Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,457 members, 7,781,314 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:22 PM

What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? (24422 Views)

Bleep Curvy Bootylicious Ladies You Can't Resist. / Bootylicious: 6 Reasons You Must F**ck A Fat Woman At Least Once! / Photos Of This Black Bootylicious Models Will Make U Pour-see Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by IdeyFindWife: 8:17am On May 22, 2017
#MenAreTrash: The Inevitable Backlash To SA’s Femicide Problem

Karabo Makoena, 22, went missing on the 28th April, and her body was found by police on the 29th – burnt and buried in a shallow grave. The news was confirmed yesterday, when a 27 year old man believed to be her boyfriend allegedly confessed to killing her and was arrested in Sandton. It has emerged that Mokoena had already opened an assault case against him. The man will appear in court today.

Mokoena’s friends circulated photos of her on twitter when she went missing, and also confirmed her death on social media. Messages of condolences have poured in for Mokoena and her family, but it was clear that women weren’t just sad; they were angry. While #RIPKarabo started trending on Twitter so did another hashtag: #MenAreTrash. The story of a woman being harmed by someone she loved and trusted cut deep with fellow South African women who shared stories of abuse, harassment, rape, navigating the world as a woman, and just men being dangerous in general.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BT8U3U1B6ex/

The term given to killing a woman because of her gender is femicide, and it’s especially prevalent in South Africa. Mandy Weiner’s 2015 piece on femicide examined high profile cases of intimate partner femicide, such as Oscar Pistorius and Shrien Dewani: “In South Africa … the rate of intimate femicide is at 57% … you are more likely to be killed by a lover than by a random stranger… It has got to the point that when a woman goes missing in South Africa, many of us instinctively suspect the partner. Why is this and what does it say about us as a nation that this is our default setting?”.

The phrase ‘men are trash’ is a reaction to the violence South African women experience every day on some level. Please note some of the following tweets mention stories of extreme violence.

With femicide being five times the international rate in South Africa, with one woman being murdered by someone she knows once every eight hours, it’s not surprising that this issue resonates with so many women. shocked

The sources are all S/African plus BBC spilled my tea with it dis morning...

SOURCES: http://www.marieclaire.co.za/latest-news/south-african-women-share-their-menaretrash-stories

http://www.pressreader.com/south-africa/cape-times/20170522/281535110928746

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.za/2017/05/18/media-reports-would-have-you-believe-there-is-an-increase-gender_a_22094952/

N.B
With S/A womenfolk on #MENARETHRASH online protest campaigns; many things are coming to light about the probable causes and unfortunate circumstances leading to the fate of some of our poor, hustling, brilliant and promising countrymen just being killed-off and framed via mindless xenophobic attacks!

While we and other immigrants are griping about xenophobic attacks and S/A hair-trigger violence, it seems their societal framework has so many deeper issues that make "foreigner-hate" start looking trivial. And the men have a lot to do with it!

I always opine that "A society's Women&Child Liberties and Welfare index always ultimately reflect on it's social viability"; if S/A's dis furrked-up, why y'all trying so hard to prolly go and die out there?

Anyway, Naij peeps in S/A, take note, quit playing the tribalism card (these cats'll prolly kill you off just for the sorry fact of you being a Nigerian anyway). Whether there for business, education or pleasure, just fly straight, play it safe and godspeed; and for those of you planning to settle in S/A, may God help you, the rest of us can't!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 8:18am On May 22, 2017
This kinda news kills my mood for work...its just so unreasonable how people see their fellow human, what more do I need to be convinced that south Africa is a no-go area for me?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by houstonia(m): 8:22am On May 22, 2017
these SA men will kill anything even there own mother.

8 Likes

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 8:24am On May 22, 2017
I was once threatened by one Lucile for getting an invite by his girlfriend to S.A. he threatened to Bleep my ass after which he'd shoot me if I dare set foot there...my life was more important hence, the reason I'm still alive till date!

11 Likes

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by whitebeard(m): 8:27am On May 22, 2017
At least Nigeria is better our people (biafra) only know how to make mouth..!!

Igbo kwenu..!!

4 Likes

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 8:28am On May 22, 2017
I guess it provides much quicker or more satisfactory results than letting them run the streets mad.

I don't see how this is related to South Africa when a guy shot his GF in Nigeria & countless others go missing & are either found mutilated or beheaded. Is it not Nigerian men committing these crimes against their women folk? Stop these emphasis on nationality if your true motive is to stand up against violence irrespective of nationality. Because you also commit your own atrocities against humanity/womanhood .

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Arsenalholic1: 8:33am On May 22, 2017
Here we go again...

Too many ignoramuses.

3 Likes

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Lionessza(f): 8:36am On May 22, 2017
ZarZar:
I guess it provides much quicker or more satisfactory results than letting them run the streets mad.

I don't see how this is related to South Africa when a guy shot his GF in Nigeria & countless others go missing & are either found mutilated or beheaded. Is it not Nigerian men committing these crimes against their women folk? Stop these emphasis on nationality if your true motive is to stand up against violence irrespective of nationality. Because you also commit your own atrocities against humanity.

I would love for him to provide Nigerian statistics of this subject, it seems like a lot of them care so much about what is happening in far away lands than what is happening in their own back yard. Shouldn't Nigerian women's lives matter too undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Arsenalholic1: 8:37am On May 22, 2017
whitebeard:
At least Nigeria is better our people (biafra) only know how to make mouth..!!

Igbo kwenu..!!
I don't know why you guys won't stop comparing Nigeria with other African countries. When crazy news from Ghana, Kenya, Uganda etc is reported lots of you jump into those threads and start being a nuisance.

What pleasure you derive from such news, I can't understand.

Can't we just focus on our falling country for once?

9 Likes

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 8:37am On May 22, 2017
houstonia:
these SA men will kill anything even there own mother.

Out of madness perhaps, rather than to sacrifice her for blood rituals. This right here, is an old case of the pot calling the kettle black when the both sit on the same hearth.

3 Likes

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 8:44am On May 22, 2017
Lionessza:

I would love for him to provide Nigerian statistics of this subject, it seems like a lot of them care so much about what is happening in far away lands than what is happening in their own back yard. Shouldn't Nigerian women's matter too undecided

Ditto! I wonder the same too because that Karabo story touched them more than the story of the military lady that was murdered by her BF in the barracks. Instead of condemning it, most of them started their usual tribal bickering. Smh.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by whitebeard(m): 8:47am On May 22, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
I don't know why you guys won't stop comparing Nigeria with other African countries. When crazy news from Ghana, Kenya, Uganda etc is reported lots of you jump into those threads and start being a nuisance.

What pleasure you derive from such news, I can't understand.

Can't we just focus on our falling country for once?
we focusing on our country alright

But that does not mean we cannot have fun grin

!peace!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Lalas247(f): 8:48am On May 22, 2017
Smh

Men ... sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Lionessza(f): 8:53am On May 22, 2017
ZarZar:

Ditto! I wonder the same too because that Karabo story touched them more than the story of the military lady that was murdered by her BF in the barracks. Instead of condemning it, most of them started their usual tribal bickering. Smh.

Exactly, even a day before the Karabo story there was a Nigerian woman shot dead by her man , I think only two commented , and the South African story came up , guess what everyone had something to say , they seemed to be hurt more about her story than that of their own citizen cry interesting .

5 Likes

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 8:56am On May 22, 2017
Lionessza:

Exactly, even a day before the Karabo story there was a Nigerian woman shot dead by her man , I think only two commented , and the South African story came up , guess what everyone had something to say , they seemed to be hurt more about her story than that of their own citizen cry interesting .

Interesting indeed. Kinda weird if you ask me.

1 Like

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Lionessza(f): 9:04am On May 22, 2017
ZarZar:

Interesting indeed. Kinda weird if you ask me.

Lol perhaps a dead Nigerian woman is nothing important, let's all worry about the South Africans.

Anywho, how's you sana?

5 Likes

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 9:13am On May 22, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol perhaps a dead Nigerian woman is nothing important, let's all worry about the South Africans.

Anywho, how's you sana?

Chin! Njani kaloku? Because it's supposed to be the other way around. Charity should start at home. Anywho..

I'm OK. Cold morning we're having today. I swear to God, I'm already sick & tired of winter before it even started. Yanno, I can't even wear a jersey, coat or jacket without itching like a dog. Either my stuff has fleas or I'm allergic to warm clothes angry How is it hanging your side? Just read you're in KZN? For the what? tongue
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Lionessza(f): 9:32am On May 22, 2017
ZarZar:

Chin! Njani kaloku? Because it's supposed to be the other way around. Charity should start at home. Anywho..

I'm OK. Cold morning we're having today. I swear to God, I'm already sick & tired of winter before it even started. Yanno, I can't even wear a jersey, coat or jacket without itching like a dog. Either my stuff has fleas or I'm allergic to warm clothes angry How is it hanging your side? Just read you're in KZN? For the what? tongue

Confused bunch.

I hate winter too , plus it makes me lazy grin. Yeah am in Durban for work certainly not pleasure lol. Tjo don't know what's up with me maybe lack of sleep or boozing tongue , felt so dizzy had to come back to bed yerrr.
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by IdeyFindWife: 9:44am On May 22, 2017
ZarZar:

I don't see how this is related to South Africa when a guy shot his GF in Nigeria & countless others go missing & are either found mutilated or beheaded. Is it not Nigerian men committing these crimes against their women folk? Stop these emphasis on nationality if your true motive is to stand up against violence irrespective of nationality. Because you also commit your own atrocities against humanity.

Sorry, if you see that way, much obliged!

While violence is not a South African thing but a "human" thing and, of course, no one group oughtta be tagged with appellation of "being violent etc" except they happened to have "picked their own poison" in that regard by specific demonstrations over time; we would say you guys have some cleaning to do like we all do in our various countries!

A lot can be said for violence in Nigeria, but not Xenophobia!
A lot can be said for the various brands of violence you will have read about in Nigeria and all can be traced to the normal human vices, except of course, ethno-religious crisis common up in Northern Nigeria. And know, (as well as President Donald Trump who just recently addressed Middle East Leaders on the same issue that such religious struggles) are, now, global issues beyond the borders and purview of any one nation.
Even, the ethnic diversity, of Nigeria, alone makes it difficult for mass actions to take place except on political or religious fronts!

The issue here is "what the furrk is wrong wiv S/A " blackboys? Especially the indigenous low income-earner types? Mehn, S/African women are some of the most bodacious specimens you'll ever get on the planet! What harm could those honeys do to warrant being killed off so easily and cheaply. Stats are real bad and i lost it after Pistorius undecided (i was kinda hoping he'd be innocent).

Why do they seem so violence prone? Why do they seem to wanna blame everyone who're doing better, who including S/A females? Why do they always come up with the same lame excuses each time? why does the police seem to enjoy the "purges" by (almost) always being passive and looking the other way when civil unrest, carnage and crime involves Nigerians and other so-tagged foreigners? And protests are always spiced with mindless, hate-filled online commentaries both on and offnet?

Somebody gets ripped to shreds, another one gets his head squashed like a melon, some dude's cranium's blown wide-open like stadium-gate with the consent of everyday people in neighborhoods when "Xeno-Season" starts and everybody gets front-row seats with pop-corn just to see immigrants killed. And I mean pregnant-women, priests, healthworkers, teens shocked;? All of them happy to slay immigrants while bypassing the law! Just to target some foreigners? It's amazing, like watching NATGEO Wild!

And swiftly, the narrative switches from "they taking our jobs, screwwing our chicks etc" to "they doing drugs, selling cracks & pimping chicks"? There's a problem somewhere.

How many incidences of Xenophobia we you point to in Nigeria except for this year's when our boys crashed one or two MTN service centres, in response to the S/A xenopobia attacks, Zuma's tongue-tied impotence that curiously complemented S/A Security Forces' duplicitous lameness on the same issue! Yet, we have it on good authority that our rampaging boys went to those mtn-centers to snatch a few phones/LCD's, nobody got hurt and certainly not any S/African lost a shirt-button over it!

Have you ever read it anywhere of Nigerians in unison attacking, maiming and killing, as in a Community Action any foreign nationale(s), (which say a lot, really)?

Anyway, this is a Nigerian forum, am not tryna do any harm; just fixing to give our people at-your-place da 'heads-up' at probable reasons why s/a guys should be treated with caution! I didn't write all those other articles( [i][/i]). You can get on BBC for a recap or go lend your voice with other S/A women on their TWITTER/Instagram handles on #MENARETHRASH. (men aint thrash and y'all can change the narrative).

Just keep taking good care of yourself, don't get killed by a mindless fellow S/A guy when we Naijaboys dey wey fit marry you all, ask Ghana girls, dey know better wink; or haven't you heard RunTown? (if she follow me go, na enjoyment go kill am, ooo ehh)!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 10:10am On May 22, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

Sorry, if you see that way, much obliged!

While violence is not a South African thing but a "human" thing and, of course, no one group oughtta be tagged with appellation of "being violent etc" except they happened to have "picked their own poison" in that regard by specific demonstrations over time; we would say you guys have some cleaning to do like we all do in our various countries!

A lot can be said for violence in Nigeria, but not Xenophobia!
A lot can be said for the various brands of violence you will have read about in Nigeria and all can be traced to the normal human vices, except of course, ethno-religious crisis common up in Northern Nigeria. And know, (as well as President Donald Trump who just recently addressed Middle East Leaders on the same issue that such religious struggles) are, now, a global issues beyond the borders and purview of any one nation.
Even, the ethnic diversity alone makes it difficult for mass actions to take place except on political or religious fronts!

The issue here is "what the furrk is wrong wiv S/A " blackboys? Especially the indigenous low income-earner types? Mehn, S/African women are some of the most bodacious specimens you'll ever get on the planet! What harm could those honeys do to warrant being killed off so easily and cheaply. Stats are real bad and i lost it after Pistorius undecided (i was kinda hoping he'd be innocent).

Why do they seem so violence prone? Why do they seem to wanna blame everyone who're doing better, who including S/A females? Why do they always come up with the same lame excuses each time? why does the police seem to enjoy the "purges" by (almost) always being passive and looking the other way when civil unrest, carnage and crime involves Nigerians and other so-tagged foreigners? And protests are always spiced with mindless, hate-filled online commentaries both on and offnet?

Somebody gets ripped to shreds, another one gets his head squashed like a melon, some dude's cranium's blown wide-open like stadium-gate with the consent of everyday people in neighborhoods when "Xeno-Season" starts and everybody gets front-row seats with pop-corn just to see immigrants killed. And I mean pregnant-women, priests, healthworkers, teens shocked;? All of them happy to slay immigrants while bypassing the law! Just to target some foreigners? It's amazing, like watching NATGEO Wild!

And swiftly, the narrative switches from "they taking our jobs, screwwing our chicks etc" to "they doing drugs, selling cracks & pimping chicks"? There's a problem somewhere.

How many incidences of Xenophobia we you point to in Nigeria except for this year's when our boys crashed one or two MTN service centres, in response to the S/A xenopobia attacks, Zuma's tongue-tied impotence that curiously complemented S/A Security Forces' duplicitous lameness on the same issue! Yet, we have it on good authority that our rampaging boys went to those mtn-centers to snatch a few phones/LCD's, nobody got hurt and certainly not any S/African lost a shirt-button over it!

Have you ever read it anywhere of Nigerians in unison attacking, maiming and killing, as in a Community Action any foreign nationale(s), (which say a lot, really)?

Anyway, this is a Nigerian forum, am not tryna do any harm; just fixing to give our people at-your-place da 'heads-up' at probable reasons why s/a guys should be treated with caution! I didn't write all those other articles( [i][/i]). You can get on BBC for a recap or go lend your voice with other S/A women on their TWITTER/Instagram handles on #MENARETHRASH. (men aint thrash and y'all can change the narrative).

Just keep taking good care of yourself, don't get killed by a mindless fellow S/A guy when we Naijaboys dey wey fit marry you all, ask Ghana girls, dey know better wink; or haven't you heard RunTown? (if she follow me go, na enjoyment go kill am, ooo ehh)!

Lol, you expect me to read that novel worth of personal opinion? Not going to happen! Blah blah blah, it's still doesn't change that you kill your own women for sport.

4 Likes

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Tuksgrad(f): 10:12am On May 22, 2017
Lionessza:

Do you guys pay these attention seekers any mind ? ...I mean you can clearly see why this thread was created , this is not about domestic violence in South Africa, It was a chance for him to talk about the looks of South African Women and of course his hatred for SA men. How many deaths of Nigerian women killed by their men do we read about weekly on nairaland ? Why aren't they creating long threads about that ? Why is there no outcry about Nigerian men fucking up their women ?.more importantly like you asked where are their own statics grin. Now the same guy who was so "concerned "about bootylicious SA women being killed is ranting about xenophobia grin typical.

5 Likes

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Tuksgrad(f): 10:17am On May 22, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, you expect me to read that novel worth of personal opinion? Not going to happen! Blah blah blah, it's still doesn't change that you kill your own women for sport.

The guy is all over the place , he created a thread about domestic violence which is rampant in his own country by the way, now he is ranting about xenophobia . All he wanted to do was stereotype SA men and paint them all with the same brush, what a fool.

7 Likes

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 10:29am On May 22, 2017
Tuksgrad:

The guy is all over the place , he created a thread about domestic violence which is rampant in his own country by the way, now he ranting about xenophobia . All he wanted to do was stereotype SA men and paint them all with the same brush, what a fool.

That's usually their angle. It's getting old & boring. One of the many reasons why South Africans will never quite get along with Nigerians. We hate nosy people who can't mind their own damn business. They don't do this only online. Have a chat with one in real life & they'll start being critical about something as if they're here being held hostage. It's simple, you don't like the South African way of life, stay the hell away. Point blank. All this extra talk, we don't care about it.

7 Likes

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Lionessza(f): 10:39am On May 22, 2017
Tuksgrad:

Do you guys pay these attention seekers any mind ? ...I mean you can clearly see why this thread was created , this is not about domestic violence in South Africa, It was a chance for him to talk about the looks of South African Women and of course his hatred for SA men. How many deaths of Nigerian women killed by their men do we read about weekly on nairaland ? Why aren't they creating long threads about that ? Why is there no outcry about Nigerian men fucking up their women ?.more importantly like you asked where are their own statics grin. Now the same guy who was so "concerned "about bootylicious SA women being killed is ranting about xenophobia grin typical.

LMFAO, what amazes me the most is the "concern" they seem to have for our wellbeing , whilst Nigerian women's bodies are found almost daily no protests taking place , it's business as usual and only two comments on nairaland, basically no one gives a damn lol. Mention SA woman killed and see what happens grin.
I saw the long rant , and didn't even read it coz I know already it's about his love for SA men grin not a week goes by without them talking about SA men it's weird and scary. if you visited SA forums you would never find a single discussion about Nigerians unless they were arrested in our country, because no one gives a damn about what happens in their country.

7 Likes

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Tuksgrad(f): 11:05am On May 22, 2017
Lionessza:

LMFAO, what amazes me the most is the "concern" they seem to have for our wellbeing , whilst Nigerian women's bodies are found almost daily no protests taking place , it's business as usual and only two comments on nairaland, basically no one gives a damn lol. Mention SA woman killed and see what happens grin.
I saw the long rant , and didn't even read it coz I know already it's about his love for SA men grin not a week goes by without them talking about SA men it's weird and scary. if you visited SA forums you would never find a single discussion about Nigerians unless they were arrested in our country, because no one gives a damn about what happens in their country.

Lol you guys must be more important to them than their own if they can put so much energy in talking about issues affecting SA when their own people suffer worse and no one gives a damn, I'm yet to see a protest about the women and children's deaths that occur weekly there , but then again no one should care they aren't SAns they are just Nigerians. Trust me I know about their obsession with South African men I find it kinda creepy as well , but we already know why that is grin.

3 Likes

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Lionessza(f): 11:26am On May 22, 2017
Tuksgrad:

Lol you guys must be more important to them than their own if they can put so much energy in talking about issues affecting SA when their own people suffer worse and no one gives a damn, I'm yet to see a protest about the women and children's deaths that occur weekly there , but then again no one should care they aren't SAns they are just Nigerians. Trust me I know about their obsession with South African men I find it kinda creepy as well , but we already know why that is grin.
Lol I guess so . I've also never seen them protesting about this , which kinda says a lot really. Hahahaha no need to say it .

1 Like

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by R3B3L(m): 12:17pm On May 22, 2017
Wtf would u pepole run to express ur views here and say we holding tapes to measure ur absence of faculties? Zar zar and d oda ones..... u people shuld either always remain silent, or be less prejudiced...

1 Like

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 22, 2017
R3B3L:
Wtf would u pepole run to express ur views here and say we holding tapes to measure ur absence of faculties? Zar zar and d oda ones..... u people shuld either always remain silent, or be less prejudiced...
Why should they always remain silent?.

5 Likes

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Lionessza(f): 12:29pm On May 22, 2017
R3B3L:

What ??

1 Like

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by PeggySandas(f): 12:32pm On May 22, 2017
ZarZar:

Zulu xenophobics will always be xenophobic!

4 Likes

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Funlord2(m): 12:33pm On May 22, 2017
Judging from the pointless, juvenile, vapid and xenophobic rants contained in the putrid posts by those 2 south african bimbos up there derailing the thread..i can see why their men in SA love butchering them for fun!

grin

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You / Twitter User Calls Out Billionaire Pastor Who Tried To Make A Move On His Wife / Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.