
lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun, CrazyMan, 1forall
Re: FRSC Salary Structure: Salary Of Federal Road Safety Corps by MekoCSL6: 4:56pm On May 23, 2017
Hello, pls is dia recruitment form out?
Re: FRSC Salary Structure: Salary Of Federal Road Safety Corps by Nobody: 11:11am On May 19, 2021
angry

(1) (Reply)

Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? / Which Science Course Can Someone Apply For With D7 In Chemistry / Ways To Save Money After Losing A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.